Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Batboy from the Weekly World News

He'd be in his thirties by now. I always got a gay vibe from him but he's probably in the closet because of his celebrity status.

Do you think he goes by Batman now, or something else to avoid confusion with the comic book character? He probably goes by Matthew or Gene... something that doesn't draw attention.

And yes, I have heard the rumors that Batboy grew up to become female impersonator Trixie Mattel. I see the facial similarities but I don't think it is true.

I would love to discover that he has "an" OnlyFans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 24, 2021 3:54 AM

His picture used to scare me when I'd stand in line at the supermarket, but I'm willing to face my fears and look at his BatHole.

by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2021 7:04 PM

What about Manny the half man half mule? Don’t you care about him??!

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2021 7:10 PM

Does his batcave have cobwebs?

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2021 7:11 PM

Not since Eva Peron has someone been more deserving of a musical based on their life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2021 7:14 PM

Did we miss his Bat Twink stage?

by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2021 7:31 PM

He's now a senator from Florida.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2021 7:36 PM

He probably tries to evade all the calls begging him to star on Dancing With The Stars.

by Anonymousreply 7February 23, 2021 7:42 PM

Batboy was a dick. I was his handler for a round of interviews. Liked to snort coke .

by Anonymousreply 8February 23, 2021 7:44 PM

Batboy scares easily. Don't spook him. He's a screamer.

by Anonymousreply 9February 23, 2021 7:49 PM

How did they create that image? No doubt they used a real photo and manipulated it. Where’s the real photo?

by Anonymousreply 10February 23, 2021 7:51 PM

Dear OP,

Eat dirt and go die.

XOXO

- Dear Dotti

by Anonymousreply 11February 23, 2021 8:15 PM

Who knew she was still dishing out the only advice worth taking? Dear Prudence could learn several things from Dottie!

This is my favorite part!!

[quote]And yes, I know my picture is old. Well, so am I! Do you think I want to put up a recent photo of me for the whole damn world to see? Yes, I do! But for now, just look at me in my prime. I was a real looker, wasn’t I? Damn right I was!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 23, 2021 8:37 PM

@r6, I was going to say that Batboy grew up to be Ted Cruz, but your answer is better

by Anonymousreply 13February 23, 2021 9:14 PM

What about Manny?!

by Anonymousreply 14February 23, 2021 10:49 PM

Covid started because Batboy went on vacation to China and ate a Pangolin. He's a monster.

by Anonymousreply 15February 23, 2021 10:53 PM

I wanted to work for the Weekly World News back when I was in jr high/high school, but didn't have the connections.

by Anonymousreply 16February 23, 2021 11:14 PM

My dick would not be going anywhere near his mouth!

by Anonymousreply 17February 23, 2021 11:17 PM

Ok, I'm just going to say it (this isn't the OP's fault).

Do not confuse Batboy with Batkid who got the 5 star treatment in San Francisco from the Make a Wish Foundation.

Maybe it is just me, but that is the first place my mind went when I say "batboy".

by Anonymousreply 18February 23, 2021 11:22 PM

I've seen the "Batboy" musical twice -- once at a community theater and once at a community college. I enjoyed it both times.

by Anonymousreply 19February 23, 2021 11:29 PM

I love the fact that it’s back again. They reached their Kickstarter goal. David Pecker ruined them.

by Anonymousreply 20February 23, 2021 11:55 PM

30 years I had a student who subscribed to WWN (Yes, he was/is gay). Each week he would bring in the new issue and I would read the horoscopes and Dear Dottie to the class. (It was public speaking, so I was modeling good delivery to them—don’t judge me!). Imagine doing that today.

by Anonymousreply 21February 24, 2021 12:43 AM

R18, who on here was confusing these two in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 22February 24, 2021 1:07 AM

:*)(

by Anonymousreply 23February 24, 2021 1:09 AM

I would often confuse Batboy with disgraced Former NYC mayor Rudy Giuliani, but now I can tell which one is which.

I agree with R7, though, I think Batboy would see a career resurgence by competing on D☆NCING WITH THE ST☆RS!

To respond to OP's comment, I do not believe Batboy is gay. Maybe bi-curious, but he's not into dudes.

by Anonymousreply 24February 24, 2021 1:14 AM

Leave Batboy alone. He is NOT gay! He is deeply in love with his wife, Deb, a high school P.E. teacher

by Anonymousreply 25February 24, 2021 2:12 AM

Anyone remember the Weekly World News Hotline?

by Anonymousreply 26February 24, 2021 2:26 AM

Ive seen the musical more times than I can remember. A fun and funny show. Too bad the original Bat Boy, Deven May, is a hardcore Trumper. Very disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 27February 24, 2021 3:46 AM

[quote] Do not confuse Batboy with Batkid who got the 5 star treatment in San Francisco from the Make a Wish Foundation. Maybe it is just me, but that is the first place my mind went when I say "batboy".

That's not the first place my mind.

Bat. Boy.

by Anonymousreply 28February 24, 2021 3:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!