Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

GHISLAINE MAXWELL Allegedly Revealed Epstein HAD SECRET TAPES ON TRUMP, CLINTON

Former CBS producer Ira Rosen gave the alleged first-hand anecdote in his book, 'Ticking Clock: Behind the Scenes at 60 Minutes,' which just hit the market this past week. According to folks who have reviewed it, Rosen claims he duped Maxwell into spilling the beans. At some point before the 2016 election, Rosen asserts he arranged a meeting with Maxwell and put on his best poker face to get her to admit there were secret tapes of Trump -- but apparently coming to find out Epstein was in possession of alleged tapes of Clinton too.

He says he told her, "I want the tapes. I know he (Epstein) was videotaping everyone and I want the tapes of Trump with the girls." To that, Rosen claims Maxwell responded she didn't know where they were, to which Rosen emphasized the prospect of Trump possibly winning the presidency if the alleged tapes didn't come to light.

He claims Maxwell then looked him dead in the eyes and said the following -- "I am the daughter of a press baron. I know the way you people think. If you do one side, you must do the other. If you get the tapes on Trump you have to do Clinton."

Rosen claims Maxwell then said it was all pointless, because Hillary was way ahead in the polls at the time, so there was no need for the story to come out. Beyond that, he claims she told him Epstein never disclosed to her where those alleged tapes were, so she couldn't even get to them if she wanted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163February 24, 2021 5:52 PM

Now we know why he was suicided.

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2021 8:36 AM

Clinton and trump. Wow the field day the world would have with those. And the many other politcians, scientists, executives who did this shit too.

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2021 8:40 AM

Anybody paying attention knew this all along. Now I wanna hear from all the nellies here who kept sounding the drum for Trump, but who couldn’t bring themselves to admit to Clinton’s role.

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2021 8:47 AM

Who else hung out with Epstein that there might be tapes of?

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2021 8:52 AM

Just to be clear, I had my underpants on all the time when I stayed in Epstien's mansion.

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2021 8:52 AM

Nobody else comes to mind, R4

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2021 8:54 AM

So which one had Epstein killed? Or was it a true bipartisan venture?

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2021 8:59 AM

@r6, Andrew is a given, but I don't think he really cares, because Harry's little black girl from LA is taking all the heat off him

by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2021 9:00 AM

That's a lot of hearsay.

Maybe I'm completely wrong, but I don't think Bill Clinton would be so stupid to open himself to being blackmailed like that. At least I hope I'm wrong!

by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2021 9:16 AM

R9 Unzipping his pants in the oval office is not stupid enough for you?

by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2021 9:21 AM

Gee, this little tidbit sure takes the attention away from Prince Andrew, right all the Queen's men?

by Anonymousreply 11February 21, 2021 9:39 AM

^^ BURN!

by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2021 9:39 AM

R10 The Dems on the DL become completely stupid when it comes to being rational. It's not as if Clinton hadn't ever been involved in sexual affairs during his presidency. Wasn't he impeached for Lewinsky? After all we know about Clinton DL's Dems have the nerve to pretend this guy can't do stupid things LOL. Unbelievable. This is not about political parties, but about child trafficking. Dems on the DL just STFU now.

by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2021 9:48 AM

The big glaring difference between Bill Clinton and that filth Trump is that although they are both sleazy characters Clinton was a great politician who did a tremendous amount of good for the country during his time in office. Trump is a lowlife crook who corrupted everything he touched during his time in office. Bill Clinton was very much like JFK who also was a sleazy character but did great things for America during his time in office. There is no one to compare Trump to. The closest we can come is Richard Nixon, but frankly Trump makes Nixon look like a choirboy.

