Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Womxn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61March 5, 2021 8:42 AM

More bait for the anti-trans bigots.

by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2021 9:12 PM

[quote]Using "womxn" in a way to mean "not men" as a way to include trans women in this... instead of just using WOMEN... it's not as inclusive as you think it is.

Another revision. I remember when people began using womyn and womxn as a way to take man/men out of the word. It was for feminists but also to show trans women that that they don't have to identify with the word man/men. It was the same time xir and xim and all those terms came into use. Now people are blaming TERFS with the creation of the word. Nope, it was allies.

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2021 9:15 PM

Latinx Womxn In Spanx Experimenting With Xylophones

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2021 9:17 PM

Womxn, womyn, womzn!

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2021 9:18 PM

How exhausting. I really don't care; do you?

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2021 9:21 PM

R1

The number of transgender-bashing threads started just today is already up in the double digits.

The rightwing bigot trolls seem to have had extra coffee this morning.

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2021 9:22 PM

Cuntless cuntz!

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2021 9:23 PM

Oh, for Pete's sake! These people need real problems.

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2021 9:26 PM

Well chop off my dick and call me Caitlyn. Someone has the PC Police on speed dial. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2021 9:33 PM

[quote]Using "womxn" in a way to mean "not men" as a way to include trans women in this... instead of just using WOMEN... it's not as inclusive as you think it is.

Or perhaps it wasn't meant to be inclusive at all?

I mean, how could people miss the fact that "womxn" has only on x, thus suggesting the heterogametic sex.

I mean, how could they NOT see this...

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2021 9:34 PM

[quote]as a nonbinary person who fluxes between agender and woman, i'm okay with the term womxn being used for me personally. but don't say "the term womxn means trans women are included! :)", because a trans woman is a WOMAN. we've talked about this, y'all, come on.

WE HAVE THIRTY ONE DAYS OF THIS.

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 9:43 PM

Up is down and truth is falsehood.

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2021 10:22 PM

Trannies are psycho...OOZE is particular, because he’s a hectoring schoolmarm type of psycho

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2021 10:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2021 10:38 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2021 10:38 PM

how charming

by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2021 10:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 1, 2021 10:40 PM

You antitrans right wing idiots go out of your way to find the weirdest tranny stories possible.

by Anonymousreply 18March 1, 2021 10:43 PM

Isn't Twitch a gaming site? Why are they even involved with all this?

by Anonymousreply 19March 1, 2021 10:46 PM

Womxn sounds like and X-Men book.

I mean an X-People book.

by Anonymousreply 20March 1, 2021 10:50 PM

Lots of gamer trannies, R19.

by Anonymousreply 21March 1, 2021 10:55 PM

These people are clearly aren't aware that this was coined in part to be more inclusive of trans.

r18 There's a difference between being a "right wing idiots" who hates everyone that isn't a straight white Christian male and criticizing crazy aspects of the trans movement. And no, people don't need to go out of our way to find crazy shit from trans people or their allies -- they offer this shit up on a silver platter under the guise of being "brave" and 'authentic".

r19 Most large businesses participate in social stuff like this to appeal to the various segments of their customer base.

by Anonymousreply 22March 1, 2021 10:56 PM

I don’t get it. Is “womxn” more or less inclusive than “women?” And why is “folks” now “folx?”

by Anonymousreply 23March 1, 2021 10:58 PM

Trans are really just transvestites trying to be normal women.

by Anonymousreply 24March 1, 2021 11:11 PM

Trans women aren’t women, though. The hey are just mentally ill and junk scientists shouldn’t be indulging them. I actually find it sad and disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 25March 1, 2021 11:13 PM

"trans women are women"

Then stop saying "trans". If you want to be a woman be one.

by Anonymousreply 26March 1, 2021 11:22 PM

WHAT. THE. ABSOLUTE. FUCK. IS. WRONG. WITH. THESE. TRANS????

by Anonymousreply 27March 1, 2021 11:23 PM

I want to kick anyone who says “do better” in the head. Fuckwits.

by Anonymousreply 28March 1, 2021 11:38 PM

Most of the MTF are straight white men with advanced cross dressing fetish.

by Anonymousreply 29March 1, 2021 11:46 PM

They say they’re not men and are complains about a word for women that reiterates they’re not men? Is this person on the spectrum? They don’t make sense.

by Anonymousreply 30March 1, 2021 11:51 PM

[quote] Trans women aren’t women, though. The hey are just mentally ill and junk scientists shouldn’t be indulging them.

They said the same thing about homosexuality. Homosexuals lobbied to get themselves off the DSM.

by Anonymousreply 31March 1, 2021 11:52 PM

Oh for heaven’s sake, R31, these hairy beasts can’t change their chromosomes.

by Anonymousreply 32March 1, 2021 11:59 PM

Trust the science! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 33March 2, 2021 12:14 PM

@ R15 the response back should be TUCK, Ferfs, TUCK , Ferfs!

by Anonymousreply 34March 2, 2021 12:23 PM

'Man' is supposed to be genderless, as in Humanity.

