Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Someone must kill him

to save this country

by Anonymousreply 55March 2, 2021 2:23 PM

Welp.

Someone had to say it.

I'd rather he wasn't made a martyr though. Maybe a cardiac arrest or stroke with a hard to find poison? Maybe a 'scare' event of some kind.

by Anonymousreply 1February 28, 2021 11:59 PM

Yes! Please Gawd!!!

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2021 12:01 AM

I'd rather he just faded into obscurity. Can't see that happening, though.

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2021 12:02 AM

That speech! We stormed the beaches again? I hope Dick Cheney is in charge of whoever decides to deal with DJT.

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2021 12:06 AM

For the sake of this country, someone just might!

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2021 12:11 AM

Op is Kamala in hurry for her promtion

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2021 12:13 AM

That stroke will come. All in good time

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2021 12:14 AM

НОВИЧОК!

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2021 12:17 AM

Agreed OP. I have been saying this for the past 12 months.

He will continue to cause untold damage from the sidelines until he is gone. He is never going away and will only escalate.

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2021 12:17 AM

He will tear the GOP apart-- let him.

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2021 12:17 AM

The whole damn CULT is scary. And that's what it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 12:18 AM

It's never gonna happen R3.

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2021 12:19 AM

If there was a Go Fund Me, I'd give generously.

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2021 12:23 AM

You're a piece of shit, R13. Don't like this thread? That's fine. Leave. Your kind isn't welcome here.

by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2021 12:23 AM

Hey deplorable at R13, we've been debating his ideas and winning since 2017. And if you think he stand up for anyone but his own bank account, you are a gullible sap as well as being a deranged lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2021 12:23 AM

Yup.

by Anonymousreply 17March 1, 2021 12:24 AM

(pssss...I'm ordering a hit on r13 too.)

by Anonymousreply 18March 1, 2021 12:24 AM

R13 = Matt Gaetz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 1, 2021 12:25 AM

Who cares what you resent R13. We're tired of debates about someone's ideas who lies about everything so nothing Dump says is worth debating.

He stood up to no-one.

He didn't deliver any of his campaign promises.

He didn't build a wall, he didn't drain the swamp. Truns out - Dump and his grifting family[bold]IS[/bold] the fucking swamp.

He lies and lies and lies. He's still lying about winning the 2020 election. He won't be reinstalled on March 6th. He was the worst president in US history.

Just fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 20March 1, 2021 12:26 AM

I can’t stand him but this is a bad thread. Somebody has to say it or we are no better than the Saudi Prince or Putin who eliminate their enemies. Trash away.

by Anonymousreply 21March 1, 2021 12:31 AM

Oh, I thought r13 was a parody post because no one can still be this completely deranged and stupidly ignorant but maybe r13 is just another sad, little cult member you see imploding on the street frequently on reddit.

by Anonymousreply 22March 1, 2021 12:31 AM

Oh please keep him alive until he completely destroys the GOP

It was interesting watching clips of his CPAC speech. His influence suddenly felt less powerful than when he was president. Sure his cult followers were screaming but he seemed like a weakling whiner to me.

by Anonymousreply 23March 1, 2021 12:33 AM

He could have a heart attack while in bed with his mistress, Lady G-something, or whatever she's called.

by Anonymousreply 24March 1, 2021 12:36 AM

The "we are no better than..." shit doesn't work anymore R21. It doesn't buy anything worth having.

None of the GOP give a flying fuck if we take the high road because they are always going to take the low road. And we all just sit here like fucking flaccid idiots looking all stunned and saying "we should take the high road..." "we should be better than that..."

And where does that leave us? Time to fight fire with fire.

Nobody is seriously suggesting assassination - everyone is just letting off steam. But it's definitely time to give the "high road" mantra bullshit the boot.

by Anonymousreply 25March 1, 2021 12:37 AM

At least he doesn't have Twitter any more. Thank fuck for small mercies. It has effectively kneecapped him.

by Anonymousreply 26March 1, 2021 12:38 AM

[quote] we've been debating his ideas and winning since 2017

We've been debating his ideas? Oh c'mon. It's all been 'we HATE orange man" and "russiarussiarussia".

by Anonymousreply 27March 1, 2021 12:44 AM

WHAT ideas R27?

