Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who are the fittest men in Europe?

Danish men always seem to be in great shape.

by Anonymousreply 35March 3, 2021 11:26 AM

When I was in Germany, I noticed all the German men in their 20s/30s had AMAZING arses.

by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2021 6:35 AM

None right now. The gyms have been closed since November.

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2021 6:37 AM

True R2

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2021 6:45 AM

Italians

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2021 6:45 AM

There is no pattern. Its about age and demographics. Every country has their fitness boys.

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2021 6:48 AM

Not quite right R5 biking is prevalent in some cultures and that leads to a better overall rate of fitness.

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2021 6:53 AM

Not Polish

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2021 7:23 AM

The surfers in Nouvelle-Aquitaine (Basque coast), France

Probably similar among the surfing communities of Spain and Portugal.

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2021 7:29 AM

Bulgarian men have pungent pit stink

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2021 8:01 AM

[quote] When I was in Germany, I noticed all the German men in their 20s/30s had AMAZING arses.

They have to be since most of them are scat queens.

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2021 8:04 AM

Netherlands

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 9:22 AM

Norwegians

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2021 10:34 AM

Am I correct in assuming you mean physically fit as in capable of great athleticism rather than the British expression 'fit' to mean sexually attractive?

If so, I would probably pick Germany just on the basis of assuming they would be strict and put a lot of work into any physical activity.

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2021 11:27 AM

French

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2021 11:28 AM

Maybe the Swiss? I don't think Germans are the fittest.

While Germany isn't a whale horror show (or chaser paradise, if you prefer), there's quite a lot of flabbiness going on here.

by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2021 11:43 AM

Russians. Have you seen Putin without his shirt on?

by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2021 11:44 AM

I think there are several different types of "fit" physiques in Europe. In Paris, I notice that many of the men are slim from head shape to shoulder to hip, they wear clothes beautifully and look like there is no fat. However, many in Brittany and Normandy are more Celtic with broad shoulders, round heads, and can be large men (think rugby players). You see this in Ireland and Wales as well. Some Italians have slim profiles, but many of them have short legs so they can be disproportionate. The Danes I've seen (one trip to Copenhagen) seemed fit. But if by fit, you mean no fat, then it's the Dutch -- with beautiful skin, great smiles, and no fat -- who embody this.

by Anonymousreply 17March 1, 2021 11:50 AM

And I have fucked more than one Dutchman that did not know R17's rule.

by Anonymousreply 18March 1, 2021 11:53 AM

Bill from London.

by Anonymousreply 19March 1, 2021 12:43 PM

Macedonians

by Anonymousreply 20March 1, 2021 12:51 PM

R17 sounds like he has spent a lot of time studying the theories of a certain German eugenicist.

by Anonymousreply 21March 1, 2021 1:16 PM

no OP, because they eat lots of Danishes.

by Anonymousreply 22March 3, 2021 3:23 AM

They got nothing on the guys in Iowa or Oklahoma!

by Anonymousreply 23March 3, 2021 3:24 AM

[quote] the theories of a certain German eugenicist.

Which eugenicist would that be, dear?

by Anonymousreply 24March 3, 2021 3:28 AM

Possibly Herr Doctor Herman Woke von Troll, distinguished author of "How To Imply Someone Is A Racist Merely For Mentioning Racial Characteristics".

by Anonymousreply 25March 3, 2021 3:32 AM

The Swedes. Even the old ones are fit.

by Anonymousreply 26March 3, 2021 3:35 AM

Any soccer/football players

by Anonymousreply 27March 3, 2021 3:38 AM

Italians like soccer and long distance bike riding. As a result they have nice asses and legs.

Big arms and pecs are seen as gross.

by Anonymousreply 28March 3, 2021 3:41 AM

"Possibly Herr Doctor Herman Woke von Troll, distinguished author of "How To Imply Someone Is A Racist Merely For Mentioning Racial Characteristics".

Holocaust denier, are you?

by Anonymousreply 29March 3, 2021 3:49 AM

I went to Italy 2 years ago, god some of the most beautiful men I have ever seen! Fit, thin, handsome, tan, straight teeth, beautiful smiles, really friendly and in Milan they all looked like models in their regular day cloths. Nothing like the Jersey, Staten Island meatballs in the US.

by Anonymousreply 30March 3, 2021 4:15 AM

The Dutch

Tall, lithe and handsome.

by Anonymousreply 31March 3, 2021 4:36 AM

The bel ami boys

by Anonymousreply 32March 3, 2021 4:43 AM

[quote]Holocaust denier, are you? Not at all. If they're handing them out, I'd happily wear a badge that said: "I euthanised a"J'accuse-racism-where-there-is-none" troll.

by Anonymousreply 33March 3, 2021 4:44 AM

Dutch and Danes seem to be the most fit. But just like everywhere else there are many exceptions to the rules.

by Anonymousreply 34March 3, 2021 5:00 AM

[quote] to Italy 2 years ago, god some of the most beautiful men I have ever seen!

In many European countries, when they expelled a group of people who came to the new world, it was the ugly ones who were expelled. The only exception to that is England, where the good-looking Puritans were expelled, leaving behind the uggos.

by Anonymousreply 35March 3, 2021 11:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!