Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nick Jonas's Ex Girlfriends

How much did he pay for each Bearding contract?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 1, 2021 4:51 PM

Those are some handsome women.

by Anonymousreply 1February 28, 2021 9:29 PM

They got married within 2 months of dating? Wow - they weren't even trying to be real, were they?

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2021 12:39 AM

Cheaper to marry here than keep her on the payroll. Ryan Seacrest hasn't taken that route.

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2021 12:41 AM

I don’t think they have a bearding contract. They may have rushed into marriage but he seems straight to me and she’s gorgeous.. He gay baits too much to be in the closet. Maybe bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2021 12:48 AM

Two Homos playing the oldest game in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2021 1:49 AM

He probably cheaped out on her, OP. She’s not even pretty.

It was a waste of money, too, cuz he’s such an obvious queen! Gurlina is fooling NO-ONE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2021 12:29 PM

r4, She's got some of the worst flapjacks I've ever seen. Maybe they love each other, but she's far from "gorgeous"

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2021 12:48 PM

Allegedly there had been a rumor that Priyanka was secretly fucking a married Bollywood director before she suddenly got with Nick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 4, 2021 11:36 AM

We’re saying that all three Jonas Brothers are gay, then? (I’m not counting the fourth one, Oompa Loompa’s don’t have sexuality).

Or is Joe a woman-leaning bisexual?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 4, 2021 12:39 PM

Some Demi Lovato's fans on Twitter have been trying to "cancel" Nick Jonas with one of those _____is over party hashtags.

by Anonymousreply 10April 1, 2021 11:41 AM

Isn't he really short? If so, perfect for bottoming.

by Anonymousreply 11April 1, 2021 11:56 AM

Every man in the whole universe is gay, according to fat slob OP, even his own father!!! AARGHHH!!!

by Anonymousreply 12April 1, 2021 12:21 PM

Supposedly he's 5'9" r11.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 1, 2021 12:24 PM

He’s Hollywood “hot” - meaning there’s a whole infrastructure in place to convince us he is.

Not to me. So basic.

by Anonymousreply 14April 1, 2021 1:48 PM

It's 2021 OP you think he really has to hide? Give it up.

by Anonymousreply 15April 1, 2021 1:50 PM

I've heard he's under 5'7.

by Anonymousreply 16April 1, 2021 2:11 PM

Why is she flashing her saggy tits? She's too young to have them sag this much. Do straight men find this attractive?

by Anonymousreply 17April 1, 2021 4:12 PM

I'll never understand the love for the Jonas boys.

I have no idea about their sexual thing but in person they're just tiny short, unattractive very jewish looking men.

Not an ounce of sexy. Just none.

I'm 5'11 (really) and they all came up to my mid chest. This was at an event in BH 2 years ago.

They are pros though. They really worked the room.

by Anonymousreply 18April 1, 2021 4:30 PM

At the BBMAs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 1, 2021 4:44 PM

Looks good at :57, Notice that they left the women home and went out with their guy friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 1, 2021 4:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!