Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Armie Hammer movers leave bondage mannequin in trash

Mannequin is covered in apparent bondage paraphernalia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70March 7, 2021 12:04 PM

What a fucking weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 1March 2, 2021 6:42 AM

This is so fucking boring.

by Anonymousreply 2March 2, 2021 6:53 AM

Well, now that he can practice on the real thing, because that bitch Elizabeth never wanted to play, he doesn’t need a mannequin anymore. And you can’t eat a mannequin.

by Anonymousreply 3March 2, 2021 7:03 AM

bullshit

by Anonymousreply 4March 2, 2021 7:06 AM

He was studying for the lead in "Of Human Bondage".

by Anonymousreply 5March 2, 2021 7:18 AM

Me thinks the TMZ reporters, or exploiters or whatever they are called, pulled this out of their car trunks for a photo op.

by Anonymousreply 6March 2, 2021 8:30 AM

Will Famewhore Paige do another round of interviews on the third tier talk show circuit over this?

by Anonymousreply 7March 2, 2021 8:54 AM

He left it in the house when it was on the market? If I was his wife I'd have an absolute fit over that, you want the house to sell, not scare off potential buyers.

by Anonymousreply 8March 2, 2021 8:58 AM

That makes more sense r6, I can't imagine any realtor allowing that to just sit in the house while they show it.

by Anonymousreply 9March 2, 2021 9:30 AM

Bullshit. This never happened.

by Anonymousreply 10March 2, 2021 12:16 PM

This scandal completely died out. I guess his career is ruined but nothing that interesting came out of all of it

by Anonymousreply 11March 2, 2021 1:01 PM

Well, except for the cannibalism.

by Anonymousreply 12March 2, 2021 1:02 PM

R11 You missed the bit about wanting to Natural Born Killer some guy's arse?

by Anonymousreply 13March 2, 2021 1:02 PM

@r12, "Well, except for the cannibalism. "

If he's actually chowing-down on mannequins I don't see a problem here

by Anonymousreply 14March 2, 2021 1:18 PM

Snooze fest.

Wake me up if any gay action happens involving sexy-Armie.

Well, even for just a dick pic..

by Anonymousreply 15March 2, 2021 6:31 PM

R9 I'm sure it wasn't sitting on display in the front hallway. Probably hidden away in a closet somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 16March 3, 2021 3:56 AM

Have you guys ever showed a home for sale while you were still living in it or in the process of moving? You choose an empty bedroom / space. Take a picture if it and note the specifics and tape it in the door. Then you move all your stuff into that room and lock it.

That is likely what happened here. It was in a locked storage space or spare bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 17March 3, 2021 3:53 PM

They weren't living in it though

by Anonymousreply 18March 3, 2021 3:56 PM

@r17, I've seen houses with thinly disguised dungeons during an open house

by Anonymousreply 19March 3, 2021 4:07 PM

This guy just gets weirder and weirder.

by Anonymousreply 20March 3, 2021 4:07 PM

Errmmmm - OK I guess.

Michael y'day talking about sequel now this site is recommending CMBYN as an escapist movie.

All very odd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 3, 2021 5:47 PM

None of this changes my mind about him. Just more snitch bitches.

by Anonymousreply 22March 3, 2021 6:03 PM

NTE's back-up account is publishing posts made on DL - LMAO

Are we in danger gurl?

by Anonymousreply 23March 3, 2021 6:09 PM

What WON'T he do to stay in the media.

What a fame whore.

by Anonymousreply 24March 3, 2021 6:12 PM

R23 that woman is the same level crazy as effie lol, so it's no wonder she's a Trash Daddy stan.

by Anonymousreply 25March 3, 2021 6:13 PM

R25 She's just vomiting up posts from DL and Reddit as though they're authoritative sources of information rather than just the opinions of a bunch of losers with too much time on their hands.

by Anonymousreply 26March 3, 2021 6:17 PM

R26 excuse me, i am a credible source of information lol. For example, i've been looking at TD's lawyer's insta today and based on his recent follows he's just as much of a creep as TD or he's been following a bunch of TD's girls...or both. As you can see, you have a point about us (me) being a loser with too much time lol.

by Anonymousreply 27March 3, 2021 6:36 PM

Let's just enjoy the peace and quiet for once. It's been a long long time since there hasn't been a new Armie Hammer thread on Datalounge. Let's hope she won't come back.

by Anonymousreply 28March 3, 2021 6:41 PM

R27 That is interesting. What's the account name?

