Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Supernatural was the best Sci-Fi/Horror show in the history of television.

True or False.

TRUE!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108July 24, 2021 8:42 AM

Wincest 4Ever!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 26, 2021 8:22 PM

I love you...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 26, 2021 8:24 PM

No. That would be Doctor Who.

by Anonymousreply 3February 26, 2021 8:26 PM

[quote] No. That would be Doctor Who.

Shut your pie hole.

Supernatural lasted 15 years. Longer than any other Sci-Fi show in the history of television.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 26, 2021 8:28 PM

TRUE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 26, 2021 8:51 PM

You're just being facetious, because DL famously detests this show, and its two lead actors.

Nonetheless...

LOL! The Classic Era of "Dr. Who" lasted A DECADE LONGER, and the Revival Era has been on since 2005.

by Anonymousreply 6February 27, 2021 4:57 AM

What's Dr. Who?

by Anonymousreply 7February 28, 2021 5:43 PM

Totally agree with op.

Supernatural should have won multiple Emmy's, but the fucking voters are stupid assholes.

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2021 12:53 PM

My favorite season was that one where Dean kept that secret from Sam and it lead to disaster. I also liked that season where Sam kept that secret from Dean and it lead to disaster.

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2021 12:57 PM

Shut up R9, you ugly BEAST.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2021 12:59 PM

Very true.

It deserved multiple Emmy's, but the biased cunts in Hollywood would rather give it to Bryan Cranston and that shit show called "Your Honor" on Showtime.

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 5:33 PM

Bumping this for the Jensen haters.

Fuck you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 2, 2021 5:24 PM

Best show on television.

I hope it gets nominated for an Emmy this year, for season 15.

The episode "Last Holiday" with Mrs. Butters was fucking awesome!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 3, 2021 6:25 PM

Wincest.

Turns me on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 3, 2021 6:32 PM

I always enjoyed Rod Serling's Twilight Zone and Night Gallery in the 60s and 70s. But, I never wanted to suck him off like I would the Winchester boys. So perhaps you're correct

by Anonymousreply 15March 3, 2021 6:37 PM

Why would you put couples in your series when it’s clear “Quantum Leap” delivered Scott BaKula And his frequently displayed delicious man tits? It also featured Dean Stockwell who was in his own right a delightful piece of meat. I feel so sorry for your parents.

Perhaps therapy would help.

by Anonymousreply 16March 3, 2021 6:46 PM

This thread is so embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 17March 3, 2021 6:47 PM

You mean THIS, R16?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 3, 2021 6:47 PM

I've had enough of you, R17!!!

Nasty beast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 3, 2021 6:49 PM

R18, yes! Scott mad Downs Syndrome sexy!

by Anonymousreply 20March 3, 2021 6:53 PM

Though generally regarded as the best fantasy/horror series in the history of television, its reputation was tarnished somewhat by its final episode.

by Anonymousreply 21March 3, 2021 6:57 PM

What the heck is wrong with these jensen-lovers?!?!?!?! Totally out of their minds!

by Anonymousreply 22March 3, 2021 7:07 PM

jensen is so beautiful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 3, 2021 7:24 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 24March 3, 2021 7:44 PM

No. Not scary and cheesy predictable plots.

by Anonymousreply 25March 3, 2021 7:52 PM

Jensen has such a cute butt.

I would pull off his jeans, rim his ass, then FUCK him hard!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 3, 2021 7:53 PM

Xfiles

by Anonymousreply 27March 3, 2021 7:53 PM

Jensen has a cute ass for a 42 year old!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 3, 2021 7:55 PM

Jensen was in GREAT shape at the beginning of season four.

So fuckin' hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 3, 2021 7:57 PM

You all WISH you could have this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 3, 2021 7:58 PM

Jensen has some very nice cakes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 3, 2021 7:59 PM

Post-coital Sam and Dean.

After Wincest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 3, 2021 7:59 PM

PITS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 3, 2021 8:00 PM

Does this turn you on, baby?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 3, 2021 8:02 PM

Jealous haters will never acknowledge that Supernatural was an amazing show.

Great writing, great acting, tons of big name guest actors, and fantastic music.

Jealous, jealous, jealous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 3, 2021 11:09 PM

Dean was always the hottest thing about SPN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 4, 2021 1:32 AM

The Twilight Zone still holds that title. The X-Files is second. Black Mirror is third. Nothing about Supernatural was thought-provoking or interesting as those three. Supernatural was just pure cheese and junk food TV which is nothing wrong but it's a stretch to say it's the best of the best.

by Anonymousreply 37March 5, 2021 1:47 AM

They just showed Misha Collins at the Oscars!

