Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Taylor Swift FUMING after a Netflix show made a joke about her dating lots of men

Apparently jokes about her many public romances are "anti-woman".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 5, 2021 12:36 AM

Who cares, it's not like any of those relationships were real anyway. Beard romances for both of them

by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2021 6:48 PM

Taylor Swift very rich and has had lots of good dick.

She should just laugh and move on.

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2021 6:55 PM

The fact that her old ass even cares about this makes me laugh more than the actual joke. This bitch is in her damn thirties! Still acting like a trifling brat.

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2021 7:02 PM

R1 I always thought it would be hilarious if all his gay boyfriends come out of the closet

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2021 7:03 PM

She’s gonna Swift Boat their asses.

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2021 7:04 PM

What a bizarre overreaction.

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2021 7:08 PM

She gets tired of all the jabs. I would too. The Taylor Swift jokes aren’t just lazy and tired at this point.

She has had the same bf for 5 years now it seems. Give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2021 7:08 PM

Well she made lots of $$$ writing a song about each one of those guys she bearded fo- I mean "dated". I don't know why she's so mad, oh wait I know why, she wants social media brownie points and to look like a victim for the 5,007,865th time..

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2021 7:09 PM

A single mediocre joke in a trashy Netflix teen drama.. this is what she’s tweeting about? Women’s History Month... hmm I can think of a few more pressing problems facing women today that maybe we should be highlighting instead.

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2021 7:15 PM

She is always the victim, her "activism" is all about herself. Apparently there has never been a greater injustice in the world than making fun of poor little Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2021 7:19 PM

A federal law was just passed that enables men to identify however they want in order to compete against women in athletic competitions and have access to their previously same sex-only spaces, so yeah, I'm thinking there's bigger fish to fry than Taylors hurt feelings.

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 7:54 PM

Well maybe if she didn't use men for media attention then there wouldn't be jokes about it.

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2021 7:58 PM

She has never had a sense of humor

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2021 8:02 PM

Remember when Tina Fey and Amy Poehler made fun of her, she couldn't handle that either.

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2021 8:06 PM

Isn't fuming her default emotion?

by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2021 8:11 PM

Lame joke but she should get over it. She's emblematic of the feminism of the last decade, wherein the segment of women who are treated the best by society shriek and howl the loudest.

by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2021 8:18 PM

Tall, skinny, tan, blue-eyed blonde, multi-million record selling Taylor Swift has made herself emblematic of feminist victim hood.

by Anonymousreply 17March 1, 2021 8:22 PM

I can’t stand her. On the other hand I tried watching “Ginny and Georgia” and it was crap. I gave up after thirty minutes.

by Anonymousreply 18March 1, 2021 8:53 PM

Well, there are plenty of men who've dated more than she has, but aren't the butt of jokes.

I'm torn, on the one hand the jokes are usually hilarious because dating her is essentially coming out of the closet, but on the other hand she has such a poor track record dating.

by Anonymousreply 19March 1, 2021 9:15 PM

She's a perpetual victim. That has been her brand ever since she schemed with Kanye for him to interrupt her when she won that award. It got her lots of attention, made people feel sorry for her, and all the blame fell on Kanye.

by Anonymousreply 20March 1, 2021 10:42 PM

Yeah the poor, rich, blonde girl must have a really hard life when a joke is made at her expense. Give me a fucking break.

by Anonymousreply 21March 1, 2021 11:26 PM

I never even heard of that show. She is so thin skinned and humorless and somehow made this dumb joke a feminist cause. The most priviledged woman around complaining about being victimized and offended!

by Anonymousreply 22March 1, 2021 11:48 PM

I can’t believe how humorless the Left is now.

by Anonymousreply 23March 1, 2021 11:49 PM

I thought she wrote a song joking about dating a string of men. If she can make the joke, why can't others? Is it because she doesn't get any royalties?

by Anonymousreply 24March 1, 2021 11:53 PM

I honestly thought this must be a joke. What a bizarre overreaction.

Makes me think less of her.

by Anonymousreply 25March 2, 2021 12:00 AM

Histrionic Borderline

by Anonymousreply 26March 2, 2021 12:15 AM

So because Netflix aired her shitty doc, she actually expects them to censor any references to her she dislikes? Her constant need to play the victim is just ridiculous. She seems like the type to issue "rules" to her friends.

by Anonymousreply 27March 2, 2021 12:20 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 28March 2, 2021 12:28 AM

I dont think a lot of entertainers like her either. Very few collabs. I think they see her for what she is - a user.

by Anonymousreply 29March 2, 2021 12:45 AM

She’s humorless.

by Anonymousreply 30March 2, 2021 12:47 AM

Slut

by Anonymousreply 31March 2, 2021 12:49 AM

I want to like her. I really do. Then her cunt perpetual victim side comes out and nope!

by Anonymousreply 32March 2, 2021 2:34 AM

[quote]Taylor Swift FUMING after a Netflix show made a joke about her dating lots of men

Ms. Swift doesn't have enough of the combustible in her dry, calculating mean-girl person to fume about anything.

Much less ignite, be inflamed or smoke.