I know a lot of TD's contacts

by Anonymousreply 29March 3, 2021 6:41 PM

R28 Yup its quiet. Not much to say is there?

Ex-actor Armie Hammer does nothing.

by Anonymousreply 30March 3, 2021 6:54 PM

R27 how can you tell who he’s following if his account is private?

by Anonymousreply 31March 3, 2021 6:58 PM

R30 He's gonna be an ex-actor on the day people stop obsessing over him.

by Anonymousreply 32March 3, 2021 7:07 PM

R32 That doesn't make any sense.

by Anonymousreply 33March 3, 2021 7:08 PM

Yes, it doesn't make any sense that you think about this guy all day long.

by Anonymousreply 34March 3, 2021 7:10 PM

R34 Great clap-back

Maybe you could take over Armie's Twitter for him.

He's somewhat quiet these days.

by Anonymousreply 35March 3, 2021 7:23 PM

Armie is Goldfinger!

by Anonymousreply 36March 3, 2021 8:12 PM

Something Something, I think he made this shit up to get people to talk about him but it completely backfired since no one cares about him nd had people going wtf.

by Anonymousreply 37March 3, 2021 8:24 PM

So at about the 43 minute mark there is discussion of Armie by the bbfbravo woman.

She claims the expose article was shelved for the time being because there is litigation happening in the background and publishing their stories/pictures might affect it. Not much detail unfortunately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 3, 2021 9:35 PM

R38 this makes sense to me. No one hires this particular lawyer that specializes in sexual assault cases just for shits and giggles or to put out lame ass statements. If there is pending litigation going on and more than one victim involved, possibly even ones we don’t even know exist yet, it may be a while before we hear anything. And if the exposé was going to release information about these victims that could compromise their case, it would make sense that they would put it off until things are resolved.

by Anonymousreply 39March 3, 2021 10:54 PM

R39 They would never put it off. They'd write 10 articles about it if he were under criminal investigation for rape. It would be the story of the year and every journalist would rush to be the first the break the story.

by Anonymousreply 40March 3, 2021 11:10 PM

Sounds more like civil litigation.

If the accusers refused to provide corroborating evidence then I guess the papers couldn't risk publishing,

Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 41March 3, 2021 11:16 PM

Felonies are always handled in criminal court. They could go to civil court and sue for damages on top of a criminal investigation.

by Anonymousreply 42March 3, 2021 11:28 PM

Sophie Ross just storied about the Chris Delia civil case being filed by a Jane Doe applicant.

It makes interesting reading.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 3, 2021 11:29 PM

R42 You have no idea what you're talking about.

The state brings criminal charges but victims can file civil suits directly.

Civil suits can be filed even if a not guilty verdict is returned on a criminal trial.

by Anonymousreply 44March 3, 2021 11:49 PM

[quote]No one hires this particular lawyer

Who?

by Anonymousreply 45March 4, 2021 2:38 AM

R45 Andrew Brettler

by Anonymousreply 46March 4, 2021 2:50 AM

R46 Thanks. Wow, Bryan Singer, Danny Masterson, TI, Tiny, quite a list of clients.

by Anonymousreply 47March 4, 2021 5:03 AM

R47 all of them upstanding citizens.

by Anonymousreply 48March 4, 2021 6:43 AM

Not Paige telling 'Debbie' to get a job....

This is her job!

Armie's own lawyer said he fucked her so I am mystified what these loons think they are achieving?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 4, 2021 11:18 AM

R49 if i'd try to visualize an armie hammer fan, Debbie would be it lol.

by Anonymousreply 50March 4, 2021 11:43 AM

Why does it not surprise me that Simpy is followed by Tyler? The two "parasites" Ramsey continue to manage the fan club of TD ...lol!!! With all the money Hammer International has paid them over the years, it’s the least they can do!

by Anonymousreply 51March 4, 2021 11:59 AM

Speaking of simpi, this is her new best friend. Co-opting the Black Lives Matter movement, no less.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 4, 2021 2:33 PM

R52 We need an expose of the Charmie cult.