In my mind Clinton's good deeds for others during his lifetime cancels out any sleazy sex shenanigans he may have gotten up to in private. Trump has never done a good deed for another person in his miserable filthy life unless it would benefit him in some meaningful way.

by Anonymousreply 14February 21, 2021 9:50 AM

R14 My God, I hope I never meet someone as intellectually ravaged as you. We don't care what he did or didn't do for the country. We are talking about child trafficking!!! What don't you understand???? Whether it's Trump or Clinton or Prince Andrew, there's no amnesty! Seek help Damnit!!!

by Anonymousreply 15February 21, 2021 9:56 AM

When I see proof that Clinton had/has sex with underage girls I'll be very happy to change my opinion. So far all I've seen is rumor & innuendo.

by Anonymousreply 16February 21, 2021 10:08 AM

Alan Morton Dershowitz had better worry, and I know he is. Kevin Spacey is another. Who all was on that flight list?

by Anonymousreply 17February 21, 2021 10:10 AM

They tried very hard with Clinton, he doesn't have sex with underage girls. Sorry .

by Anonymousreply 18February 21, 2021 10:11 AM

R16 R18 Yeah sure, but you don't need evidence for Trump or Prince Andrew, right? What a dishonesty. Clinton is not in his first sex case. How do you know if he doesn't have sex with underage girls? Are you living with him?? You're just a pedo apologist just because it's about your Democrats party. No one here comes to plead the case of child trafficking except a mentally ill person like you. You makes want to throw up. FF and blocked.

by Anonymousreply 19February 21, 2021 10:18 AM

No, if anyone is guilty of sex with minors they should be held accountable. From the evidence and reports I have read, they tried very hard to get Clinton in a compromising tape. He did not fall for it. He is a serial cheater with adult women, that is all. I am sorry if that disappoints you.

by Anonymousreply 20February 21, 2021 10:25 AM

r20 If Clinton was smart enough to "not fall for it", it makes you wonder why he hung out with Epstein in the first place. He would have known what was going on a pedo island, so why be there at all unless ...

by Anonymousreply 21February 21, 2021 10:49 AM

[quote] You makes want to throw up

Come again? LOL

by Anonymousreply 22February 21, 2021 10:53 AM

Money? Just a guess. Fundraiser money? I have no idea. If there is evidence that comes to light, I will be the first to condemn him. But so far, there is nothing. Do you think if forner45 had any evidence of that he would have kept it to his self? Pbbttt!

by Anonymousreply 23February 21, 2021 10:55 AM

I think R19 is on the 4th day of a 2 day pad.

by Anonymousreply 24February 21, 2021 10:57 AM

Needs midol and a heating pad.

by Anonymousreply 25February 21, 2021 10:59 AM

And I don't think English is his native tongue.

by Anonymousreply 26February 21, 2021 11:00 AM

r23 Sure, of course, but everyone knows there's a price to pay for that fundraising money. So Clinton had to go to pedo island to pick up the money in person? lol

And as for 45, he'd keep that kind of dirt to himself if he was implicated too.

by Anonymousreply 27February 21, 2021 11:06 AM

Only has Clinton but not Trump. Epstein and Trump are hardly friends.

by Anonymousreply 28February 21, 2021 11:18 AM

[quote] Epstein and Trump are hardly friends

NEWSFLASH!! Epstein is dead.

by Anonymousreply 29February 21, 2021 11:28 AM

They hung out together for decades. There are many photos of Tumor and Epstein partying together online. But nice try

by Anonymousreply 30February 21, 2021 11:29 AM

Well duh, OP. What kind of pander would you be in this day and age if you didn't have all your rooms wired for picture as well as sound?

A guy like Epstein needs an insurance policy - as he demonstrated a few times before he got hit by its backlash.

by Anonymousreply 31February 21, 2021 11:29 AM

R30- Haha. That was supposed to read Trump, autocorrect typed tumor.

by Anonymousreply 32February 21, 2021 11:33 AM

No. You called it right R30.

by Anonymousreply 33February 21, 2021 11:40 AM

Ghislaine flew that helicopter right down in there wearing her captain jacket and hat over a bikini.

by Anonymousreply 34February 21, 2021 11:41 AM

This is why it was hilarious when they bulldozed his estate - destruction of any and all DNA evidence.

