Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Donald Trump Is Extremely Mad Prosecutors Will See His Tax Returns

“This is something which has never happened to a president before.” That’s correct, because every president for the past several decades has voluntarily released his financial information. Only Trump refused.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128March 6, 2021 5:21 PM

His outpouring of rage that Manhattan district attorney Cyrus Vance will finally have access to his financial documents suggests the only plausible reason for Trump’s evident dismay: He is very scared of being charged with crimes.

by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2021 5:28 AM

Wah! Wah! Wah!

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2021 5:29 AM

Indict the motherfucker. We must have revenge.

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2021 5:57 AM

For such an incredible bully, he's also quite the coward. If he's ever convicted, I can easily see him faking some illness.

by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2021 6:01 AM

I hope he's so enraged, he throws a massive clot.

by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2021 6:05 AM

Trump cheer:

"Big Mac heart attack! Big Mac heart attack!!"

One that puts him in some sort of alert but unable to speak state that drives him further crazy.

by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2021 6:11 AM

I hope Cyrus Vance and team have ample security. I’m sure the MAGAts will try something stupid in honor of Dear Leader, when he starts whining more about this.

by Anonymousreply 7February 23, 2021 6:12 AM

"For such an incredible bully, he's also quite the coward. "

They're always one and the same.

by Anonymousreply 8February 23, 2021 6:13 AM

He has been "extremely mad" ever since he lost the election...

by Anonymousreply 9February 23, 2021 6:17 AM

Has he given a reason for his anger? Like, has anyone ever asked him, “If the prosecutor executes a lawful warrant signed by a judge and even the Supreme Court upholds it, don’t you think it’s fair that they should get to see your business/financial records? It might seem embarrassing or worrying, but... do you REALLY have something to worry about here, Mr. President, sir? If not, why have you fought this so desperately and for so long?”

Has any reporter ever asked him that?

by Anonymousreply 10February 23, 2021 6:40 AM

Good. Die, muthafuckah (but not before prison)!

by Anonymousreply 11February 23, 2021 6:44 AM

[quote]“This is something which has never happened to a president before.”

Yes Trumpy, but then you're a unique 'President.' You encouraged your thug mob to smash up the centre of western democracy and hang your vice-President because you deservedly lost an election. Such very special people require very special attention.

by Anonymousreply 12February 23, 2021 6:55 AM

He’s trying to trying to suggest the “deep state” (presumably made up of his court appointees) is out to get him - - just like they thwarted his attempted rigging of the presidential election results.

A certain percentage of brain dead FOX viewers will believe enforcing the law against a racist, white male tax cheat is “unprecedented.”

Love that they’re shining some light on this bully’s behavior.

by Anonymousreply 13February 23, 2021 6:56 AM

Oh, he's a loser again and he's miserably unhappy about it?

Sweet, sweet schadenfreude.

by Anonymousreply 14February 23, 2021 7:03 AM

[quote] when he starts whining more about this.

The good thing is that without Twitter, nobody will hear it!

by Anonymousreply 15February 23, 2021 7:12 AM

Cyrus Vance, please get the orange motherfucker and put him in an orange jumpsuit. Come on, let's get this party started.

by Anonymousreply 16February 23, 2021 8:26 AM

I want the individual known as The Former Guy fitted for his orange jumpsuit in Macy’s window at Herald Square.

by Anonymousreply 17February 23, 2021 9:10 AM

@r15, "The good thing is that without Twitter, nobody will hear it! "

If a loudmouth asshole screams bloody murder in the forest and no one is there to hear him, does he make a sound?

NO! Hahahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 18February 23, 2021 9:25 AM

I don't care, do you, r 18?

by Anonymousreply 19February 23, 2021 10:12 AM

Of course he's extremely mad. The curtain is finally going to be pulled back.

by Anonymousreply 20February 23, 2021 10:20 AM

"Is Extremely Mad"...? Who wrote this lame clickbait headline? A fifth-grader?

by Anonymousreply 21February 23, 2021 10:21 AM

fuck this cunt

by Anonymousreply 22February 23, 2021 10:21 AM

Interesting R10 that he felt the need to bring up the following:

[quote] Trump’s position on the tax returns rests on a series of assertions, ranging from his false claim that Robert Mueller found “No Collusion”

by Anonymousreply 23February 23, 2021 10:36 AM

I'm really looking forward to hearing how much tax he's paid both personal and corporate. 8 years worth of tax returns isn't it?

