Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

George Clooney is doing a docuseries about the abuse at Ohio State

Hopefully it will expose Gym Jordan for the cretin he is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 24, 2021 3:50 PM

Clooney has jumped the shark.

by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2021 12:20 AM

Oh, the irony...

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2021 12:21 AM

Did Clooney and Randy Gerber hold interviews at George’s Lake Como villa?

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2021 12:22 AM

Sickening facts about the Gym Jordan’s accountability that will never change:

1. Dr. Richard Strauss sexually abused 177 student athletes.

2. Jordan was the assistant coach during this time: 86-94

3. Jordan was told that Strauss performed sexual acts in showers with students.

4. Jordan: "That’s Strauss."

by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2021 12:26 AM

R2 must be a QAnon follower

by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2021 12:27 AM

R5 Oh, honey. No need to get your priss on.

We can hate Jordan and also side eye Miss Clooney, too.

by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2021 12:29 AM

He's from Covington/Cincinnati so, technically, it's his turf.

by Anonymousreply 7February 23, 2021 12:46 AM

Pretty sure Gym's mental deficiency is all out there right now, no need for the Hollywood treatment....

by Anonymousreply 8February 23, 2021 1:08 AM

R8, true

by Anonymousreply 9February 23, 2021 1:26 AM

Clooney is such a Virtue-Signaller.

The TV show will be a SUPER emotional tear-jerker which will inspire Karens and Frauen across the nation to get into a lather of hysterical indignation demanding there be CCTV in EVERY locker room across the nation.

And make Expatriate Mr Clooney a little more richer and a lot more Holier-Than-Thou as he swans about Europe at Megan Markle weddings and Swarovski parties.

by Anonymousreply 10February 23, 2021 1:33 AM

R10 = Bitter, party of one

by Anonymousreply 11February 23, 2021 1:34 AM

Didn't brave George Clooney make a movie called 'Syriana' which single-handedly stopped the Syrian War.

by Anonymousreply 12February 23, 2021 1:37 AM

Gym has big plans for himself. He sees himself in the loud, weird hair, always angry and shouting attack candidate in the trumptard mold.

He could get somewhere with it, at least with some stupid people of which we have a great many. We can't have that.

Get him, George, this scandal's been one step behind Gym for years already.

by Anonymousreply 13February 23, 2021 1:40 AM

How many episodes in a "docu-series"?

Will each episode be more shocking each time?

by Anonymousreply 14February 23, 2021 1:45 AM

I'll watch it!

by Anonymousreply 15February 23, 2021 1:57 AM

The rumors about Clooney and his love for teen boys started wayyyy before QAnon, so stop it.

He’s just the last person who should be exposing pervs. It’s supernaturally hypocritical.

by Anonymousreply 16February 23, 2021 2:06 AM

If Clooney is having consensual sex with teens who are 18 and over that's different.

by Anonymousreply 17February 23, 2021 2:08 AM

R16, no one ever came forward and said "George Clooney abused me when I was underage"

No matter what Q tells you

by Anonymousreply 18February 23, 2021 2:12 AM

"Q" probably got all of his "deep secrets" about George Clooney from Poo Shoes' batshit ranting and raving right here.

by Anonymousreply 19February 23, 2021 2:18 AM

So some wrestlers got touched. Big whoop.

by Anonymousreply 20February 23, 2021 3:40 AM

The Qanon were set onto Clooney because of who his wife is. CDAN was actually the originator of that rumour. Like I have said before CDAN has a lot to answer for. They are being looked into and it's the reason the site has suddenly turned sickly sweet in the comments section. Some of the regular commentors allegedly have a stake in the site. The batshit train is going to have a messy final stop

by Anonymousreply 21February 23, 2021 4:04 AM

The Qanon claims are just deflection.

The story surfaced in Italy late 2013/early 2014 and is corroborated by locals. Q didn't come about until 2017. Same with the blind, it wasn't published until 2016, several years after the story had already been circulating in Italy.