Pure madness.

by Anonymousreply 53March 4, 2021 2:35 PM

R53 this is where the real story is. No one would believe the insanity these fans have resorted to.

by Anonymousreply 54March 4, 2021 2:37 PM

The more I get to know them, the more I understand that "Charmie" is a real cult towards TD. Male, white, rich and privileged, handsome (at least he was ahaha) and the sexual dream of many (women or men). In truth, charmies don't really like Timo-tay; he's just their avatar in this psychodrama. They dream that T does with A what they would like to do. It would take a psychological study on all these people LOL !!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 55March 4, 2021 2:50 PM

It would be genuinely fascinating to see shippers exposed like that. Especially the way they jump from ship to ship, replaying all the same bullshit storylines and excuses all over again. I'm convinced a lot of the Charmies are ex-Larries (One Direction shippers). What's truly fascinating is how many of them are clearly homophobic.

It truly is a cult, more so than many realise. They control what their followers are exposed to by declaring any news source which might contradict their narrative as a negative one - an "anti". This allows them to outright ignore anything which contradicts. Anyone raising uncomfortable questions is bullied and threatened into silence. And it's all pushed along by a small number of major figures who rule with an iron fist.

Problem for them is once they leave their bubble they're totally incapable of existing in the real world. Hence simpi making such a fool out of herself.

by Anonymousreply 56March 4, 2021 3:06 PM

I agree. If you try to raise objections with a charmie he immediately accuses you of homophobia but in reality in their fantasies (just see their fanfiction) T always plays the very "female" role. A is always presented as the dominant in the relationship. This is why I argue that T is the avatar of their fantasies. And as soon as this avatar, in real life, gets out of the pattern (for example he has relationships with women, you can see with Lily Rose, Eiza etc) they either get angry or scream that it's all PR work. In reality, Charmie's is internalized homophobia. On the contrary, they are of a frightening heteronormativity.

by Anonymousreply 57March 4, 2021 3:14 PM

I hate this guy.

by Anonymousreply 58March 4, 2021 3:16 PM

R56 I think you might enjoy this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59March 4, 2021 3:20 PM

Not Paige schooling 'Debbie' again

This show has got legs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60March 4, 2021 4:50 PM

More hints of legal shenanigans - one way or the other

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61March 4, 2021 5:19 PM

So she's back?

by Anonymousreply 62March 5, 2021 12:01 AM

R59 Thanks for the recommendation, listening to it now. Have to admit though, I am side-eyeing these women as they were shippers themselves. So they're only willing to criticise the stuff they see as going beyond the line - from shippers to tin-hats (and did one of these bitches really say tin-hat is ableist?!). When really they should be questioning why they shipped to begin with.

I also find myself somewhat discomfited by the idea that a high school teacher was shipping two young men. Hell, that a high school teacher was involved in fandoms and shipping at all is weird.

by Anonymousreply 63March 5, 2021 12:48 AM

To sum up, TD is still fucked and his weirdo stans still want to change the subject lol.

by Anonymousreply 64March 7, 2021 5:11 AM

R64 Yes he's still fucked.

But its ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the women's accusations lol

Everyone just walked away at the same time for reasons.

by Anonymousreply 65March 7, 2021 10:18 AM

God, people are obsessed with his fetishes.

By the way, bondage is one of the most common fetishes, maybe your neighbourghs are into bondage too.

It's funny to find so many prudes on a gay site

by Anonymousreply 66March 7, 2021 10:23 AM

R66 Bore off.

Nobody gives a shit about the shibari - its the allegations of abuse stupid.

Even the Charmies know the kink-shaming defence won't work and they're as thick as pig shit so what does that say about you?

by Anonymousreply 67March 7, 2021 10:46 AM

R66

[quote] It's funny to find so many prudes on a gay site

They are neither gay nor male. It's those tumblr cunts who can't stay on their site and fight their dumb stan wars.

by Anonymousreply 68March 7, 2021 11:38 AM

Will Oprah's next outing be a Armie Hammer interview?

by Anonymousreply 69March 7, 2021 12:00 PM

R69 I doubt he'll be doing any interviews for a while.

He has severe foot in mouth disease at the best of times which these aren't.

by Anonymousreply 70March 7, 2021 12:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!