Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does anyone love Amber Ruffin as much as I do?

So funny, so honest, so clear. We need more comics like her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2022 11:53 PM

Her performance in "White Savior" was a revelation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2021 5:16 PM

I could fix some of the problems with SNL by adding her to the cast. But I guess NBC has bigger plans for her?

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2021 5:17 PM

I love Amber! She's got a show on Peacock (but who watches that?) in addition to being on Seth Myers show. Would love to see her host SNL.

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2021 7:03 PM

Bump.

She’s great. I’ve been catching up on her via YouTube. She cheerfully tears down bigotry with intelligence and caustic wit.

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2022 11:35 PM

For me? A little goes a long way with her. I always like the first few jokes in her Amber Says What sketch on Seth. But by the end? I fast forward through it.

She does have a genuinely nice affect, however. Which is refreshing.

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2022 11:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!