His PR's tactics are obvious and they are all over this thread defending him and using subtle scare tactics regarding the blind. They also like to distract with wild accusations of trumpers, jealousy, antifa, poo, klan grannies, homophobes, 4chan, proud boys, batshit, oath keepers, etc., etc.

The timing of the wedding circus with paparazzi invited also confirms the story rather than negates it, in my opinion.

They aren't going to go after the blind authors because it would only serve to prove the story true and make it very public.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 23, 2021 5:11 AM

CDAN is bullshit

by Anonymousreply 23February 23, 2021 5:26 AM

Unless it feature real-life reenactments of the said "abuse" with graphic details then I'm not interested.

by Anonymousreply 24February 23, 2021 5:44 AM

Clooney is repulsive. No re-enactments!

by Anonymousreply 25February 23, 2021 5:50 AM

Who is the friend mentioned in the blind R22?

by Anonymousreply 26February 23, 2021 5:55 AM

This seems like virtue signaling to me, why are these actors so obsessed with producing, they should stay in their lane.

by Anonymousreply 27February 23, 2021 6:26 AM

Actors are "so into producing" because they can give themselves juicy parts that they think they're right for instead of having to wait around for someone else to cast them and take what they can get.

Rumors about Clooney being gay have always been around. Rumors about young guys have been around for considerably less time. I have no idea whether they're true or not but I tend to doubt them. Young-ish, sure. Underage? No.

Whether you agree with his politics or not (the nasty stories about him come from right wingers), George isn't stupid. He's certainly not stupid enough to throw away his life on an underage piece of ass. He keeps it legal.

by Anonymousreply 28February 23, 2021 7:14 AM

That’s rich.

by Anonymousreply 29February 23, 2021 7:49 AM

Exactly r22. And George Clooney is only the tip of the iceberg. That’s why his crimes are so hidden. Nothing like hiding in plain sight by producing a movie about pedophiles and their enablers.

by Anonymousreply 30February 23, 2021 12:25 PM

So for all of you posters that seem to be deflecting your support of Gym Socks by attacking Clooney - your true colors are obvious (duh!). Gym Jordan is not only human scum in every other way, but is also a well-documented co-conspirator in a sexual abuse scandal. I could care less about whatever unsubstantiated rumors you want to spin about Clooney's sex life, Jordan is revolting and the more light that can be shed on his nasty SUBSTANTIATED behavior - the better. Go George!

by Anonymousreply 31February 23, 2021 12:50 PM

In typical dirtball scumbag Republican fashion, it's shoot the messenger and ignore the heinous criminal perpetrating the crime.

Donald Trump is a vile, dirtball scumbag sexual predator. Gym Jordan is a vile, dirtball scumbag sexual predator. For once in your fucked up the ass lives, deal with reality instead of your make believe world of assholes like Trump and Jordan.

by Anonymousreply 32February 23, 2021 12:59 PM

Jim Jordan—he looked away from the reported sexual abuse of athletes when he was assistant wrestling coach at The Ohio State—AND mocked the people attempting to investigate his past!

by Anonymousreply 33February 23, 2021 2:44 PM

Whatever any Republican did the Democrats did worse ( Dems EAT the children they fuck). And even if the Dem didn't do it you know they would if given the chance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 23, 2021 2:44 PM

The Ohio State University, r34. Not Wisconsin.

by Anonymousreply 35February 23, 2021 2:49 PM

[quote]Hopefully it will expose Gym Jordan

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 36February 23, 2021 2:51 PM

You do know Q was and is administered by Trump and his sycophants, right ? It started right after Trump was elected. It focuses on the "deep state" and pedophilia...2 of Trumps biggest projections.

by Anonymousreply 37February 23, 2021 2:55 PM

...and it started just as the feds started sniffing around Trump Model Management, which Trump suddenly shut down.

by Anonymousreply 38February 23, 2021 2:57 PM

No one was talking underage R28 until you posted your disgusting fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 39February 23, 2021 3:07 PM

Q was invented by Bannon/Stone/Costanza to cover all their own crimes. We fuck kids, they EAT kids. It's not a lie if you believe it.

by Anonymousreply 40February 23, 2021 3:37 PM

My criticism of Clooney in no way minimizes or ignores Jordan’s heinous crimes. He deserves to be punished severely. I am not a Republican in any way, shape or form. I wish that they would all die from coronavirus.

