Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I was fucking a guy in "his" living room and his parents walked in

He lied and said he lived alone

by Anonymousreply 15March 2, 2021 6:54 AM

Was his dad hot ?

by Anonymousreply 1March 2, 2021 3:16 AM

You have to be more creative OP...you should have said his 2 dads walked in...and it turned into an orgy.

by Anonymousreply 2March 2, 2021 3:20 AM

I told you Joel was underage, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3March 2, 2021 3:20 AM

You didn’t hear the mobility scooters, OP?

by Anonymousreply 4March 2, 2021 3:22 AM

Did his dad or mom present hole, OP?

by Anonymousreply 5March 2, 2021 3:23 AM

As long as there was plastic on the furniture I'm sure mom would have been fine. Dad knew the score when you were 5, so nothing surprises him.

by Anonymousreply 6March 2, 2021 3:24 AM

“And that’s why we hide the pepper mill, Grace!”

by Anonymousreply 7March 2, 2021 3:28 AM

Oh man - I imagine the guy must have been just mildly mortified.

by Anonymousreply 8March 2, 2021 3:28 AM

Hahaha, no one believe you anymore OP

by Anonymousreply 9March 2, 2021 3:30 AM

Did they thank you for coming?

by Anonymousreply 10March 2, 2021 4:00 AM

I should have known he was ling about having his own place. Most alter boys still live with their parents.

by Anonymousreply 11March 2, 2021 4:06 AM

*Lying

by Anonymousreply 12March 2, 2021 4:08 AM

Maybe they were just visiting. When I was about 8, my father and I stopped by my sister's house one afternoon. The front door was open, so we just walked in. She and my brother-in-law were fucking and you could hear them quite clearly. My father whispered to me and we left quietly.

by Anonymousreply 13March 2, 2021 5:15 AM

Did they watch for a while before you knew they were there?

by Anonymousreply 14March 2, 2021 5:31 AM

Did you and your dad quickly head to a motel?

I imagine so - -

by Anonymousreply 15March 2, 2021 6:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!