Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lourdes Leon set to cover Vogue

Vogue normally doesn't do nude shoots but activist and dancer Lourdes is on mission to change that rule and make the world a better place for women everywhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 2, 2021 12:26 PM

She is ugly as fuck and has zero talent.

by Anonymousreply 1March 2, 2021 4:11 AM

Uneducated Piglet getting ahead because non-white and madge.

by Anonymousreply 2March 2, 2021 4:13 AM

She's beautiful and so multi-talented. Why shouldn't she share her gifts with the world?

by Anonymousreply 3March 2, 2021 4:20 AM

Madonna is paying for it all.

by Anonymousreply 4March 2, 2021 4:25 AM

She has furry pits like Mom did, right?

by Anonymousreply 5March 2, 2021 4:31 AM

If she's on the cover then there will also be an interview, based on her IG comments it should be a hilarious train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 6March 2, 2021 4:36 AM

THE Vogue? Vogue US? No fucking way, even as much as it has gone down the shitter, no way. Vogue Portugal? Vogue Turkey? Maybe but only as filler.

by Anonymousreply 7March 2, 2021 4:44 AM

I liked it when she went to school, stayed off social media and seemed to go to the beat of her own drum.

Now she's just another predictable social media whore.

by Anonymousreply 8March 2, 2021 4:56 AM

After a certain age, mid teens I guess? I don't even remember her going by any beat at all, different or otherwise. She shot her wad at 3 when she was utterly adorable, and I despise kids. Such a beauty. She had a bit of a comeback when, for reasons unknown but somehow familiar, she went to live with her father Carlos for a few years. She looked pretty good and happy. Very real, and a bit of sexiness. By the time she crawled back to the states, it was OVAH! She is getting troggy looking like her brother, and seems to have done what r8 rightly calls becoming another predictable social media whore.

by Anonymousreply 9March 2, 2021 12:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!