Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I only fit into one pair of my pants

I went to the dentist today. At this point of COVID, I’ve eaten so much that I only fit into one pair of my pants. Working from home, I wear sweat pants and pajamas. Whenever I go out I wear that one pair of green pants that fits.

I’ve gained about 10 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 20March 2, 2021 3:22 AM

Fascinating

by Anonymousreply 1March 2, 2021 12:52 AM

It has been a tough year. I have always had a problem with it. I lost about 45 lbs 7 years ago. Losing the weight over a year was a positive experience as you see the scales every day. The hard part is keeping it stable. At least in your case you are only up 10 lbs. Go back to what you were doing and just give it time. I am up a few lbs but that is a lot to me. Good luck!

by Anonymousreply 2March 2, 2021 12:55 AM

The selection of good pants with a <=29 waist on eBay is exquisite and I thank every one of you fat people.

Please, please try on your button down sports shirts and sweaters.

by Anonymousreply 3March 2, 2021 12:56 AM

At my doctor's appointment, I got into a disagreement with the nurse practitioner at the weight scale. I insisted on removing my shoes (which adds to the weight) and she shrieiked "there's a virus, you can't"..I told her wipe it down with Clorox wipe. I didn't remove my shoes, but waiting for the doctor I could hear her recounting the episode to the receptionist. Prior to the virus, I always removed my coat, shoes...I want an accurate weight count..like I get with my bathroom scale.

by Anonymousreply 4March 2, 2021 1:01 AM

I wouldn't be caught dead in green pants.

by Anonymousreply 5March 2, 2021 1:05 AM

Like Kelly green or olive green?

by Anonymousreply 6March 2, 2021 1:06 AM

R4 it’s fun to make up stories

by Anonymousreply 7March 2, 2021 1:23 AM

Op, here's the best part; you can't rush losing weight.

Cut down on sugars, white processed foods; cut a few meals in half

got for walks; it'll come off.

by Anonymousreply 8March 2, 2021 1:26 AM

I tend to gain weight in my midsection. My pants are tight as well. I don't have an extensive wardrobe to begin with and, right now, I have one "favorite" pair of pants.

by Anonymousreply 9March 2, 2021 1:50 AM

Your pants were too tight if ten pounds is enough to keep you out of them.

by Anonymousreply 10March 2, 2021 1:53 AM

It's time to start losing weight before it gets out of control for you.

by Anonymousreply 11March 2, 2021 1:54 AM

Did you shit your one pair of fat pants too like you did in your other thread OP?

by Anonymousreply 12March 2, 2021 2:01 AM

What makes you so sadly desperate for attention, OP? It’s too bad none of your threads are actually funny.

by Anonymousreply 13March 2, 2021 2:07 AM

That exact thing happened to me, OP —one pair, dentist two weeks ago.

Most everyone’s gained weight. It’s ok.

by Anonymousreply 14March 2, 2021 2:19 AM

May I draw OP’s attention to this thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 2, 2021 2:26 AM

Thanks for sharing, fatty, OP.

It's a shame that you already were so big you were at the maximum pants size already. Otherwise you could have, perhaps, BOUGHT MORE PANTS.

by Anonymousreply 16March 2, 2021 2:42 AM

I refuse to buy more pants! All my pants are 31 waist. I’ve gained weight and can’t fit into them

Started intermittently fasting to bring down the weight. I refuse to get fatter

by Anonymousreply 17March 2, 2021 2:48 AM

Hang in there OP. I shot up to a 38" waist during the pandemic. On 12/1 I decided enough is enough and am now back down into my 34" jeans with more to come. I still have those 32" and 30" waiting in my closet they will be on me this spring. It can be done.

by Anonymousreply 18March 2, 2021 2:57 AM

lose weigh fat ass

by Anonymousreply 19March 2, 2021 3:12 AM

What R10 said you prostitution-whore.

by Anonymousreply 20March 2, 2021 3:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!