Should be fascinating to see inside how a consummate grifter operates his finances.

I hope he blows his asshole out shitting his diapers over how angry he is about it.

by Anonymousreply 24February 23, 2021 10:42 AM

[quote]I hope he blows his asshole out shitting his diapers over how angry he is about it.

You just know it's in his mind to have his people somehow invade and smash up a big important Prosecutor's office, death optional, then go home 'peacefully.' Doesn't matter that it didn't work last time, anything's worth a try.

by Anonymousreply 25February 23, 2021 10:52 AM

[quote] If he's ever convicted, I can easily see him faking some illness.

If he's ever convicted and sentenced to prison, I can easily see him committing suicide.

by Anonymousreply 26February 23, 2021 10:54 AM

^^ Nah, he'd take everybody out before he'd harm his precious self. We already know he'd rather murder half of congress then admit defeat

by Anonymousreply 27February 23, 2021 11:16 AM

Trust me, if he's ever convicted and sentences to prison he will no longer be Donald Trump. His already crazed mind will be completely taken over by the consummate evil within him and he will no longer have any control over his actions. I think he will off himself and I think he will do it in some spectacular fashion for the world to see. What's left of him will want the world to see that what he's about to do is their fault, not his, because he'll expect everyone else to live the rest of their lives blaming themselves for causing him to end it all. Even in death Trump will not take the blame for anything bad he's ever done.

by Anonymousreply 28February 23, 2021 11:28 AM

Good! Lock him out!

by Anonymousreply 29February 23, 2021 11:45 AM

^^ Lock him up! I meant.

by Anonymousreply 30February 23, 2021 11:46 AM

Lock him out AND up :)

by Anonymousreply 31February 23, 2021 12:02 PM

[quote] Cyrus Vance, please get the orange motherfucker and put him in an orange jumpsuit. Come on, let's get this party started.

I hate Donald Trump with every fibre of my being, but I really wonder if it is the best thing to put him in prison.

Yes, investigate and prosecute, by all means. Seize his assets until he's forced to live in a west Texas trailer park (I will be in front of Trump Tower with a bottle of champagne the day they rip off the letters), but do we really want the images of a former president hauled off to jail being seen around the world?

On the other hand, the image of Hillary Clinton standing outside the gates of a federal penitentiary, holding a 'Lock Him Up' banner is almost too delicious to contemplate.

I'm just posing the question. I honestly haven't made up my mind yet.

by Anonymousreply 32February 23, 2021 12:05 PM

He will turn on every person he possibly can out of revenge. There may be a hit against him. One can dream.

by Anonymousreply 33February 23, 2021 12:05 PM

If anyone lies about their assets as collateral to obtain a bank loan they have committed a felony. If that exaggeration is in the millions of dollars they can absolutely expect to be serving a long sentence in a federal penitentiary. But I'm sure our ex president would never do anything like that.

by Anonymousreply 34February 23, 2021 12:12 PM

Yes, we need to see him go to jail and it's best for the country and the world that we do so. Half the problem with Watergate was that we didn't put Nixon in jail for his crimes. He was above the law and we can't have that. It had a bad effect on the perception of the presidency here and abroad.

by Anonymousreply 35February 23, 2021 12:13 PM

[quote] If anyone lies about their assets as collateral to obtain a bank loan they have committed a felony.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. Was the bank foolish enough not to require an independent appraisal, of did DJT provide an appraisal that was fraudulent? Perhaps the appraiser came to work and found an envelope full of cash waiting for him that convinced him to, um, reassess the value of the property.

Being one of the 'little people', each time I've obtained a mortgage, I've had to provide stacks and stacks of paper documenting my assets and liabilities. I guess it's different when you're a big shot.

by Anonymousreply 36February 23, 2021 12:31 PM

They only jail women.

by Anonymousreply 37February 23, 2021 12:35 PM

Anything that makes him burn up on the inside is like a long awaited gentle rain to me.

by Anonymousreply 38February 23, 2021 12:46 PM

I just want to see this life long criminal and rapist pay for something, one fucking time. Before he dies, I want him to feel prolonged fear and dread. I want him to feel the metal handcuffs and hear the click of them locking on him. I want it so badly.

by Anonymousreply 39February 23, 2021 12:51 PM

[quote]I hope he's so enraged, he throws a massive clot.