The call of “Fake News” will help all of them deny video evidence as “CGI”.

by Anonymousreply 35February 21, 2021 11:47 AM

R33 YoU cALLed iT rIGhT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 21, 2021 11:49 AM

It's amazing that Ghislaine has always denied that she knows anything and that there's any evidence of anything let alone incriminating tapes of either Trump or Clinton. Yet, at one weak moment over four years ago, allegedly admitted not only that there are tapes of Trump but herself offered the information that there are also tapes of Clinton, while stating that she's not going to be tricked into giving anything away. After which she reverted back to saying she doesn't know anything, there are no tapes, etc.

by Anonymousreply 37February 21, 2021 11:55 AM

[quote] If Clinton was smart enough to "not fall for it", it makes you wonder why he hung out with Epstein in the first place.

He stopped hanging out with him pretty quickly, apparently, at one point sending an aide to a dinner party Epstein had held specifically in Bill's honor, and it's rumored that basically being dumped by Bill Clinton made Epstein incredibly angry. The portrait of Bill in a dress that was in Epstein's condo was rumored to be part of his childish revenge against Clinton for basically dumping him.

Also, every trip we know Clinton took on the Epstein jet also included Secret Service and staffers. Lastly, there have been no girls coming forward with allegations against Bill.

It just doesn't make any sense to me to say "Clinton fucked an intern in the Oval Office so of COURSE he fucked little girls on Epstein's island." One doesn't follow the other. JFK fucked about 1000 starlets when he was a Senator and President, he was known to hang around shady characters, is he also a pedo? No, of course not.

by Anonymousreply 38February 21, 2021 11:57 AM

Prince Andrew can not be extradited , can he? No matter what they find on him?

by Anonymousreply 39February 21, 2021 12:05 PM

OP doesn't even mention Trump, or anyone else, does he? Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 40February 21, 2021 12:07 PM

This very weird painting of Clinton in Epstein's house... I guess it means absolutely nothing? Or the fact that Clinton has visited the Epstein pedos island several times...Sure Clinton is an angel, like everyone knows (roll eyes) Whether it was Prince Andrew, Trump or Clinton and several celebrities involved in this disgusting pedo thing, they all knew who Epstein was. Every single one of them knew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 21, 2021 12:12 PM

Clinton has always struck me as someone who never had any problem getting laid. I doubt he fell for Epstein's "honey trap". He's also pretty smart as well and was able to see through Epstein pretty quick

by Anonymousreply 42February 21, 2021 12:16 PM

Clinton is a tranny now, r41? That's a new one.

by Anonymousreply 43February 21, 2021 12:18 PM

Being dumped by Clinton would sting and be humiliating. Emasculating Clinton would be a childish revenge. It seems like a logical reaction to someone who is immature. Maybe Epstein's immaturity is what drew him to little girls.

by Anonymousreply 44February 21, 2021 12:19 PM

^for someone who is immature not to someone.

by Anonymousreply 45February 21, 2021 12:20 PM

Clinton is so smart that he has visited the pedo island many times. Oh how smart he is! I don't know who can pay for this kind of bullshit other than mentally retarded people. Men as powerful and rich as Prince Andrew, Trump and Clinton don't end up on an island for paedophiles by coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 46February 21, 2021 12:22 PM

No one said Clinton is an angel.

There's something wrong with people who say that Clinton chasing after women proves unequivocally that he also fucks little girls on private pedo islands. You can't possibly believe one thing truly leads to the other.

by Anonymousreply 47February 21, 2021 12:22 PM

She never said what Clinton. I can easily imagine Hillary torturing children. And by torturing, I mean talking to them.

by Anonymousreply 48February 21, 2021 12:23 PM

Trump already has allegations of rape of a 13 year old. Clinton is lascivious but he seems to be a man that likes T&A ie women past puberty. I’m betting he’s guilty of sleeping with prostitutes . That still is trafficking especially if the women were coerced by Epstein. I agree with Clinton politically but Trump and Clinton ran in the same circles the difference is Bill is much smarter and knows how to tome down his crassness.

by Anonymousreply 49February 21, 2021 12:33 PM

Dems trying to find a parade to clean up Clinton. There are serious questions about the morals of these people on the DL. Even in the Netflix documentary Clinton is quoted as much as Trump. Trying to exonerate Clinton is worthy of the devil himself or... Paedophiles !

