Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan McCain - Dr. Fauci Needs To be FIRED

She said so on The View - and after considerable push-back on twitter, she has just tweeted

"Many of you can keep worshiping at the alter of Fauci. I’m not a phony - I will not go on TV and lie saying one thing privately and another on air. This is my opinion. We need someone else in charge of coronavirus messaging and leadership."

by Anonymousreply 82February 23, 2021 9:25 PM

"I’m not a phony - I will not go on TV and lie "

Someone needs a reality check!

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 4:52 PM

Why has she not been fired yet? I suggest you all boycott the show until she is.

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2021 4:53 PM

Why is she trying to cancel Fauci?

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 4:54 PM

If you are a grown man and you watch The View, you are fucking pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 4:55 PM

IF you're a grown woman and you watch the View, you are fucking pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 4:56 PM

she is the biggest pig on two feet

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 4:57 PM

She hasn’t been fired because every time she opens her mouth and says something stupid it trends on Twitter. That kind of free advertising is priceless and ABC will keep her.

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2021 4:58 PM

Wake me up when she’s gone forever. Like polio or the dodo bird.

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 5:00 PM

She's right.

This time.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 5:01 PM

How is it possible that all the biggest fuckups have vowels at the end of their names?

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 5:05 PM

R9, why? Care to elaborate?

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2021 5:06 PM

Fuck the bitch. She just likes to stir shit up.

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2021 5:06 PM

Republican women aren't getting fucked right.

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2021 5:06 PM

She longs for the days of Trump lies and coverups. Everythings going great folks, stop wearing those masks!

by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2021 5:08 PM

[quote] Republican women aren't getting fucked right.

They would be if they fucked each other.

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2021 5:12 PM

Can someone explain why Fauci needs to be fired?

by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2021 5:14 PM

I can only assume she's parroting the odious Ben Shapiro, who called for Fauci to be fired over "mixed messaging" and "downplaying the efficacy of vaccines" while "mirroring the administration's double talk on school reopenings."

Same old right-wing BS.

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2021 5:19 PM

Jesus, if you want to watch Meghan become absolutely unhinged, bring up Dr. Fauci or Andrew Cuomo. She goes into full meltdown mode.

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2021 5:20 PM

I read this whole thread thinking it was Meagan Markle and wondering why she was doing this.

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2021 5:23 PM

R11, I've appreciated Fauci for everything he's done. But as time has waned on, he's clearly become obsessed with the cameras. The man is doing talk shows and news interviews 24/7. And yet, the rollout has been a slow, confusing mess. And Fauci in his capacity MUST accept some responsibility for that. But he doesn't. Instead of overseeing the logistics and leading panels of state officials every day, which could also be streamed live, he goes from TV station to TV station. Finger-wagging, preaching nothing but impending doom. Harping, nagging and saying the exact same thing as he's said for 11 months, only he has to correct himself more and more lately.

As a gay man, I've never been the biggest fan of his because I remember the early days of AIDS and the complicated role he played in that. I'm also sensitive to the credit he's been too eager to take in recent years over getting the message out about AIDS ravaging the American gay and black populations. I was there and he is hardly the leader and trendsetter he now takes credit for. The person who shoved the crisis in our faces was Larry Kramer and those rabid, angry, fierce queens and dykes who took to the streets in the early 90s and made America stop and listen.

Now, we have COVID. Fauci has played a pivotal role. He suffered and survived Trump. But he's become increasingly more political lately, even wading-in to the national schools reopening controversy. That is NOT his job. His job is to oversee this pandemic, guide the response and oversee the progress of the rollout. He has done none of that.

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2021 5:24 PM

At heart, Fauci is a bureaucrat. I don't think he'll be remembered as a hero or villain when historians look back on this pandemic; aside from the old "kill the messenger" thing, I can't understand why the Fox News crowd goes apeshit over Fauci.

