Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Below Deck Sailing Yacht Season Two

Premieres tonight, March 1st at 9:00 on Bravo

All fresh meat, except the tasty Glenn Shephard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353June 26, 2021 2:41 PM

its so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 1March 2, 2021 1:55 AM

I'm sad that Byron won't be back. BDF for days and he was funny too. Glad they flushed the rest of them though. Especially that Marcia Wallace lookalike.

by Anonymousreply 2March 2, 2021 1:55 AM

R1 I agree, and it shouldn't have been. Each episode got more boring. They need to show more of the boat and how it is different than a motor yacht. More of the actual workings. I really don't care as much about who is fucking and who isn't and who wants to be, I want to see how a sailing yacht really operates. THEN throw in some hot pieces making fools of themselves while mixing drinks for rich guests.

Also, I hope there is a truly talented chef on board. Rachel really set the bar high on the most recent Below Deck. I'm sorry to hear it looks like she won't be back next season.

by Anonymousreply 3March 2, 2021 2:08 AM

The first season was terrible. I’m shocked that they bothered with a season two.

by Anonymousreply 4March 2, 2021 2:10 AM

the whole dam cast is a bore snore yuk.

waste of good $$$$4

by Anonymousreply 5March 2, 2021 2:12 AM

Season two premiere was better than the entire first season. Love Capt Glenn and the new crew seems like they’re going to be fun. No whining so far. The 6’9 crew member who doesn’t fit into his bunk bed and the volatile chef are my favs so far. Thank God they ditched that season one crew.

by Anonymousreply 6March 2, 2021 2:18 AM

Thanks for chiming in r6. Sounds hopeful!

I wonder if the couple from season 1 de-coupled and the guy went chasing after the guitar playing chick?

by Anonymousreply 7March 2, 2021 2:36 AM

I have hope for Natasha. She sounds, intelligent, take no shit, focused and well trained. She's from Trinidad so I am biased as some of the best food I've ever had was from Trinidad. They aren't afraid of spices either.

I hope she understands the importance of nibbly things available throughout the day and good appetizers like Rachel did. I don't think I can remember any other chefs who seemed to understand these concepts even though we've been screaming at them for seasons now.

by Anonymousreply 8March 2, 2021 2:59 AM

So far it's ok. I can see this happening already: the neanderthal pussyhound wil get pissed because all the ladies are interested in beanpole Jean-Luc. The engineer isn't bad. I can't believe the ending; Jean-Luc chatting up the female guests while the male guests literally disappear out of sight on the water. He fucked up bad there.

by Anonymousreply 9March 2, 2021 3:05 AM

Colin is hot. And Captain Glenn is still adorable. Is he family?

by Anonymousreply 10March 2, 2021 3:06 AM

Jean Luc is like Andrei the Giant 2.0

by Anonymousreply 11March 2, 2021 3:07 AM

r10 A number of us were pretty sure on Season One, but turns out he likes the ladies. Though unlike Captain Lee, he doesn't have a long term relationship/marriage under his belt. More of a hit it and quit it type. If he's this adorable and charming in real life as he is on the show, I could see chicks being fine with that.

Maybe he mixes it up. We can hope!

by Anonymousreply 12March 2, 2021 3:16 AM

I'd climb that tree named Jean-Luc. I want him to dominate me.

by Anonymousreply 13March 2, 2021 3:20 AM

I’m sick of seeing ugly tats on these beautiful men.

by Anonymousreply 14March 2, 2021 3:23 AM

Same r14

The guest wearing the speedo really seems to dig our Glenn. It's cute.

by Anonymousreply 15March 2, 2021 3:26 AM

Surprised that there aren't height requirements for crew. Apparently not. I assume there are weight requirements, but I don't know. These are the sort of tidbits I would like to learn. He's going to be useless or worst if he doesn't get some sleep soon.

by Anonymousreply 16March 2, 2021 3:37 AM

Ahem, *worse*

by Anonymousreply 17March 2, 2021 3:41 AM

Glenn is on WWHL with Daisy. He's hanging out in his apartment in Spain as his internet is better on there than on the boat. Must be nice *sigh*

Daisy is on as well. None of the chief stews from other shows have reached out to her yet. Hm.

by Anonymousreply 18March 2, 2021 4:07 AM

Oh god, he's really laid back. Very sexy in an unusual way.

by Anonymousreply 19March 2, 2021 4:09 AM

The stews all seem competent. How strange.

by Anonymousreply 20March 2, 2021 12:01 PM

Everybody except Lurch seems competent.

by Anonymousreply 21March 2, 2021 12:04 PM

If I couldn't sleep, I'd be pretty incompetent as well. Surprised that other boats he has been on had accommodating bunks for his frame.

Even the primary's bed was noted as being short in the smarmy guise of "oh wow you both are so tall!" . No, the beds looked short. If these things go for the insane rates they do, I'm going to assume there are many athletes, example basketball players, that might want to hire these out. For what, to have your 20 million plus tootsies dangling off the edge?

We found out on the most recent season of Below Deck that the actual master bedroom on the boat is used by production. I wonder if that is the same situation here?

by Anonymousreply 22March 2, 2021 12:14 PM

Honestly, if last seasons crew had come back for the new season I wouldn’t be watching. They were the absolute worst. Padgett and Ciara are getting married and Padgett has gotten into bodybuilding and looks great.

by Anonymousreply 23March 2, 2021 12:24 PM

I hope this season shows more of sweet old man Capt Glenn, although even Bravo knows it's bad for ratings if he fucks any of the twenty-somethings on his boat.

by Anonymousreply 24March 2, 2021 12:30 PM

Jenna really wanted to be asked back this season. Glenn was clearly pissed off at her several times last season and it just wasn't going to happen. She's just another stew who went chasing after some guy and screwed up her own job prospects in doing so. I believe I read that Adam dumped her just a few weeks after last season ended. She's so needy.

by Anonymousreply 25March 2, 2021 12:30 PM

Jenna seems like a terrible person who thinks she’s wonderful. Bad energy. Evil like Kate but not as much fun.

by Anonymousreply 26March 2, 2021 2:48 PM

"I really don't care as much about who is fucking and who isn't and who wants to be, I want to see how a sailing yacht really operates."

LOL imagine if this show, on Bravo, was about a boat and not about fucking and fighting. That'd be hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 27March 2, 2021 3:08 PM

It’s not as if we don’t have endless footage of washing, cooking, cleaning, sailing and other assorted “operating”

by Anonymousreply 28March 2, 2021 3:11 PM

The commercial for the second season included a quick shot of Chef Dipshit Adam, so I planned on missing this one.

Hopefully, it was just a filler scene for the ad and not a portend of his return.

by Anonymousreply 29March 2, 2021 3:17 PM

I hope you’re wrong. I can’t see Glenn bringing Adam back. Glenn knows he’s a psycho.

by Anonymousreply 30March 2, 2021 3:39 PM

The guests on last night's season premiere were incredibly trashy! They all looked and acted like trailer trash. It must be much cheaper to book a sailing yacht vs. a big yacht.

by Anonymousreply 31March 2, 2021 3:47 PM

Lots of ways to go with this cast...... The chef seems like a tool......the guests are the ones who decide what's happening, idiot!

by Anonymousreply 32March 2, 2021 4:00 PM

Especially in the middle of a pandemic in Croatia, r31.

by Anonymousreply 33March 2, 2021 4:04 PM

I wonder when this season was filmed. Glenn said the guests were just coming out of a pandemic. Is it over? Did I miss something?

by Anonymousreply 34March 2, 2021 5:31 PM

Probably when they lifted the first lockdown. I wonder if Croatia made a deal to let them film.

by Anonymousreply 35March 2, 2021 5:33 PM

Glenn just seems like a genuinely nice guy. Not a pushover but a decent human being.

by Anonymousreply 36March 2, 2021 5:44 PM

R34 Glenn and Gary did a Reddit AMA yesterday where Glenn said it was filmed in August 2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 2, 2021 5:57 PM

Did they give these people a covid era discount? They seem so low class and uneducated.

by Anonymousreply 38March 2, 2021 9:23 PM

The lead deckhand is butt ugly and has ridiculous hair, but he thinks he's a chick magnet.

I wanna see if giant Jean-Luc's dick is proportional in size to the rest of him. I really hate his back tattoo, though.

by Anonymousreply 39March 3, 2021 12:21 PM

I’m rewatching the first two seasons on Bravo. Kate was actually cute before all the shit she had done to her face. She really was/is a nasty bitch. There’s something really dark about her.

by Anonymousreply 40March 3, 2021 2:44 PM

Jenna really needs to talk to my spiritual advisor......he would be a great help to her.

by Anonymousreply 41March 3, 2021 2:57 PM

There is not one single attractive person in this cast. I am out.

by Anonymousreply 42March 3, 2021 3:13 PM

I think all the guys are hot.

by Anonymousreply 43March 4, 2021 12:51 PM

I agree with R42. That first mate with the hair is particularly unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 44March 4, 2021 3:11 PM

This is one trashy, messy crew. Such a nice change from last seasons boring whiners. Glenn is turning out to be my favorite captain. What a doll.

by Anonymousreply 45March 9, 2021 5:12 AM

The chef looked particularly disgustingly in her bikini then stated that she wants to be single. Well of course.

by Anonymousreply 46March 9, 2021 11:43 AM

What did Glenn do r45? I gotta find a way to watch online!

by Anonymousreply 47March 9, 2021 3:40 PM

[quote]I’m rewatching the first two seasons on Bravo. Kate was actually cute before all the shit she had done to her face. She really was/is a nasty bitch. There’s something really dark about her.