No problem, I duck quite well.

by Anonymousreply 40February 23, 2021 12:54 PM

[quote]I want him to feel prolonged fear and dread.

Ideally caught in detail on film, just as he showed us could happen to others on 6 January. A lasting final image for the world and his family to remember him by.

by Anonymousreply 41February 23, 2021 1:02 PM

Trump isn't going to jail. Not because he isn't a despicable, guilty, lower than a snake's instep, piece of human excrement.

If he's convicted, or pleads, he'll successfully argue that his age and safety concerns related to incarceration (read: fellow inmates) for him should keep him on house arrest, or probation. He won't even be ordered to Club Fed, the lowest tier of federal penal security.

Cyrus Vance, Jr. has to walk a careful line with that tax info.

If I understand it correctly, it's to be disseminated only to the secret Grand Jury members. Any leak of it to the media, accidental, deliberate, or by pushing the "send" button to the wrong person at the wrong time, will blow this up as being purely political.

Vance also has some making-up to do. He's stung by being perceived as giving the Kushners a pass on investigating them because they donated to his campaign to be DA.

by Anonymousreply 42February 23, 2021 1:28 PM

NOT just his tax returns, but every kind of financial papers and dealings he has had for at least 8 years......

by Anonymousreply 43February 23, 2021 1:36 PM

[quote] If I understand it correctly, it's to be disseminated only to the secret Grand Jury members. Any leak of it to the media, accidental, deliberate, or by pushing the "send" button to the wrong person at the wrong time, will blow this up as being purely political.

Keep going with this. Say the grand jury indicts Trump. He would then have to either 1) plead guilty or 2) plead not-guilty and go to trial, upon which the evidence would be presented in court, right?

No wonder he's worried.

by Anonymousreply 44February 23, 2021 1:36 PM

i want AUDIO and VIDEO of him committing crimes FOR ALL THE WORLD to see...

of course, the trumpsters will a) think it's fake and doctored and/or b) but, but, what about others! deflection...

by Anonymousreply 45February 23, 2021 1:39 PM

[quote]If he's convicted, or pleads, he'll successfully argue...

The very fact that he hasn't been able to avoid such a situation would ignite such rage in him that it would cause health issues, physical and mental, and work against successful arguments. Immolation awaits.

by Anonymousreply 46February 23, 2021 3:22 PM

Trump could strangle a toddler to death in front of them and they would find a way to excuse him. Half the country is insane, beyond hope. I am thinking this coward will try to flee the country. I sincerely hope they have him under 24/7 surveillance.

by Anonymousreply 47February 23, 2021 3:25 PM

I don't care if he avoids jail I want the courts to convict and place heavy fines on him taking big chunks of whatever money he has, that will hurt and humiliate him more than going to jail.

by Anonymousreply 48February 23, 2021 3:36 PM

Remember, he was all for showing everything in the beginning. Then the 'powers that be' said no, you can never show this to the world. Then he made-up the story about the audit.

by Anonymousreply 49February 23, 2021 3:41 PM

R48- Mary Trump said the same. That and losing to Joe Biden has really fucked him up. All I wish for is his continued suffering. I do not care what the reason is. He also said he doesn't miss Twitter, so we know it is killing him. His death right now would cheat us. He needs to die a little each day.

by Anonymousreply 50February 23, 2021 3:44 PM

How can he argue for house arrest because of Covid fears- when he lives inside a resort?

Besides, by that time he will not only have already had Covid, he will probably have had the vaccinations.

by Anonymousreply 51February 23, 2021 3:44 PM

Herd immunity, motherfucker, ha! He can just take his own advice and guzzle some bleach.

by Anonymousreply 52February 23, 2021 3:48 PM

DJT seems to be always enraged, always mad, always angry, vengeful. He'll turn on anyone who doesn't toe the line, celebrate him or agree with him. DJT will blast whoever says whatever about him.

