Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

can i brush me teeth with castile soap?

no teethpaste

by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2021 9:12 PM

You can. It won't have the same effect as fluoride paste, but at least it will somewhat clean your mouth. It won't taste too great.

by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2021 6:32 PM

Better to use a little baking soda or just nothing but a clean toothbrush. And floss, of course.

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2021 6:43 PM

Yes OP.

Then be sure to rinse with Roundup.

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2021 6:45 PM

Still hate your fucking guts, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2021 6:45 PM

Just use dirt.

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2021 6:46 PM

[quote] can i brush me teeth with castile soap?

I find your way of thinking aragont.

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2021 7:40 PM

Is fluoride toothpaste really as awful and dangerous for health as the hippies say? I’m open-minded, but I also don’t want tooth decay.

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2021 8:35 PM

R27 Yes, I have wondered that too. I have been told by sources that flouride is made out of cattle hooves, or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2021 8:37 PM

Use Dawn soap, OP - the blue one.

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2021 8:45 PM

Sure OP.

Just make sure they’re fully dry before you pop them back in your mouth.

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2021 8:47 PM

I remember years ago there was a clear, honey-colored soap that you could use to brush your teeth. It was either Neutrogena or Pear's. Made the mistake of using the wrong one. Once. Oops!

But yeah, baking soda in a pinch. You can add a few drops of hydrogen peroxide to make a paste out of it.

Castile IS a pure soap, no extraneous junk in it(at least, there isn't supposed to be. It IS nasty tasting though. I like 'Kiss My Face," so glad it is back on the market.

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 8:59 PM

Brush with a wet brush OP, or with mouthwash if you have it.

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2021 9:01 PM

Where can one purchase good food-grade hydrogen peroxide that is safe and ready to use orally?

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2021 9:03 PM

"flouride is made out of cattle hooves"

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2021 9:06 PM

When I was poor I didn’t usually have toothpaste and when I did would use it very sparingly. I didn’t get any cavities. I attribute that to NYC’s fluoridated water.

by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2021 9:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!