I noticed that too - it's like a shock it's the same person. In the early years, she seemed like didn't even like the job, loathed their trashy clientele and hated the super sunny Amy (though admittedly, that woman would've got on my nerves too)

by Anonymousreply 48March 9, 2021 4:04 PM

Kate was downright cruel in her first season. She just comes off as a miserable human. Now she dropped out of the Bravo chat show. I predict a return to BD is in her future. Those fillers aren’t going to pay for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 49March 9, 2021 5:11 PM

Glenn is just sweet and a nice change from Captain Lee.

by Anonymousreply 50March 10, 2021 1:41 PM

There isn't a single attractive crew member on the show this season. Jean Luc comes close, but his ridiculous tats screw it all up.

When they were all in the hot tub - God, I've rarely seen such a collection of ugly bodies. The women had fat, cellulite-laden asses, the guys had scrawny bodies. Definitely no one on the show worth watching for eye candy.

And those trailer trash guests! God, what messes.

I'm guessing because of COVID, the crew has to stay on the boat the whole time. That should make for a really boring season if every week we have to watch them get passed out drunk at the hot tub.

by Anonymousreply 51March 11, 2021 1:03 PM

Glenn is beyond adorable and I find him dead sexy. He's a wee thing but he's got lovely big dick energy, I can just tell he throws a mean fuck. He's so personable without an iota of phoniness. Pity about that whole "straight" thing. (Like I'd ever have a chance even if he wasn't)

by Anonymousreply 52March 13, 2021 12:21 AM

Glenn greeting crew members and carrying female crew’s bag up from the dock was just plain sweet. Can’t imagine Cap Lee doing that.

by Anonymousreply 53March 13, 2021 1:57 AM

Captain Lee would NEVER carry a guest's luggage. Not even a wee makeup bag. He just shows up in his bow tie for dinner.

by Anonymousreply 54March 13, 2021 1:43 PM

Guest Greg should never wear a speedo.......in fact, he should never leave his house without a bag over his head.

by Anonymousreply 55March 13, 2021 2:03 PM

What is the one job we wouldn't do if you were a 6'9" lurch? Yachtie comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 56March 13, 2021 2:13 PM

Not feeling this cast. Too boring, nobody is crazy enough. Not enough hot guys and too many women. All in all: Zzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 57March 13, 2021 6:55 PM

That American Jean Luc is arrogant and annoying as fuck. He has a serious attitude problem. Also, he seems dumb af. How the fuck did he manage to lose the guests? The number one rule is ALWAYS watch the guests and make sure they're safe. Fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 58March 13, 2021 6:56 PM

How is the bosun so popular among the girls? He is average as best. Is it just the lack of options that elevate his hotness or what?

by Anonymousreply 59March 13, 2021 6:58 PM

I'm kind of warming up to the Nigel Tufnel/Spinal Tap looking dude. Not in THAT way, but he is showing signs of some wit and humor.

If having a boring crew means they will edit in more footage of MY Glenn, I'm all for it.

by Anonymousreply 60March 13, 2021 7:27 PM

So let's talk about that odd pita bread "drama"

Two things that make me believe Natasha. Why would she only make a single pita bread for each guest when the pita bread was central to the meal she had created? That would be like only allotting a single tortilla to each person when serving fajitas. Unthinkable. (Mary!)

It takes about as much time to make a large amount of dough for flatbreads as it does to make a small portion. In fact it's actually easier on some occasions. Pita bread being one of them, and my example of tortillas, another.

It kind of felt like the stews were out for her, as they seemed sort of gleeful about trying to catch her in a lie, and there was a gang up vibe. Why would the stews lie? Unless we are soon to discover that chef Natasha is a massive cunt and they were gunning for her to look bad. though why would they do that when they know so much of their tip relies on how good the food is?

Perhaps one of the stews dropped the other basket of them on the way to the table, and didn't just dust them off but tossed them? Or they fell into something gross and were unsalvageable which makes more sense, and tried to pin the missing ones on the chef?

by Anonymousreply 61March 13, 2021 10:10 PM

You’ve given the matter quite a bit of thought, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 62March 13, 2021 10:18 PM

How DARE someone contribute a post with some thought behind it! Flog that cunt r61 to death!

by Anonymousreply 63March 13, 2021 10:22 PM

My wish came true! There was more Glenn this episode, and thank god, because otherwise it was a snoozer. I got to see and hear MY Glenn say "donkey dick" as well as adorably noticing that he was doing that finger in a hole motion with his hands when describing something about the boat's equipment.

by Anonymousreply 64March 16, 2021 3:24 AM

So has everyone given up on this show already, or is there another thread floating around?

by Anonymousreply 65March 17, 2021 8:39 PM

Still watching, but nothing much is happening other than the guest possibly having Covid. Since Covid is a year old already, it's kind of old news to see it on a reality show. Plus I watch these shows to escape things like Covid.

Also I couldn't tell you anyone's names.

by Anonymousreply 66March 19, 2021 1:30 PM

That fucking queen bitching about having to stay in his room because his friend had a fever of 101 and was showing COVID symptoms - throw her the fuck overboard!

I wanted to barf at the beginning of the episode when she was taking selfies and looked at her phone and said, "That's a good one. I look really hot."

by Anonymousreply 67March 19, 2021 1:36 PM

Not reading any comments as I am only on Episode 1- but that tall dude may have that Kevin Aucoin disease that causes premature death.

And that head chef screams trouble. She seems to hate humanity.

by Anonymousreply 68March 20, 2021 9:31 PM

r68 If half of what she said she lived through is true, I don't blame her. Good for her for picking herself up from out of some horrible situations and moving forward and upward in life. Not saying she does or does not have huge bitch streak, but I kind of think you would need one after all of that just to get through the day.

by Anonymousreply 69March 21, 2021 2:44 AM

This new episode today introduces us to a gay extended family with kids. The patriarch apparently is in a relationship with his daughter’s ex boyfriend. They’re dreadful beyond words, from the Hitler Youth haircuts, to the outrageous demands. I can’t even begin, why does Bravo always do this to us?

by Anonymousreply 70March 23, 2021 3:16 AM

Agreed r17. They love getting "impossible" gays for some added drama. The primary was an asshole about the supper; if toy have nine guests with nine different meat/potato orders, with one cook, they're not going to all come out at the same time. I heard him in preview for next week say "I should have brought our chef!" Oh lord!

Yeah, the fact that the party consists of a divorced gay couple, both of their much younger new boyfriends (there was a quick shot of the two younger guys being handsy), one of which is the daughter's ex boyfriend..... plus the creepy 10 yo twin boys.... the therapy bills 😬

by Anonymousreply 71March 23, 2021 3:38 AM

Drama!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 24, 2021 6:59 AM

The guests are obnoxious but that chef is incompetent. Steak and mashed potatoes is the easiest meal they could have asked for. Every other chef would cook the steaks properly and keep warm to serve together. One pot of potatoes and mix one serving with garlic, one with cheese, etc. This idiot served the medium well steak to the rude daughter before the medium rares.

It’s much more difficult when the guests order different egg styles for breakfast.

And sending out the shell bowls ten minutes after they started the mussels? She’s stupid.

by Anonymousreply 73March 24, 2021 7:37 AM

r73 Hi, Mila! No chef sucked as hard as you.

by Anonymousreply 74March 24, 2021 8:56 AM

R74 Don’t choke on these nachos...

by Anonymousreply 75March 25, 2021 1:28 AM

Cooking for 9 people in a small kitchen can’t be easy so the chef did the best she could. The boat isn’t designed to even accommodate 9 guests. I did think it was odd that the ex’s and their new ho’s all shared a room.

by Anonymousreply 76March 25, 2021 1:39 AM

That leaves 5 kids and four beds. Did someone sleep in the salon?

by Anonymousreply 77March 25, 2021 6:11 AM

[quote] why does Bravo always do this to us?

Half of the gays on DL would act the same cunty way based on their comments in threads.

by Anonymousreply 78March 25, 2021 11:34 AM

The gays play for the camera more because they love the attention.

by Anonymousreply 79March 25, 2021 2:51 PM

Serving guests their dinner at the same time is cooking 101. That was a huge fuckup, or, as the chief stew said more politely, a valid complaint. Especially when it's the primary who is the one waiting 20 minutes over everyone. They should have had "daddy long legs" out there in a speedo dancing for the guy to keep him distracted and happy and increase the chances of a decent tip.

Once again...no fucking appetizers. Appetizers forgive so many mistakes and timing issues. They are easy to make ahead and serve when ready and as needed. Why don't most of the BD chefs seem to get this?