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2021 5:25 PM

She’s a cunt. Fire her from The View instead.

by Anonymousreply 22February 22, 2021 5:25 PM

Tell her that her father was a chickenshit coward who sucked the Viet Cong’s little banh mis.

by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2021 5:26 PM

Explain, r23?

by Anonymousreply 24February 22, 2021 5:27 PM

I assume Meghan and Cindy don't see eye to eye on a fair few things. Anyway with Meghan it's all about ratings, that's all it is most if the time.

by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2021 5:32 PM

If i wanted an opinion with more credibility to it, I'd ask Kirstie Alley what she thinks of Fauci.

by Anonymousreply 26February 22, 2021 5:40 PM

Did anyone say anything back to Ms. Piggy when she shat out this bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2021 5:43 PM

I live in hope for the day either Whoopi or Joy slaps the shit out of her on camera. Or at the minimum calls her a stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 28February 22, 2021 5:50 PM

I want Joy to stomp on her fat neck!

by Anonymousreply 29February 22, 2021 5:52 PM

Rather than Joy in jackboots, why doesn't Meghan interview Meghan, guaranteed for a catfight.

by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2021 5:55 PM

Fauci hasn’t been perfect. Who could be under the circumstances? But to come on here in defense of this CRETIN, when Republican villainy on Covid has been so glaring, is bothsidesism at it’s most ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 31February 22, 2021 5:55 PM

[quote]I’m not a phony - I will not go on TV and lie saying one thing privately and another on air.

Yeah, you and countless others on TV.

Honey, you ain't all that.

by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2021 5:56 PM

I bet her dad hated her, who could be around her for any length of time and not hate her.

by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2021 5:56 PM

Complicated role, my ass! He knew AZT was dangerous but said nothing and did nothing.

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2021 6:06 PM

People need to stop giving her attention every time she says something shitty. I can't believe people haven't gotten tired of her crap yet, she's ugly and sour and stupid, how are people still watching her?

by Anonymousreply 35February 22, 2021 6:11 PM

Well, she's welcome to her ignorant opinion. Why give her the attention she so desperately and obviously craves by responding, though? She has no real power or influence. She can't even control her own self to not be a fatass.

Ignore her. She's not worth your time, brothers (and sisters).

by Anonymousreply 36February 22, 2021 6:13 PM

[quote] Jesus, if you want to watch Meghan become absolutely unhinged, bring up Dr. Fauci or Andrew Cuomo. She goes into full meltdown mode.

Have you tried living among that tribe? Archie Bunker was right about them and so was George Jefferson, and Norman Lear is a racist for doing business with them in real life and giving them a TV show.

by Anonymousreply 37February 22, 2021 6:14 PM

Someone cancel this bitch already!

by Anonymousreply 38February 22, 2021 6:16 PM

[quote]Ignore her. She's not worth your time, brothers (and sisters).

Trump would agree with you on that statement. All the people he fired or who quit, and Fauci wasn't one of them.

by Anonymousreply 39February 22, 2021 6:21 PM

Who gives a shit?

by Anonymousreply 40February 22, 2021 6:27 PM

[quote] He knew AZT was dangerous but said nothing and did nothing.

Link.

by Anonymousreply 41February 22, 2021 6:28 PM

If you don't tell ME what I want to hear.....

Typical Republican, the party of ME.

by Anonymousreply 42February 22, 2021 6:31 PM

Not a phony? Take off your extensions, false lashes, and the pound of makeup you wear.

by Anonymousreply 43February 22, 2021 6:35 PM

Is glioblastoma hereditary?

Because she looks like she's growing something in that fat head other than smarts.

And, you know, she's a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 44February 22, 2021 6:37 PM

[quote]Many of you can keep worshiping at the alter of Fauci.