I agree with R33, R48 and R50. The Twitter ban and not being on FOX NEWS must be eating him up.

by Anonymousreply 53February 23, 2021 3:52 PM

He will never get over losing the election. His ego will never recover. He is still not admitting that he lost in a fair election because he can not accept it. It is more than just fleecing his cult. It is his narcissism. He is in a narcissistic rage. I hope having his true financial worth revealed to all will be the final nail in his coffin. Everyone will know how much he sucks as a businessman and how poor he truly is. It is his worst fear, as has been pointed out.

by Anonymousreply 54February 23, 2021 4:03 PM

Anybody with half a brain knows Trump is a lousy ass businessman, R54. Why the hell do you think no major US banks will lend him money: because he as big a dirtball scumbag regarding his finances as he is a dirtball scumbag in his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 55February 23, 2021 4:10 PM

His businesses are just grifts. He games the system toward that end. His taxes are a roadmap showing that’s true, and showing he’s not the Daddy Warbucks he makes himself out to be to his retards. That’s why he doesn’t want them public.

by Anonymousreply 56February 23, 2021 4:17 PM

[quote]If he's ever convicted, I can easily see him faking some illness.

Hell, I don't even care about a conviction, I'd settle for a mug shot.

by Anonymousreply 57February 23, 2021 4:29 PM

If he had just kept his big mouth and big ego in control he could have lived a nice luxurious life high atop his ugly black tower. Ha ha.

by Anonymousreply 58February 23, 2021 4:31 PM

Quite frankly, it's possible a huge fine would hurt him more than prison. Fine him in the hundreds of millions of dollars. Do to him what they did to Ruth Maddoff. Leave him with a million or 2 dollars, take his political campaign cash away, take every piece of property he currently has any interest or ownership in and tell him "you're on your own".

That would a death sentence to him.

by Anonymousreply 59February 23, 2021 4:37 PM

Melania blows through a million a month for clothes, shoes, massages and her "special services" men. You're not leaving anything for poor Donnie Boy, not to mention no funds for Juniormint and Gimberly Gargoyle's enormous cocaine debts and real time cocaine servicing.

by Anonymousreply 60February 23, 2021 4:49 PM

He has homicidal tendencies. If no one can make a direct connection between him and his Capitol Commandos, then they are totally incompetent: they didn't break-in there to take selfies.

But what did the terrorists think they'd get out of it (besides prison)? Money? Did they think Trump would pardon them after he was declared Dictator?

He hinted once that since he's in construction, an enemy could easily disappear (cement, etc.).

I think Barron is dead.

by Anonymousreply 61February 23, 2021 5:02 PM

R54, I think everyone learned he was a bad businessman when he did The Apprentice. Successful businessmen do not do reality TV.

The thing is that Trump has already paraded his failures before the world and confessed to crimes in media interviews, but he is too ignorant to realize he has done so.

by Anonymousreply 62February 23, 2021 6:44 PM

Ruh-roh! I hope the Palm Beach Costco is stocked up on crates of Depends! Dumpy will be shitting his drawers on an hourly basis!

Who is manning the hose and clean up duties? Hope Hicks, Kayley McNoTitties, or Princess Ivanka???

by Anonymousreply 63February 23, 2021 9:17 PM

He came out of his mother's dank cunt extremely mad.

What a waste of a life.

by Anonymousreply 64February 23, 2021 10:20 PM

Stupid and arrogant. That's a bad, bad combo. The lack of the spotlight will kill him off soon enough. It's like breathing to him.

by Anonymousreply 65February 23, 2021 11:08 PM

[quote]He has homicidal tendencies.

This. The notorious boast about shooting someone on Fifth Avenue without consequence didn't come from nowhere. It's a fascist's murderous fantasy made insanely public. It's not only Putin's grotesque wealth Trump reveres.

Trump hasn't uttered one word of sympathy for the dead of 6 January, let alone for Pence - his own VP - being in the mob's crosshairs. The election loss is a blissful deliverance, but for sure the world needs to see Trump branded forever as a criminal, and to pay for his crimes.

by Anonymousreply 66February 24, 2021 8:17 AM

[quote] The good thing is that without Twitter, nobody will hear it!

