Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s be the gays bringing down the Roman Empire

I’m Platoon Caftan, signaling our surrender to the Goths by presenting hole.

by Anonymousreply 31February 24, 2021 4:44 AM

I'm drag queen Julia Seize Her.

by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2021 2:24 AM

I'm piggy bottom Cloaca Maxima

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2021 2:25 AM

I am M. Licinius Crassus, and my taste includes both oysters and snails!

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2021 2:27 AM

I’m Layneous Bryantus and I’ve dressed every senator’s wife in culottes!

by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2021 2:43 AM

I'm Brianus Springerus, deflowerer of boys.

by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2021 3:46 AM

I'm Melanius Knausius - I get fucked by horses during the half time show.

by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2021 3:51 AM

I’m Prius Maximus; I move slowly through the streets angering throngs of people to commit murderous acts.

by Anonymousreply 7February 23, 2021 3:52 AM

I am Rolofius the Villa Flipper. I have done thirty homes in the Seven Hills area.

by Anonymousreply 8February 23, 2021 3:55 AM

R2 = the scat troll

by Anonymousreply 9February 23, 2021 4:05 AM

I'm Datus Loungitus, a disreputable bar, frequented by Pathicuses and and African slaves.

by Anonymousreply 10February 23, 2021 4:06 AM

I’m Rickus Dickus Snyderian and I’m the reason we’re drinking lead!

by Anonymousreply 11February 23, 2021 4:08 AM

I'm Shirley MacLaine.

by Anonymousreply 12February 23, 2021 4:11 AM

I’m Incontinentia Buttocks.

by Anonymousreply 13February 23, 2021 4:17 AM

I am Coconuttius the young bodybuilder. I will do the towel dance as I change into my toga and am late to my naked posing at the colosseum naked day festivities. My address is carved on most public bathroom sponge stick vessels.

by Anonymousreply 14February 23, 2021 3:01 PM

I’m Anna Rexia, I run the local vomitorium where much of the backroom mechanism to end the empire are carried out.

by Anonymousreply 15February 23, 2021 3:23 PM

I thought we did in the Greek Empire, not the Roman one.

by Anonymousreply 16February 23, 2021 4:12 PM

I’m freeing most of my slaves to go fight with the barbarians. Rome has become so decadent with all sorts of older men preying on younger men. Fortunately, my only remaining slave, Joel, has a good master such as I.

by Anonymousreply 17February 23, 2021 8:35 PM

I’m one of the Goths taking full advantage of these defeated decadent Romans at OP. Can’t wait to remodel their palaces with animal bones, stab their officials, and violate all their delectable strapping dusky me—I mean, women.

After a celebratory romp with my darling elder brother, that is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 23, 2021 8:48 PM

I'm Messylena, tranny tramp who got her head cut off, but not the one above her shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 19February 23, 2021 9:16 PM

I'm a gay rich bastard, who had the tax collector beaten by my footmen when he came to demand I perform my civic duty! He'll go and seize some small farm or small business, and sell the owner and his family into slavery to make his quota, because there's no way anyone can make me pay my taxes or impose any legal penalty on me. Because of me and my peers, the middle class is being destroyed, and Roman society is entirely made up of the oligarch class and the slave/poor class. Just like yours today!

In this, I am no different than my straight peers.

by Anonymousreply 20February 23, 2021 9:58 PM

I'm Catullus, bitches

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

by Anonymousreply 21February 23, 2021 10:33 PM

I’m a spelt queen - there’s just a big something about Archaemenian cage meat that has Mater’s mussy snapping like a crocodile!

by Anonymousreply 22February 23, 2021 11:12 PM

I'm Emperor Cockagobalus.

You don't actually need details, do you?

by Anonymousreply 23February 24, 2021 12:36 AM

I’m Trollus Phaulius. I’m at the baths every single time you are. I can last for hours in that steam room and block all the action if I choose to. I’ll go back and forth between the steam room and the showers all day and I’ll see this place go out of business before I’ll give you so much as a minute of peace.

by Anonymousreply 24February 24, 2021 12:56 AM

I'm one of those diaphanous maidens clad in a white toga dancing with my long, knotted ponytail swinging around my head in circles around the appreciative Goth bros. Yul Brynner and Anne Baxter had thrown me out of their Egyptian court and so I'd headed north to find my fame, fortune and some Goth peen in Rome!

by Anonymousreply 25February 24, 2021 3:04 AM

I'm the togas in this shade of green.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 24, 2021 3:06 AM

I'm the Roman who stayed behind for the sack of Rome... and I enjoyed every minute of it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 24, 2021 3:07 AM

I'm Caecilius. I was actually an olive-oil based lube salesman who loved to purchase rough trade from "The Syrian".

by Anonymousreply 28February 24, 2021 3:24 AM

I am SpartacAss.

by Anonymousreply 29February 24, 2021 3:37 AM

Saw Ambrose in concert - it was him with a bunch of holla-back sluts doing call repeat ad nauseous. Gaul calves and huge feet were the only things worth remembering.

If you go: if anyone brings up religion, don’t say anything. Just touch your balls, your forehead, left nipple, and then your right nipple and you should be fine.

by Anonymousreply 30February 24, 2021 4:40 AM

I'm Kevin Spacius. Hide yo' sons, hide yo' husbands

by Anonymousreply 31February 24, 2021 4:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!