He was at a table with three other guys.

Which one was his boyfriend???

by Anonymousreply 38April 26, 2021 12:09 AM

What R17 said.

by Anonymousreply 39April 26, 2021 12:33 AM

Misha haters must be SO jealous of him right now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 26, 2021 4:46 PM

Some of you will get a nice little gift from my little antique shop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41April 26, 2021 5:41 PM

Supernatural: The Complete Series will be available on Blu-ray & DVD on May 25 from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 20, 2021 9:25 PM

[quote] Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki Talk About Their Bond in Sweet SUPERNATURAL Clip

We’ve come a long way with the Winchesters and Supernatural—to the tune of 15 seasons of adventures. The long-running drama took its bow in 2020, but now we get an encore in the form of a complete series home release. Because Supernatural: The Complete Series collection is nearly here. This massive set not only features all 327 episodes of the series, but also hours and hours of bonus features and a 68 page collectible book. If you’ve been missing the Winchester brothers, that’s enough content to keep you occupied for most of the summer. And hey, it’s way safer than hunting demons.

I’m most looking forward to digging into the bonus features. And it just so happens that Nerdist has an exclusive clip, “Supernatural: The End of the Road – Friends and Brothers.” This very sweet retrospective features Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki talking about the bond they formed playing Dean and Sam. The clip brings together quotes from way back in 2005 when the series started, up to just last year. Going back and seeing the actors over 15 years ago when they were just getting to know their characters is wild.

Just think about how many hours they’ve spent together. Their friendship onscreen and off is too pure. I know the clip is brief, but it is still sweet.

And that’s just one of the bonus clips sure to elicit emotions. We can’t wait to reflect back on the impactful series about family. And also ghosts, and demons and angels, and gods. Whew, Supernatural took us on a journey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 20, 2021 9:27 PM

[quote] Supernatural star Misha Collins finally confirms his character was gay all along – but fans are divided

The cult TV show has long been accused of queerbaiting fans with flirtations between angel Castiel and lead character Dean Winchester, played by Jensen Ackles.

After spending 12 years tiptoeing around the issue, Supernatural‘s third-to-last episode on 5 November stunned fans with a dramatic declaration of love.

As Dean and Castiel were besieged by forces of evil, Castiel confessed: “You’re the most caring man on earth, you are the most selfless, loving human being I will ever know.

“Knowing you has changed me, because you cared. I cared. I cared about you… I cared about the whole world, because of you. Dean, I love you.”

Within seconds of his admission of love, Castiel sacrificed himself to save Dean, likely marking Collins’ permanent exit from the show ahead of the final two episodes.

It’s safe to say Supernatural fans were divided about the moment. While some ‘Destiel’ shippers celebrated a long-hoped for confirmation, others were unhappy about the way Castiel was killed off immediately after coming out, given Hollywood’s much-criticised propensity for killing off queer characters.

Destiel fans were also unimpressed by the one-sided nature of the moment. Jensen Ackles, whose character remained largely stoic and did not reciprocate the declaration of love, has previously suggested he is “uncomfortable” with the number of fans invested in the pairing, and has rejected questions about the show’s gay subtext.

Speaking on a virtual panel at the DarkLight Online Convention on 8 November, Misha Collins acknowledged that the death played into an unhelpful trope as he dispatched up any remaining ambiguity about the “homosexual declaration of love”.

Filling in some of the other panellists who haven’t kept up to speed with the show, Collins explains: “Castiel tells Dean he loves him and basically makes Destiel canon, which is, woah! Fans are freaking out after that.

“To complicate matters, he dies after that. So Castiel makes this homosexual declaration of love, which is amazing that that happens, and then he dies right after, which plays into a timeless Hollywood trope of ‘kill the gays’, which pisses off [fans]. So, we give and then we take away.”

Mark Sheppard, who previously appeared on Supernatural as the demon Crowley, said: “You do know, Misha, we all knew! We all knew that Castiel was in love with Dean.”

Collins praised the episode’s director Richard Speight for the moment, saying: “I do appreciate that Richard took the time and attention to give that scene its due. Rehearsal time, we talked about it quite a bit in advance of shooting it… I appreciate the thought and care and attention put into that scene.