by Anonymousreply 50February 21, 2021 12:38 PM

It’s Clinton in a BLUE DRESS.

by Anonymousreply 51February 21, 2021 12:49 PM

And it's Clinton with Ghislaine Maxwell on the left and on the right he's partying on the pedo island. This has been shown on the Netflix documentary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 21, 2021 12:54 PM

Trump and Clinton have both been tarnished by these Epstein allegations, but not Hilary why was she hurt by the Epstein allegations, but Trump not hurt by Melania's past? Misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 53February 21, 2021 12:55 PM

^ Here are the pictures

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 21, 2021 12:55 PM

Where are the ones of Trump and Epstein?

by Anonymousreply 55February 21, 2021 1:03 PM

Ghislaine Maxwell seen here at Bill Clinton's daughter's wedding. A ceremony where we normally invite only the intimate... No one is trying to exonerate Prince Andrew or Trump, but the Dems are spreading their pathetism by defending him with ridiculous comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 21, 2021 1:10 PM

[quote]Andrew is a given, but I don't think he really cares, because Harry's little black girl from LA is taking all the heat off him

Plenty of heat on that back burner for Andrew for as long as he lives and beyond. The front page of a UK broadsheet today flags more about The Abdication, believe it or not. Big Royal scandals never die, they deepen and broaden as the years go by.

[quote]it's rumored that basically being dumped by Bill Clinton made Epstein incredibly angry.

Reminds me how incensed Sinatra was when JFK let him go. Nobody likes rejection, but imagine (idiotically) thinking you're tight with the top table - then suddenly publicly not. Perhaps Sinatra had a good few bitter words to share with Sam Giancana.

by Anonymousreply 57February 21, 2021 1:12 PM

Sinatra took a sledgehammer to the landing pad he had installed just for Kennedy, lol! I disliked Sinatra intensely. He was a bully.

by Anonymousreply 58February 21, 2021 1:21 PM

Read what the witness says directly from her memoir. P110, 111. She says nothing about the 2 girls being underage.

Wanting Clinton to be a pedo doesn't make him one. Was Stephen Hawiking a pedo too? Naomi Campbell? Hillary too?

WPB PD interviewed over 200 witnesses. Unlike Trump, Epstein, Puss Andrew and others, no one accused Clinton of being with underage girls.

Read the Julie K. Brown Miami Herald story. She broke the story open.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 21, 2021 1:26 PM

Look. The Republicans and their Media allies hate the Clintons. I mean they really, really hate them. They have always hated them. Bill Clinton was a JFK worshipper in his youth who got a Fulbright and demonstrated in the Anti War movement. Hillary worked with the Children's defense fund and went down south to Alabama and exposed the rot facing poor children, especially poor children of color. Then she served on the staff of the Watergate hearings working to get Nixon impeached.

So before they ever ran for anything they were already too far Left. But once they became national figures the long knives came out in earnest. My point is, I am absolutely convinced, especially after he got busted for Lewinsky, that if there was any true evidence against him relating to Epstein, it would already be out here. There's no way their enemies would not leak it.

Unlike Trump, I believe Clinton was so crushed by the damage he did with Lewinsky, that he did learn his lesson. Is he a saint now? No. He probably has cheated again. He's just that way. He cheats. But I'd bet the women were all well over 21 for Clinton, and no, he would not get filthy with Epstein and Ghislaine. But that's just me. It's not my "Clinton Blindness" it has more to do with common sense. In summary, Bill and Hillary have enough active, powerful enemies out here that would be eager to expose him and humiliate her.

by Anonymousreply 60February 21, 2021 1:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 21, 2021 1:29 PM

R60 Booo hooo they hate them, boo hooooooo...The Dems propande and the way they victimized themselves is laughable. What you still do not seem to understand is that political parties have nothing to do with this grim story. You're the only ones who come to defend your Clinton. You're disgusting. Moreover, your Clinton is anything but credible. When you defend a party, you don't excuse sexual predators and pedos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 21, 2021 1:41 PM