Except us here on Datalounge where it seems not a day goes by without a “Trump is on Fox News discussing his relationship with Tiger,” or “Trump will be speaking at CPAC,” etc. etc. etc.

by Anonymousreply 67February 24, 2021 11:09 AM

Sorry any mention of Trump disturbs your delicate, hot house flower sensibilities, R67.

Trump was, by far, the worst President in the history of the United States. THE WORST. And if for one naive moment you think just because Trump is out of office, he is out of power, you are far more ignorant than you seem. He will be the keynote speaker at CPAC, and Republican politicians regularly make pilgrimages to Mar-a-Lago to suck his dick and lick his putrid, shit encrusted asshole (see Kevin McCarthy). Mitt Romney said yesterday Trump will be the Republican nominee in 2024. And once Merrick Garland is confirmed as head of the DOJ, expect to hear much more of the Trump involvement in the plot to murder Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi and none of it will be good for Trump. So if you think for one nano-second DL will cater to your whims, think again.

So, R67, as Harry Truman once said: if you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of the god damned kitchen, you dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 68February 24, 2021 11:56 AM

Take a pill, r68, or maybe two.

I hate him just as much as you do. I’m just making the point that we keep discussing he has no audience, yet we give him one here.

Relax, doll.

by Anonymousreply 69February 24, 2021 12:03 PM

"he has no audience,"

And there's your mistake right there.

As we speak, Trump is concocting plans to stoke up the base at CPAC by reviving the old "2020 election was stolen" canard, thus enflaming the 74 million "no audience" people who voted for him.

And just FYI, it really is stupid that you're bitching about talking about Trump in a thread in which the headline topic is Donald Trump. Seems as if it would be soooooo much easier if you made like Miss Warwick and simply "walked on by" rather than stomping your nine inch fuck me pumps in a snitty huff.

by Anonymousreply 70February 24, 2021 12:11 PM

You seem triggered.

by Anonymousreply 71February 24, 2021 12:14 PM

I thought the fucking Trump threads would slow down. Geez DL is obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 72February 24, 2021 12:15 PM

Poor dump...baby huey. Always the victim. "Why's everybodys always pickin' on me?"

by Anonymousreply 73February 24, 2021 12:21 PM

[quote]the old "2020 election was stolen" canard

One of many vital things to emerge from the (second) impeachment prosecution was the basic phrase for Trump's election fantasies: "The Big Lie." Often cannily repeated.

I hoped and hope it would and will catch on as the default byword for Trump's lost battle. Routinely used by commentators and the public if or when the obsession revives.

Trump doesn't have the monopoly on punchy memorable phrases. "The Big Lie" epitomises him and all his works.

by Anonymousreply 74February 24, 2021 12:26 PM

R63- He is very angry with The 🐦 Headed Whore. Apparently she has been vocal enough with the required amount of worship and praise for her megalomaniac cult leader. He is most unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 75February 24, 2021 1:00 PM

Edited: R75- Has not been vocal enough. No amount of sacrifice or praise is enough for him. Is Pence still in hiding?

by Anonymousreply 76February 24, 2021 1:02 PM

Not being on Twitter, and not as much rallies now is like he's going through withdrawals...like a junkie. He really needs those platforms. It's like heroin for him.

by Anonymousreply 77February 24, 2021 1:23 PM

R77- Yes, and his time as President was his biggest shot of heroin. Nothing will ever compare. He will be chasing that dragon to no avail. The thought warms my cold heart.

by Anonymousreply 78February 24, 2021 1:44 PM

I can hardly wait to miss his speech on February 28.

by Anonymousreply 79February 24, 2021 2:08 PM

Lol! My husband set the channel just so he could miss it. I asked why? He said " Have you ever set your alarm on the weekend, just so you could have the satisfaction of turning it off and going back to sleep? " The endearing little weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 80February 24, 2021 2:28 PM

What speech?

by Anonymousreply 81February 24, 2021 2:31 PM

I wish Trump was extremely dead. His useless offspring and sycophants wouldn’t know what to do without his pulling strings, so then they’d hopefully go away for good.

by Anonymousreply 82February 24, 2021 2:32 PM

I like your husband, r80.

by Anonymousreply 83February 24, 2021 2:47 PM

R83- Thank you. He truly makes me smile when no other can. When I told him my insurance denied my medication, he said very seriously: "Damn. They really do not know you at all, do they?" Lmao 🤣

by Anonymousreply 84February 24, 2021 3:08 PM

[Quote] Indict the motherfucker. We must have revenge.

