Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ana de Armas and Brad Pitt in talks to co-star in Quentin Tarantino’s upcoming (and final) film?

First QT movie for Ana and 3rd QT movie for Brad Pitt. What do you all think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 23, 2021 11:04 AM

She will be Brad's next gf.

by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2021 4:32 AM

I can't figure out if that would be an upgrade or a downgrade from Fatfleck.

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2021 4:37 AM

That'd be a significant upgrade.

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2021 4:40 AM

I dunno....6 kids and a crazy ex. Although Affleck is a far worse alkie

by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2021 4:46 AM

Why does she keep getting these big roles? She's such a blah actress.

by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2021 4:50 AM

Both Affleck and Pitt are middle-aged addicts with Oscars they don't deserve. Both are idiots who had too many kids with obsessed, manipulative women.

I guess Pitt is slightly better only because for whatever reason, the minivan majority doesn't seem to detest him like they do Affleck.

by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2021 4:51 AM

Pitt doesn't wear a hideous toupee. He does have that going for him.

by Anonymousreply 7February 23, 2021 4:52 AM

She was so mediocre and unfunny in Knives Out. The only actor in the movie who seemed unaware she was in a comedy.

by Anonymousreply 8February 23, 2021 4:54 AM

And a source besides a fan page?

by Anonymousreply 9February 23, 2021 4:58 AM

I loved her in Knives Out.

by Anonymousreply 10February 23, 2021 5:01 AM

This is going to be Quentin's final film?

Hahahahahaha.

by Anonymousreply 11February 23, 2021 5:01 AM

R10 I saw her in that terrible Eli Roth movie with Keanu. I thought there was something very special about her then

by Anonymousreply 12February 23, 2021 5:05 AM

Sucking the right cock, R5.

by Anonymousreply 13February 23, 2021 5:08 AM

r11 different generation and different times

by Anonymousreply 14February 23, 2021 5:11 AM

She obviously does anal.

by Anonymousreply 15February 23, 2021 5:17 AM

She must be damn good at sex -- so many aren't, which leads to boredom and infidelity. Life is too short to have bad/average sex with ugly people.

by Anonymousreply 16February 23, 2021 6:21 AM

Brad needs to stay away from that slut.

by Anonymousreply 17February 23, 2021 6:45 AM

Her figure is so dumpy. And she always looks like she hasn’t bathed in a while. Brad might be into that?

by Anonymousreply 18February 23, 2021 7:45 AM

I guess she’s the hot thing right now though she’s awfully blah in Knives Out and totally forgettable in Blade Runner 2049. Her erotic thriller with Affleck has bomb written all over it, maybe that’ll end her.

by Anonymousreply 19February 23, 2021 7:50 AM

I like Tarantino's films, or find that they are all worth watching even if the quality varies. But Brad Pitt is a poor choice for, what, the 3rd time? I understand that he likes to cast famous and/or forgotten actors in unusual ways. This worked with Pulp Fiction with Travolta (in no small part because he played a sack of potatoes), and beautifully in Jackie Brown (excepting Michael Keaton), but it failed numerous times: in Django Unchained with diCaprio (as diCaprio always fails) and in Inglourious Basterds with Pitt, and doubly so with Once Upon a Time in Hollywood with diCaprio and Pitt as leads.

It would be so much better if he cast films with people appropriate to the parts, not trying Pitt again and again hoping somehow to strike gold and finally get a good performance.

by Anonymousreply 20February 23, 2021 8:11 AM

I agree that she must suck a mean cock

by Anonymousreply 21February 23, 2021 8:24 AM

It kills all the Karens and other minivan majority frauen that she is so desired. This would drive them WILD.

by Anonymousreply 22February 23, 2021 9:12 AM

I’m not a frau and still don’t understand the success this plain mediocre actress has achieved in this short period of time.

by Anonymousreply 23February 23, 2021 9:27 AM

[quote]Brad needs to stay away from that slut.

Slut! Mary!

Your Summers Eve is wafting through your computer screen. Time to rinse.

by Anonymousreply 24February 23, 2021 9:31 AM

Ana de Armas is absolutely gorgeous! I don't know what some of you queens are thinking, but I guess I just answered myself.

by Anonymousreply 25February 23, 2021 9:41 AM

Brad Pitt can do no wrong.

by Anonymousreply 26February 23, 2021 9:47 AM

What a pair. Sure, he is "only" a quarter of a century older than her, such a natural co-star.

by Anonymousreply 27February 23, 2021 10:00 AM

[Quote] And she always looks like she hasn’t bathed in a while.

Because Brad's never looked like that before 🙄

by Anonymousreply 28February 23, 2021 10:55 AM

R12 I saw her in that movie (Knock, Knock) too. She had star quality, so I was not surprised at all that someone noticed her in that b movie.

by Anonymousreply 29February 23, 2021 11:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!