^Propaganda

by Anonymousreply 63February 21, 2021 1:42 PM

A man like Epstein would never come right out and say to some powerful man in politics early on in their association "hey, Bill come to my island where I've got a bunch of underage girls for you to fuck all you want". He would woo the guy, gain his friendship and trust. This would go on for a good while until he was sure the guy wasn't going to recoil in horror if he brought the subject up.. I think Bill Clinton figured out what Epstein was all about before it got to the point of Epstein offering him underage girls for sex, and he fled like the wind.

by Anonymousreply 64February 21, 2021 1:42 PM

Agee 64. And Bill Clinton still gets a Secret Service detail. So I'm sure at some point he was waned off Epstein. It has been widely reported that Epstein loved to collect wealthy, famous, powerful people. It was a prestige thing. He also like to be seen among people who were accomplished in areas like academia. And Clinton was a politician who was attracted to money. Especially after the Presidency. He lived for his Foundation.

by Anonymousreply 65February 21, 2021 1:48 PM

Please, r62. If there were anything implicating Clinton, it would have been out by now. It certainly would have been out in 2016 when Hillary ran. In fact, they would have released the info right before Hillary debated Dump, just like they had the women Clinton slept with in the front row at one of the debates. Do you not know how ruthless Republicans/Dump are? Did you not see what they did to Hunter Biden? You’re either naive or a total nitwit. Probably both.

by Anonymousreply 66February 21, 2021 1:49 PM

"The logs showed Clinton took at least 26 flights, not 11 as first believed, aboard financier Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 jet between 2001 and 2003."

26 flights and then "he fled like the wind". lol For someone supposedly so clever, it sure took him a long time to figure Epstein out.

by Anonymousreply 67February 21, 2021 1:50 PM

You suck at this , OP. It is like you propaganda trolls aren't really putting the effort in anymore. Maybe you are a new hire, in which case I encourage you to practice more.

by Anonymousreply 68February 21, 2021 1:51 PM

R62, "propande"? Do you mean "propagate"?

by Anonymousreply 69February 21, 2021 1:51 PM

Dems on this thread are ridiculous. I expected this kind of childish reaction from Trump supporters but no, it's the DL Dems, known for being fanatics who come to defend an indefensible guy. Which says a lot about them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 21, 2021 1:51 PM

I can't find a legitimate source for that, R67, only sketchy websites quoting something that isn't available apparently.

by Anonymousreply 71February 21, 2021 1:53 PM

But you only harp on Clinton, no one else. That is what we call in our Country, "A tell."

by Anonymousreply 72February 21, 2021 1:54 PM

Exactly, R72. The true sleaze in all of this is Andrew. Andrew is pointless. All he did was travel and fuck around and go to dinners.

by Anonymousreply 73February 21, 2021 1:56 PM

[quote] 26 flights and then "he fled like the wind".

Absolutely! Wooing a man like Bill Clinton would have been a years long process. Much longer than 2 or 3 years. One thing power hungry perverts like Epstein have in common is that they have great patience. Epstein was rich beyond measure so he had no need to get things done in a hurry.

by Anonymousreply 74February 21, 2021 1:57 PM

Zzz zzz zz

by Anonymousreply 75February 21, 2021 1:58 PM

The "26 flights" thing comes from a Fox News article that they since deleted.

Per Fact Check, it was 26 flights only if you counted multiple stops during the same trip. There were only SIX trips total, two were one-way trips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76February 21, 2021 2:00 PM

R76-Thank you , you beat me to it. Fox Entertainment. Not news. Unfair, unbalanced, unreliable.

by Anonymousreply 77February 21, 2021 2:06 PM

Wasn't there a story from one of Epstein's victims of Clinton walking in on Epstein, Maxwell and the girl engaged in a 3-way and Clinton was a bit shocked and backed out saying "not my thing" or something?

by Anonymousreply 78February 21, 2021 2:06 PM

R70, you’re a moron and a nitwit. In your own article you posted, the woman said Clinton was a perfect gentleman. Give it up, you’re a horrible troll.