As for the mussels, I also agreed with the primary. As a huge mussel fan myself, that really was closer to a single serving (OK, quite a generous one, but still) When they are prepared in the classic style, not the larger kind of mussel that you would likely serve stuffed, they do go down fast. I'm surprised they weren't served with french fries. I would have served Oysters Rockefeller, that can be made ahead, and fired at the last minute.

Family style isn't for everyone, and it's frankly a lazy move for a chef. As much as these guys might be assholes, for what they are (technically) paying, asking for plated meals isn't a big ask at all. A lot of work? Yes, but that isn't their problem.

It looks like the breakfast next episode is going to be tragic.

by Anonymousreply 80March 28, 2021 9:44 PM

Bravo is repeating episodes from season one today. Jenna really is a loathsome creature. I’m so glad only Glen came back for season two.

by Anonymousreply 81March 29, 2021 11:37 PM

That queen that ordered chicken nuggets and fries is the most annoying person who ever lived. He is perfect for his nasty husband to be (you know he will say yes to the proposal).

by Anonymousreply 82March 30, 2021 3:49 PM

I almost forgot about the primary proposing to his boyfriend while still married to the current husband, who happens to be dying of cancer. The proposal is also on the dying husbands birthday. That has to be one of the coldest things I’ve seen on this show.

by Anonymousreply 83March 30, 2021 3:55 PM

What is the matter with the co-primary's face? It looks like all of his botox melted and is gathered in a pouch under his jowls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84March 30, 2021 4:05 PM

R84, that is the husband who is dying of cancer. I read an article that said that they broke up due to lack of intimacy after the cancer diagnosis.

by Anonymousreply 85March 30, 2021 4:19 PM

R85 thanks. I wrote that before I read any of the linked articles.

Yes it seems like he has had a lot of surgery because of cancer and had skin on his jaw replaced by skin from other parts of his body......and he is the SMART one who has made all the money. He invested about $15 million dollars in Bitcoin several years ago and last year sold out for $90 million.

The oldest girl and boy are twins......the other boy is the oldest boy's twin - the egg split in the lab - and he was born a few years later. The youngest twins are ten, I think. And Barrie and his new boyfriend have a new daughter...... Tom and his boyfriend are planning a baby too.

It could be inspiring if Barrie wasn't so insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 86March 31, 2021 2:39 PM

Of course the beach party was a bust....nothing to eat and nothing to do....and food service has been awful....so I guess the complaints have been warranted.

by Anonymousreply 87March 31, 2021 2:40 PM

Good lord, do they really have to stretch this chatter over THREE episodes?! Barrie is disgusting. Telling one of the ten-year-olds in front of the entire family at the dinner table that he's being sent to "fat camp" when they get home was foul.

by Anonymousreply 88March 31, 2021 4:28 PM

*this charter*

by Anonymousreply 89March 31, 2021 7:01 PM

This season is so fucking boring. Instead of having gay crew members they manage to have the worst gay charter guests, ugh. I wonder if Bravo is homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 90March 31, 2021 7:07 PM

R76 Is it even safe to have that many guests onboard? What if there's an emergency like a fire or something? What if they can't save everyone?

by Anonymousreply 91March 31, 2021 7:16 PM

The daughter’s face is . . . unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 92March 31, 2021 7:32 PM

Why oh why were the guests discouraged from having lunch on the beach. That was ridiculous. Were they supposed to be thrilled just sitting there staring at the ocean?Of course they asked for food and drinks!

by Anonymousreply 93March 31, 2021 7:34 PM

The daughter was obese as a teen, r92. She lost weight, got fillers and a fake tan. Poor thing still looks a mess. I used to think that enough money could make anyone look good, but I guess I was mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 94March 31, 2021 7:47 PM

I tweeted Barrie after the last episode aired and said I thought he was a horrible person. He tweeted back to me - several times - with really nasty, cunty remarks. When other Twitter users started piling on him, he blocked me.

He's as awful in real life as he is on the show.

by Anonymousreply 95March 31, 2021 9:43 PM

I don't care how gross these very gross guests are. It really has been one fuck up after another, and I would be plucked as hell. I had hopes for Natasha, but nope. She doesn't have what it takes. A charter guest wants some nuggets. BFD. Someone wants fries. Oh the humanity! (They really didn't have to be hand cut, nice touch if it wasn't a time issue, but it was, so in this case get the Ore Ida's out). I would have been fucking PISSED if my lobster had bits of shell in it. I was surprised they were that "whatever" about it. I would love it if we got Ben, or someone who knows their shit and has some charisma as a midseason replacement. Doubtful.

Did anyone tell these twats that they were sailing without the motor while they were hanging out down below? It didn't seem like it, or perhaps I missed it. Maybe if they knew, they would have come up for some true sailing action, and would have enjoyed a good experience.

I really enjoyed seeing Glenn swearing up a storm. *drool*

by Anonymousreply 96April 2, 2021 5:59 AM

This mixed race dude is so not my type but I have fallen in love with him!. Oh my god he is dreamy!!!! And he seems so nice.... The show clearly finds him so NOT interesting that he has zero airtime. My god he is dreamy to me...

by Anonymousreply 97April 3, 2021 9:52 PM

R97 Who are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 98April 3, 2021 10:02 PM

Does this mixed race dude have a name r97? Who do you mean?

He must have zero airtime as I can't think of anyone...

by Anonymousreply 99April 3, 2021 10:03 PM

Shit- It took me four episodes- His name is Colin??

Its so weird. He is a main cast member but he has zero airtime...

He is lovely!

by Anonymousreply 100April 3, 2021 10:12 PM

You mean the Asian guy? The engineer?

by Anonymousreply 101April 3, 2021 10:16 PM

R101- He is definitely asian. I find him absolutely stunning.

The season sucks.

I am on the gay family episode- I am probably 2 weeks behind.

Yeah- I find him so, so, handsome.

by Anonymousreply 102April 3, 2021 10:18 PM

R102 Well, okay.

by Anonymousreply 103April 3, 2021 10:18 PM

Colin is cute, but I miss the engineer with BDF for days from last season. He was observant, witty, funny and wicked sexy. The ONLY one I miss from last season.

by Anonymousreply 104April 3, 2021 10:19 PM

There are no attractive crew members this season.

by Anonymousreply 105April 3, 2021 10:21 PM

The only person attractive to me this season, which I have a feeling will be the last season if they can't pull it together, is MY Glenn.

Just like last season, each episode is getting worse.

I had some hope for the Nigel Tufnel looking dude to bring some fun and wit but he's turning into a dud.

by Anonymousreply 106April 3, 2021 10:29 PM

Wow, Shocked that no one digs Colin. oh my lord, he is SWEET!

And yeah, this franchise is very, very, JANKY.

The cast seems subpar (like last year) and the show seems to get worse from episode to episode..

And that DAUGHTER of the gay men- She looks very, very, VERY odd... Reminds me of the film Orphan.

by Anonymousreply 107April 3, 2021 10:33 PM

This show is just not good. It has nothing to distinguish itself from the other Below Deck series, other than once in a while they put the sails up and the boat tilts. At least they could have tried to assemble a physically appealing cast. They couldn't even manage that.

And that stupid outdoor dining table! Who wants to sit next to everyone else like they're at a diner counter instead of across from them?

by Anonymousreply 108April 3, 2021 10:39 PM

It’s hard to take seriously a captain who shares his bunk.

by Anonymousreply 109April 3, 2021 10:43 PM

I want to know more how these magnificent vessels operate. I'd like to know how the whole provisioning thing works, I'd like to see more footage of offshore excursions (not just the crew sitting around a table getting drunk). There is so much more they could show, than manufactured drama, and boring people fucking other boring people.

Viewers who would actually hire of these charters are most likely older, even more so than people who would charter that floating Motel Six that is Below Deck. I don't want a Vanderpump Rules on the water. I want to see charming guests, a crew that knows their stuff and not hired just because they are mildly photogenic, a look each episode into how different logistics of running a charter like this work. More PBS, less Bravo, I guess is what I would like, at least for the Sailing Yacht iteration. Below Deck, fine keep it sleazy. Speaking of, does anyone know when the next season with Captain Shandy *hic* premiers?

by Anonymousreply 110April 3, 2021 11:00 PM

R110.

Same.

Crew hookups don't interest me.

