Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kelly Loeffler is back

She's founded an organization to counter Stacey Abrahams' Fair Fight and register Republicans. She should call it Unfair Fight. Maybe they can give out guns for votes.

And here I thought I wouldn't have to see or listen to this menopausal Chi Omega for at least a year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29Last Tuesday at 10:56 PM

Nazis gonna nazi

by Anonymousreply 1Last Tuesday at 4:13 AM

She wants to speak to the Manager.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Tuesday at 4:16 AM

Think of the blisters and bubbles on her ass she is going to get sitting on Satan's lap.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Tuesday at 4:19 AM

Naturally the Republicans will want to copy the Abrams playbook, though there was a fair amount of voter registration for the GOP in 2020 given Trump's constant whining about "voter fraud."

We just need to make sure there's more of us on voting day.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Tuesday at 4:28 AM

ONE DOES HAVE TO WONDER, why is she doing this? why does she desperately need to be in politics in ANY WAY?.. she's filthy rich, (absurdly and so so wrongly so!), can do and go anywhere, so why?

by Anonymousreply 5Last Tuesday at 4:33 AM

So true R5. This vile, cross eyed, horsey nag would be forgotten forever if not for her being both shamelessly thirsty and wealthy enough to pay whatever it takes to stay in the news. And yes R4 - Republicans are far too ignorant to have an original thought about anything. Shameless.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Tuesday at 4:39 AM

Does she remind anyone else of those balloon men outside car dealerships?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7Last Tuesday at 4:39 AM

She may not get much traction with this, because Repugs already register to vote in larger numbers than Dems or Independents. I can't imagine there's a huge pool of disenfranchised Republicans.

This is probably some kind of tax avoidance scan or money laundering scheme.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Tuesday at 4:43 AM

This is all about raising money that she’s going to pocket.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Tuesday at 4:45 AM

The EPA is arguably the last ‘greater good’ that Republicans have done... and that was 1970!

by Anonymousreply 10Last Tuesday at 4:47 AM

Her stint as World's Favorite Tri-Delt House Mom has expired and she is looking for new purpose!

by Anonymousreply 11Last Tuesday at 4:49 AM

[quote] She may not get much traction with this, because Repugs already register to vote in larger numbers than Dems or Independents. I can't imagine there's a huge pool of disenfranchised Republicans.

That was my first thought too. If she does create an organisation that signs up the disenfranchised, then she's going to struggle signing up Republican voters.

This sounds like a money making scheme to me. Get funds in from wealth backers, do a limited campaign on the ground and then trouser money by submitting expenses for this that and the other.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Tuesday at 4:50 AM

The Russiapublicans are obsessed with Georgia now. They must be afraid Abrams is going to run for Governor again.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Tuesday at 4:55 AM

^I sense they are MORE apprehensive at the idea that whatever Abrams did in GA, she or others could certainly do in SC, AL and MS. And they are right to be worried.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Tuesday at 5:11 AM

Absolutely agree.

Abrams has created a successful template that can be used in other States. It only takes a charismatic black leader in those states, finance and organisation to replicate what Abrams has achieved.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Tuesday at 5:16 AM

Another Opposite Day in Republican World...

by Anonymousreply 16Last Tuesday at 5:37 AM

[quote]I sense they are MORE apprehensive at the idea that whatever Abrams did in GA, she or others could certainly do in SC, AL and MS. And they are right to be worried.

And the big prize... Texas.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Tuesday at 5:42 AM

I suppose her husband expects her to earn her oats.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Tuesday at 1:08 PM

Did she successfully register the other horses in her stable as Republicans?

by Anonymousreply 19Last Tuesday at 1:10 PM

Look. We have to put these clowns away. It's gonna take huge defeats for them in '22, '24, 26. 28. We have to dismantle fascism in our country.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Tuesday at 1:40 PM

Fabio did her hairstyle better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21Last Tuesday at 1:42 PM

Abrams has demonstrated how you flip a state. Others need to take her template and do the same for the mid terms.

Aggressive registration, now, in N Carolina and defensively in Georgia are the key.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Tuesday at 9:18 PM

After a close loss, continuing the battle via a political organization is becoming commonplace. For many, it involves raising large amounts of money. She can just write a check and be as involved or not involved as she wants to be. Keeps people kissing her ass as well. But its not actual work like what Abrams had to do.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Tuesday at 9:27 PM

Is she running in the Midterms?

by Anonymousreply 24Last Tuesday at 9:29 PM

It's a cover for Russian shenanigans just like whatever crap front TrumpCo. comes up with. They need new organizations since the NRA is no longer working out so well for them. The lesson they learned was not to go as big as the NRA because when it falls, it takes your whole operation out. They will now get these traitorous fucking Repug losers to start small state-level political organizations to keep the Russian money and influence alive and well in Conservastan, aka the South.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Tuesday at 10:13 PM

I really thought we'd seen the last of her. I thought Jan 6 was a come-to-Jesus moment, or, barring that, a screw-this-shit-I'm-rich-and-outta-here moment.

No idea why she is putting herself through this.

Aren't there various hospital wings and concert halls and kids' cancer centers she could be funding instead?

by Anonymousreply 26Last Tuesday at 10:46 PM

R26...Russia is why. You'll see. The rich people in our country like the oligarch model Russia has going on and they want that here. The Repug party is their front man.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Tuesday at 10:50 PM

Is she running again?

by Anonymousreply 28Last Tuesday at 10:55 PM

I tend to agree with you, R27. They'd like to boil this county down to 30 or 40 people owning everything and everyone else a serf.

The idea of building the actual country, which past ultra-rich had, has been largely chiseled away. I won't say entirely, but near enough so.

It's frustrating, because if I had her resources, politics would be the last thing I'd go into. I'd be too busy modeling ideal cities and saving panda bears.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Tuesday at 10:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!