But the talk about Clooney has been going on for decades.

by Anonymousreply 41February 23, 2021 3:38 PM

Decades? Nope. It started with a made up Entertainment Lawyer blind item

by Anonymousreply 42February 23, 2021 5:49 PM

Nope you’re wrong r42.

by Anonymousreply 43February 23, 2021 6:52 PM

YOURE WRONG R42

by Anonymousreply 44February 23, 2021 6:55 PM

No...r44.

by Anonymousreply 45February 23, 2021 6:57 PM

yes r45....the rumors were even around when he was growing up. Its why he had a bearding contract with Talia Balsam.

by Anonymousreply 46February 23, 2021 6:59 PM

When were they married, r46? He was on ER at the time?

by Anonymousreply 47February 23, 2021 7:04 PM

Does George Clooney intend to play Jordan in the series? That actually would be interesting casting and they do somewhat resemble each other (think of George with silver hair). Though I wonder if George would ever play someone so unsympathetic?

by Anonymousreply 48February 23, 2021 7:19 PM

As we say here in Ohio, "Fuck Gym Jordan!"

by Anonymousreply 49February 23, 2021 7:23 PM

r47...No...they divorced the year before, but the rumors were already there going back before he was a regular on the Facts of Life and Roseanne

by Anonymousreply 50February 23, 2021 7:32 PM

R40. George on Seinfeld started QAnon?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 51February 23, 2021 7:35 PM

Was it young twinks back then, r50, or is that something that he and Gerber decided to do together?

by Anonymousreply 52February 24, 2021 12:40 PM

[quote] demanding there be CCTV in EVERY locker room across the nation.

Pfffft.

Like that’s a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 53February 24, 2021 12:48 PM

[quote] I could care less

If you could, you should.

by Anonymousreply 54February 24, 2021 12:48 PM

The irony also is that they are both on opposite sides of the political spectrum and they both are involved with hurting young men in a sexual way.

This issue is not about political affiliations but how wealth can give you tunnel vision and turn you into a raging hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 55February 24, 2021 2:25 PM

stories of abuse turn George on.

by Anonymousreply 56February 24, 2021 2:30 PM

All this talk of abuse is so divisive, we should just sweep it under the rug! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 57February 24, 2021 2:34 PM

R55 - one case is extremely well-documented abuse (Gym Socks Jordan) and the other has ZERO except some random, source-less rumblings and false flags from very iffy right wing sources. Zero proof. Hmmm.... Yeah, in my opinion put up and show up.....or shut up. And no one cares about obvious deflection and projection - most certainly not on this forum of all places.

by Anonymousreply 58February 24, 2021 2:42 PM

R55 has only 9 history posts on DL - all only on this thread to attack Clooney. Not iffy at all.... Yeah, he's not a Repug at all.

by Anonymousreply 59February 24, 2021 2:44 PM

Not a Republican. You’d like to make it true, Goebbels I mean... r59...nine justified attacks on a two faced phony like Clooney. We know that Jordan is slime and so are his followers. But there’s a lot of people on our side that have feet of clay as well. Can’t hide that just because we share political opinions.

But if you’re stupid enough to believe that I am a Republican, you do you...

by Anonymousreply 60February 24, 2021 2:53 PM

If you are not a Republican r60, then you are just plain bat shit crazy and delusional.

by Anonymousreply 61February 24, 2021 2:54 PM

Pot, kettle black r61.

by Anonymousreply 62February 24, 2021 2:55 PM

Sources R60, sources.. We are waiting...

by Anonymousreply 63February 24, 2021 2:57 PM

[quote]Didn't brave George Clooney make a movie called 'Syriana' which single-handedly stopped the Syrian War.

Quite a feat, considering the film was released in 2005 and was set in the Persian Gulf.

by Anonymousreply 64February 24, 2021 3:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!