Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How to stretch a T-Shirt

If it doesn’t fit, you can make it fit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 2, 2021 12:14 PM

I hope this is a joke...

by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2021 1:58 PM

OK, when she washes and dries it, it’ll just spring back to the way it was originally, right?

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2021 2:03 PM

Now let's see your picture, OP

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2021 2:07 PM

This is great to know in case I ever weigh 500 pounds and can’t afford to spend $20 for a larger T-shirt.

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2021 2:46 PM

I do this all the time with my shirts. I never would have thought someone would make an instructional video about it. But you can find everything on the internet. I like this ladies aura of calmness , helpfulness, and pride/self acceptance. She seems like she’s a good person/ friend/ mom. Despite everything I just said I do crack up about the crazy comments her video inspires 😜

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2021 4:30 PM

Thankfully I have fat relatives.

Sadly my skinny partner uses me.

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2021 4:31 PM

Well, sure, if you wear polyester.

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2021 5:00 PM

Finally a useful instructional.

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2021 5:04 PM

That's really amazing. She doesn't look a pound over 450 after stretching the living fuck out of that shirt.

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2021 5:08 PM

Bless her massively enlarged heart

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2021 5:19 PM

I have done this since I was a kid. It was always a comfort thing I’d tuck my knees in the shirt when I was watching tv

by Anonymousreply 11March 2, 2021 12:58 AM

Make it work, you thrifty, hefty gal!

by Anonymousreply 12March 2, 2021 2:02 AM

You could just loan it to Bruce Vilanch for an hour and have the same effect.

by Anonymousreply 13March 2, 2021 2:52 AM

Hot or not?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 2, 2021 3:23 AM

She still looks terrible

by Anonymousreply 15March 2, 2021 3:48 AM

R14

I saw that video too! Hot hot hot!

by Anonymousreply 16March 2, 2021 12:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!