Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay Celebrities You Can't Stand....THE POLL!!!!!

It's a thread that is over 2 years old and only has 160+ comments but it seems we have some consensus on gay celebrities we really don't care for...let's make it official with a POLL!!!

by Anonymousreply 40May 29, 2021 12:55 AM

The Original Thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 27, 2021 8:14 AM

It's times like this I regret only being able to vote once.

by Anonymousreply 2February 27, 2021 8:19 AM

R2 I think if you refresh you can vote again?

by Anonymousreply 3February 27, 2021 8:23 AM

The Ellen I hate is the one who now calls herself a heterosexual man named Elliott.

by Anonymousreply 4February 27, 2021 8:25 AM

R4 She/they are on there as the 9th option, "Elliott/Ellen'

by Anonymousreply 5February 27, 2021 8:28 AM

The worst member of that Q-word show is that long-haired white boy who calls himself NB because he thinks it can get him more str8 cock.

by Anonymousreply 6February 27, 2021 8:31 AM

R6 I didn't individually name him because I loathe Tan France more than I loathe Jonathan Van Ness. But, that vote is for EVERY cast member of either version of that show because I really think they were awful shows that promoted a phony sense of gayness with fake "experts" who had terrible taste but it was passed off as great because....

ALL GAYS HAVE GREAT TASTE! EVEN THESE NOBODIES WHO ARE JUST ACTORS PRETENDING TO BE EXPERTS!!!

by Anonymousreply 7February 27, 2021 8:37 AM

Voted for Ellen Page after learning about her on the other thread. She is definitely the least favourite of the lot for me.

I actually like all the rest of them, although it is becoming clear that Ellen has some issues she needs to seek help for

Bryan Singer needs to be on this poll, he really is a piece of work

by Anonymousreply 8February 27, 2021 9:39 AM

OP, you forgot Danny Pintauro.

by Anonymousreply 9February 27, 2021 10:22 AM

What about Boy George and Elton John? Sheesh!

by Anonymousreply 10February 27, 2021 10:28 AM

Is Tan France (wtf kind of bullshit name is that?) the Pakistani guy who is desperate to be white?

by Anonymousreply 11February 27, 2021 10:33 AM

Elliott Page, the heterosexual man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 27, 2021 10:36 AM

Let's not, and say we did ........

by Anonymousreply 13February 27, 2021 10:36 AM

R7: I agree. I hated that show then and I hate the revival even more. Even the title is two slurs for the price of one. First, the q-word calls gays abnormal and disordered while its defenders respond with stock responses about "reclamation" (bullshit) and then follow those up with ageist slurs when I'm not even 40 yet! Then, calling heterodegeneracy "str8" is another way of saying there's something wrong with being gay. Seriously, fuck that show and everyone who enables its existence by watching it.

by Anonymousreply 14February 27, 2021 10:37 AM

Haha they/their freak Sam smith ‘winning’ by large margin.

by Anonymousreply 15February 27, 2021 10:38 AM

Sam Smith because he can't even admit to being gay.

by Anonymousreply 16February 27, 2021 10:38 AM

Rob Marshall because he had only one good (but overrated) film while everything else he does is either mediocre or just plain bad.

by Anonymousreply 17February 27, 2021 10:51 AM

I still can't decide... :(

by Anonymousreply 18February 27, 2021 11:08 AM

R15 Which i don't understand. They is annoying but innofenssive

by Anonymousreply 19February 27, 2021 11:11 AM

All of the above.

by Anonymousreply 20February 27, 2021 11:17 AM

I'm sad "Queer Eye" isn't getting more votes.

by Anonymousreply 21February 28, 2021 9:22 AM

Are their lesbians named Ellen who are not mean or self-hating?

by Anonymousreply 22March 1, 2021 5:33 AM

There

by Anonymousreply 23March 1, 2021 5:33 AM

Sam Cushing

by Anonymousreply 24March 1, 2021 5:44 AM

Andy Cohen. Because he tries to hard to be liked and be in the cool kids crowd. Fuck him and his phony friends Anderson and Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 25March 1, 2021 6:00 AM

At least the other Sam Smith tried to stop the US and the USSR from killing each other.

by Anonymousreply 26March 1, 2021 6:01 AM

That crazy bipolar lezbot from Working Out about a gym in LA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 1, 2021 6:14 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 13, 2021 11:50 PM

Eichner should've won by a country mile. The man is just vile. And not funny.

by Anonymousreply 29April 14, 2021 12:08 AM

Why aren't Miles Jessup and Connor Heizer on the list??

by Anonymousreply 30April 14, 2021 2:45 AM

I lost all respect (what little I had) for Sam Smith when he was on WWHL with patti labelle. He described bowing when he met Prince Charles, & said he went so low it looked like he was giving him a bj. His joke was awkward & stupid & even patti seemed befuddled.

by Anonymousreply 31April 14, 2021 7:18 AM

The only one I have any respect for is Billy Eichner, and for Difficult People only.

by Anonymousreply 32April 14, 2021 7:38 AM

R31 haha that’s funny!

by Anonymousreply 33April 14, 2021 7:57 AM

I hope they didn't use Tan France's sperm, R28. He's incredibly ugly. And I'm not saying that because he's of Pakistani descent.

by Anonymousreply 34April 14, 2021 8:05 AM

Tan France I despise strictly on the name. He could LITERALLY be a grizzled old queen from Marseille and I would still hate him. I hate that fucking name.

Alas, Billy Eichner is on the list, so Billy it is.

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 35April 14, 2021 8:23 AM

Ellen is the only female on the list. Also the one like the least. I cringe at that godawful dance thing she does at the beginning. Does she still do that? And those sneakers.

by Anonymousreply 36April 14, 2021 8:28 AM

[quote]that [Queer Eye] vote is for EVERY cast member of either version of that show because I really think they were awful shows that promoted a phony sense of gayness with fake "experts" who had terrible taste but it was passed off as great because....

[quote]ALL GAYS HAVE GREAT TASTE! EVEN THESE NOBODIES WHO ARE JUST ACTORS PRETENDING TO BE EXPERTS!!!

Agreed. It's a whole show, a small industry even, built around the idea of gays being ridiculous, frivolous men of no real skill, but bursting with opinions on everything.

Need someone to tell you three mistruths about Mid-Century Modern furniture? To offer hair care advice to a 60+ year-old men with (head) hair down past hair asshole and whose name is not Willie Nelson? To surprise you meat-&-potatoes parents with a meal of tofurkey and collard greens smoked with patchouli incense?

Call a gay man? A whole truck full of useless fuckers with fab names and fab personal style will show up to fuck you up.

by Anonymousreply 37April 14, 2021 5:28 PM

Tough call

by Anonymousreply 38May 29, 2021 12:51 AM

I feel no betrayal of fellow gay people here because celebrities of the ilk represented by most of the people on the list are more celeb-zombies than real humans.

But I'll vote for Kevin Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 39May 29, 2021 12:55 AM

Or B. Singer.

by Anonymousreply 40May 29, 2021 12:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!