Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who is this shirtless guy in leopard Spanx?

He looks so familiar but I can’t place him. There are no credits on this photo or that film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1202/22/2021

I dunno, but that's Tim Brady with him.

/s

by Anonymousreply 102/22/2021

Is it Jacob Buckenmyer ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202/22/2021

This video has credits at the end:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302/22/2021

Just a random ho.

by Anonymousreply 402/22/2021

R2, Jacob doesn’t have Go Pump Yourself listed in his credits though.

by Anonymousreply 502/22/2021

kiss me, Guido

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602/22/2021

My type bro

by Anonymousreply 702/22/2021

Mucho sexxy

by Anonymousreply 802/22/2021

BDF!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 902/22/2021

[quote]He looks so familiar but I can’t place him

Maybe you know him from Steam Room Stories

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1002/22/2021

[quote] *glares while aggressively tying gym shorts*

...after getting sucked off.

by Anonymousreply 1102/22/2021

Does he have “an” onlyfans?

by Anonymousreply 1202/22/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!