Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wigs for Men

Where can I get a good wig online? I’m 70, but I think with a Jonas Brother wig I could pass for 25. Really, where are the wigs.

by Anonymousreply 9February 23, 2021 10:11 PM

OP in two months:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2021 5:55 PM

There are none.

The CW has them all for the Walker reboot.

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2021 5:56 PM

I’d suggest Mr. Ray’s Wig World.

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2021 7:16 PM

Better to go Farrah and get some fishnets. Straights don't care how old you are if you are a CD.

by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2021 7:20 PM

One of the most hilarious scenes from Miss Joan Collins in SINS.a TV mini series from 1986.

New geriatric love birds Joan and Gene Kelly in a $99.00 wig discuss their plans to have children.

Smoke a blunt for full appreciation.

by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2021 7:36 PM

Call 1-800-Beyonce

by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2021 7:41 PM

Stalker.

by Anonymousreply 7February 23, 2021 7:44 PM

Eva Gabor makes a pixie cut. That might work.

by Anonymousreply 8February 23, 2021 7:52 PM

Read that Mike Nichols biography to find out where he got his, he didn’t have hair since he was a kid, but I wouldn’t have known he had wigs his whole life, many looked seamless.

by Anonymousreply 9February 23, 2021 10:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!