“It was the very last scene we shot, which was not a scheduling necessity, but was done to give that scene its attention.”

Speight credited Collins and the Supernatural showrunners for making the moment special, adding: “I think it’s such a gift to the fans that gave this character this journey, that allows fans to live that process through a character they’ve become so connected to.

“That doesn’t happen in TV much, and certainly doesn’t happen in network TV, where risks are never taken. You did such a wonderful job, leaning into that. It was fantastic.”

Of course, fans might question how much of a “risk” it actually is to include a queer character three episodes before the end of an already-cancelled TV show, having been on the air for 15 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 26, 2021 10:03 PM

The write-up at R44 made me tear up a little bit.

I just watched the episode "On Demand," and Dean's response to Castiel's declaration of love was interesting.

He wasn't' grossed out about it. He just said, "Cass, don't do this."

After 15 seasons of Dean being a womanizer, I wonder what was going on in his mind, when Cass professed his love for Dean.

And it also makes me wonder what it would have happened, had Cass survived.

Would the confirmed heterosexual Dean, ever consider a relationship with another man? I mean, he and Cass were practically boyfriends any way, for over 10 years.

It's such a fascinating question to ponder.

by Anonymousreply 45May 26, 2021 10:11 PM

No. Too cheesy and not scary.

by Anonymousreply 46May 26, 2021 10:14 PM

I don't think it was supposed to necessarily "scary," R46.

I think it was supposed to be more mysterious than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 47May 27, 2021 1:48 AM

He had no reaction, R45.

He just stared stupidly because it came from nowhere.

He clearly was not interested.

It was such bullshit that the show runners allowed that ridiculous speech to be aired.

Again, Collins was desperate and thirsty to remain relevant to the shows’ ending. Too bad nobody cared enough about his character to include him in the final 2 episodes.

That was ALL brothers. And that’s what everybody was talking about. The final episode with Sam and Dean.

by Anonymousreply 48May 27, 2021 5:12 AM

[quote] Collins was desperate and thirsty to remain relevant to the shows’ ending. Too bad nobody cared enough about his character to include him in the final 2 episodes.

Obviously, people cared. It was the first time that it has OFFICIALLY been acknowledged that Castiel was indeed gay.

Before that, it was still sort of vague. Nobody would come out and say it.

The fact that Richard Speight Jr. talks about "giving the scene its due" says that it is absolutely important in the Supernatural Canon. Castiel officially declares his love for Dean. Not a "friendship" type of love, but romantic love. Before that, it was up for debate.

As for Dean's feelings, that part is where the show gets shady about it.

Not only did Dean not say a word in reply, but in Dean's version of heaven (after he dies in the final episode), Castiel is nowhere to be found. Even though Bobby mentions that Cass is back "helping Jack."

Dean couldn't care less. The minute Sammy dies, it's Sam and Dean all over again.

So I guess you can only conclude that Dean's first and only love is Sam. And Castiel's first and only love is Dean.

As for Sam, it isn't quite clear who is his first love. Or if he even loves anyone at all.

Also, I think the reason Castiel was left out of the finale was because they wanted the focus to be on Jack.

Alexander Calvert got a raw deal when Jared and Jensen decided to quit.

Having him be the main focus of the last two episodes, might have been a little bit of positive reward, since he was only on the show for a short time.

by Anonymousreply 49May 27, 2021 7:28 PM

This isn’t kindergarten where everybody needs to be made to feel wanted or useful.

Fuck Calvert. He was on for three years, if he didn’t make more of an impact blame the writers. Clearly at some point in time the producers and probably the studio thought to make a spin-off with him. But, again, the writing and the storytelling were so lackluster that the studio said “fuck it”.

Another reason for the two leads to call it quits. They didn’t want to see the show degraded even further by starting to make Jack more prominent in the episodes.

Dean was the love of Sams life. No one else EVER compared to him. Sam was heart-broken when Dean died, so much so that he had to leave the bunker. He couldn’t bear to be in a place where everything reminded him of his brother.

by Anonymousreply 50May 28, 2021 2:40 AM

Wincest aside, I really like Supernatural based shows (True Blood, Vampire Diaries, the Originals, Legacies, Twilight Zone, Roswell, many others I can't recall RN). I watched the first episode and couldn't even get through it. The guys are hot but it was boring. Maybe it's because i'm on the side the Supes rather than the supe-killers. Should i try again? i need a long-haul series to make it through WFH for the next several weeks. I've exhausted many and am re-watching some series again.

by Anonymousreply 51May 28, 2021 3:28 AM

[quote] Should i try again?