Proud Boys? Lying? Wall? Swamp? Lying? America first? Lying? Riots? Rallies? Lying? Nepotism? Lying?

He's done nothing he promised he would do during his election campaign and nothing he promised to do during his presidency except for tax cuts for the super wealthy and corporations - and we debated the fuck out of that.

So - WHAT IDEAS?

by Anonymousreply 28March 1, 2021 1:04 AM

Nobody needs to kill him. He will die of natural causes soon enough. That much rage, in such a fat body, is a heart attack waiting to happen.

And I hope before he dies, he says something to enrage his cult, so that they turn against him.

by Anonymousreply 29March 1, 2021 1:13 AM

OP, we've talked about this. Killing Jimmy Fallon won't save this country at all.

by Anonymousreply 30March 1, 2021 1:14 AM

I've already predicted that a psycho MAGA will do the deed. Just watch, and remember I told you so.

by Anonymousreply 31March 1, 2021 1:45 AM

The QAnon crowd has been dissecting the orange Thing's CPAC speech all day. He's lost MANY of them by encouraging the vaccine and referring to Biden as president.

by Anonymousreply 32March 1, 2021 2:18 AM

I just saw a couple tweets.... not a video. I may be off, but he's irrelevant. I suppose anything can happen, but it seems like he's a cancelled series, over, a re-run...

by Anonymousreply 33March 1, 2021 2:21 AM

[quote]I've already predicted that a psycho MAGA will do the deed. Just watch, and remember I told you so.

You better pray that if he dies, he dies of obviously natural causes.

If he dies in any other way, we're in for riots that will make anything we've seen so far look like a day on a preschool playground.

by Anonymousreply 34March 1, 2021 2:22 AM

Sic semper tyrannis!

by Anonymousreply 35March 1, 2021 2:50 AM

I hope they embrace him til the very end; then he croaks, goes to jail or otherwise has to bow-out... and they are left with nothing.

by Anonymousreply 36March 1, 2021 3:04 AM

yum-ooooooooooo !!!!

by Anonymousreply 37March 1, 2021 3:11 AM

He’s going to be a convicted felon in prison soon, right? Right?? Ugh. I need a joint.

by Anonymousreply 38March 1, 2021 3:17 AM

OP is too unsophisticated to be in the know. Around here, we say “he needs to get Dallased”. I mean, I don’t say that, other people here do though.

by Anonymousreply 39March 1, 2021 3:17 AM

[quote]He's lost MANY of them by encouraging the vaccine and referring to Biden as president.

I refused to listen to it but must say I'm shocked he actually referred to Biden as president. Never thought he'd do that in a million years if only because it's basically an admission that he knows he's now the former president.

by Anonymousreply 40March 1, 2021 3:30 AM

[quote]I've already predicted that a psycho MAGA will do the deed.

R31, From your lips to God's ears.

by Anonymousreply 41March 1, 2021 4:23 AM

I’m sure the Secret Service will be paying OP a visit. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 42March 1, 2021 4:30 AM

R13 it may surprise you to know that I think Donald Trump is my favorite Republican president of all time.

He has damaged the Republican party more than any 50 Democrats ever could.

Every day that man draws breath the republican party bleeds.

by Anonymousreply 43March 1, 2021 4:35 AM

Remember that scene in "Pulp Fiction" where Uma Thurman's character snorts a line of heroin thinking it's cocaine, and promptly drops dead?

We just need to think outside the box, I guess is what I'm saying.

by Anonymousreply 44March 1, 2021 4:38 AM

I have thought that if I were going to kill myself, I'd kill that fat fucker first.

by Anonymousreply 45March 1, 2021 4:43 AM

If you want to see his cult get bigger and crazier, go ahead and kill him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 1, 2021 10:31 AM

Alive and suffering is the best fate for Donald Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 1, 2021 10:41 AM

OP didn't name anyone, r42.

by Anonymousreply 48March 1, 2021 5:19 PM

If he did die, Qanon would say he was done away with by a conspiracy of cannibalistic baby murderers who just didn’t want Truth and Light to prevail because they were so wicked. Even if he died of a heart attack on live television or had a long time illness that ran in his family. There is no death he could possibly have that they won’t decide is a plot. There are probably some that think he’s immortal.

by Anonymousreply 49March 1, 2021 8:04 PM

JFC. WRF would his death render?

