Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

#MeToo comes for Roller Nazi, Madison Cawthorn

Of course, since he is a Republican, none of them will care.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 4, 2021 4:41 AM

Excellent!

Roller Nazi richly deserves this...

Because he is now just a legless, dickless, flaccid waste - these "fun drives" will be the only fond memories he ever has of sex. He couldn't get it up with a crane now.

Then, he will die well before he reaches 40 as most people in his condition do.

by Anonymousreply 1February 28, 2021 11:35 PM

As hate-filled as he's already shown to be, I find this story completely plausible. My only question / frustration is, why didn't this story come out before this creep was elected to Congress, FFS? šŸ™„šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

by Anonymousreply 2February 28, 2021 11:49 PM

He IS getting mopped up. I think something is going to stick. The LINK story is just from 2 days ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 28, 2021 11:55 PM

Vile.

by Anonymousreply 4February 28, 2021 11:58 PM

I hope his bowel program (where some vastly underpaid caregiver has to literally dig the shit out of his rectum) takes HOURS and is as miserable as possible. Ah, I take it back because no caregiver deserves such a fate.

I hope his piss bags constantly explode and each incident is always highly visible. I hope that he gets pointed and laughed at by his fake friends every time it happens.

I despise this cunt.

by Anonymousreply 5February 28, 2021 11:59 PM

Not surprised. Maddie is an entitled sleaze.

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2021 12:54 AM

hope he gets completely paralyzed one day

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2021 4:12 AM

You mean his dick still works?! I thought heā€™s completely paralyzed from the waist down

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2021 4:17 AM

I wish one of these good Christian girls would come out and say he grabbed (or tried to) their pussy to make concert clear that he feels justified doing all things Trumpian.

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2021 4:29 AM

Almost everything in the WaPo piece was known before the election (with the exception, obviously, of his part in the insurrection). Nevertheless, this stupid, lying, vile, unqualified POS got elected with a margin of 12 points over an exceptionally well qualified former JAG officer, professor, and judge.

Exactly how blind and dumb are the voters in NC-11??? Yeah, the sheriff now regrets backing him, but what about the rest of the yokels down there?

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2021 4:35 AM

hope he shits the bed every day

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 6:23 AM

Jest ban heterosexuality altogether.

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2021 8:19 AM

Just ban heterosexuality altogether.

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2021 8:19 AM

Because he was a nobody then R2 and nobody cared. Now he's a Congressman and now they care because he's placed a target on himself because of what he says.

He does R11. He does...

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2021 8:51 AM

Fake news.

by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2021 12:30 PM

R14, What I meant was, why did't this come out while he was campaigning. But you already knew that.

by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2021 1:57 PM

Roller Nazi "You wouldn't be able to say these awful things about me if I weren't still in this chair."

But you *are*, Madison! You *are* in that chair!

by Anonymousreply 17March 1, 2021 2:03 PM

Madison Cawthorn, the WHEELCHAIR RAPIST. Maybe the wheelchair routine is all an act. Someone needs to drop a book on the ground to see if he reacts, like that Brady Bunch episode where they go to court for a car accident and the guy faked being injured.

by Anonymousreply 18March 1, 2021 2:13 PM

He has a douchey rapist face.

by Anonymousreply 19March 1, 2021 2:17 PM

[quote]What I meant was, why did't this come out while he was campaigning. But you already knew that.

It did, R2/R16. But people who are inclined to vote Republican tend to disregard media which is critical of their candidates; they just call it 'fake news' and carry on.

by Anonymousreply 20March 1, 2021 2:25 PM

You all know most handicaps still have working penises, right?

by Anonymousreply 21March 1, 2021 2:46 PM

Wait, he doesnā€™t have a penis anymore? And canā€™t push out his own feces??

by Anonymousreply 22March 1, 2021 2:48 PM

In the Fall of 2019 I spent a couple of weeks in the rural part of western North Carolina that is this jerk's constituency. I was doing Civil War research, and was identifiable as a 'Yankee' since I was driving my car with a Maryland license plate. I spent time eating in Waffle Houses, eavesdropping on conversations, and unfortunately I overheard a lot of very divisive things said, the usual 'Democrats are evil' and 'n*****s want to kill every white person' stuff. Still, I was surprised that someone so blatantly shallow and idiotic could win that Congressional seat.

by Anonymousreply 23March 1, 2021 2:53 PM

[quote]#MeToo comes for Roller Nazi, Madison Cawthorn

At least we won't have to run.

by Anonymousreply 24March 1, 2021 2:55 PM

R23 sure

He isnā€™t handicap to the level you all claim

by Anonymousreply 25March 1, 2021 3:28 PM

R3ā€™s link and photo shows that he is innocent.