Definitely, R51.

As SPN makes its way through the seasons, the writing gets better and better, until about season six where it slows down a bit.

That's when series creator Eric Kripke left the show and turned over the writing and producing to other people.

But they did a fairly good job through season 10.

The longevity of the show is a testament to the writers, producers and actors.

by Anonymousreply 52May 28, 2021 7:05 PM

The scariest episode was the Bloody Mary one. Many of the episodes in the first three seasons are fantastic.

You grow to love the brothers and the amazing chemistry they have.

by Anonymousreply 53May 29, 2021 3:29 PM

Wendigo was pretty scary. So was Asylum.

I'm trying to think of a really scary episode, but I can't think of one that terrified me.

Maybe the Usual Suspects? The one with Linda Blair? It was actually more creepy than scary.

by Anonymousreply 54May 29, 2021 7:52 PM

So have you caught some episodes on TNT, R51?

I'm curious to know what you think of the show.

by Anonymousreply 55May 30, 2021 7:06 PM

I always love me some Wincest!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 31, 2021 5:18 AM

I love that picture.

by Anonymousreply 57May 31, 2021 3:21 PM

Me too, R57!

I just want to squeeze Jensen's chubby little butt, and then chow down on it!

by Anonymousreply 58May 31, 2021 9:38 PM

Gosh, today’s episodes on TNT were some of the best in the whole series.

Tall Tales, Roadkill, Hollywood Babylon, Folsom Prison Blues.

Monday will have What Is And What Should Never Be, then the two big ones: All Hell Breaks Loose and part 2.

God, this show used to be so, so good.

by Anonymousreply 59June 3, 2021 5:55 PM

So apparently Jensen was doing a video chat with the hanger-on and he only lasted 15 minutes! 🤣😂🤣😂.

He bailed pretty early on.

Then he was supposed to be on later in the day and he didn’t bother showing up. Ha!

by Anonymousreply 60June 3, 2021 5:58 PM

[quote] Gosh, today’s episodes on TNT were some of the best in the whole series.

[quote] Tall Tales, Roadkill, Hollywood Babylon, Folsom Prison Blues.

I was thinking the exact same thing!

But you left out "Bitten,"which was one of the best of all!!

It was a really good run of episodes.

Hollywood Babylon always makes me laugh.

Especially when they talk about Gilmore Girls, and Jared runs away. rofl

by Anonymousreply 61June 4, 2021 12:53 AM

Bitten or is it called Heart? The woman with the wonkey eyes bugs me.

And, no I don’t like that episode.

Just like I seriously dislike Skin

by Anonymousreply 62June 4, 2021 5:16 PM

You're right, R62!

It's called Heart. And Madison does have bug eyes... lol.

by Anonymousreply 63June 4, 2021 9:02 PM

Jensen Ackles posts a thirst trap video!

What do we think?

I really hate the beard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 4, 2021 9:03 PM

The wife isn’t in that work out video and I don’t see any other new video

WTF are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 65June 4, 2021 10:34 PM

Alex posted today to honor Marsha and Sylvia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66June 5, 2021 12:06 AM

R66

by Anonymousreply 67June 5, 2021 7:07 PM

Ill never forgive Aldis Hodge for killing Sammy at the end of season two!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 7, 2021 9:52 PM

Jensen looks great in his green super suit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 10, 2021 9:40 PM

More Wincest...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 10, 2021 10:04 PM

Seeing as that he has no real prospects outside of ones given to him by Eric Kripke, Jensen and his wife are developing a John and Mary Winchester prequel. Jared Padalecki is salty that he wasn't told about it.

Dude. Happy for you. Wish I heard about this some way other than Twitter. I’m excited to watch, but bummed that Sam Winchester had no involvement whatsoever.

No. It’s not. This is the first I’ve heard about it. I’m gutted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71June 25, 2021 7:50 AM

Detested this lame show and its idiot fans. Glad they finally took its worthless ass off the air.

by Anonymousreply 72June 25, 2021 8:01 AM

And yet they’re continuing the saga. Suck it, R72.

Something isn’t right, R71. I can’t believe for a second that Jared had no idea.

by Anonymousreply 73June 25, 2021 2:25 PM

The TVLine article now says that Jared sent another tweet to the writer Robbie Thompson and was upset at him.