by Anonymousreply 79February 21, 2021 2:09 PM

Time to open your eyes on the Dems behaviors on the DL

by Anonymousreply 80February 21, 2021 2:10 PM

R79 "The woman said he was a perfect gentleman". LOL. YOU are the moron here. The point is he was getting massages on Epstein PEDO island. Who else did he fucked??? Were you there?

by Anonymousreply 81February 21, 2021 2:13 PM

This may not be the right job for you , OP. Just trying to be helpful.

by Anonymousreply 82February 21, 2021 2:13 PM

R79 The point is he went MANY times on Jeffrey PEDO island and he KNEW what he was doing! They ALL knew!

by Anonymousreply 83February 21, 2021 2:15 PM

It must so difficult for them R81, what with their guy losing the election and failing at his pathetic coup attempt.

by Anonymousreply 84February 21, 2021 2:15 PM

Six trips? lol Six trips on what was called the Lolita Express? Yeah, Bill Clinton - long-time philanderer with multiple sexual assault allegations against him, who did not have sex with that woman - good thing he knew where to draw the line! Maybe he just let them blow him.

by Anonymousreply 85February 21, 2021 2:17 PM

R79 Trump raped a 12 year old girl. He and Epstein took turns with her. It is documented court record. Where is your indignation over that , OP?

by Anonymousreply 86February 21, 2021 2:18 PM

Well? No? Nothing? What a maroon. BB

by Anonymousreply 87February 21, 2021 2:20 PM

Wasn't most of those trips on Epstein's plane just for Clinton and his entourage to various speaking engagements? The Clinton's are notoriously cheap and would jump at free use of Epstein's plane

by Anonymousreply 88February 21, 2021 2:21 PM

It's amazing how the Dems would want special treatment when it comes to one of their idols, but they don't forgive those who are Republicans for the same things. The lack of credibility here is more than glaring. They look like followers of a cult. They are the only ones here turning the thread on politics when it's about PEDOS regardless the party.

by Anonymousreply 89February 21, 2021 2:22 PM

R88- Yes. We all know it would have been blasted from pillar to post if Clinton had done anything illegal.

by Anonymousreply 90February 21, 2021 2:22 PM

Oh, OP. You are a terrible troll. You need to go back to remedial troll school. You’ve provided no proof at all about dick. It is fun batting you around though.

by Anonymousreply 91February 21, 2021 2:22 PM

The scariest thing about this horror show are the countless unheard victims who not only suffered abuse but possibly even death at the hands of these psychos. We don’t the worst of it.

I’m reminded of that Republican aid that was recently caught admitting he wanted to see a baby raped. ::shudder::

by Anonymousreply 92February 21, 2021 2:23 PM

Bye troll. Tell Vlad you are fired. Fired we say!

by Anonymousreply 93February 21, 2021 2:23 PM

R92- That was the most stomach- churning thing I have ever read.

by Anonymousreply 94February 21, 2021 2:25 PM

R14 You had me at:

[quote] The big glaring difference between Bill Clinton and that filth Trump is that although they are both sleazy characters Clinton was a great politician who did a tremendous amount of good for the country during his time in office. Trump is a lowlife crook who corrupted everything he touched during his time in office. Bill Clinton was very much like JFK who also was a sleazy character but did great things for America during his time in office. There is no one to compare Trump to. The closest we can come is Richard Nixon, but frankly Trump makes Nixon look like a choirboy.

Succinct. You somewhat lost me at:

[quote]In my mind Clinton's good deeds for others during his lifetime cancels out any sleazy sex shenanigans he may have gotten up to in private. Trump has never done a good deed for another person in his miserable filthy life unless it would benefit him in some meaningful way.

