Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Vanity Fair on Zack Snyder’s Justice League

SHOCKER - will be shown in 4X3 IMAX ratio instead of widescreen - meaning you will be watching it on your TV with black bars on the right and left side, like an Academy format old movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 7:20 PM

Even if it does end up being a better film, I'll only feel sorry for him when Disney re-restores [italic]Bedknobs and Broomsticks[/italic] after taking it apart again for Blu-ray. I love a good post-production sob story as much as anyone, but nothing justifies the kind of harassment described in this article. No wonder Scorsese is burnt out on these movies: look at the kind of fans they attract!

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 5:35 PM

Oh, honey, I won't be watching that shit in any format.

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2021 5:58 PM

Look at the loon on this thread. Snyder fans in a nutshell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 6:52 PM

I’m looking forward to it.

Wonder what superhero makes an appearance at the end?

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 7:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!