Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Semi Famous Lovato: Why gender reveals are transphobic

The REAL victims of gender reveal celebrations aren't the dead partygoers or the damaged environment, it's apparently the trans community. Lovato has postponed her next OD to educate us all. and thank DL laughing stock, Alok Vaid-Menon, for sharing zer's "knowledge".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 2, 2021 2:27 AM

These SJW wannabe cunts need to give it a rest. According to them everything is transphobic. The next thing you know one of these attention whores will claim that the European style of holding the fork and knife while eating is transphobic.

by Anonymousreply 1February 26, 2021 6:03 AM

I’m confused, while we’ve assumed she has been in rehab is she secretly a Gender Studies major somewhere and trying to impress us with something she learned in a 400s level class?

by Anonymousreply 2February 26, 2021 6:05 AM

I really didn’t know what gender reveal parties were. So when I heard the term, I just assumed it was a trans thing all along, like some guy saying “I’m a person with no gender!” or “I’m a lesbian woman!”

Then I learned the much more quotidian truth.

by Anonymousreply 3February 26, 2021 6:10 AM

Theatre of the Absurd

by Anonymousreply 4February 26, 2021 6:11 AM

[quote] DL laughing stock

Physician heal thyself!

by Anonymousreply 5February 26, 2021 6:14 AM

This poor shattered girl needs to go crawl off to lick her wounds and die under a orch somewhere and stop bothering people.

by Anonymousreply 6February 26, 2021 6:48 AM

I don't like how biological sex and gender are always conflated in these arguments. Express yourself however you want, but you will always have your biological sex (even if you cut things off).

by Anonymousreply 7February 26, 2021 7:12 AM

Gender reveals are annoying as fuck. But come on, transphobic?

Is she THAT desperate for a headline?

by Anonymousreply 8February 26, 2021 7:26 AM

anorexia is a mental illness but this is brave.

by Anonymousreply 9February 26, 2021 7:40 AM

[quote] "Lovato has postponed her next OD to educate us all."

You're terrible, OP!

by Anonymousreply 10February 26, 2021 8:17 AM

I love you, too, r10!

by Anonymousreply 11February 26, 2021 10:21 PM

Transphobia is calling me white.

by Anonymousreply 12February 26, 2021 10:26 PM

Well how can you have a gender reveal party when you have no idea what the gender of a person is until they tell you at about the age of six? Then you have the gender reveal party with death and destruction everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 13February 26, 2021 10:26 PM

How can you reveal something that doesn't even exist?

Transitioning is transphobic. Why should trans woMEN have to transition to be their true selves? Why do they have to alter their bodies or make any effort to look like woMEN at all in order to be woMAN? Why should they even have to call themselves that in order to be it? After all, you can't spell "woMAN" without "MAN." And why should they have to change their names to something cutesy and cloying?

by Anonymousreply 14February 26, 2021 10:31 PM

[quote] Theatre of the Absurd

They're already on their third national tour and optioned a movie deal with Paramount.

by Anonymousreply 15February 26, 2021 10:32 PM

Perhaps one of the greatest disappointments in medical advancements was being able to discover what the sex of your child was going to be in advance. It took some of the mystery and excitement out of the birth. It sounds like we should undo it if we could.

by Anonymousreply 16February 26, 2021 10:32 PM

I'm reaching the point where being labeled "transphobic" is a badge of honor, not shame.

by Anonymousreply 17February 26, 2021 10:34 PM

[quote] I'm reaching the point where being labeled "transphobic" is a badge of honor, not shame.

I am TERF, hear me roar!

by Anonymousreply 18February 26, 2021 10:35 PM

But which end will I bedazzle without Alok's guidance?

by Anonymousreply 19February 26, 2021 10:37 PM

You don't need a vajayjay to get your pubes vajazzled.

by Anonymousreply 20February 26, 2021 10:38 PM

^^^lol

by Anonymousreply 21February 26, 2021 10:41 PM

[quote]I am TERF, hear me roar!

The twin epithet to transphobic.

