Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OK, bitches... perhaps I was wrong.

I FINALLY heard the the tapes. Yes, the fucking recordings.

Amber Heard is a golddigger and Depp is telling the truth.

I never thought so, but I’ve been around the block at least twice, and listening to those tapes convinced me that she’s full of shit.

Hope Depp gets his act together and lives a happy life.

Men and women: watch out for Amber... she’s a scammer, big time.

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2021 2:27 PM

They are fucking? Is it all role play and BDSM kind of shit?

by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2021 7:40 AM

Oh, honey, you're usually wrong...

(But this time I agree)

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2021 9:16 AM

Depp is telling the truth about what, exactly, that he'd murder her and burn her body and rape her charred corpse?

Everyone knows she's a gold digger, that doesn't mean Depp is an innocent victim here.

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2021 9:21 AM

Lol at OP. Honey, Johnny Depp is never coming back. His career is dead dead dead. I hope he’s got money stashed away somewhere because he won’t be making it in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2021 1:07 PM

R3, so that’s it? He told is Albino Buddy Bethany that he wanted to torture and kill her?

Check this out, while he is guilty of expressing his anger with charged and misogynistic language, he didn’t do any of those things to her, did he?

Amber is a pretty grifter. She set him up for cash and prizes, and I don’t believe she ever loved the guy. She used him for connections, and money. Donated to a charity or not. And she set him up from the gate.

Now, none of these things excuse Depp’s shitty behavior nor does it make him “innocent’, however, I do not know for certain that he beat her, and I do believe she beat him, and treated him like dog shit, because that’s just the kind of gal she is.

Depp was a grade A fool to marry her, but he didn’t deserve to have his name tarnished all over the map, because the bat shit crazy was coming from Amber in droves, and I believe she baited him and purposely wanted to take him down for all she could, once she realized that he was hip to her BS.

I don’t like women who or men who set their partners up for cash and prizes, and I also tend to loathe people who enter into a marriage in order to con their spouse who may have actually loved them.

He was a fucking idiot for settling for this chick, but is he a wife beater? Probably not.

Is she deceptive and manipulative? Yep. No question.

It was wrong to set the guy up. Had she actually loved him, she wouldn’t have married him until he got his shit together and hence, could be a decent partner/husband for her. But she didn’t. She took him as is, because it’s way easier to fuck over a drug addled alcoholic, than it is to exploit a man who has his wits & bearings about him.

The tape rolls like a teenage soap drama and it is pathetic, especially when highlighting Amber’s “acting” skills, to say the least.

In fact, it was so bad, I couldn’t make it through the entire thing without being grossed out by Amber and her theatrics, which give women a bad name.

She’s not a good person. Depp? He can be if he is sober. What’s amber’s excuse?

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2021 1:13 PM

Which recordings are you talking about OP?

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2021 1:49 PM

Don't forget to sign OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2021 2:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!