He was using thumb drives, not going on fun drives.

The fun came later, as his wheelchair is now a really fun drive.

by Anonymousreply 26March 1, 2021 3:45 PM

Hey wanna take a spin on my Big Wheel?

by Anonymousreply 27March 1, 2021 3:46 PM

[quote]You all know most handicaps still have working penises, right?

His colon doesn't work, but his dick does? I'm confused.

by Anonymousreply 28March 1, 2021 3:50 PM

Speed racer...

by Anonymousreply 29March 1, 2021 3:53 PM

Not surprising. He's a sadistic psychopathic piece of shit with no sense of boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 30March 1, 2021 3:55 PM

[quote] Nevertheless, this stupid, lying, vile, unqualified POS got elected with a margin of 12 points over an exceptionally well qualified former JAG officer, professor, and judge.

Heā€™ll get reelected. To own the libs.

by Anonymousreply 31March 1, 2021 4:11 PM

Oh he still gets hard...

All three angry inches of it.

by Anonymousreply 32March 1, 2021 4:33 PM

Maddy needs changing!

by Anonymousreply 33March 1, 2021 4:44 PM

He is absolutely gorgeous. Those eyes! Those lips! That jawline! My mussy gets moist looking at him.

by Anonymousreply 34March 1, 2021 4:44 PM

And his mussy moistens when he imagines faggots like you getting stoned to death with him throwing out the first pitch. Theocrats like this are fucking dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 35March 1, 2021 4:47 PM

Speaking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 1, 2021 5:31 PM

Given how strongly associated all things "Me Too" are with lesbian feminist communist atheists (at least in the mind of good Christian college girls) think about how repugnant our little Roller Nazi had to be for them to publicly align themselves with these allegations and letters calling him a harasser.

by Anonymousreply 37March 1, 2021 5:36 PM

His arms are amazing. He still has the ability to fist, right?

by Anonymousreply 38March 1, 2021 5:47 PM

You'd be surprised at how much action a guy in a wheelchair can get!

by Anonymousreply 39March 1, 2021 5:52 PM

I donā€™t care what this gorgeous man did. I would slobber on that limp dick for hours! Heā€™s absolute perfection (above the waist.)

by Anonymousreply 40March 1, 2021 5:57 PM

Did Madison Cawthorn Lie About The Accident That Left Him Paralyzed?

According to a Washington Post report from this weekend, while giving a speech at Patrick Henry College in 2017, Cawthorn lied multiple times about the 2014 car crash that left him reliant on a wheelchair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 1, 2021 6:05 PM

Despite conventionally attractive packaging, what a waste of flesh & blood

by Anonymousreply 42March 1, 2021 6:05 PM

Anyone else notice that none of the articles talk about his parents, what they do for a living, why they don't seem to have been very involved in his campaign at all?

by Anonymousreply 43March 1, 2021 6:12 PM

#MeToo has been going after him even before he was elected. His constituents obviously don't care

by Anonymousreply 44March 1, 2021 6:15 PM

Why does this piece of shit's ability to achieve an erection come up in every thread about him? I think I answered this as definitively as possible without knowing his full medical history in a previous thread about him:

"That's not necessarily true (achieving erection happens in the brain, so he still can). It depends below which vertebrae the spinal injury occurred. And erections are caused by a combination of brain (psychogenic) and physical stimulation (reflexogenic). I'm a medical professional, but I don't have the energy to type it all out, lol. The linked site explains it just as well as I could. The little bit I know about his accident--the fact that he had his feet propped up on the vehicle's dashboard at the time, thus making injury to the lowest part of the spine, the sacral plexus, where the nerves required for reflexogenic erection are located, much more likely--makes me more likely to believe he cannot get any meaningful erection. That said, despite essentially claiming TBI as the reason why he could no longer take classes online through Harvard after his accident, his trauma surgeon is quoted as saying his head was his only major body system not severely affected, so anything is possible, but doubtful."

