Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is wrong with black Republicans?

I am all for people voting for who they want to... but really!? That shirt?! I can’t.

This makes me angry.

And of course the white Republicans love him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 2, 2021 5:44 AM

I'm less grossed out by the shirt than I am the skank standing next to him. Somebody please inform this young man that there is no cure for herpes.

by Anonymousreply 1March 2, 2021 3:23 AM

Certainly not their diversity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 2, 2021 3:28 AM

Oh hunty, who cares. Don't take the bait. Eventually this fool will wake up to how he is being played by the blonde babe hanging on him and the entire GOP.

by Anonymousreply 3March 2, 2021 3:36 AM

It reminds me of 'Stephen' from DJango Unchained

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 2, 2021 3:40 AM

That senator from South Carolina is so fascinating. He would give his life for these people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 2, 2021 3:47 AM

I follow some Black Republicans and I think they (sometimes) make a lot of sense. They hate Owens, Pearson, Klacik, etc. and see them as useless grifters.

by Anonymousreply 6March 2, 2021 4:55 AM

They're like gay Republcans - they're under the misguided belief that if they act the right way and say the right things, they'll have it easier in life and will be accepted.

By REPUBLICANS? NEVER!

But thanks for playing and supplying the votes.

by Anonymousreply 7March 2, 2021 4:58 AM

Center-right/conservative Coleman Hughes, John McWhorter, and Glenn Loury are regarded with suspicion by some but all had the good sense to vote for Biden.

by Anonymousreply 8March 2, 2021 5:02 AM

A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

(Waste not, want not.)

by Anonymousreply 9March 2, 2021 5:23 AM

'This shirt is 100% cotton. That's why i picked it.'

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 10March 2, 2021 5:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!