There is no “cancel[ing] out” abuse. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 95February 21, 2021 2:27 PM

As for where the recordings are, the FBI searched his homes and removed computers and disks, including the Manhattan house where they used an ax to chop through the front doors. Did Bill Barr dispose of all that stuff?

by Anonymousreply 96February 21, 2021 2:29 PM

The way you cancel out Trump's child rape? Tell your boss to send better trolls to us. This is downright insulting. Of all the fucking nerve......

by Anonymousreply 97February 21, 2021 2:30 PM

TRUMP MODEL MANAGEMENT trafficked underage Eastern European girls for years. What exactly do you think TRUMP ESCORTS is doing in China ?...hint: they are NOT giving guided tours. Also, why do you think "Q" is fixated by pedophilia and child trafficking ? When the truth comes out, dont be shocked to find Trump and or his collaborators are the ones behind "Q"...its all about PROJECTION.

by Anonymousreply 98February 21, 2021 2:30 PM

R98- Victoria's secret " modeling" agency. Trump has been a sex trafficking rapist and pedophile for decades. He also fucked his daughter. GTFO

by Anonymousreply 99February 21, 2021 2:33 PM

Okay but when the truth will come out on Clinton too, in that case, it'll be wrong. Isn't it? Hahaha My God, you're only making yourself look more and more fools R98

by Anonymousreply 100February 21, 2021 2:35 PM

Let's not get facts get in the way. Here's the detalis from Trump and Epstein rape/fight over who got to rape the 13 yo first. 12 year old "Maria Doe" was a witness to this rape, she later ended up "missing" and Epstein/Maxwell/Trump used that to scare the others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101February 21, 2021 2:36 PM

Is this the same troll who was here the other day that has poor ESL skills?

by Anonymousreply 102February 21, 2021 2:36 PM

Ok champ. Gotta go eat some babies now. Loon.

by Anonymousreply 103February 21, 2021 2:36 PM

[quote] Then HIllary served on the staff of the Watergate hearings working to get Nixon impeached.

She got fired from the committee, by the Democrats, for outrageously unethical behavior.

by Anonymousreply 104February 21, 2021 2:36 PM

I was skeptical about Clinton because he appeared to keep his lusting toward grown women, and before you shout what about Monica, in spite of her age Monica was built like a full grown woman.

But Trump clearly lusted after his own young daughter, no reason to question if he was into the distractions Epstein provided. Don't know why anyone would try to defend Donald as having the decency to turn down young trim.

by Anonymousreply 105February 21, 2021 2:37 PM

R202 Yes

by Anonymousreply 106February 21, 2021 2:37 PM

Dump loved Epstein.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107February 21, 2021 2:39 PM

No one forgets the facts about Trump. It's the Dems who forget the facts about Clinton. A bit like fangirl teens do a K-Pop band

by Anonymousreply 108February 21, 2021 2:40 PM

Never mind. This is indeed the same troll who started the "wokeist" threads?

by Anonymousreply 109February 21, 2021 2:40 PM

Show us real evidence from a reputable source and we will. You have not done that .

by Anonymousreply 110February 21, 2021 2:41 PM

r106 check your post, we aren't up to 202 yet.

by Anonymousreply 111February 21, 2021 2:41 PM

Yes, 109, he is

by Anonymousreply 112February 21, 2021 2:42 PM

Trump raped a woman in Ivanka's bedroom while her husband was in the hallway. E Jean Carroll interviewed her last month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113February 21, 2021 2:43 PM

I don't believe it. If she had tapes on Trump, why wouldn't he have pardoned her to keep her quiet?

by Anonymousreply 114February 21, 2021 2:44 PM

Multiple witness confirm the tapes, your belief is irrelevant. Trump raped his wife and once had a party with Epstein and 28 women. Let's stick to facts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115February 21, 2021 2:46 PM

Nah.

by Anonymousreply 116February 21, 2021 2:47 PM

Release the tapes.

by Anonymousreply 117February 21, 2021 2:48 PM

Human trafficking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118February 21, 2021 2:51 PM

Clinton received a blow job from an adult. BFD

by Anonymousreply 119February 21, 2021 2:52 PM

Great article, thanks r118.

R13, fact reminder: Clinton was not impeached for “Lewinsky,” he was impeached for lying under oath.

by Anonymousreply 120February 21, 2021 3:13 PM

The troll leaves to bump 20 other threads when you confront him with facts. It's really the only defense.

by Anonymousreply 121February 21, 2021 3:13 PM

What r38, r60 and r66 said.