Bitch can't spell "altar." Maybe she needs to be fired.

by Anonymousreply 45February 22, 2021 6:45 PM

Dr. Fauci is not the problem. The Trump administration and the no mask wearing Deplorables created this disaster.

by Anonymousreply 46February 22, 2021 6:56 PM

R45, she'll just blame autocorrect, like all them other bitches.

by Anonymousreply 47February 22, 2021 6:56 PM

Does she have any reasons, or is she just all "Fauci is a doo-doo head!"?

by Anonymousreply 48February 22, 2021 7:03 PM

He updated his recommendations as scientists became more informed about the crisis. That was the reason for the changing recommendation. Why would they hold that against him?

by Anonymousreply 49February 22, 2021 7:08 PM

Disgusting rancid cunt who only has a career due to the media being up the ass of her revolting scumbag dad. I remember years ago when she started her " journalism " career I read a few of her pieces out of curiosity. They were shockingly poorly written. Nevertheless, the idiot press was already fawning over her just like they did her father. The Mccains are all trash but with money and connections.

by Anonymousreply 50February 22, 2021 7:34 PM

As someone who likes and respects Dr. Fauci and who believes in science, I do wish that he would be more cautious with his comments. It's like he doesn't realize that he is constantly being quoted and what ends up happening is some of what he says gets misconstrued.

For instance, he will be on Talkshow A on Monday saying one thing and on Talkshow B on Tuesday saying something that will contradict what he said Monday on Talkshow A and it confuses some people.

Maybe he just needs to stick to 1 official presser per week and stop giving quotes.

by Anonymousreply 51February 22, 2021 7:42 PM

[quote]he will be on Talkshow A on Monday saying one thing and on Talkshow B on Tuesday saying something that will contradict what he said Monday on Talkshow A

Can you give an example?

by Anonymousreply 52February 22, 2021 7:43 PM

I haven’t followed Fauci’s talk show appearances, but I will say it makes me want to scream when these mouth-breathing high school dropouts complain about “well, the experts told us x a year ago! And now they’re telling us y! “

Yes, you simple bitch. It’s called science. It requires updating information as we learn new things about a situation we’ve never encountered before.

by Anonymousreply 53February 22, 2021 7:52 PM

McCain is an ignorant slut. She knows nothing most of all science especially for information on a virus that was new to everyone including scientists. What the fuck does she know calling for the ouster of the foremost scientific expert in the country and maybe the world?

Yes, so information and precautionary measures along the way changed. Dr. Fauci dealt with it as best he could considering he had to deal fat fucking know-nothing Trump for almost a year. She knows nothing...and she needs to apologize.

by Anonymousreply 54February 22, 2021 8:23 PM

Now, now it's not Meghan's fault she appears to have gotten her head caught in the blender again

The Gay guy who does her hair has a wicked sense of humor :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 22, 2021 8:38 PM

[quote]As someone who likes and respects Dr. Fauci and who believes in science, I do wish that he would be more cautious with his comments.

I don't disagree with what you're saying, however, he did just survive the Dump Administration, so he probably feels free as a bird now that he got that a proverbial death row pardon. I kind of wish he'd minimize his comments too, but I guess I can't begrudge the guy his victory lap after outliving Dump

by Anonymousreply 56February 22, 2021 9:15 PM

Stupid fat wonky-eyed cuntress.

by Anonymousreply 57February 22, 2021 9:22 PM

She caught that from Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 58February 22, 2021 10:49 PM

The conservatives I follow online have been relentless about Fauci the past 72 hours or so...much, much more than usual. They have also been praising DeathSantis like he's the second coming. I suspect there is something about to break and they are pre-positioning.

As far as Meghan, she's kinda boxed into a corner with what she can get away with saying about her father's old friend so her handlers and baby daddy's handlers at The Federalist will use her any way they can.

Third, with a grain of salt, there is this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 22, 2021 10:49 PM

Why hasn't the cancel culture crowd come after this fat bitch yet? Normally I'm not okay with cancel culture, but I'd be okay with it this one time.

by Anonymousreply 60February 22, 2021 10:53 PM

[quote] I suspect there is something about to break and they are pre-positioning.