But then the tweet was deleted by Jared.

Nobody knows if it’s a joke or not.

People are now criticizing Jensen and saying he did wrong by not telling Jared first.

Perhaps the saddest thing about this is that people are now questioning the supposed life-long friendship that both actors claimed to have.

I’ll be honest and say i will be pissed If that turns out to be the case.

Talk about a long-con. 🤔😢

by Anonymousreply 74June 25, 2021 3:10 PM

[quote]The TVLine article now says that Jared sent another tweet to the writer Robbie Thompson and was upset at him. But then the tweet was deleted by Jared.

I don't think it's a joke. If it were he would have clarified it quickly after seeing how everything devolved into fans criticizing both him and Jensen over their behavior.

The below deleted tweet is also not a joke. I think on this one he probably thought he was DM'ing the writer then once he realized he tweeted it, he took it down.

Also, Jared tweeted minutes ago asking fans not to send hate. If this was all a misunderstanding or a joke he would have clarified it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75June 25, 2021 3:19 PM

I’m thinking that all this hullabaloo is true.

Unfortunately for Jensen, he’s looking like a dick, again.

This might hurt his upcoming role on The Boys.

I wasn’t too excited about him doing that show, but since Kripke threw him a bone, I figured I’d watch.

But now, I’m not so sure.

by Anonymousreply 76June 25, 2021 3:46 PM

stupid show for teen girls

by Anonymousreply 77June 25, 2021 3:49 PM

Jensen fucked up.

Now he has to do damage control so his new project won't blow up.

Jared could really fuck it up if he wants to.

If he starts generating bad publicity about how Jensen handled it, it could wreck the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 78June 25, 2021 8:39 PM

R73, Sucking is what the childish losers, like you, who obsessed over this nitwit, Saturday morning kids show piece of garbage. So you continuing sucking. In fact, shove it deeper down your throat.

by Anonymousreply 79July 21, 2021 8:39 AM

It's the longest most successful American Scifi/Supernatural show in history.

Given the number of episodes available, it will endure for decades to come.

Their place in TV history is secured.

Datalounge can't cope with these facts but they've always hated successful, good looking straight white guys.

by Anonymousreply 80July 21, 2021 8:45 AM

False.

It was Fringe.

by Anonymousreply 81July 21, 2021 8:46 AM

R80 longevity and publicity is no sign of quality. Often the best genre series are the obscure single-season cult favourites.

by Anonymousreply 82July 21, 2021 9:24 AM

Single season cult favourites in reality have a small, albeit loud minority of viewers.

Most people have never heard of them. ie. The Firefly crazies.

by Anonymousreply 83July 21, 2021 10:01 AM

Wincestrogen.

by Anonymousreply 84July 21, 2021 10:20 AM

I never knew the fans of this show were at the level of soap opera fans and bronies with their obsessiveness and delusion.

by Anonymousreply 85July 21, 2021 2:09 PM

R78 you're full of shit.

R85 you have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 86July 21, 2021 3:14 PM

"Bro, there's a demon out there killin people!"

"Dude, I'll fight it, but I'm so bummed about our parents!"

REPEAT FOR DECADES

by Anonymousreply 87July 21, 2021 3:41 PM

R80 You talk about this show like it's more than it is. Its viewing audience after the first year never reached 4 million and most years it didn't reach 3 or even 2 million. Most people don't know about this show or care about it. It stayed on so long because the CW doesn't need big audiences, not because it was any good.

by Anonymousreply 88July 23, 2021 4:33 AM

R83 Most people have never heard of THIS show. It had a viewing audience of less than 2 million by the end. It doesn't matter how long it was on. The original Star Trek was only on for 3 seasons and it spawned an empire of TV shows and movies that are still popular. This show has been around more than a decade and nobody but its few viewer give a crap about it and it is never going to spawn a movie or anything else of importance.

by Anonymousreply 89July 23, 2021 4:35 AM

The show is distributed worldwide.

The world is not its CW timeslot in North America.

Saying it only had a couple of million viewers on CW is meaningless to it's worldwide popularity.

We can then say Game Of Thrones was a colossal failure too.

I mean shows back in the day were getting 30-40 million viewers per episode. GOT would struggle to get a third of that viewing number on network showing . Must be a big failure then too.

