Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kelly Loeffler is back

She's founded an organization to counter Stacey Abrahams' Fair Fight and register Republicans. She should call it Unfair Fight. Maybe they can give out guns for votes.

And here I thought I wouldn't have to see or listen to this menopausal Chi Omega for at least a year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 24, 2021 7:34 PM

Nazis gonna nazi

by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2021 1:13 PM

She wants to speak to the Manager.

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2021 1:16 PM

Think of the blisters and bubbles on her ass she is going to get sitting on Satan's lap.

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2021 1:19 PM

Naturally the Republicans will want to copy the Abrams playbook, though there was a fair amount of voter registration for the GOP in 2020 given Trump's constant whining about "voter fraud."

We just need to make sure there's more of us on voting day.

by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2021 1:28 PM

ONE DOES HAVE TO WONDER, why is she doing this? why does she desperately need to be in politics in ANY WAY?.. she's filthy rich, (absurdly and so so wrongly so!), can do and go anywhere, so why?

by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2021 1:33 PM

So true R5. This vile, cross eyed, horsey nag would be forgotten forever if not for her being both shamelessly thirsty and wealthy enough to pay whatever it takes to stay in the news. And yes R4 - Republicans are far too ignorant to have an original thought about anything. Shameless.

by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2021 1:39 PM

Does she remind anyone else of those balloon men outside car dealerships?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 23, 2021 1:39 PM

She may not get much traction with this, because Repugs already register to vote in larger numbers than Dems or Independents. I can't imagine there's a huge pool of disenfranchised Republicans.

This is probably some kind of tax avoidance scan or money laundering scheme.

by Anonymousreply 8February 23, 2021 1:43 PM

This is all about raising money that she’s going to pocket.

by Anonymousreply 9February 23, 2021 1:45 PM

The EPA is arguably the last ‘greater good’ that Republicans have done... and that was 1970!

by Anonymousreply 10February 23, 2021 1:47 PM

Her stint as World's Favorite Tri-Delt House Mom has expired and she is looking for new purpose!

by Anonymousreply 11February 23, 2021 1:49 PM

[quote] She may not get much traction with this, because Repugs already register to vote in larger numbers than Dems or Independents. I can't imagine there's a huge pool of disenfranchised Republicans.

That was my first thought too. If she does create an organisation that signs up the disenfranchised, then she's going to struggle signing up Republican voters.

This sounds like a money making scheme to me. Get funds in from wealth backers, do a limited campaign on the ground and then trouser money by submitting expenses for this that and the other.

by Anonymousreply 12February 23, 2021 1:50 PM

The Russiapublicans are obsessed with Georgia now. They must be afraid Abrams is going to run for Governor again.

by Anonymousreply 13February 23, 2021 1:55 PM

^I sense they are MORE apprehensive at the idea that whatever Abrams did in GA, she or others could certainly do in SC, AL and MS. And they are right to be worried.

by Anonymousreply 14February 23, 2021 2:11 PM

Absolutely agree.

Abrams has created a successful template that can be used in other States. It only takes a charismatic black leader in those states, finance and organisation to replicate what Abrams has achieved.

by Anonymousreply 15February 23, 2021 2:16 PM

Another Opposite Day in Republican World...

by Anonymousreply 16February 23, 2021 2:37 PM

[quote]I sense they are MORE apprehensive at the idea that whatever Abrams did in GA, she or others could certainly do in SC, AL and MS. And they are right to be worried.

And the big prize... Texas.

by Anonymousreply 17February 23, 2021 2:42 PM

I suppose her husband expects her to earn her oats.

by Anonymousreply 18February 23, 2021 10:08 PM

Did she successfully register the other horses in her stable as Republicans?

by Anonymousreply 19February 23, 2021 10:10 PM

Look. We have to put these clowns away. It's gonna take huge defeats for them in '22, '24, 26. 28. We have to dismantle fascism in our country.

by Anonymousreply 20February 23, 2021 10:40 PM

Fabio did her hairstyle better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 23, 2021 10:42 PM

Abrams has demonstrated how you flip a state. Others need to take her template and do the same for the mid terms.

