Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful Friends- $669k 5 Bedroom House in Spring, TX

It’s new and modern and beautiful.

I would love to own a house like that one day. Gorgeous. Love all the white.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2021 6:09 AM

I wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 1February 28, 2021 9:49 PM

Sterile.

by Anonymousreply 2February 28, 2021 9:54 PM

I like the McDonald's flooring with the marble.

by Anonymousreply 3February 28, 2021 9:57 PM

Do we have a Spring troll now?

by Anonymousreply 4February 28, 2021 10:15 PM

My newly- widowed SIL lives in Spring. I never visited. Maybe that's her house!

by Anonymousreply 5February 28, 2021 10:20 PM

I haaate clear stair barricades...whatever you call them. And that bathroom counter looks like a locker room. Paint looks cheap.

by Anonymousreply 6February 28, 2021 10:36 PM

But if your electric bill is $20K for one month, how is buying a house anywhere in Texas a good idea?

by Anonymousreply 7February 28, 2021 10:47 PM

Those $20K bills were a freak, once-in-a-lifetime occurrence for a small number of people, and the state has said that people will not be required to pay.

by Anonymousreply 8February 28, 2021 10:56 PM

You couldn't pay me to live in the Houston area

by Anonymousreply 9February 28, 2021 11:07 PM

"Kardashian Grey"

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2021 5:46 AM

I don't like it.

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 6:03 AM

I don't like it either. And that's without even taking the location into consideration.

You know who might like this place, if he could bling it out and use it as a pied-à-terre? Drake.

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2021 6:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!