Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Walker on the CW - Part 2

Because the nasty beasts go the other thread paywalled.

Fucking TWATS.

WINCEST-4-EVER!!!!!

Walker returns on March 11.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2022 9:37 PM

The show is on a two week break.

It returns on March 11.

by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2021 9:00 PM

[quote]WINCEST-4-EVER!!!!!

Wincest has as much to do with a show that Jensen is not on (and blatantly told Jared he didn't want to be a part of when it was pitched to him) as Cockles does.

So, please have this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2021 11:04 PM

Thanks, R2!

That photo warms my COCKLES!

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2021 11:05 PM

Oh Jesus, my sides!! I swear, you caftan-wearin Supe Loons are gonna be the death of me. This thread isn't even TEN HOURS OLD and it's already been F&Fed so much that it's lined through.

[italic]Bwahahaha . . . Bwahahaha

by Anonymousreply 4March 2, 2021 2:03 AM

Jealous, hateful fucking BEASTS R4.

Get a motherfucking life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 2, 2021 5:26 PM

This shitty show fucking plummeted in the ratings. It only drew a 792 . . . not even a million people watched this dreck. And it got a big fat Z E R O in the 18-49 demographic which is more important than total viewers.

by Anonymousreply 6March 5, 2021 7:33 PM

[quote] This shitty show fucking plummeted in the ratings. It only drew a 792 . . . not even a million people watched

It has been on a break for the past two weeks, you ugly BEAST.

[quote] it got a big fat Z E R O in the 18-49 demographic which is more important than total viewers

Good thing it has already been renewed for a second season, you ugly demon from hell!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 5, 2021 7:39 PM

Whatever, pearl clutcher @R7. Break or no break @R6 is correct--it bombed in the ratings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 5, 2021 7:52 PM

Dear R8....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 5, 2021 7:54 PM

Poor R8.

So hateful.

So jealous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 5, 2021 7:55 PM

I watched a re-run last night, and the show has gotten much better.

I really hope that Liam gets together with Walker's boss. They have so much chemistry together.

The guy paired with Liam right now is such a boring DUD.

Does anyone know why Walker's partner got fired from the show?

by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2022 9:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!