I'm so confused by the Jennas of the world, basic bitches by definition but convinced they are sex symbols or something.

by Anonymousreply 111April 3, 2021 11:46 PM

R107, I feel mean saying this, but the daughter looks like she is special needs. Something is just ‘off’ with her look and mannerisms. R111, Jenna knows she is a basic bitch. What other excuse would she have for being obsessed with basic ass Adam.

by Anonymousreply 112April 4, 2021 12:46 AM

Colin is hot. Glen is adorable. The rest are just not physically appealing. This is the ugliest most out of shape crew in BD history. Jenna would fit right in.

by Anonymousreply 113April 4, 2021 12:56 AM

This fucking Corona virus disrupted everything including travel and hospitality. It would be interesting to see if this business recovers. Italy just went back into lockdown for a month, ending this weekend. I'm not interested in the dating lives of these people.

by Anonymousreply 114April 4, 2021 1:49 AM

The gay hodgepodge family is Michael Jackson crazy.

by Anonymousreply 115April 4, 2021 6:36 AM

The wouldn't have cared if they were sailing.....they were in their cabins watching videos of themselves!

by Anonymousreply 116April 4, 2021 2:49 PM

$15,000 tip for a 4 day charter. 9 guests. Douchebags.

by Anonymousreply 117April 6, 2021 1:48 AM

That female blonde deckhand is so desperate and ugly. Dude obviously doesn’t like her! She needs to go to bed and stop trying to block him from being with the woman that he liked in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 118April 6, 2021 2:35 AM

The ring that ugly blonde fatty gave to his boyfriend was tacky as hell, just like the entire family.

by Anonymousreply 119April 6, 2021 1:19 PM

It felt like Bravo was auditioning that horrible family for their own reality series. I hope they don't get one.

by Anonymousreply 120April 6, 2021 1:22 PM

R120. I got that impression, too. They’re too awful even for Bravo. Maybe E! will give them a show.

by Anonymousreply 121April 6, 2021 1:26 PM

This has to be the first time in BD history where all of the stews are normal and get along. Daisy is a good leader and knows her shit. Her frustrations with Gary and Natasha are justified but she never gets nasty.

by Anonymousreply 122April 6, 2021 1:36 PM

The low tip is on the chef......100%,

by Anonymousreply 123April 6, 2021 1:56 PM

The low tip is on the guests being cunts.

by Anonymousreply 124April 6, 2021 3:20 PM

Barrie is now saying that his daughter, Saffron, didn’t really date his fiancé and that the crew looked up a clickbait article online. He says that Saffron basically bearded for Scott (fiancé) because he wasn’t ready to come out. I don’t believe it for a second. I also agree with r124. The guests were annoying, demanding assholes. They would’ve never been happy, and would’ve found any excuse to leave a bad tip.

by Anonymousreply 125April 6, 2021 3:24 PM

I skipped everything after the guests left. I’m guessing I didn’t miss much.

by Anonymousreply 126April 7, 2021 5:39 AM

After tip meeting, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 127April 7, 2021 5:40 AM

I can’t imagine how the crew must feel not being able to leave the boat. I guess we’re in for a season of hot tub orgies.

by Anonymousreply 128April 7, 2021 12:41 PM

These lasts guests were totally fucked up. I would have loved to seen them thrown overboard at night. No one at home would miss them.

by Anonymousreply 129April 7, 2021 1:06 PM

I’m in the apparently tiny minority, but I liked them. His complaints were reasonable. He did call the 10-year-old a fatty, but let’s face it—he could lose a few.

by Anonymousreply 130April 7, 2021 7:43 PM

I can't say I liked them. As portrayed on this show at least, they weren't interesting enough to like or dislike really. Another miss for the production of this series. They were given plenty of material with that freakshow of a family, but did absolutely nothing with it.

I agree the complaints were founded. I think their tip fairly reflected the below tier service. As everyone is sick of hearing, I adore MY Glenn, but he really needs to show some teeth once in a while. At the tip meeting, the crew deserved a "Let's pull it together guys, you are better than this" (I'm trying to say it as I imagine he would say it) at the very least, but, unless I missed it, all they got is the standard "OK kids, have some fun, but remember it's a school night".

by Anonymousreply 131April 7, 2021 8:00 PM

barf...tmi

by Anonymousreply 132April 7, 2021 8:08 PM

The producers/editors really did drop the ball when it came to mining some material out of these guests, and they had 3 episodes to do it in. There must have been *something* unless it was so gross, they decided to leave it on the cutting room floor.

The crew bitching about nine guests is something I don't understand. If you can't provide top notch service to nine guests, (not saying it is easy) don't approve that charter, or bring on extra help for the kitchen or crew. I read that on the other Below Deck shows they often bring on day labor to help with the cabins and cleaning.

Glenn really does come off as too nice sometimes. Genuine, but too nice. I need some cunt in my Captains. speaking of cunts, is everyone's favorite passive aggressive, you do YOUR food, not so sober Sandy coming back or did she get the boot?

by Anonymousreply 133April 7, 2021 8:29 PM

Maybe there was no drama to show, r133, because despite the unusual structure, they’re basically a happy, polite family.

by Anonymousreply 134April 7, 2021 8:54 PM

Yeah, R134 but who wants to see THAT?

I'm kidding, but only to an extent. This show is bordering on visual Ambien as it is. I want to be entertained.

Also, from what I've read about these people, they are messy. Should have been a treasure trove of snark.

by Anonymousreply 135April 7, 2021 9:02 PM

the guys all have their own charm and are fine looking. i thought the belize? guy was polynesian. fine either way.

by Anonymousreply 136April 7, 2021 9:08 PM

oh, and it is a million times better than the first season.

by Anonymousreply 137April 7, 2021 9:09 PM

R134 Polite? Are you freaking kidding me?!

You should check out their Twitter feed. Total cunts.

by Anonymousreply 138April 7, 2021 9:13 PM

They were polite to the crew, and the kids were especially well behaved. I have no interest in their Twitter feed. I’m commenting on BDSY.

by Anonymousreply 139April 8, 2021 5:47 AM

r139 Well smell you

by Anonymousreply 140April 8, 2021 7:01 AM

R139 Polite to the crew? Children well behaved? What the hell show are you watching?

Oh, I get it. You're one of the cunty dads.

by Anonymousreply 141April 8, 2021 10:42 AM

I get the "lesbians who drove off the cliff with their six children In California" vibe from this family.

by Anonymousreply 142April 8, 2021 12:22 PM

I thought these guests were scumbags but I have to agree that they were polite to the crew and the kids were well behaved. Always a please and a thank you. The daughter got drunk but she’s legal and on vacation so she gets a pass.

by Anonymousreply 143April 8, 2021 12:56 PM

R143 They were dismissive and haughty and acted with their faux entitlement.

by Anonymousreply 144April 8, 2021 2:03 PM

R142 Same here. I get the sense that this whole adopting a litter of kids thing is just a way for them to get fame and make money off it.

by Anonymousreply 145April 8, 2021 2:04 PM

How did they make their money? Czech brothel investments?

by Anonymousreply 146April 8, 2021 3:00 PM

Why is nobody talking about this tweet from former chief stew Adrienne.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147April 8, 2021 4:36 PM

R147. Wow. Sandy is the cunt of cunts. Was she drunk when she said this?

by Anonymousreply 148April 8, 2021 4:38 PM

She’s right. The stews are waitresses and maids. The Captain is in charge of a vessel worth tens of millions.

by Anonymousreply 149April 8, 2021 4:57 PM

R149 Okay, Sandy. Go down another bottle of Jack Daniels while you finger yourself over memories of Malia.

by Anonymousreply 150April 8, 2021 6:08 PM

Sandy = womensupportingwomen

by Anonymousreply 151April 8, 2021 6:11 PM

Sandy HAS TO BE drinking again. I’m sure that she has always thought of the chief stew as a glorified waitress, but to say it publicly is a potential career killer. Who will ever want to work her condescending ass?

by Anonymousreply 152April 8, 2021 6:52 PM

It’s completely unfair. Waitresses don’t clean toilets or do laundry.

by Anonymousreply 153April 8, 2021 7:07 PM

Don't fuck with me, fellash.

by Anonymousreply 154April 8, 2021 10:43 PM

Well, I did say I like some cunt in my captains earlier. Boy, does our Shweet Shandy fit that bill!

by Anonymousreply 155April 8, 2021 10:58 PM

Our Captain Shandy is just a simple god fearing gal with a gold digger on her arm and a gleam on her veneers.

Not really, those look more like dentures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156April 8, 2021 11:10 PM

Hanner weighs in on Shandy being Shitty

Yes, this has turned into an off season Below Deck Med thread but there is nothing to talk about re: Sailing Yacht. I don't see a season 3 happening unless they take some of the good advice given in this thread. But Bravo never does, so...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157April 9, 2021 12:28 AM

We need a thread just to talk about what a miserable drunk cunt Sandy is.

by Anonymousreply 158April 9, 2021 12:47 AM

Sand wants to put Hannah in her place but ended up disparaging waiters. Hannah was just going through the motions until she hooked a husband, preferably wealthy. Hannah has no moral high ground.

by Anonymousreply 159April 9, 2021 1:03 AM

R159 This isn't about Hannah. This is about how Sandy views the interior crew. Sandy fails to realize that without the interior crew, she wouldn't have a job that allows her to buy those white, white veneers and all that booze she stashes in her cabin.

No interior crew is ever going to want to work with Sandy going forward. She really fucked herself over with that booze-drenched comment.

by Anonymousreply 160April 9, 2021 1:09 AM

Has Kate weighed in on Shandy's comment?

Because if anybody can take a bitch down, it's Kate.

by Anonymousreply 161April 9, 2021 2:23 PM

Captain Sandy and her girlfriend used to live not far from me (not sure if they still live here) in a suburb of Denver. I used to see her out walking her dog. The girlfriend is a gospel singer that was married to man for years. She hit up Sandy on Facebook, as a fan. Definite attention seeking gold digger.

by Anonymousreply 162April 9, 2021 3:01 PM

R162 I think Sandy lives in Ft. Lauderdale now.