If I were a TERF, it would definitely be a badge of honor.

by Anonymousreply 22February 26, 2021 10:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 27, 2021 3:39 AM

And she is quoting DL fave Alok, too! Because nothing says "oppressed" quite like a rich, Brahmin-caste, Stanford University man.

Oh and isn't it funny when the T cries about gender stereotypes while waving a light pink+light blue flag? For all their posturing about "shattering gender norms", they sure love to worship cliches.

by Anonymousreply 24February 27, 2021 4:19 AM

Oh my, her brain damage from that fent is obvious..

by Anonymousreply 25February 27, 2021 7:51 AM

Junkie “singer” is desperate for press.

Next.

by Anonymousreply 26February 27, 2021 2:23 PM

She should have choked to death on her vomit months ago.

by Anonymousreply 27February 28, 2021 7:03 PM

Speaking of Alok, xhr has a new wig. The hotness never quits!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 28, 2021 7:06 PM

Doesn’t she have better things to worry about? If I were teetering on the edge of sobriety I wouldn’t spend my time lecturing others on social media.

by Anonymousreply 29February 28, 2021 7:09 PM

MTN-More Tranny Nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 30February 28, 2021 7:13 PM

What kind of absolute gutter trash parents name their child after Demi Moore?

by Anonymousreply 31February 28, 2021 7:13 PM

[quote]Lovato has postponed her next OD to educate us all

Well, I never.

by Anonymousreply 32February 28, 2021 7:15 PM

I predict a winter overdose for her.

by Anonymousreply 33February 28, 2021 7:18 PM

Semi Famous Lovato! LMFAO, so apt.

I think this girl has bigger problems than this, and it starts with H.

by Anonymousreply 34February 28, 2021 7:21 PM

[quote] She should have choked to death on her vomit months ago.

Or R27, she could choke to death on the vomit of the entire world after they have seen the picture of the hideous creature that R28 posted.

by Anonymousreply 35February 28, 2021 7:22 PM

I like the fact that practically all the comments disagree with her. It's not until mainstream society starts to see what the trans craze is really about that there will be some push back. At the moment, because the trannies usurped the gay community the straights (and many gays) think being trans is just a version of being gay. They think trans are a tiny minority who just want to be able to pee, love who they want and express themselves. They don't realise that it's a bat-shit crazy fascist ideology that wants to do away with biological sex and dictate how we think and talk and who we have sex with.

by Anonymousreply 36February 28, 2021 7:31 PM

Demi Lovato will be far more interesting once she finally offs herself.

by Anonymousreply 37February 28, 2021 7:33 PM

Was this posted before or after her 8th overdose?

by Anonymousreply 38February 28, 2021 7:34 PM

This bitch acts like she's A list--always starting shit with others, posting things to get her attention (because she has the AUTHORITAYYYY), pretending to be miss woke--when she's perpetually struggling to be C list. Give it a rest!

by Anonymousreply 39February 28, 2021 7:45 PM

I've heard it JOKED about by people who think gender reveals are ridiculous that the parent should wait until the child decides. But, it's just a joke.

Plus, a "gender reveal" is actually a "sex reveal."

Who knew that by labeling things with gender (men's and women's bathrooms, boys and girls soccer) would lead to this, especially when I'm sure those labels were supposed to denote sex. I know - that's not the only reason for transmania.

by Anonymousreply 40February 28, 2021 8:32 PM

[quote]This bitch acts like she's A list--always starting shit with others, posting things to get her attention

Classic Borderline behavior.

by Anonymousreply 41February 28, 2021 8:51 PM

SHE IS OUR JUDY GARLAND!

by Anonymousreply 42February 28, 2021 11:12 PM

This is why there should be no more gender reveal parties, people are too stupid to have them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43February 28, 2021 11:18 PM

[quote]SHE IS OUR JUDY GARLAND!

Except Talentless.

by Anonymousreply 44February 28, 2021 11:23 PM

[quote] SHE IS OUR JUDY GARLAND!

Who?

by Anonymousreply 45March 2, 2021 2:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!