Face it. SPN is a worldwide phenomenon. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 90July 23, 2021 4:43 AM

The show is trash. By the end, the fanbase composed of fraus who imaging the characters having gay sex.

by Anonymousreply 91July 23, 2021 4:43 AM

I tried watching the show because I like supernatural horror. I was barely able to stomach the first season, then the second season started and it was so awful I literally couldn’t bear to watch another second. It’s absolute trash.

by Anonymousreply 92July 23, 2021 4:59 AM

R90, then where are its movies and spinoffs? Where has it touched the popular culture? You say Mr. Spock and everyone knows what you mean? You say Buffy the Vampire Slayer and people have heard of it. You even say Mulder and Scully and people know what you mean. I never watched a single episode of those last two shows but I'm aware of them. I don't even know the names of the characters on this show and frankly I don't care enough to go look them up right now. That's how little this show matters to Pop Culture. Your fantasy belief that it's some worldwide phenomenon is laughable. Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 93July 23, 2021 5:25 AM

More evidence of how unimportant this show is: this message board has been up for 5 months and has yet to reach a hundred posts.

by Anonymousreply 94July 23, 2021 5:33 AM

Poor R93 can't deal with SPN's worldwide popularity.

Everyone knows the show. It's syndicated all around the world.

As usual, for someone who doesn't care about the show, you seem obsessed by it.

Shows the power of the show especially it would seem over you.

by Anonymousreply 95July 23, 2021 5:36 AM

To R94.

SPN has had multiple threads with many hundreds of replies and in many parts and each time they get paywalled because of the crazy haters who do their best to derail them each time.

The obsessed haters really are unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 96July 23, 2021 5:41 AM

R96, No, it's the nitwit, obsessed fans that are unhinged and no longer intersecting with reality. 15 seasons and the show is still virtually unknown in America. No movies, no pop culture references, no movie careers for the stars, NOTHING. Lots of shows are syndicated overseas, doesn't make them a phenomenon or even popular. And it certainly doesn't make them good. Baywatch was more popular than this show internationally by light years; I guess that means Baywatch is the better show.

by Anonymousreply 97July 23, 2021 6:20 AM

Such jealousy at Supernatural's popularity.

15 seasons.

The rest not even half that.

by Anonymousreply 98July 23, 2021 7:04 AM

Smallville or frankly, Voyagers!

by Anonymousreply 99July 23, 2021 7:08 AM

Don't be a stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 100July 23, 2021 7:36 AM

R98, and yet "the rest" have all had a greater creative and cultural impact. Oh, and Lost hit the zeitgeist when this crappy show couldn't get any attention.

by Anonymousreply 101July 23, 2021 10:01 AM

R99 Jensen was on a Smallville for a time.

by Anonymousreply 102July 23, 2021 12:20 PM

The more you protest at Supernatural's record breaking greatness, the more defensive you sound.

Deep down you know the show is there for all to see in the Guinness Book Of Records.

Unless you are going to try and buy every copy and burn them, you have failed to dent Supernatural's amazing achievement..

by Anonymousreply 103July 23, 2021 12:24 PM

The more you try to overstate how long the show was on, the more empty and shallow it seems. It's like you can't point to anything noteworthy or groundbreaking in its content so you lean heavily on how long it was on. It's like a C- student bragging that he had perfect attendance. Oh, and only immature nergins (nerd virgins) and pathetic geeks care about what's in the Guinness Book of Records.

by Anonymousreply 104July 24, 2021 12:31 AM

LOL I sure hope you're being facetious, OP because otherwise I'm afraid you not only have horrible taste but are also batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 105July 24, 2021 12:34 AM

Poor R104.

Reeks of desperation to prove SPN's worldwide acclaim doesn't exist.

Leave the thread if you can't cope.

by Anonymousreply 106July 24, 2021 4:09 AM

lmfao R106. "Worldwide acclaim?" ARE YOU HIGH CLARICE???? This was one of the WORST shows on television! Any other network would have cancelled it in the middle of the first season. The acting was laughable and the writing was terrible. Plus, the ratings were abysmal.

Please go borrow some of Britney Spears's medication. Judging by her Instagram, she's clearly not using it and has an abundant supply.

by Anonymousreply 107July 24, 2021 4:16 AM

R106, And yet you never give any example of this "worldwide acclaim." Cite some sources, douchebag. Show us where it's getting all this "worldwide acclaim." Otherwise you're just blowing smoke.

by Anonymousreply 108July 24, 2021 8:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!