We need to neutralise it.

Let's just call all males 'hemen' and end the discussion.

by Anonymousreply 35March 2, 2021 12:27 PM

This is the she/her responsible for the very angry FUCK TERFS tweet at [R15]

Can you believe Phil Oakey from The Human League used to style himself like this 40 years ago?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 2, 2021 1:40 PM

That name's already been take, R35.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 2, 2021 2:25 PM

Stop putting the fucking Xs in everything. Much like "fetch", it's not going to happen.

Womxn, folx, Lantinx....stop the madness. No one uses these except people on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 38March 2, 2021 5:15 PM

Latinx rhymes with Kleenex, right ? How does one pronounce womxn? I’ve seen womyn and wimmin, but this is new to me. Please advise. TYIA

by Anonymousreply 39March 2, 2021 6:12 PM

They are always so angry, vulgar and unpleasant.

by Anonymousreply 40March 2, 2021 6:18 PM

Why don't real women keep "woman/women" and the trans can have "womyn" since it's got that Y in there...just like their fucking chromosomes. Womxn makes no sense at all. Notice no one is changing anything to 'mxn' because this is about straight male fetishists erasing real women from the world. And, what the fuck did the 'ks' do to get kicked out of folks and replaced with an 'x'?

by Anonymousreply 41March 2, 2021 6:57 PM

Jeezus, how did we end up here? How can any regular and non-obsessed human being who is older than, let's say, 25 have the time, energy and patience to learn a million new words and word salad to describe what at the end of the day is either male or female with a few genetic outliers?

by Anonymousreply 42March 2, 2021 9:13 PM

Do those people attend finger-wagging workshops on the weekends?

by Anonymousreply 43March 2, 2021 9:18 PM

What a babe at r15!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 2, 2021 9:48 PM

Uh oh!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 4, 2021 12:49 AM

Twitch caved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 4, 2021 12:51 AM

None of these words are gender inclusive enough for me! I am an xyxmyx, and that’s that!

by Anonymousreply 47March 4, 2021 12:56 AM

If the trans didn't bring "womxn" to the party, does anyone know who did?

by Anonymousreply 48March 4, 2021 12:57 AM

R47 made me spit out my kombucha.

by Anonymousreply 49March 4, 2021 1:16 AM

R31...Homosexuals do not need mental evaluation, surgery or medication to be homosexual. We can exist as we are without mediation, alteration or correction from any specific field of the medical community. That's why we fought to have homosexuality removed from medical journals as being a mental illness & the mental health community agreed.

Also, how comedic that removing "men" from women just to have men move under the umbrella. All these idiots really do belong in the same place suffering each other.

by Anonymousreply 50March 5, 2021 2:09 AM

LITERALLY

by Anonymousreply 51March 5, 2021 2:40 AM

R50, you are so right. Homosexuals are normal human beings. Generally happy with themselves. I wanted to give you more likes.

I will say that when I was going through a stricter feminism phase (maybe college? Not sure) I didn't like using the term "women" because it did seem to be made from the word "men." So whoever said that upthread is correct, it used to be a feminist thing. I don't know if I learned that somewhere or just came upon the idea myself. I would say "lady" instead. My mom hates adult women being called girls so I wouldn't go anywhere near that.

I think "folx" is just lazy, slurry language, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 52March 5, 2021 4:26 AM

These people need four point-restraints and Thorazine shots.

by Anonymousreply 53March 5, 2021 7:42 AM

As much as we ragged on Michfest and some of the over the top things they said and did, they weren’t hurting anyone nor were they demanding access to spaces and redefining what a woman is. I mean they were wacky, but all kinds of women were there and they felt safe and free in a female only space.

by Anonymousreply 54March 5, 2021 7:53 AM

Pink News wrote their inevitable story about the Twitch's transphobic bigotry in using the term Womxn but have yet to apologise for their own transphobic bigotry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 5, 2021 7:56 AM

What gives this person the right to scold me and proscribe my words and thoughts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 5, 2021 8:07 AM

[quote] Isn't Twitch a gaming site?

The person in the OPs link was born in the desert at Las Vegas

by Anonymousreply 57March 5, 2021 8:13 AM

I don't think a lot of 'born' women are going to take to the term Womxn.

by Anonymousreply 58March 5, 2021 8:16 AM

R52 the word woman comes from old English "wifman“ and man used to be "werman“.

The female prefix Wif is found in the word wife today, and the male Wer is found in werewolf.

by Anonymousreply 59March 5, 2021 8:23 AM

So "man“ used to only mean human.

by Anonymousreply 60March 5, 2021 8:36 AM

Twitter continuing to eat at the vitals of societies across the world.

by Anonymousreply 61March 5, 2021 8:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!