We must have rule of law and accountability.

by Anonymousreply 85February 24, 2021 3:14 PM

He won't run in 2024, he's a lazy slob who hates work. He'll milk the cult of funds for three years and then throw them Ivanka or Donny Jr. as a candidate.

by Anonymousreply 86February 24, 2021 6:58 PM

R86 I think Junior will have overdosed by 2024. He and Kimberly Guilfoyle are like Sharon Stone and James Woods in Casino, snorting mountains of cocaine. Once he overdoses, she will either become a stripper or prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 87February 24, 2021 7:10 PM

What do you mean “become”?

by Anonymousreply 88February 24, 2021 7:12 PM

Wait until Merrick Garland is confirmed. And I’m looking at you Ted Cruz & Josh Hawley.

by Anonymousreply 89February 25, 2021 2:02 AM

[quote] “This is something which has never happened to a president before.”

This bitch thinks he’s some kind of Antipope.

by Anonymousreply 90February 25, 2021 2:16 AM

[quote]"he has no audience,"

Trump is still in control of the Republican Party and most of the 74M that voted for him. He enjoys getting his base riled up as part of the grift of getting them to give him money. The country and our system is still in danger of the chaos he loves to create until he's banned from political office in jail or dead.

by Anonymousreply 91February 25, 2021 12:01 PM

It seems apparent that of the three choices, R91, he needs to be dead. The Republicans have already ensured he won’t be banned, while you know all the lawsuits will inevitably slip off his greasy back. That leaves us with a sniper on a rooftop, which I’m good with.

by Anonymousreply 92February 25, 2021 12:07 PM

His dementia is quite severe. He does not have much longer, imo. Add the amphetamine abuse and rage, poor diet , lack of exercise. I would not bet that he has more than a year left, and I am being optimistic because I want him to suffer longer.

by Anonymousreply 93February 25, 2021 12:20 PM

[quote]“This is something which has never happened to a president before.”

Don’t most presidents freely publicize their tax returns DURING the campaign?

by Anonymousreply 94February 25, 2021 12:20 PM

R94- Silly me, I did not know it was an option. There really isn't one norm this pos didn't shit all over, and was allowed to do so.

by Anonymousreply 95February 25, 2021 12:26 PM

Well, the DA has them now. Please let there be charges by next week!

by Anonymousreply 96February 25, 2021 1:47 PM

r94 Did you even finish reading the original post?

by Anonymousreply 97February 25, 2021 3:15 PM

LMAO

Trump’s tax returns and millions of related documents have been provided to NY prosecutors. I wonder when it will hit him he won’t be able to charm his way out of prosecution? A normal person would focus less on their political relevance and more on staying out of state prison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98February 25, 2021 4:45 PM

I bet you couldn't pry his fat ass off the toilet now!

He's probably lost a good 15 lbs since the news broke.

But he's so full of shit anyways it doesn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 99February 25, 2021 6:21 PM

[Quote] charm his way out

Please, bitch. Bullying, bluster and bullshit is more like it.

by Anonymousreply 100February 25, 2021 7:20 PM

[quote] He will never get over losing the election. His ego will never recover. He is still not admitting that he lost in a fair election because he can not accept it. It is more than just fleecing his cult. It is his narcissism.

He never recovered from "winning" in 2016. He was an illegitimate President and he knew it. The election was stolen from HRC by the Russians. He was completely incompetent the only thing he succeeded at in his 4 years was getting infected with coronavirus (allegedly). All other Republican victories of his tenure could have been accomplished if a Republican trained monkey held the White House. He spent 4 years gaslighting America about "witchhunts" and other such bullshit. His ego has been fractured his whole life.

by Anonymousreply 101February 26, 2021 12:21 AM

It really is true, R101. There is literally nothing he “accomplished” that any other Republican couldn’t have. His fans don’t seem to realize this. They only like him because he’s a clown.

by Anonymousreply 102February 26, 2021 12:26 AM

[quote] Once he overdoses, she will either become a stripper or prostitute.

