Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jonathan Bennett Presenting ๐Ÿ‘€

Jaymes is a lucky guy. But then again, Jaymes packs mighty well too. Can't wait until the wedding. The honeymoon will be fire!

If you see it, you see it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 23, 2021 11:25 AM

Who?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2021 10:14 AM

That's one of the more artful presentations I've seen in a while.

*applauds*

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2021 10:16 AM

You know you really should search first before starting a new thread like this, or better just don't bother with a new one, the chance is we already have one or two or three on someone accidentally posted his dick on social media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2021 10:24 AM

I do what I want, R3.

by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2021 10:26 AM

"I do what I want" online to compensate.

by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2021 10:32 AM

Why would Colton be jealous??

by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2021 10:33 AM

Jaymes is nothing to these at

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 23, 2021 10:38 AM

JB is so pretty, i suspect that he may have a vagina.

by Anonymousreply 8February 23, 2021 10:41 AM

Christ, R3 -- it's not like it is costing you money. What the fuck is your damage, Karen?

by Anonymousreply 9February 23, 2021 11:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!