Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rand Paul is concerned about "genital mutilation".

No, he's not talking about circumcision.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 2, 2021 7:05 PM

Rand Paul is right.

by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2021 6:21 AM

What’s the issue here?

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2021 6:32 AM

No one under 18 should have their penis chopped off or even given hormones. Looking at you Jazz.

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2021 6:34 AM

I never thought I would agree with Rand Paul but in this case I do.

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2021 6:38 AM

TERFers gonna TERF.

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2021 6:43 AM

And yes, circumcision is mutilation too; different than the OP link, but mutilation nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2021 6:44 AM

R6 Dead on.

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2021 6:45 AM

That doctor-person has too much hair.

I wouldn't want all that in my sterile surgery.

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2021 6:47 AM

Re: Rand Paul, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2021 6:50 AM

I loathe Rand Paul, but, does that person in the 0P's link really think he's fooling anyone into thinking he's a woman?

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2021 6:50 AM

What a freak.

This thing is supposed to be the doctor in charge of health policy for the entire country? It should be in an asylum.

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 7:01 AM

Rand trying to appeal to haters.

Rachel showed dignity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2021 7:03 AM

Garbage from Marjorie Taylor Greene & Rand Paul spread again on DL?

Must be morning from the troll farm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2021 7:13 AM

[quote] I never thought I would agree with Rand Paul but in this case I do.

I never thought Joe Biden and Pat Robertson would be on the same side of an issue. I should be more surprised than I am, although considering Biden's voting record on DADT and DOMA…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2021 7:15 AM

Hmm, this is one butterfly who should maybe have stayed a chrysalis.

by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2021 8:39 AM

Wow @ R13. Marjorie Taylor Greene & Jerry Sandusky = separated at birth. What a potato-faced bitch.

by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2021 10:34 AM

Rand Paul is the poster child for "genital mutilation"

The best thing that ever happened is when Rand Paul's neighbor mutilated him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 1, 2021 10:40 AM

He asked Levine if she thought it was Ok to remove breasts and genitals from underage kids. She never answered, said it was a complicated issue. When she assumes her post will give an answer.

by Anonymousreply 18March 1, 2021 10:47 AM

Hmmm...she is so beautiful and sexy. I would love to get on top of her and pound her while french kissing her.

by Anonymousreply 19March 1, 2021 10:54 AM

He’s a hero to the republic.

by Anonymousreply 20March 1, 2021 12:18 PM

If there was a thread started about a transgender doctor discovering the cure for cancer, the disgusting bigots of Datalounge would rush in to start posting slurs and insults about their appearance.

Rachel Levine has more dignity and integrity in her pinky finger than you ignorant reactionary bigots have in your entire withered, rotted out souls.

It's not a coincidence that you're aligned with evil lowlife nazis like Marjorie Taylor-Greene and Rand Paul. Birds of a feather flock together.

by Anonymousreply 21March 1, 2021 1:20 PM

Ooze just cut the bullshitting already. You hate these threads, yet you can't wait to comment about all the nazi's here. I'm sure there's scumbags commenting, but why is this different than any other topic on here? Hint: it's not, but for some reason this topic is treated as off limits according to a handful (like you) here. It's ashame you have such an extreme reaction with this particular topic, because you have insightful comments elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 22March 1, 2021 1:26 PM

Rand Paul was the first Senator to contract Covid-19. He was an ophthalmologist, but his demonstration of medical knowledge has been unsubstantial.

by Anonymousreply 23March 1, 2021 1:30 PM

R22

If I see an ignorant, lowlife bigot, I'm going to point and say, "That's an ignorant, lowlife bigot."

When people have been homophobic toward me, I appreciated when allies said, "That's a homophobe." And this is no different.

This is a matter of simple, human decency that shouldn't have to be explained.

by Anonymousreply 24March 1, 2021 1:34 PM

And if I'm called a bigot nazi because I don't believe any minors should get major medical reconfiguration of their bodies, so fucking be it. I feel the same about other plastic surgeries, like breast implants on girls. Those were always waited on because it was well known bodies are still developing, thus screwing up the results.

With the medications alone used in gender alterations, it is worse than something like breast implants because the meds are well known to affect development other than just the sex organs (brain structures.) You can not stunt puberty and expect healthy results. That's just the meds, not the major surgical procedures they're using on top of this fuckery.

by Anonymousreply 25March 1, 2021 1:34 PM

R24 I'm going to hold you to it. Better see your ass in other threads, just as quick as you are with this, calling out sexism, racism, and classism. Wanting complete silence is always suspicious because it tells me there's no constructive arguments the person can come up with.

by Anonymousreply 26March 1, 2021 1:36 PM

R25

Did I say anything about my position on minors receiving hormone therapies or sex reassignment?

I said that this place and these threads are catnip for bigoted assholes that LOVE shitting all over transgender people at every opportunity for any reason.

And that's a fact.

by Anonymousreply 27March 1, 2021 1:38 PM

Q thread. Marjorie Taylor Greene & Rand Paul are heroic? Disgusting.

Nobody wants ugly, nasty, sex-starved, fascist TERFs in their restrooms trying to inspect their junk.

by Anonymousreply 28March 1, 2021 1:38 PM

R26

Sweetheart, I don't answer to you.

by Anonymousreply 29March 1, 2021 1:40 PM

Why do these people want to become UGLY women?

by Anonymousreply 30March 1, 2021 1:43 PM

Another thread to stir up the anti-trans Nazis.

by Anonymousreply 31March 1, 2021 1:44 PM

[quote] Why do these people want to become UGLY women?

That’s a really good question. As Joan said to Bette, “Well, let me give you a tip. The answer to feeling unattractive isn't to make yourself even uglier.” It seems like a cry for help.

by Anonymousreply 32March 2, 2021 4:56 AM

[quote]The American College of Pediatricians reports that 80 to 95% of pre-pubertal children with gender dysphoria will experience resolution by late adolescence if not exposed to medical intervention and social affirmation.

Notice Levine nor the article did anything to dispute the actual FACT from research that he quoted??

by Anonymousreply 33March 2, 2021 5:56 AM

Jesus, don't all gay kids experience gender dysphoria? I know I did. Growing up as a girlish boy in a masculine environment is hard.

The answer isn't surgery, it's letting kids perform gender anyway they want until they are old enough to informed decisions about their bodies.

by Anonymousreply 34March 2, 2021 6:19 AM

He's right.

by Anonymousreply 35March 2, 2021 6:27 AM

R33

If they exposed the country to scientific and medical facts, no one would ever vote for a Democrat ever again. I hope that this Levine creature is permanently subjected to ridicule for this shit.

Giving hormone treatment to teenagers is Nazi level/Dr. Mengele level shit.

If Democrats don’t distance themselves from the transgender cult, Republicans will dominate the government for the next decade.

by Anonymousreply 36March 2, 2021 7:14 AM

A fox guarding a hen house.

by Anonymousreply 37March 2, 2021 7:20 AM

Either way, this is an argument between two heterosexual men.

by Anonymousreply 38March 2, 2021 7:05 PM

[quote]If Democrats don’t distance themselves from the transgender cult, Republicans will dominate the government forever.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 39March 2, 2021 7:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!