Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The politics of the NYTimes

Where do you see the paper's politics? Please choose among the following options.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 12:17 PM

Since we have two votes for "So far right I cannot read it," I assume both Ilhan Omar and AOC are posting with us on DL.

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 4:47 AM

Newspapers? They still have that?

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2021 5:35 AM

Centre but its paywalled for me so I cant read it much

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 7:34 AM

Prefer the Daily Mail

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 9:28 AM

No one really cares, it's a toxic brand now.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 10:30 AM

I had read the NYT daily for over 30 years but I quit just a few years ago because of their constant false equivalency of the almost all topics and political views and their toxic opinion pieces. The Washington Post is my got-to newspaper now.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 10:38 AM

It leans left, and I read it...but when they attempt to engage in both sides bullshit they tend to do so with gusto.

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2021 10:46 AM

Washington Post is better.

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 10:58 AM

They're corporatist shills.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 11:00 AM

I read both the Times and the WAPO, but agree with others that the Times is much too obsessed with covering Both Sides, in a really disingenuous way. They also write too many misleading headlines.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 12:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!