Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are gays psychically linked?

It seems gay people, especially gay men are psychically linked. I guess this is why gaydar is an actual phenomenon. We seem to instinctively know if someone is gay just by watching them for a few seconds. It's a weird kind of divination/super power.

Maybe everyone is "gay" at heart, and "straights" are just an illusion. Like people instinctively mate with the opposite sex for reproductive purposes, but actually prefer to be with the same sex socially and sexually, but fear that actually becoming gay will lead to the extinction of the species. Look at Ancient Greece. Look at how men generally prefer the company of men, and women generally prefer the company of women. The two genders are incompatible I think (doesn't mean we can't co-exist though, in peace and love).

Ignore me, I'm high. But are gays magical beings? Maybe being gay is where our supernatural power lies, and choosing a sick and depraved heterosexual life just dims that power over time. šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 23March 6, 2021 9:33 AM

No. You're a moron.

by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2021 7:31 PM

R1 and you're a hateful, bitter old crone who will die alone and miserable. Too bad.

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2021 7:33 PM

Maybe!

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2021 7:34 PM

Years ago on Michelangelo Signorele (sp) on his Sirius Satellite show back in 2006 time when it first came out, he talked about ā€œpingingā€ and how we knew someone was gay without knowing them and through a subconscious way. It was a really fascinating and enlightening conversation. I donā€™t think a topic like that could be talked about today.

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2021 7:37 PM

I doubt it. Or at least in my case, gays hate me.

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2021 7:44 PM

I think people are intuitive when it pertains to oneā€™s sense of self and relating to others.

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2021 7:56 PM

But I have always been bad at this. Many times I have been wrong about my assumptions.

Some people are just more stealth about it and you donā€™t find out until years later.

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2021 8:04 PM

Intuition isn't magic, OP, it's just intuition.

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2021 8:07 PM

I'll tell my husband, R2. He laughed.

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2021 8:09 PM

Yes. They are all part of a psychic gays network the center of which is Miss Dionne Warwick.

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2021 8:21 PM

Shhhhhhh don't let the secret out OP. Pat already found out about the rings!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 9:27 PM

I know gay people who have bad gaydar and straight people who have really good gaydar. It all depends on who you spend the most time with. There is no magic to it.

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2021 9:30 PM

I am trans and have pretty good Gaydar. I feel it like a ā€œdisturbance in the Forceā€ and then the person comes into view. Maybe because a lot of my friends are gay men? I donā€™t know....

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2021 9:43 PM

You, sir, are out of your damn mind.

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2021 10:05 PM

if that were true then you wouldn't have so many on this board asking if this was gay or that one was gay. Some people just have intuition and some don't or at least aren't tuned into it.

by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2021 10:08 PM

Enjoy your high OP. I did. šŸ¤“šŸ˜ŽšŸ„ø

by Anonymousreply 16March 2, 2021 12:11 AM

Not me. I have crap gaydar, and people I've known who were psychically sensitive like my first ex would sense stuff I dont even know is there

by Anonymousreply 17March 2, 2021 12:21 PM

I believe we are, OP. I read Judy Grahn's book Another Mother Tongue last year, & it really examines the spiritual, interconnected aspects of being gay. In civilizations past, we were magicians, healers, oracles, spiritual advisors, shamans. She talked about how we are now in a sort of Dark Age in our queer spiritual history; over the last couple hundred years, we've endured unspeakable atrocities against us, all around the world. Our power has been snuffed out. I think gaydar is a tiny part of what we once were. We just *knew* each other, without even speaking sometimes. We have a shared cultural history.

by Anonymousreply 18March 2, 2021 5:24 PM

Why YEASSSS, yes we are. I'm sending a psychic message to Jake Gyllenhaal right now. Jake......JAAAAAAKE.......come over to my place and present hole...but please be clean.....cleaaaaaan......I can't stand a fudge factoryyyyyyyy.....

by Anonymousreply 19March 2, 2021 5:38 PM

I'm sending a message to Miss Lindsey. Go fuuuuck yourself........die in a greassse fire......

by Anonymousreply 20March 2, 2021 5:45 PM

Yes! We are

by Anonymousreply 21March 2, 2021 10:47 PM

Weā€™re a separate, deeply (and sometimes secretly) interconnected ā€œtribe,ā€ and have routinely been hated for it throughout history.

by Anonymousreply 22March 3, 2021 2:04 AM

Elaborate, elucidate, R22

by Anonymousreply 23March 6, 2021 9:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!