Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Reddit just banned its viciously transphobic ‘gender critical’ page amid vigorous crackdown on hate speech

No wonder their goons are flooding DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 23, 2021 1:46 AM

I wish Muriel would ban these obsessed transphobes on here. They are overtaking the forum and it’s not fun.

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 4:40 PM

Trans is real. Dataloungers need to accept this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2021 4:41 PM

I hate that they try to take over every single thread no matter what the topic.

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 4:44 PM

The Brf trolls have been busted by black twitter. The paid trolls were identified and LSA was notified yesterday. Lipstick Alley is now responsible for all racist behaviour as they are aware of these trolls and have rules clearly displayed on site. The trolls are now hampered. This is how you get rid of trolls. Trolls will overtake forums unless you repeatedly push back. We can do it here. FF their threads. Muriel and this site can only do so much. FF then block.

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 4:48 PM

R4 I use up my allotment of F&fs every day.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 4:50 PM

/gender critical was banned over 6 months ago.

But a new community formed (see below).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 4:55 PM

[R3] You don’t exaggerate. They are the worst.

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2021 4:58 PM

Thanks for last year's news.

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 5:03 PM

This just in! Bored OP wants to start some shit that hasn't been tried in the last five minutes!

More at 11!

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 5:06 PM

Brf?

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 5:46 PM

Ovarit? Good god.

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2021 5:46 PM

So pointing out that biological sex exists is now "hate speech"?

The trannies are even more anti-science than the fundies!

by Anonymousreply 12February 23, 2021 1:04 AM

War on Women.

by Anonymousreply 13February 23, 2021 1:12 AM

Fuck tranny homophobic, misogynist, anti-science bullshit

by Anonymousreply 14February 23, 2021 1:14 AM

R10 Big Rosacea Face?

by Anonymousreply 15February 23, 2021 1:17 AM

We’re the authority of gossip and news for penis-lovers who are into penis-lovers! End of! FF all you want, I like it!

by Anonymousreply 16February 23, 2021 1:33 AM

PLEASANT PEANUT CLIT!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 17February 23, 2021 1:34 AM

Datalounge's resident Tranny Cyberstalker is always stalking and denigrating trannies, regardless of Reddit. He probably just gets more tranny hate ideas from Reddit to dump on DL rather than getting a life and minding his own fucking business.

by Anonymousreply 18February 23, 2021 1:39 AM

I admit I've become my grandparents. What in the heck is gender critical?

by Anonymousreply 19February 23, 2021 1:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!