Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

One of Mae West's muscle studs has passed

They must have stood out freakishly amongst the pasty guys of the 1950s. But they look very modern now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 2, 2021 9:56 AM

Mae used to blow the muscle men in her nightclub act in her dressing room.

Mickey Hargitay used to be one of them, so was Steve Rossi from the comedy team Allen and Rossi.

Steve Rossi told Howard Stern that Mae would remove her dentures and go down on her guys.

by Anonymousreply 1March 2, 2021 5:56 AM

Mickey? Seriously? He should have been able to get it at any time from anyone, and within a preferred age range, unless the denture removal was some kind of kink? I don't get this at all.

Reg sounds interesting, and indeed his physique looks anachronistic for the time, and (he claims) done without drugs. I'll have to read/look up more about him. Only 85 (Can you tell I'm an eldergay?) for being a healthy living guy, that seems like a rip-off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 2, 2021 6:08 AM

If Mae gave blowjobs that proves she was a man.

by Anonymousreply 3March 2, 2021 6:31 AM

What did he pass, OP? A gallstone? Wind? Another car on the outside lane?

I’m curious!

by Anonymousreply 4March 2, 2021 6:40 AM

They’re probably fucking right now in the afterlife.

by Anonymousreply 5March 2, 2021 6:46 AM

The vintage bodybuilders get/ got really old. They had healthy lives without roids I assume.

by Anonymousreply 6March 2, 2021 6:56 AM

Mae West had an apartment in a gorgeous 30s building on Vine/Rossmore in Hollywood. She knew how to live.

by Anonymousreply 7March 2, 2021 7:20 AM

Mae West did in fact know how to live.

by Anonymousreply 8March 2, 2021 8:05 AM

[quote]"My time was an era of good health, long life and great attitudes and outlooks," he said. "Nothing will ever replace the perfection of a true natural physique. Defined glutes, gorged vascularity, massive bulk, they're all part of chemical bodybuilding, appealing to the ignoramus fringe. Grace and balance were ideals we all took for granted way back when. They're in the dustbin of history now."

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 9March 2, 2021 9:35 AM

R2, I would assume they were expected to take Mae's blow jobs to keep their jobs. They were on the stage everywhere, so it was a good gig for those boys.

by Anonymousreply 10March 2, 2021 9:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!