I'm from Denver originally. Which suburb did Sandy live in?

by Anonymousreply 163April 9, 2021 3:16 PM

Cap'N Shandy blocked me on Twitter when I told her that her she sounded drunk when she made that video where she said she thought Malia was a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 164April 9, 2021 3:29 PM

What did you expect?

by Anonymousreply 165April 9, 2021 3:31 PM

R163, they lived in Lone Tree (south suburb).

by Anonymousreply 166April 9, 2021 4:38 PM

I guess Sandy had a point about her ass being on the line when it comes to safety, but damn, everything else she said made her sound triggered as fuck. Even had to get in a dig questioning Hannah's fitness to be a mom.

by Anonymousreply 167April 9, 2021 5:07 PM

R166 Lone Tree is a lesbian haven.

by Anonymousreply 168April 9, 2021 5:17 PM

R168 Leshbian shaven *hic*. Get it right you fucking waitresh.

My woman ish not a gold dagger. She's...that other shing, whattaya call it...she's...um...

gotta go shleep

by Anonymousreply 169April 10, 2021 8:03 AM

Watching last weeks episode and Colin is STILL dreamy to me. Those eyes, that accent, and that ponytail. So beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 170April 10, 2021 11:56 PM

Sydney is so desperate.

by Anonymousreply 171April 11, 2021 6:17 PM

Holy shit, I feel embarrassed for Sydney after tonights episode. What does he need to do or say to get it through her head that he isn’t into her? If she were a male and crawled into a woman’s bed uninvited, charges would be pressed.

by Anonymousreply 172April 13, 2021 2:43 AM

Sydney is sad. Very sad. She’s way too pretty to throw herself at that dud. It took 7 episodes but the knives are starting to come out. And it looks like they finally get off the boat and go out to dinner next week.

by Anonymousreply 173April 13, 2021 3:52 AM

Last night's episode seemed two hours long.....I kept looking at my watch thinking surely it was over......

That chef is toxic and delusional.

by Anonymousreply 174April 13, 2021 1:59 PM

The Bravo Curse (I have no idea if there is a Bravo Curse) hit Ciara and Paget from season one. The couple who were together for years, got engaged after the show, bought a house in France, are together no longer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175April 14, 2021 3:38 AM

R175 That relationship was doomed to fail from the start. Paget clearly wasn't that into Ciara, and she was an insecure, clinging puppy dog.

by Anonymousreply 176April 14, 2021 10:52 AM

Paget is into Paget

by Anonymousreply 177April 14, 2021 1:49 PM

I want Paget to go into me.

by Anonymousreply 178April 14, 2021 2:01 PM

Didn’t Paget say something to Georgia (the dark haired lady that he flirted with constantly) that he didn’t know that someone like her would be into him? Paget and Ciara seemed to have more of a brother-sister like relationship. I think he liked her as a person.

by Anonymousreply 179April 14, 2021 4:45 PM

They have been a couple for one half a decade, she is 24 yo? Young.

by Anonymousreply 180April 15, 2021 5:59 AM

SO much potential, totally down the drain. Complete disappointment, even worse, an utter bore. The production company in charge should be shot into space. Glenn, though...mmmm

by Anonymousreply 181April 18, 2021 6:45 AM

The claws are coming out tonite.

by Anonymousreply 182April 20, 2021 1:52 AM

R182, that shit came out days ago.

by Anonymousreply 183April 20, 2021 1:56 AM

This was painfully awful. I should have turned it off, but...I always live in hope for more footage of MY Glenn. Nope. A half hour devoted to cunts sitting at a lovely restaurant looking for something to cunt about. Overlong smoke breaks? God forbid everyone should have their own sort of fun on their rare night off the boat. Especially considering under COVID, aside from on-duty beach excursions, they are stuck on the fucking thing up each other's assholes 24/7. Let the ones who want to roam free, get their ciggies on and have a chat/gossip, and find something else to cunt about.

Even MORE anchor shots? This is fucking ridiculous.

The stage 7985 clinger reminds me in looks (if not behavior) of a blend of Tonya Harding and Kim Richards.

Off to google the name of that restaurant (as if I ever leave the house, let alone travel to Croatia). That lobster was gorgeous, and the fish platter...oh fuck I'm starving.

by Anonymousreply 184April 20, 2021 2:19 AM

So—no reason to watch this ep?

by Anonymousreply 185April 20, 2021 5:05 AM

This episode was ridiculous. All of the drama was ridiculous, high-school level hijinks. Disagreements between two cliques. Some of the face-to- face drama at the restaurant was juicy, some real cutting comments.

Also when the chef was talking about the guest dinners, saying "They are ASKING for extravagance, I am GIVING THEM extravagance!" Just sounded like something from Drag Race 🤣

by Anonymousreply 186April 20, 2021 5:47 AM

Natasha came off really well on WWHL. She’s been watching the show and realizes how badly she’s coming across. She pretty much acknowledged Daisy was right about everything. I love Natasha. I’m enjoying this season.

by Anonymousreply 187April 20, 2021 5:54 AM

Requisite

Hi Natasha r187!

I actually don't mind Natasha (aka r187 ), there have been worse, and her little trick at the end that seemed doomed to fail was fun (though the timing of doing it, again, was off). But what the fuck with being completely retarded / incompetent regarding eggs? Cooking the perfect egg, in any form, is culinary training 101

by Anonymousreply 188April 20, 2021 6:22 AM

The gay extended family are a family of chavs. I couldn't stand to watch the way they ate food. So uncouth! Very low class. I wondered how they managed to scrounge enough money to afford the charter.

by Anonymousreply 189April 20, 2021 7:41 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 190April 20, 2021 7:43 AM

R187 is right, Natasha redeemed herself by owning up to her actions on the show last night on WWHL.....I was pleasantly surprised and happy.

by Anonymousreply 191April 20, 2021 1:53 PM

I do think it was very disrespectful to the restaurant that opened only for their private party to chop up the cake that way.

Obviously the chef/baker had spent a lot of time and thought on it.....and it was destroyed. How would Natasha feel if a yacht guest did that to one of her desserts? Not that she has done anything that memorable.

Everybody on the crew behaved worse than ANY guest has the whole season.

by Anonymousreply 192April 20, 2021 3:49 PM

I fully support Natasha hacking into the cake at dinner! She was just sick of all the drama and people running off to gossip in the bathroom or on a smoke break. They ended up not even coming back for cake! She was like "fuck it, I'm digging in!"

Also, that breakfast "performance" was absolutely bonkers but I kind of loved it. Natasha is very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 193April 20, 2021 5:07 PM

Sydney is scary AF. Her behavior is borderline psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 194April 20, 2021 10:44 PM

Every time I watch an episode of this show, I swear I can smell the body odor and alcohol wafting from my TV.

by Anonymousreply 195April 22, 2021 12:37 AM

cutting the cake was staged. there were multiple carry out plates going back to the boat (carried to the van, like a lot)...for "snacks" as she said.

by Anonymousreply 196April 22, 2021 1:37 AM

R195. Especially with this crew. They’re all skanky looking. Gary looks like he doesn’t wipe properly.

by Anonymousreply 197April 22, 2021 2:05 AM

R197 This has got to be the most unattractive cast ever assembled.

by Anonymousreply 198April 22, 2021 2:08 PM

The guests have been nothing to write home about either.

by Anonymousreply 199April 22, 2021 2:15 PM

Rumor is Dani is pregnant. If it’s JL’s baby she’ll be in labor for weeks.

by Anonymousreply 200April 22, 2021 4:01 PM

R200, they don’t appear to be together. They don’t follow each other on social media. She is probably the second best looking cast member this season, next to Colin (who appears to have broken up with his girlfriend). She would look so good with darker hair, or at least some lowlights.

by Anonymousreply 201April 22, 2021 9:43 PM

Colin has a gorgeous face.

by Anonymousreply 202April 22, 2021 9:49 PM

R202 Nah, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 203April 23, 2021 1:11 AM

r197 side to side... or sign of the cross?

by Anonymousreply 204April 23, 2021 1:48 AM

It's on tonight I CAN'T WAIT!

by Anonymousreply 205April 26, 2021 6:22 PM

It’s nice to hear from this show’s fan.

by Anonymousreply 206April 26, 2021 7:23 PM

Pretty sure they were being sarcastic r206 (hopefully anyway). The only fan this show has left at this point is the person making money renting their boat out for filming.

by Anonymousreply 207April 26, 2021 10:35 PM

Make that 2 fans. I’m looking forward to tonite’s episode, too. Anyone who doesn’t like it shouldn’t watch. Simple.

by Anonymousreply 208April 26, 2021 10:59 PM

I enjoyed watching them struggle with the boat docked in high wind, and these guests seem lovely.