Her only sparks come when her dry bald vulva rubs against another. That's it.

by Anonymousreply 33March 2, 2021 2:38 AM

I want that fucking cunt DESTROYED!

by Anonymousreply 34March 2, 2021 2:43 AM

I have second hand embarrassment for her overreaction.

by Anonymousreply 35March 2, 2021 2:51 AM

If a celebrity guy had dated a bunch of women and then advertised it in his music he would have probably been considered a player and could see them making the same joke about him. As Taylor said if she were a man then “she’d be The Man” and he’d take this joke as a compliment.

by Anonymousreply 36March 2, 2021 3:25 AM

Doesn't she occasionally take a dip in the lady pond?

by Anonymousreply 37March 2, 2021 3:29 AM

R36 If this hypothetical man was whining about his exes in his songs and constantly acting like a victim, I find it hard to believe he'd be considered The Man.

As for why she even responded - apparently her fans were making a big fuss so she had to address it. Apparently Saved by the Bell made a joke about Selena Gomez and her fans got all pissy and demanded - and actually got - an apology. But Selena herself remained silent - and so her fans turned on her, lots of "we did this for you" bullshit. So I guess Taylor wants to head that off. Fan entitlement is something else. No wonder she's constantly setting them on other people, lest they turn on her.

by Anonymousreply 38March 2, 2021 3:37 AM

She wrote a song calling an ex's new girlfriend a slut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 2, 2021 3:41 AM

Her fans are the worst, they learned everything they know from Swift.

by Anonymousreply 40March 2, 2021 3:43 AM

I wish she'd come out already. If she did all this bitterness and insecurity would just wash away.

by Anonymousreply 41March 2, 2021 3:49 AM

R19 People make jokes about Leonardo DiCaprio's endless string of models, Charlie Sheen and his whores, and that basketball player who said he slept with 20,000 women.

by Anonymousreply 42March 2, 2021 3:56 AM

She needs to calm down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 2, 2021 5:51 AM

Bad Blood was about Taylor getting her mean girl squad together to pile on Katy Perry. Also, funny how she waited until March 1st (end of Black history month, beginning of "womens history month") to complain about this.

by Anonymousreply 44March 2, 2021 5:57 AM

The "anti-woman" tag is laughable, but she is kinda right. The joke was boring even ten years ago.

by Anonymousreply 45March 2, 2021 7:44 AM

Oh the irony....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 2, 2021 9:33 AM

She overreacted but at the same time it does get tiresome to hear all these jabs at women who date a lot, while we almost never hear anything about the men who do unless it's something really outlandish like Leo getting a new model every 6 months.

by Anonymousreply 47March 2, 2021 9:37 AM

she tried to latch onto Stevie Nicks for a minute, but that didn’t last too long. I think Stevie sees through shit like that, she gifted her with one of her crescent moon momentos and moved on. It’s telling that one of Stevie’s closest friends is late 90s/early aughts singer Vanessa Carlton who hasn’t had a hit in decades. Stevie values the soul, not the sales.

by Anonymousreply 48March 2, 2021 9:40 AM

Madonna would never

by Anonymousreply 49March 2, 2021 9:42 AM

I'm not a fan of Madonna but she would own it.

by Anonymousreply 50March 2, 2021 9:45 AM

It's called slut shaming. People have been doing it to women forever and it has societal repercussions beyond Taylor Swift, some of it going as far as, "Well, yeah, she was a bit unconcious but, hey, she's been with tons of guys so I fucked her. What's the big deal?" Maybe they should, you know, just stop doing that.

by Anonymousreply 51March 2, 2021 9:50 AM

R48 Vanessa Carlton is a dull, dumb, and talentless. Stevie also likes Miley Cyrus. Maybe Taylor is better off without the Stevie Nicks association.

by Anonymousreply 52March 2, 2021 10:08 AM

R51 Fuck off, frau.

by Anonymousreply 53March 2, 2021 10:26 AM

WOW talk about about taking one self too seriously. It was a joke. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 54March 2, 2021 10:53 AM

I like Taylor Swift generally. That was a shitty 'joke' and very dated, I'm not sure whether it was a good move to call it out though. She does have a history of serial dating lots of high profile relationships that she used as material for her songs, so although it's a shitty joke if she can benefit from her dating history she should also expect that people can use it to take cheap shots.

It would probably have been better for her to say "This 'joke' is lazy and dated, I've moved on so why haven't they?" It would have had the same effect of making her point without her coming across as completely butt-hurt by it.

by Anonymousreply 55March 2, 2021 10:57 AM

She is surprisingly thin-skinned

by Anonymousreply 56March 2, 2021 10:58 AM

Her music is awful and insipid but she somehow manages to shit hits one after another solely about breakups and bad press. If anything I think it would be detrimental to her brand to criticize a hack writer for playing along with it.

by Anonymousreply 57March 2, 2021 11:07 AM

This isn't even that bad. She does have a lot of boyfriends. It's not like they're making up a story where she ate aborted baby fetuses or something.

by Anonymousreply 58March 2, 2021 5:28 PM

She has very little talent, she should be grateful for the career she's had.

by Anonymousreply 59March 2, 2021 5:32 PM

Speaking of thin-skinned and over-reactive, there's R53. MRA troll, right? You're so obvious it's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 60March 2, 2021 6:36 PM

[Quote] Vanessa Carlton is a dull, dumb, and talentless.

I'd say she's more talented than Taylor and A Thousand Miles still slaps.

[Quote] It's not like they're making up a story where she ate aborted baby fetuses or something.

That would actually make Taylor interesting.

by Anonymousreply 61March 3, 2021 10:02 AM

[quote] ate aborted baby fetuses or something.

Whaaaa...?

by Anonymousreply 62March 5, 2021 12:32 AM

SLUT!

by Anonymousreply 63March 5, 2021 12:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!