Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why are you on DataLounge all day instead of helping your community?

I have been giving food, water, and blankets to the needy in my beautiful community in Houston.

Every single community has critical needs. Why are you not helping out your community? We all should be giving back to the most poor off in our communities.

Not to mention, I meet a lot of hot guys who are very friendly. That’s another huge positive.

by Anonymousreply 14February 23, 2021 5:25 AM

I really don’t care, do u?

by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2021 3:00 AM

Fascinating fake story

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2021 3:01 AM

You do you baby

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2021 3:01 AM

probably AIDS-ridden blankets.

by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2021 3:04 AM

And you posted about it.....on the datalounge

by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2021 3:06 AM

I do dog rescue and currently work for a homeless shelter (people). I'm covered, thanx

by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2021 3:06 AM

Because I hate people, specially OP

by Anonymousreply 7February 23, 2021 3:07 AM

That's great, OP. But more importantly, did you take enough photos and clips and post them on your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok? Don't forget that part. The world must know your positive vibes and goodness. #giveback #bekind #onepooratatime #hotguys

by Anonymousreply 8February 23, 2021 3:11 AM

I live in a Canadian city where we live pretty much in lockdown. I feed a number of stray cats everyday and take good care of my 2 indoor cats. It's a contribution! Don't forget about our animal friends - they count too!!

by Anonymousreply 9February 23, 2021 3:39 AM

I hate people. That's why.

by Anonymousreply 10February 23, 2021 3:41 AM

We at DataLounge support Darfur Orphan by showing him what he’s missing out on. If only he’d try harder to find food rather than coveting ours...

by Anonymousreply 11February 23, 2021 3:44 AM

I’ll write a check. I support your charity, I just don’t want to see it.

by Anonymousreply 12February 23, 2021 3:51 AM

Because none of us went to Cancun last weekend, Ted.

by Anonymousreply 13February 23, 2021 4:06 AM

"Why are you on DataLounge all day instead of helping your community?"

Why are you on Datalounge all day pretending you're helping your community?

by Anonymousreply 14February 23, 2021 5:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!