Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jewish Men

Why do so many have anger and ego issues?

by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2021 11:22 PM

OP = disaffected Stormfront poster

by Anonymousreply 1March 3, 2021 11:19 PM

So you're on another meth bender?

Did you check your car yet?

by Anonymousreply 2March 3, 2021 11:20 PM

They like a bargain.

by Anonymousreply 3March 3, 2021 11:20 PM

It's the genital mutilation.

by Anonymousreply 4March 3, 2021 11:20 PM

You're not going to get much traction here bashing Jewish men.

Stick to the anti-trans, anti-bisexual, anti-lesbian crap. You can find an audience for that hate here.

Racism will work plenty if you're slightly subtle about it too.

Don't you guys give each other feedback to help with this shit to figure out what the most effective varieties of bigotry are here? Because you seem new at this.

by Anonymousreply 5March 3, 2021 11:23 PM

Fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 6March 3, 2021 11:24 PM

I wonder the ego part myself, OP. Having lived in the NYC area most of my life, I've met plenty of Jews and so many are arrogant as hell/have an everything I say is so important persona. Anger, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 7March 3, 2021 11:26 PM

If you were only 0.02 of the world population, but won 20% of the Nobel Prizes, you might be a little egotistical as well.

Not to mention that we cured polio...

by Anonymousreply 8March 3, 2021 11:28 PM

Give them half off everything. They’ll be happy.

by Anonymousreply 9March 3, 2021 11:28 PM

You'd be angry too if someone chopped the tip of your dick off.

by Anonymousreply 10March 3, 2021 11:29 PM

They are told they are the "chosen" people, I'm pretty sure God might be pissed that they killed his only child. So if heaven and hell are real, give them this lifetime to be arrogant as they are all in for an eternity of pain and suffering.

by Anonymousreply 11March 3, 2021 11:33 PM

They angry because all their lives, they’ve been told they’re the “Chosen People” and yet everyone else laughs at that

by Anonymousreply 12March 3, 2021 11:41 PM

Oh, please, they are not even the most annoying religionists. We should give them a break and move on to the Mormons.

by Anonymousreply 13March 3, 2021 11:47 PM

If you're of superior stock & know it..ya just let their delusions wash over you & laugh to yourself

I've never a problem with them. Mich like the Japanese, they basically react to me as: who are you & where the hell do you come from?

Then I point to my hometown on a map and they go

"Ooh"

by Anonymousreply 14March 3, 2021 11:47 PM

I lived in NYC and rarely had any angry encounters with Jewish men. The latins and Italians were more hot tempered. The Jewish men I was involved with had gorgeous big dicks, They were a lot smarter and clutured than average. I'd like more please! Miss ya Barry!

by Anonymousreply 15March 4, 2021 3:07 AM

Why do all my complaints sound like a question????

by Anonymousreply 16March 4, 2021 3:13 AM

The Jews like getting a deal. Sale price.

by Anonymousreply 17March 4, 2021 4:10 AM

Christ killers

by Anonymousreply 18March 5, 2021 4:03 AM

Ask your mom, OP, she must have had many full-on experiences with them as disgruntled customers.

by Anonymousreply 19March 5, 2021 4:20 AM

Say what?

by Anonymousreply 20March 5, 2021 5:08 AM

I avoid doing business with them,

by Anonymousreply 21June 23, 2021 9:14 PM

Oooof, idk about the temper, but - sweet christ - they are hot! (Well, not the Harredim, but even other Jews won't argue with me on that 😂.) Give me a dark, swarthy, Jewish physician/attorney/professor ANY goddamn day plz.

by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2021 9:33 PM

Yes, it's mutilation and there is no justification for it.

by Anonymousreply 23June 23, 2021 10:02 PM

R10, just die already. It's so old now.

by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2021 11:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!