Far be it from me to make any assumptions, but it strikes me that the one called Rachel might be an MTF lesbian. Roll that around on your tongue a minute. Rather than be a dude into women, she wants to be a woman into women, perhaps with a penis. None of our business.

by Anonymousreply 209April 27, 2021 5:19 AM

It's always sad to see a man lose his dog. I felt bad for Colin.

by Anonymousreply 210April 27, 2021 5:57 AM

The guests were fun and low maintenance and sat in that hot sun without complaining. I felt so bad for Colin. I’m loving Daisy. She works hard and gets along with her stews. It seems like they’re trying to assign her the bitch role but it’s not working.

by Anonymousreply 211April 27, 2021 12:03 PM

Can we assume that the BD show with former crew watching and critiquing the new episodes flopped since its not back for this new season. Queen Kate needs a job!

by Anonymousreply 212April 27, 2021 12:18 PM

I was living for the low rent disco.

by Anonymousreply 213April 27, 2021 2:19 PM

This show really has nothing going for it.

by Anonymousreply 214April 27, 2021 5:29 PM

Holy shit. Look at how beautiful Dani is with her natural hair! She is by far the most attractive person on that boat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215April 27, 2021 11:12 PM

R215 She's too young to have had all the facial work she's had.

by Anonymousreply 216April 27, 2021 11:41 PM

Brazilian. You know she can take a huge cock.

by Anonymousreply 217April 27, 2021 11:50 PM

I died when JL called Gary a short Frodo bitch.

by Anonymousreply 218April 30, 2021 3:47 AM

BITCH COME AND LICK MY VAGINA

WTF!!!!!!!!!

This is the trashiest crew ever

by Anonymousreply 219May 4, 2021 1:56 AM

This season is especially trashy. The girls covered in tattoos, with mouths like truckers. Jean Luc turned off by his trashy girlfriend, because she’s so coarse. Gross all around.

by Anonymousreply 220May 4, 2021 3:26 AM

Two women fighting over Gary? So much for reality.

by Anonymousreply 221May 4, 2021 4:36 AM

OMG SUCH A SHIT SHOW. THIS THE BEST BRAVO CAN DO????????? SAD

by Anonymousreply 222May 4, 2021 6:53 AM

The lesbian shit🤮 The Gary/Sydney/Alli love triangle🤢 Sydney watching them while jealous and sad. It's all so awkward and cringy. This is not entertaining. It's just bad. This show is going downhill.

by Anonymousreply 223May 4, 2021 1:59 PM

Bravo is once again homophobic. I can count the number of gay (as in male) crew on one had, yet every season has at least a couple of lesbians. Fuck this shit.

by Anonymousreply 224May 4, 2021 2:01 PM

I don't get their fascination with Gary he's not attractive at all .

by Anonymousreply 225May 4, 2021 2:03 PM

R225 He's ugly as fuck. In fact, the entire crew is pretty damn sorry looking.

I can't do this show anymore. I stuck with it, hoping it would get better. It just continues to devolve.

by Anonymousreply 226May 4, 2021 3:27 PM

R223, I find all of the drama entertaining. I can’t wait for Sydney to finally snap. I also do get why people are saying that Alli doesn’t know that Sydney and Gary slept together...how could she not?

by Anonymousreply 227May 4, 2021 4:33 PM

This is one of the worst seasons of any franchise on Bravo ever.

Just a charisma free cast and zero real drama. My life is more interesting. And my life is like a flatline on a heart monitor.

Really weird that they even made a season out of this dreck.

by Anonymousreply 228May 4, 2021 6:10 PM

Gary is cute enough and flirts all the time. Impish, naughty. Bet he goes to pond town and loves eating pussy. But I bet his dick is skinny and average length.

by Anonymousreply 229May 4, 2021 6:36 PM

R229 Gary is to cute as Lauren Boebert is to intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 230May 4, 2021 8:09 PM

he's short and has a nice ass. girls like that.

Jean luc or wtf ever had major wood seeing dani in the crew's spot when he was talking about going to a room.

by Anonymousreply 231May 4, 2021 8:57 PM

Just watched the latest episode ON Demand. terrible for all the reasons already stated. Each episode of this season seems about 2 hours long.

by Anonymousreply 232May 4, 2021 9:07 PM

This show sucks. The attempt to make the grossly unkept Gary a sex symbol is both laughable and pathetic

by Anonymousreply 233May 6, 2021 12:10 PM

All these dramatic situations have to be staged.

I mean, in what reality would two girls be fighting over Gary?

by Anonymousreply 234May 6, 2021 1:38 PM

Actually when we saw Gary naked while jumping off the ship....his body wasn't bad.

by Anonymousreply 235May 6, 2021 1:52 PM

R235 It was average at best.

by Anonymousreply 236May 6, 2021 1:57 PM

Options are limited on that ship.

by Anonymousreply 237May 7, 2021 4:09 AM

I don’t think that Gary is bad looking. They are stuck on a boat, and he is probably the best single, available option. Colin is taken and the captain is smart enough to not fuck his crew. JL seems like a child. Sometimes you just need to pick the best option available. It reminds me of being in my early 20’s and taking an average dude home at 3AM, because it’s better than going home alone.

by Anonymousreply 238May 8, 2021 5:29 PM

They won't be able to make a season three. It is so completely boring that I've stopped watching and don't even care to tune in when I catch it on its regular time.

by Anonymousreply 239May 8, 2021 5:36 PM

R238 If Gary was the best option on a boat, I'd stick to masturbation.

by Anonymousreply 240May 8, 2021 5:44 PM

I heard this episode was an angry Captain Glenn one (some boat malfunction), but I didn't watch.

by Anonymousreply 241May 11, 2021 12:51 PM

I love that Daisy told the ridiculous Ally that Gary had actually slept with Sydney. Served Gary right. Why on earth did he think he could treat her so badly with zero repercussions? That guy does not live in the real world.

by Anonymousreply 242May 11, 2021 1:07 PM

I love Daisy. Good at her job, has her stews backs, doesn’t take shit but is mature about it. Gary is a big kid but at least he’s good at his job. Had no idea JL lost 90 lbs. wow!!!! Not a bad episode.

by Anonymousreply 243May 11, 2021 1:19 PM

[quote]Had no idea JL lost 90 lbs. wow!!!!

I couldn't believe that either r243! He was a cute little bear cub back then. That pic in the football jersey 😍

Colin is looking hotter & hotter each episode. When the crew was on that nice boat for their day off, there were plenty of shots of Colin shirtless & lounging about.

Other highlight: three different scenes where JL references having a boner.

TWO dock collisions in a single day?! That second one looks wicked rough, I can't wait for next week. Will they still run charter? They're docking to pick up guests right when that 2nd crash happens.

by Anonymousreply 244May 11, 2021 4:48 PM

^(*^(!!! #@$^$^! says Glen.

That was pretty funny. And what was Colin doing OFF the boat anyway?

That dock accident at the end looks like it could be serious.....and did JL actually say "chlamydia"?

by Anonymousreply 245May 11, 2021 10:03 PM

Colin has a gorgeous face and smile. And he cried when his dog died so he’s definitely husband material.

by Anonymousreply 246May 12, 2021 1:20 AM

R246 Stop with the Colin love. You're the ONLY person who finds him attractive. He's dirty and greasy looking, and based on last week's episode, he takes gigantic, stinking shits.

Are you his mom or something?

by Anonymousreply 247May 12, 2021 1:22 AM

Did everyone catch it when Alli and Gary were having sex in the water when they were on that boat on their day off?

Keep it classy, Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 248May 12, 2021 2:53 AM

R247. Relax, dear. It’s only a tv show.

by Anonymousreply 249May 12, 2021 11:21 PM

I will second that Colin is hot AF. I don’t see how anyone could find him unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 250May 13, 2021 2:28 AM

It's easy to see how you could find Colin unattractive. He has an ok body but a niche face (as defined by western beauty standards, which maybe it shouldn't be but here we are). What I'm most attracted to is his competence as an engineer, and even more to his shit-stirring--i love it! He's the audience's friend for sure.

by Anonymousreply 251May 13, 2021 4:55 AM

Strange love triangle. Feels very fake.

by Anonymousreply 252May 13, 2021 10:47 AM

I don’t find any of the men (except Capt Glen) on this show hot at all.

by Anonymousreply 253May 13, 2021 4:49 PM

Whit standards...umm...I'm about as white as can be and think Colin is HAWT!

by Anonymousreply 254May 13, 2021 4:52 PM

JL has a red pee pee and thinks he has an STD. Dani is ready to quit. Natasha promised 5 courses but only delivered three and the guests are nuts. Best episode this season.

by Anonymousreply 255May 18, 2021 4:15 AM

Well, shit. I will watch tomorrow. The STD would explain why they don’t follow each other on social media.

by Anonymousreply 256May 18, 2021 4:17 AM

These guests are like Real Housewives of Some Red State Suburb. Titties for Trump? The primary is a fucking troll.

Natasha lies again. Daisy calls her out again. Nothing happens.

Gary breaks the cardinal rule: don't talk shit about the guests when they're in earshot.