DeSantis is about to stop vaccinations in Florida, 'cos the COVID is a left-wing hoax.

by Anonymousreply 61February 22, 2021 10:59 PM

[quote] We need someone else in charge of coronavirus messaging and leadership.

How does she know whether he’s doing his job in terms of pandemic response? Is she a scientist?

by Anonymousreply 62February 22, 2021 11:08 PM

McCain: "I’m not a phony - I will not go on TV and lie saying one thing privately and another on air."

But, that's exactly what she does according to Ana Kasparian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 22, 2021 11:08 PM

She's a fat cunt, that's not a secret Ana.

by Anonymousreply 64February 22, 2021 11:09 PM

Her only talent is riding the coattails of her father's corps.

Cancel please.

by Anonymousreply 65February 22, 2021 11:12 PM

^corps

by Anonymousreply 66February 22, 2021 11:17 PM

R66 Sorry if you can't understand what a typo is.

by Anonymousreply 67February 22, 2021 11:20 PM

MegHan is such a dirty trashy cunt. I’m sure her husband is cheating on her. Who wouldn’t?

by Anonymousreply 68February 22, 2021 11:23 PM

Fauci doesn’t give a direct answer to everything because this Covid pandemic doesn’t always have definitive answers.

He’s learning about this as it goes along.

And it makes Meghan mad

by Anonymousreply 69February 22, 2021 11:28 PM

Whoopi and Joy should give her some Ex Lax and say it's a Toblerone.

by Anonymousreply 70February 22, 2021 11:30 PM

Disney, you fired Roseanne and Gina Carano to put them in their place which is the prerogative of progressive straight white males, so fire this bitch, too!

by Anonymousreply 71February 22, 2021 11:32 PM

[quote]Why hasn't the cancel culture crowd come after this fat bitch yet? Normally I'm not okay with cancel culture, but I'd be okay with it this one time.

Talentless white bitches like her and Bitchlyssa MilanHO are why cancel culture was invented.

by Anonymousreply 72February 22, 2021 11:33 PM

Rumor is that her husband is cheating on her.

by Anonymousreply 73February 22, 2021 11:45 PM

[quote] Yes, you simple bitch. It’s called science. It requires updating information as we learn new things about a situation we’ve never encountered before.

The problem is, Fauci doesn’t say “at this moment”. He speaks as if everything is a done deal. He stated that Covid would not come to America, not to mention going back and forth on masks. You need to know how to speak to the public. It’s PR 101.

by Anonymousreply 74February 23, 2021 6:32 AM

I’d also like to add that I really do like Fauci, but he’s had a few moments where he gives the hoaxers unnecessary fodder.

by Anonymousreply 75February 23, 2021 6:35 AM

Meghan McCain's entire CV: Came Out Of Nutsack

by Anonymousreply 76February 23, 2021 6:40 AM

R73, where are you seeing/hearing that?

by Anonymousreply 77February 23, 2021 6:45 AM

McCain named her kid "Liberty". What an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 78February 23, 2021 8:28 AM

[quote] Fauci doesn’t give a direct answer to everything because this Covid pandemic doesn’t always have definitive answers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79February 23, 2021 12:29 PM

[quote]The problem is, Fauci doesn’t say “at this moment”. He speaks as if everything is a done deal. He stated that Covid would not come to America, not to mention going back and forth on masks. You need to know how to speak to the public. It’s PR 101.

Bullshit, R74. You're just regurgitating right wing claims.

"Fauci also twice described the virus as "an evolving situation," and said, "Every day, we have to look at it very carefully.""

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80February 23, 2021 1:34 PM

For all his faults, he's the best we've got at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 81February 23, 2021 2:58 PM

R77 This A list daytime talk show host, who all of you know even though it is a panel show, is being cheated on by her husband. This is a big one. Meghan McCain/"The View

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 23, 2021 9:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!