Aggressive registration, now, in N Carolina and defensively in Georgia are the key.

by Anonymousreply 22February 24, 2021 6:18 AM

After a close loss, continuing the battle via a political organization is becoming commonplace. For many, it involves raising large amounts of money. She can just write a check and be as involved or not involved as she wants to be. Keeps people kissing her ass as well. But its not actual work like what Abrams had to do.

by Anonymousreply 23February 24, 2021 6:27 AM

Is she running in the Midterms?

by Anonymousreply 24February 24, 2021 6:29 AM

It's a cover for Russian shenanigans just like whatever crap front TrumpCo. comes up with. They need new organizations since the NRA is no longer working out so well for them. The lesson they learned was not to go as big as the NRA because when it falls, it takes your whole operation out. They will now get these traitorous fucking Repug losers to start small state-level political organizations to keep the Russian money and influence alive and well in Conservastan, aka the South.

by Anonymousreply 25February 24, 2021 7:13 AM

I really thought we'd seen the last of her. I thought Jan 6 was a come-to-Jesus moment, or, barring that, a screw-this-shit-I'm-rich-and-outta-here moment.

No idea why she is putting herself through this.

Aren't there various hospital wings and concert halls and kids' cancer centers she could be funding instead?

by Anonymousreply 26February 24, 2021 7:46 AM

R26...Russia is why. You'll see. The rich people in our country like the oligarch model Russia has going on and they want that here. The Repug party is their front man.

by Anonymousreply 27February 24, 2021 7:50 AM

Is she running again?

by Anonymousreply 28February 24, 2021 7:55 AM

I tend to agree with you, R27. They'd like to boil this county down to 30 or 40 people owning everything and everyone else a serf.

The idea of building the actual country, which past ultra-rich had, has been largely chiseled away. I won't say entirely, but near enough so.

It's frustrating, because if I had her resources, politics would be the last thing I'd go into. I'd be too busy modeling ideal cities and saving panda bears.

by Anonymousreply 29February 24, 2021 7:56 AM

[quote]Stick to sports..... - LeBron James

[bold]Kelly Loeffler Just Lost Her Team to a Player She Refused to Meet[/bold]

I'm afraid this will leave her [italic]more[/italic] time to play politics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 4, 2021 4:23 PM

Sorry to bump an old thread but I just checked twitter and she's acting like she's still in campaign mode. I'm 99% sure that she wants to run again and compete with Martha McSally for a double senate loss after being appointed to it to 'appeal to moderates' before pivoting to the Trumpian right. Lol.

I really don't get that strategy. Both should have stayed moderate because both Georgia and Arizona are not solid red states. I suppose they were afraid of losing the primaries, which, fair enough.

Also, have you seen the Atlanta mansion that she bought. 'Descante.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 24, 2021 5:23 PM

The dyke again?

by Anonymousreply 32November 24, 2021 5:25 PM

All gold diggers are truly convinced they're winners. They've earned their gold.

They never realize that actually, their husband is slowly losing his old mind and settled for the trashiest piece of ass who would have him and everyone is laughing at you both until it's too late... and she's spent all of his money.

by Anonymousreply 33November 24, 2021 5:28 PM

R32 Looking at her husband (middle of the photo with Mike Pence), she's has to only be with him for the money and/or power. He's chairman of the NY stock exchange (quelle surprise).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 24, 2021 5:29 PM

This is what's going on here, fellas: Bored super rich "blonde" Republican is indulging her hobby. Her donations from constituents are her "pin money". She doesn't expect or really want to win anything but if she did, she and her super rich brunch pals would see how many laws and regulations they could flip or get passed to make their lives easier. If she loses, she still "wins" and the extra money will be a hoot!

by Anonymousreply 35November 24, 2021 5:33 PM

R35 I agree, I think she wants attention and likes getting some status as senator or senator-to-be. I love that she was only able to briefly buy it (a £1m donation to Trump from her husband!) the first time around but I really hope she doesn't win it the second time around because from what I've read she isn't really personally a Trumpian, she just doesn't have many morals and will say and do whatever it takes.

by Anonymousreply 36November 24, 2021 5:39 PM

She swims in the lady pond, right?

by Anonymousreply 37November 24, 2021 6:02 PM

Will she be wearing her ball cap and chambray shirt again? You know, because she's just like a regular, working class Jane. Pfucking pfony.

by Anonymousreply 38November 24, 2021 6:06 PM

Does she still want to speak to the manager?

by Anonymousreply 39November 24, 2021 6:23 PM

She's a Participation Trophy Wife

by Anonymousreply 40November 24, 2021 7:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!