Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A “Dildo” for your balls: would you use it!

It looks like a hallowed out anal plug that you put your balls in before fucking your partner.

I am curious how it works. Wouldn’t it hurt? But the makers say it doesn’t.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 9:52 PM

I already have a prosthetic testicle, so I can just fuck someone in the ass with that.

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 7:48 PM

R1= best humblebrag ever.

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2021 7:52 PM

You have a neutical, R1?

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 7:54 PM

Any videos with this be demonstrated?

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 7:55 PM

R4 I saw an info graphic on the website But nothing live action.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 7:57 PM

I want to see it live.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 7:59 PM

So my balls can have an erection? Wtf?

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2021 8:00 PM

But Lady G, doest that cause friction with your ladybugs 🐞?

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 8:10 PM

Another solution in search of a problem

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 9:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!