No porny sex sounds this episode? Sad 😪

by Anonymousreply 257May 18, 2021 5:56 PM

I can't believe anyone would announce on a reality show that they think they have an STD.

by Anonymousreply 258May 18, 2021 6:27 PM

I hated seeing Glen on the verge of tears over the accident. What a sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 259May 18, 2021 7:44 PM

Wow, those guests were another level of trashy. They were all so hideously ugly, but thought they were attractive for some reason. I’m old and came to age during the AIDS epidemic...I can’t for the life of me understand people having unprotected sex with someone they barely know. Even more so with straight couples. Who wants to have a child with someone you don’t know? Can you imagine if Dani ended up with an STD and pregnant with that man child’s baby?

by Anonymousreply 260May 19, 2021 1:38 AM

Gals are under pressure to have a child by 35. Dani is 32?

by Anonymousreply 261May 19, 2021 2:22 AM

The Trump branded bikini was a whole new level of trashy. Worst looking fake tits I've seen in a long time.

by Anonymousreply 262May 19, 2021 3:49 AM

Wait, so if Dani just had a baby, and this was filmed last August, does this mean we actually saw the first Below Deck baby getting made? When they went into the master and there's the exterior shoot of the door & some porny moaning. Then she says "Don't break me!" It's just so tawdry and I'm eating it up.

by Anonymousreply 263May 19, 2021 4:57 AM

R260 Same. I don't get why Dani is mad at JL. Dani should be mad at herself for not using protection. Newsflash: condoms protect you from getting STDs, they aren't just for avoiding pregnancies.

by Anonymousreply 264May 19, 2021 8:32 AM

Horse faced bitches, borderline retarded. Typical dump supporters. Nothing likeable.

by Anonymousreply 265May 19, 2021 1:06 PM

Is Natasha (the chef) an idiot? Why would she promise the guests a 5 course dinner only to give them 3? Then she seems shocked that they're still hungry ffs. She does seem like a good chef, but she also seems lazy af. She's using any excuse to not make as much as she should.

by Anonymousreply 266May 19, 2021 2:09 PM

Drunks are sometimes ravenous. Doesn't hurt to prepare too much and have leftovers for the crew.

by Anonymousreply 267May 19, 2021 11:42 PM

Tainted Brazilian pussy?

by Anonymousreply 268May 20, 2021 12:01 AM

I wonder if Alli ate out Dani’s diseased vag.

by Anonymousreply 269May 20, 2021 2:15 PM

Can we assume Dani is having JL’s giant baby. Will she name it Chlamydia.

by Anonymousreply 270May 20, 2021 2:56 PM

Can we get rid of these guests? Obviously they thought all of their conflict and drama would get them lots of screen time - but it is NOTHING compared to the drama this bunch of coconuts is bringing.

by Anonymousreply 271May 20, 2021 2:59 PM

OMG, the lady that was SO CONCERNED about the staff hating them and talking behind her back was weird. Who gives AF if they like them, as long as they are providing good service. It’s a transaction. Did they think that they would be friends? Bitch should be more worried about the rest of the world hating them, after watching their episode.

by Anonymousreply 272May 20, 2021 8:22 PM

Old photo of Glenn shirtless that he recently posted on IG.

Big muscular tits. Nice biceps too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273May 20, 2021 9:05 PM

R273 Tits look kinda saggy to me.

by Anonymousreply 274May 20, 2021 9:37 PM

Barf. Maybe Jaws will attack.

by Anonymousreply 275May 20, 2021 10:52 PM

His chest is gross. He needs pushups in his life.

by Anonymousreply 276May 21, 2021 12:30 AM

Stds and an unplanned pregnancy ? WTF

by Anonymousreply 277May 22, 2021 7:53 PM

So Dani's pissed and wants to leave the boat because SHE gave Jean-Luc an STD? Okay

by Anonymousreply 278May 23, 2021 10:49 PM

JL looks like a walking STD and this is clearly not a first for him.

by Anonymousreply 279May 23, 2021 10:55 PM

R279 Well, he did say "Do I have chlamydia AGAIN?"

All of the crew members look dirty and stinky and full of fungus.

by Anonymousreply 280May 23, 2021 10:57 PM

Seems there's trouble in paradise in the Below Deck franchises.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281May 24, 2021 8:54 PM

Yikes, r281. I would not want those nasty asses on my boat, vomiting, fucking in the hot tub, and spilling drinks.

by Anonymousreply 282May 24, 2021 10:35 PM

Why else would one buy a yacht?

by Anonymousreply 283May 24, 2021 10:39 PM

If Gary hooks up with Sydney again, I will lose my shit. He doesn’t like her. I don’t even think that she likes him. She wants to ‘win’. He wants to get back at Alli, because she dares to not want to fuck him. These people are garbage, and act like 12 year olds. I am also more in love with Collin every week. Fuck, he is hot and has a great personality.

by Anonymousreply 284May 25, 2021 3:25 AM

Natasha is hilarious. I know she can be a bit much but I really like her. And Daisy has to be the most even tempered chief stew in BD history. It took a long time for the season to get going but at least the last few episodes will be fun.

by Anonymousreply 285May 25, 2021 4:18 AM

There was a clip in the season preview of Gary and Sydney on deck late at night with her wrapped in a towel and Allie screaming at them for hooking up.

by Anonymousreply 286May 25, 2021 11:06 AM

And they just filmed the reunion so there are probably 3 or 4 episodes left. This charter gets one more episode with one charter to go.

by Anonymousreply 287May 25, 2021 11:08 AM

R284 What is it with you and Colin? He's not sexy, his body his average at best, and like all the other crew members, he looks like he smells.

by Anonymousreply 288May 25, 2021 2:25 PM

R288. Some of us think Colin is hot. And nice. You don’t. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 289May 25, 2021 4:35 PM

R288, why are you so obsessed with our obsession with Colin? Move along, toots!

by Anonymousreply 290May 25, 2021 4:49 PM

R290 Hi, Colin! Are you enjoying all the attention? Do your shits really stink as badly as they seem to stink, based on what we saw on the show?

by Anonymousreply 291May 25, 2021 5:58 PM

Colin! Colin! Colin!

by Anonymousreply 292May 25, 2021 11:45 PM

Either Jean-Luc is one of the dumbest goons on the earth to not be able to tell the difference between chafing and an STD, or this whole "plot" was manufactured by the show to create drama.

by Anonymousreply 293May 26, 2021 10:23 AM

R293, I'm guessing the latter only because the show is so incredibly boring and they know it from threads like this all over the internet.

by Anonymousreply 294May 26, 2021 12:43 PM

God, the horrible women on this charter are straight out of central casting. Everything about this charters seems so scripted and contrived.

by Anonymousreply 295May 26, 2021 3:04 PM

R293 I said that to my husband while we were watching. JL is not very bright.

by Anonymousreply 296May 26, 2021 4:29 PM

Her "tight" pussy due to his dick size chaffed him. OR she giving toothy bjs. She does have big teeth.

Now, she goes around telling everyone about the possible problem ASAP! wtf? BUT we wanna know cock size. You know she's blabbed about that too.

I can't really he was a fatty with that six pack. Did he get the loose skin tightened or grew into it?

by Anonymousreply 297May 26, 2021 4:52 PM

R297, his skin was still pretty elastic when he lost the weight, due to his age.

by Anonymousreply 298May 27, 2021 1:42 AM

Dani had her baby and it’s 77 inches long, red and chafing. No word on who the father is.

by Anonymousreply 299May 29, 2021 8:20 PM

Dani was looking for an anchor baby. Dumb, young former fatty drunk is an easy target.

by Anonymousreply 300May 29, 2021 9:41 PM

Is Dani's baby JL's? What a dumb ass if so. Where is Dani from?

by Anonymousreply 301June 5, 2021 7:13 PM

The women's empowerment theme was a cringe fest, the singing too.

by Anonymousreply 302June 5, 2021 7:18 PM

This season is one of the most horrible seasons of Below Deck- ever.

Its beyond boring.

by Anonymousreply 303June 6, 2021 1:48 AM

[quote]OMG, the lady that was SO CONCERNED about the staff hating them and talking behind her back was weird.

That was unprofessional (and stupid) of them to talk shit in earshot, but I could see how that bunch would work your last nerve. And that crazy woman told EVERYONE what Alli said, which really wasn't that bad (all things considered). God, what a horrible bunch they were - and so on brand for Trump supporters

by Anonymousreply 304June 15, 2021 12:27 PM

I realize no one watches this show and no one cares, but on WWHL Captain Glen said he thinks Dani's baby is JL's due to the timing of her pregnancy. What a big, dumb fool that kid is, getting a woman knocked up like that.

by Anonymousreply 305June 15, 2021 10:34 PM

Agreed, r305. I would think that even a cold blooded loser would care that he has a child that he will probably never see, being raised in a foreign country. Maybe he doesn’t believe that the baby is his?

by Anonymousreply 306June 15, 2021 11:32 PM

Maybe Ali had cum on her tongue and Dani’s baby is hers.

by Anonymousreply 307June 16, 2021 1:52 AM

Not a loser. a non voluntary sperm donor.

Dani wanted a child and US citizenship, JL was selected for her projects.

by Anonymousreply 308June 16, 2021 1:55 AM

I hope they don't do a third season of this show. Aside from Captain Glen, it's unwatchable.

I did, however, have to laugh out loud at Alli whining about Gary after 4 days doing the crossing. What did she expect from that troll doll? I think some of the collagen escaped from her lips and went into her cranium.

by Anonymousreply 309June 16, 2021 1:54 PM

[quote]I hope they don't do a third season of this show. Aside from Captain Glen, it's unwatchable.

