Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How come people don’t mention vers on this forum?

It’s either top or bottom with a lot of these people, they act like vers doesn’t exist.

It’s always “HE’S A BOTTOM!” or “HE’S A TOP!” and people forget about vers.

by Anonymousreply 20February 23, 2021 10:13 AM

Do they exist?

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 4:41 PM

Because this forum is full of false dramatics.

Ultimately most have a preference for some kind of role, but all verse really means is that you can be either sex position with high enjoyment.

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2021 4:42 PM

Vers usually means bottom unless they are really, really horny.

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 4:43 PM

Mary!!! Why are you even thinking about sex during a pandemic!!!

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 4:43 PM

I am a small guy - short, small frame, tiny dick. I love both positions, but I usually defer to bottom bunk out of politeness/practicality, because otherwise, it would be ridiculous - like a Chihuahua humping a Great Dane's leg. When I am with another vers guy who is pretty evenly-matched with me, size-wise (not a common occurrence!) it makes a big difference as far as the dynamics of sex are concerned - and flipping back and forth is absolute HEAVEN.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 4:48 PM

I love flip flopping. I can't be in a relationship with a guy who's strictly top or bottom.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 4:56 PM

Vers = bottom

Vers-bottom = bottom

Vers-top = bottom

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2021 4:58 PM

Because DL conventional wisdom is that "vers" only happens when two bottoms hook up and one of them has to be the top by default and he's actually doing the other bottom a favor.

Same thought pattern that believes in the existence of "total tops", men who only get blown and top, a common fantasy on the apps.

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 5:01 PM

This forum skews old. It was top or bottom back then. Now young boys are fluid and enjoy less restrictions and more variation.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 5:04 PM

Because many DLers are eldergays who are from a time when being a strict top or a strict bottom was a thing. It hasn't been that way in at least two generations.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 5:04 PM

Because many DLers are younger gays who know that vers is not really a thing.

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2021 8:54 PM

Flip flopping is the best, specially if you have chemistry with the other guy

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2021 8:59 PM

Because 1, there are a lot of old folks here, and they seemed most attached to the top/bottom dichotomy. Second, there are a lot of trolls here, so some of it is just shit posting. Most gay men I know are versatile to one degree or another.

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2021 9:01 PM

R7 Wish we could get Muriel to sticky this at the top of the board.

by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2021 9:03 PM

I'm a total top with some fuckbuddies. And a total bottom for others. I guess I'm versatile.

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2021 10:34 PM

Oh please. Most of us DO have a preference of either topping or bottoming. Verse is a real thing of course, but it's not the norm and we all know it.

by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2021 11:51 PM

Maybe not for your generation, gramps.

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2021 11:59 PM

[quote] How come people don’t mention

A lot of us don’t mention things because we know that the crazy Dataloungers will attack us.

by Anonymousreply 18February 23, 2021 12:06 AM

R13 Anecdotal evidence is not evidence. Who you know means nothing.

by Anonymousreply 19February 23, 2021 10:04 AM

[quote]Mary!!! Why are you even thinking about sex during a pandemic!!!

Regarding sex, what else is there to do other than thinking about it?

by Anonymousreply 20February 23, 2021 10:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!