This is the wrong tense. That b*tch has been peddling p*ssy and blowjobs to the highest bidder for over a decade.

by Anonymousreply 103February 26, 2021 12:28 AM

Do you remember the first day he took office? How utterly stunned and horrified we were? The sense of abject fear and disbelief? As if that wasn't surreal enough, remember when he forced Spicer to lie that the crowd was larger for him that day than it had been for Obama? It did not matter that there were pictures, probably video that clearly, without question, showed the very sparse crowd for Trump, and the much larger one for Obama? That was his first day. I remember asking my husband, in shock, " But they will remove him any minute now, right? They have to know that he can NOT be allowed to stay in office, right honey?!" I have no idea why that memory suddenly popped into my mind , but I remember that day the way those who experienced it remember exactly what they were doing and feeling the day President Kennedy was assassinated. We have suffered. I want him to feel the prolonged fear and anger and helplessness and dread that we have. Sorry for going on like this, but he sadistically tortured us. I only wish for him what he inflicted on us. To quote Verruca, "I want it now, Daddy!"

by Anonymousreply 104February 26, 2021 3:18 AM

R61-He has homicidal tendencies. Trump’s Business Partners Allegedly Involved In Human Trafficking, Mafia Matters, Probable Money Laundering

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105February 26, 2021 6:00 AM

R61- Oct. 10, 1989: 3 Trump execs, 2 pilots die as helicopter crashes in Parkway median

He murdered them. He did it because they had info that could put him in prison. He has been NY mafia since the 70's. That is also the time line of when the Russians were starting to recruit him, or whatever the correct term is. They said he was easy to turn because he was extremely suspectable to flattery because of his narcissism . He was and is a very dangerous criminal, as you said. Trump is devoid of human compassion. A dark triad. Demonic almost. I feel something ominous about Trump and Barron as well. I have always known, as have most of us , that Trump is very ashamed of Barron. But I also feel he is very threatened by his son, for whatever reason. One actually may destroy the other. It is very unnerving to watch the two together. You are the first person to say that you see what I do. Something very dark there with them. Trump is sadistically evil and vengeful. He enjoys destroying others. It has been almost heart-stoppingly terrifying knowing this and waiting with dread these last four year's. I know, Mary! I am now on aniexty and antidepressant medication. Joe Biden had to go into hiding during the election to prevent Trump from having him killed. This isn't an overwrought mental patient posting this. This is real. This is what has had power over this country for four years. He has raped countless minor girls. I am an atheist, but he makes me almost wish for a burning hell. Absolutely mind shattering.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106February 26, 2021 6:38 AM

Do you think now would be the right time to sue his ass AGAIN for unpaid invoices. (Nearly $3g for artwork he “bought” in 1984. With interest it would be over $30,000 today. My atty, a collector of mine, advised me Trump would kill me with countersuits & harassment even though my lawyer was a top litigator in Beverly Hills. He really wanted to be the guy who made Trump finally pay but said it wasn’t worth it.).

Hate that thieving traitor. He belongs in prison.

by Anonymousreply 107February 26, 2021 6:59 AM

Trump is a coward, like all bullies. He would send some of his low level goons to beat the life out of anyone threatening to expose him. He would order them to threaten loved ones, careers, any and everything that means something to you. He would have them burn your home, business, your loved ones homes, ect. Nothing is off limits to him. Again, I am an atheist, but often wonder if he would burn if someone doused him with holy Water. Evil. I am sorry for your loses. I am sorry you ever had to encounter him in any fashion. Mafia trash.

by Anonymousreply 108February 26, 2021 7:12 AM

I wish someone would but a bullet in his head.

by Anonymousreply 109February 26, 2021 7:25 AM

One should definitely stay out of the way of r70's mighty sweep!

Tell 'em gurl!

by Anonymousreply 110February 26, 2021 7:33 AM

Bullies are always the biggest cowards. I worked with a guy who displayed most of Dump's horrific attributes. I can guarantee he voted for Dump.