-- Reply 137 on the "Roller Nazi: lied about EVERYTHING" thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 1, 2021 6:36 PM

He's so flicking dreamy, I couldn't care less that he's a liar, hates the gays, or is pro-Trump. I want to devour his face and body. Can you imagine the alpha-male musk and testosterone emanating from his hairy pits. Get me my smelling salts!

by Anonymousreply 46March 1, 2021 6:40 PM

Youā€™re pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 47March 1, 2021 6:46 PM

[quote] like that Brady Bunch episode where they go to court for a car accident and the guy faked being injured.

Dude! Spoiler alert!

by Anonymousreply 48March 1, 2021 6:46 PM

The sad thing about todays political polarization is that people like Madison Cawthorn used to run for Senate or Governor and their general idiocy and unfitness for office would get them bounced in a primary or general. In the 2020's, it's clear that the qualifications or general intelligence of a candidate is no longer a disqualifier.

Best example might be Todd Aiken in 2012 losing to Claire McCaskill. Today, he'd win.

by Anonymousreply 49March 1, 2021 7:15 PM

I want to deep kiss him so badly. Beautiful specimen of masculinity.

by Anonymousreply 50March 1, 2021 7:33 PM

R1 Tell that to Greg Abbott. We're still stuck with him.

by Anonymousreply 51March 1, 2021 7:39 PM

I EAT SHIT!

by Anonymousreply 52March 1, 2021 7:53 PM

He's a 9. Would be a 10+ if he weren't crippled. Which means he's hotter than 99.99% of the queens who post here.

by Anonymousreply 53March 1, 2021 8:52 PM

*All* of R53's posts are just stupid drooling over this Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 54March 1, 2021 8:57 PM

It's weird how you know he's a cunt just from looking at a picture of him.

by Anonymousreply 55March 1, 2021 9:58 PM

Madison Cawthorn claimed that the car crash and subsequent disability prevented him from attending the Naval Academy. But that's not true. He had already been rejected from attending before the crash.

by Anonymousreply 56March 1, 2021 11:03 PM

Christian lesbian minister is coming for Sitlerā€™s job because he ā€œflirts with Nazi.ā€ Honey, he not only flirts, he goes down on them, fingers them and rims them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 3, 2021 11:23 PM

He's obviously too stupid to figure out how to wear a facemask.

by Anonymousreply 58March 3, 2021 11:29 PM

This asshole gives gimps a bad name.

by Anonymousreply 59March 3, 2021 11:43 PM

Dr., do you suppose he'd feel a prostate tickle?

by Anonymousreply 60March 4, 2021 12:16 AM

His supporters wonā€™t believe all the stuff thatā€™s true, and if they do, theyā€™ll blame ā€˜librulsā€™ from bringing it up and for treading on their god-given right to be politically incorrect.

by Anonymousreply 61March 4, 2021 12:20 AM

Plus there will be supporters who will believe it to be true and think -- "what a man". I remember seeing tweets or comments thinking Trump Access Hollywood comments were cool - and of course he is going to go for it.

by Anonymousreply 62March 4, 2021 1:25 AM

I've been jerking off to his shirtless pics all week. The man is stunningly gorgeous. I can't take my eyes off him. He's the very definition of masculine beauty.

by Anonymousreply 63March 4, 2021 1:29 AM

Roll this fucktard right off a cliffs useless cunt.

by Anonymousreply 64March 4, 2021 1:30 AM

R63, Clearly you hate yourself and need professional help. Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 65March 4, 2021 2:31 AM

R63 A the very least, record yourself doing it and cumming all over his picture and then send it to him, that will help the cause by undermining the fucker and creeping him out.

by Anonymousreply 66March 4, 2021 4:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!