If Bravo is still dragging out the stinking corpse of "Shahs", they'll give this one another go. Glenn is really a likeable guy, even if he is too indulgent with the ship of fools he has to deal with. The one they should get rid of is Capt Shandy so she can focus on her weird vendetta against Hanner.

As someone else noted, they need to stop casting Vanderpump Rules on the Sea and find reasonable photogenic competent people to show what hard work & skill it takes to work on one of these boats.

by Anonymousreply 310June 16, 2021 5:05 PM

What R310 said. I don't care so much about how "hot" these people are or their manufactured drama. If Bravo took a poll of people who watch this show I think they would be surprised at how many of us are really interested in the inner workings of how the boat runs and what it takes to do it.

by Anonymousreply 311June 16, 2021 5:12 PM

I can’t believe that Glen allowed the crew to take shots while on duty. I thought that was the reason Sandy fired Hannah (because she needs to be at 100% at all times for the safety of the guests)? I loved Sandy at first, but absolutely refuse to watch her and Malia again. They are soooo annoying and over the top kissing each other’s asses.

by Anonymousreply 312June 16, 2021 6:45 PM

R312. I think he allowed it since the guests were crew members themselves.

by Anonymousreply 313June 16, 2021 7:14 PM

[quote] I loved Sandy at first, but absolutely refuse to watch her and Malia again.

Agreed; it'll be another season of those two ganging up on one hapless crew member after another.

by Anonymousreply 314June 17, 2021 5:42 PM

Where do you think Shandy hides her whiskey bottles?

by Anonymousreply 315June 17, 2021 7:41 PM

Sandy is a joke. Desperate and thirsty. Malia has been a cunt since her first season where she was a total fucking attention whore. I’ll take Sandy over Malia any day. Well, any day somebody is holding a gun to my head.

by Anonymousreply 316June 18, 2021 12:33 AM

Well, damn! Jean Luc is saying on Instagram that he doesn’t know if the baby is his. This is really fucked up, but I guess that’s what he gets for not wearing a condom. I will remember this moment next time my partner tells me that everything about this show is fake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317June 19, 2021 1:51 AM

R317 again. The comments from other cast members are crazy. Colin said “Don’t play the innocent victim here JL. Man the fuk up.”

Then in a later comment he says he “knows the story from the start” and “Not gonna sit here and listen to this man lie through his teeth.”

Allie says “Nothings stopping you from getting a paternity test”

by Anonymousreply 318June 19, 2021 1:56 AM

"There’s a lot of gossip about my social media silence so I think it’s time to clear the air. While others are off chasing their 15 minutes of fame, I am working on a yacht in Central America and heartbroken to have to hear about the baby’s birth on social media and read headlines like “Dani Soares Says Her Baby’s Father Doesn’t Want Anything to Do With It” All I can say is if it’s mine, I want to be involved 100%.

As someone who grew up with parents who weren’t together, I wouldn’t wish that on any child. Not looking for a pity party. Just want everyone to know how strongly I feel about this, especially the haters who are so sure I am neglecting my responsibility. No one wants to know more than me if this is my baby girl! "

"You can buy a paternity test at Walgreens for $19.99. Or go on Maury. Pretty pathetic excuses you're giving."

🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 319June 19, 2021 1:59 AM

JL is a slightly more attractive version of Andre the Giant.

by Anonymousreply 320June 19, 2021 2:56 AM

JL is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 321June 19, 2021 3:59 AM

Damn JL is cold! Glen really is a sweetheart. Daisy getting progressively drunker during the reunion was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 322June 23, 2021 1:34 AM

I feel like I need a shower after watching both nights of the reunion. This crew has to be the skeeviest of any season…yuk.

by Anonymousreply 323June 23, 2021 2:01 AM

Whoever styled Allie should be shot. They turned a pretty girl into a drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 324June 23, 2021 2:26 AM

I want to punch JL in the face. He is 25 and acts like he is 18. He needs to grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 325June 23, 2021 3:20 AM

It’s a little disturbing that these assholes fucked without condoms. JL is a douche but Dani should have known better. No wonder she freaked out when she thought he had an STD.

by Anonymousreply 326June 23, 2021 3:45 AM

Dani wanted a baby and US citizenship= no condoms.

by Anonymousreply 327June 23, 2021 4:01 AM

R327 = JL’s mom

by Anonymousreply 328June 23, 2021 4:36 AM

[quote]I feel like I need a shower after watching both nights of the reunion. This crew has to be the skeeviest of any season…yuk.

I thought that too; the poster that said they can almost smell the BO & cigarette smoke wafting out of the TV is right. I think part of the problem is that with the exception of Glenn, no one comes across as even a reasonably intelligent, mature adult

by Anonymousreply 329June 23, 2021 8:53 AM

Interesting that both episodes of the reunion were on the same night. Even BRAVO knows this season was a shit show. Get it over with and move on.

by Anonymousreply 330June 23, 2021 10:15 AM

OMG, I am going to die. Reddit thinks Sydney is dating captain Glenn, and the more I think about it, it is probably true. She said she was dating her captain, and has been with him for 5 months. A photo from her Instagram in March shows her on the P3.

by Anonymousreply 331June 23, 2021 2:30 PM

R331 If that's true, I've lost complete respect for Glenn.

by Anonymousreply 332June 23, 2021 2:35 PM

R325 I think 18 is generous, as I listened I couldn’t help but think he was even less mature than my daughter’s 15 year old guy friends.

And OMG R331!! Off to read Reddit, I really don’t see it, but I wouldn’t put anything past this group

by Anonymousreply 333June 23, 2021 2:41 PM

Glenn seems fond of Sydney but I’d be very surprised if he is the ‘partner’ she kept referring to.

by Anonymousreply 334June 23, 2021 6:46 PM

They were discussing the Glenn and Sydney rumors on radio Andy this afternoon. They basically said that it would explain why both Glenn and Sydney seemed so secretive and weird discussing their private lives. On the other hand, I’m not sure that Sydney would say that she was ‘partnered up’ with a captain if it was Glenn. It’s too obvious (or maybe she wants the world to know, like she did with Gary). It’s also odd that she kept saying partner instead of boyfriend. At first I thought that she was seeing a woman, but then I realized that whomever she is fucking doesn’t want to commit to her.

by Anonymousreply 335June 23, 2021 9:45 PM

Glenn has never been open about his personal life which makes me respect him even more.

by Anonymousreply 336June 23, 2021 10:28 PM

Glenn appears to be a nice guy with little personal drama. Seems strange these two are a couple.

by Anonymousreply 337June 24, 2021 3:17 AM

Well, the last part of the reunion was a helluva lot more compelling to watch than the entire season of the show.

Seems like JL's a typical 25-year old douche bag. He was all into Dani until she wasn't there anymore. Then he finds out she's pregnant and now he's fucked. Sounds like JL's mom is also exerting influence over her son on how he's managing - or failing to manage - this situation.

I hope Dani goes to court to force him to take a paternity test, even though I do agree she and her daughter will be better off without JL in their lives.

by Anonymousreply 338June 24, 2021 10:37 AM

Jesus Christ, Allie's lips are even bigger now than when she was on the show! Why does she keep doing this to herself? I imagine she'd be a very pretty girl without all the cosmetic enhancements.

by Anonymousreply 339June 24, 2021 1:44 PM

Glenn announced on insta that he and Sydney are dating. Unless he’s kidding.

by Anonymousreply 340June 25, 2021 2:20 PM

R340 Oh, my God. Please, God, no!

That's it. Captain Glenn is dead to me.

by Anonymousreply 341June 25, 2021 2:21 PM

Hmm, I can see shacking up with her during quarantine, but beyond that...she seemed like kind of psycho and you know Glenn is a walking STD stew, so.... Well, at least this paves the way from a boatmance between Captain Shandy & Malia!

by Anonymousreply 342June 25, 2021 2:27 PM

^Gary, not Glenn....

by Anonymousreply 343June 25, 2021 2:30 PM

Wow Glenn you can do so much better. This is very disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 344June 25, 2021 3:15 PM

Seriously WTF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345June 25, 2021 3:31 PM

This is so gross. She is young enough to be his daughter, and she is a subordinate. She also fucked another crew member and turned into a raging psycho. I thought Glenn was smarter than this.

by Anonymousreply 346June 25, 2021 3:38 PM

Ok, I just went to Reddit. He updated his post and said that she is dating another captain. He was kidding.

by Anonymousreply 347June 25, 2021 3:40 PM

Oh Glenn! We knew you were smarter than that! Whew!

by Anonymousreply 348June 25, 2021 3:41 PM

R348 Oh, thank God! I just couldn't wrap my head around Glenn fucking that disease-riddled psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 349June 25, 2021 4:00 PM

I only watched a couple episodes of this show & I was appalled. I'm sure Glenn's agent was on the phone saying "WALK THIS BACK NOW!!"

by Anonymousreply 350June 25, 2021 5:13 PM

R345 That's quite the gay pose Captain Glenn is striking in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 351June 25, 2021 5:28 PM

My gaydar is broken. I assumed the Capt is gay.

by Anonymousreply 352June 26, 2021 2:38 PM

R352 There's not a lot of evidence that verifies his heterosexuality, actually.

by Anonymousreply 353June 26, 2021 2:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!