To distract from his lack of talent, this evil bastard was always starting office intrigue and started bizarre rumors in order to have the staff argue with each other. He was also a homophobe, a misogynist and a racist. Years down the line, after this creep was fired, another co-worker, saw this same guy in a gay bar kissing some guy!

One thing about cowards and bloviating blowhards like Dump, whatever they think about others, is pure projection. Every vile name this fool calls others, he's basically talking about himself.

I wish he would just drop dead. I really cannot stand hearing about this freak any longer.

by Anonymousreply 111February 26, 2021 7:35 AM

R87- How in the hell does a female employee of Fox Fuck Everybody News get fired for sexual harassment? What kind of a desperate, despicable, used-up whore must she be for that to occur? Then again, the men at Fox Not True News do not like for the women to be willing, that takes their fun away of sexually harassing them, doesn't it? It really isn't sexual harassment if the female is a wiling coke whore. That hippopotamus Kimberly took all of the fun out of it for them. 😆 I wonder how the arrogant Billy Boy O'reilly is doing, now that he has been reduced to radio? Has he ever said the word loofah again?🤭

by Anonymousreply 112February 26, 2021 7:54 AM

The same tax returns Lois Lerner's IRS headhunters had in full during the Obama administration up to and including election day 2012. And nothing came of it.

by Anonymousreply 113February 26, 2021 8:07 AM

That fabulous Dolce-Gabbana red silk dress the orange menace purchased for Lá Sènatrice for her birthday was written-off as a business expense. That's not legal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114February 26, 2021 8:20 AM

[quote]Once he overdoses, she will either become a stripper or prostitute.

Junior Mint's "pooh bear" is in her 50s. Working that stripper's pole now may be quite a challenge.

by Anonymousreply 115February 26, 2021 8:31 AM

With any amount of luck, he'll stroke out as a result of his rage.

by Anonymousreply 116February 26, 2021 8:54 AM

I think DonDaddyPleaselovemeJr. may be fearing the coke money running out. Has little bitch ever had to be poor? The thought of that makes me giddy. Poverty for entitled bitch.

by Anonymousreply 117February 26, 2021 10:26 AM

The entire nation should have been able to see his tax returns. His predecessors had allowed their tax returns to be public for 40 years. He has a mountain of bad shit to hide.

by Anonymousreply 118February 26, 2021 11:03 AM

[quote] I wish he would just drop dead.

Maybe hurl some of those extra commas at him. Hey, you never know when one may hit the exact right spot.

by Anonymousreply 119February 26, 2021 12:27 PM

[quote] The same tax returns Lois Lerner's IRS headhunters had in full during the Obama administration up to and including election day 2012. And nothing came of it.

Come again.

by Anonymousreply 120February 26, 2021 12:28 PM

I don't think much will come out of his tax returns, some hefty fines which will keep him out of prison. The same for the indictments in Georgia. The real fireworks will happen when the SDNY unleashes their subpoenas about money laundering and political interference by Russia.

by Anonymousreply 121March 1, 2021 10:56 AM

R121. Keep in mind that Cyrus Vance, NY District Attorney. will be leaving office in November. Yes, there will be another election and another district attorney--hopefully a Democrat, but Vance needs to get these indictments moving!

by Anonymousreply 122March 1, 2021 11:03 AM

Is Vance not running again?

by Anonymousreply 123March 1, 2021 11:16 AM

Well, this is nice.

On the negative side though, it's over four years TOO LATE.

There needs to be a law enacted to require that presidential candidates release the previous 20 years of their tax returns. Preferably, this would be included in an entire anti-corruption legislative package that addresses the dizzying array of Trump's flouting of basic expectations of decency.

by Anonymousreply 124March 1, 2021 12:21 PM

Sorry, bad link. Allow me to try again.

The Everest Politics Show: Sorrow and strife on the world’s highest mountain (Footsteps on the Mountain Diaries)

by Anonymousreply 125March 6, 2021 2:48 PM

How did he avoid the vetting process in 2015 - 2016?

by Anonymousreply 126March 6, 2021 2:57 PM

[quote] Donald Trump Is Extremely Mad

Oh I hope he doesn't stroke out over it.

by Anonymousreply 127March 6, 2021 3:54 PM

R127- That would be so tragic, I mean hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 128March 6, 2021 5:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!