Nothing more than what we see today. It’s already much too late.

This is a cult of personality problem, this is a a white supremacy problem and it has decided to hitch its tail directly to the GOP.

30% or more Americans have zero issues with white supremacy. And not because they necessarily embrace it, but because of the simple fact that they are white.

What I’ve observed is that older Republicans want to negate climate change, the biggest issue currently facing our globe. They are in denial that diseases such as CoViD are caused by many variables, however, climate change and globalization are two major components which are driving us into a fast forward trajectory into possible disaster.

What we need realize is that old white men and women, including their kids and sometimes their grandkids, don’t believe the science and could not care less if the world was hit by 50 catastrophic asteroids tomorrow, because they believe that the globe has it coming.

Until then, they want cheap gas, cheap fuel, cheap electricity and they don’t care if we run dry in 100 years because they will all be dead and allegedly in heaven, by that time.

And these are the nice Republicans. The white supremacist ones are just itching for violence against minorities, and they’d gladly blow most of America up, if it meant that they got to live here without those whom they find to be lesser beings, due to the color of their skin.

No one from the good side or the rotten side of these groups have calibrated the impact of climate change scenarios or whittling natural resources or the manpower necessary to extract and harness them. They do not think beyond their needs, and sadly, most of us do the exact same thing without even realizing it.

The GOP has been rebranded, and I do not see them going in any different direction, regardless of cult of personality leaders or charismatic ones. And if we don’t recognize this, then we will be forced to further polarize ourselves, and then we are just like them.

So what’s the solution?

Climate change and the catastrophic events that will be reoccurring every time the GOP runs the country.

So expect more severe weather, catastrophic events with power grids, floods, disease, more militarization of the police, etc.

Eventually, Mother Nature will win, because the house always does in the end. Large parts of the planet will be completely wiped out and unfortunately, that means Americans, too, no party affiliation required to any ideology.

Humanity will eventually learn that they must learn to play by the rules of nature rather than the rules of a god or a charismatic strong man.

None of this is a force to be reckoned with the next time Texas goes down, like last week, and TRUST ME, IT WILL. If you currently live there, you’re doing so at your own risk because your government there refuses to do the right thing and the state is so gerrymandered, the goo stronghold will eventually lead the entire state to a catastrophic event where millions will die and quickly.

You think that cannot happen? Well, we just saw CoViD decimate the United States, so anyone who believes that these people are here to help, haven’t heard of Hurricane Katrina and think Texans are just outliers.

Nope. They’re not outliers. They are sacrificial lambs that cannot stop running towards the cliff in large herds and there’s nothing we can do to atop them. And I suggest all who can, to gtfo ASAP because this is not over and every single Texan is inches away from that proverbial cliff dive they’re about to take.

People only learn valuable lessons in the hardest way and that’s still a rare occurrence.

by Anonymousreply 50March 1, 2021 9:05 PM

Are you okay, Greta?

by Anonymousreply 51March 1, 2021 9:22 PM

R43 Well, it was Trump's coattails that gave the Republican party gains in the house and not losing the Senate to the degree that was expected. I totally believe along with millions of people that Biden's election was fraudulent. The media shuts anyone down if they brings up certain facts that are very questionable about the election.

by Anonymousreply 52March 1, 2021 11:01 PM

You would also need to kill the 74 million people who voted for him. Not like I'm saying it's a bad idea.

by Anonymousreply 53March 1, 2021 11:09 PM

He's done, damaged goods, the problem is his spawn. The spawn need to be (legally) kneecapped. Amazing: a convicted felon can still run for the highest office in the country.

by Anonymousreply 54March 1, 2021 11:23 PM

R51, as long as you pull on my braids, I’m great.

by Anonymousreply 55March 2, 2021 2:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!