The sheen of the Clintons has faded for me.

But, it's laughable to think that Clinton would have risked his political and electability viability by engaging in illegal sex relations with an underage person.

I hope the unhinged Clinton Hater's head here explodes reading the following : Clinton also would not do that because he knows it's wrong.

Was Clinton reckless and stupid for the Lewinsky affair? Of course. But both were adults. He also dropped Epstein because, obviously, he knew he wanted to, and had to, after gaining knowledge of Epstein's proclivities.

I have to believe Chelsea Clinton feels humiliated and ashamed every time she knows that the pic of Maxwell at her wedding, with an aisle seat, no less, is sent out into the cyber-sphere; made all the worse that Chelsea has only herself to blame for extending to her the "most coveted" invite of that year.

by Anonymousreply 122February 21, 2021 3:13 PM

Dems turned into Far Left. Denying facts. Laughable

by Anonymousreply 123February 21, 2021 6:12 PM

R123, is your head up your anus? Take it out!

by Anonymousreply 124February 21, 2021 7:10 PM

No, but you're confusing your mouth with your anus. It's all that comes out of it= shit. It stinks. Fuck off Pedo apologist.

by Anonymousreply 125February 21, 2021 7:14 PM

OP refuses to even acknowledge the many reliable sources linked for him/her. Troll.

by Anonymousreply 126February 21, 2021 7:16 PM

"Okay people, look away, quick look away, don't look at Clinton, look at Trump. See what he did? Look away"

you're so obvious and pathetic. Yes you all turned into Far lefties, and pedo apologists. You all look nothing like the real dems on this website, whether you like or not.

by Anonymousreply 127February 21, 2021 7:19 PM

Steven Hawkins was at Epstein's island. There are pictures. Obviously Epstein worked his thing from several angles. Donating tons of money to charitable causes and simultaneously running a sex trade for underage girls, devious evil mind. But he was clever at his shtick.

If Bill got involved in all of it, throw him under the bus - no problem. Joe Biden made sure he didn't use either Bill nor Hillary for his campaign. So Dems shouldn't be affected by a potential scandal.

by Anonymousreply 128February 21, 2021 7:30 PM

R128 Finally!!! Someone who makes sense here!!!! Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 129February 21, 2021 7:32 PM

Not one here said Bill Clinton is an angel, we just said he is not involved in child trafficking or pedophilia. Big difference. Try the OP is screeching Clinton! No one else seems to interest him. Troll.

by Anonymousreply 130February 21, 2021 7:35 PM

Bill Clinton is probably guilty and it's not really hard to believe that he would rape an Epstein teen sex slave. The people acting like Clinton would be above that are laughable. The guy is sleazy and he's stuck his dick in people he shouldn't have when it was a bad idea all the time.

by Anonymousreply 131February 21, 2021 7:45 PM

Clinton is political history so why is someone(Boris. Natasha)harping on him now?

by Anonymousreply 132February 21, 2021 7:50 PM

I still have problems believing this. A notorious philanderer isn't automatically a sexual abuser and pedophile. I would also hope Bill Clinton was smarter than being tricked into another sex scandal.

Time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 133February 21, 2021 7:54 PM

That comment was meant for R131.

R133

by Anonymousreply 134February 21, 2021 7:55 PM

OP, it’s called elementary school. Start there. I promise, it will help.

by Anonymousreply 135February 21, 2021 7:59 PM

[quote] A notorious philanderer isn't automatically a sexual abuser and pedophile.

Well, Juanita Broderick might disagree.

by Anonymousreply 136February 21, 2021 9:03 PM

Bill Clinton was a ex-prez. He knew Epstein was a mossad agent & knew Epstein was collecting videotapes. You seriously think the former president who got a top secret security briefing every day for 8 years didnt know what Epstein was doing?

People never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 137February 21, 2021 9:12 PM

R137 if there was one thing Clinton was famous for, it was thinking with his dick and not his brain.

by Anonymousreply 138February 21, 2021 9:41 PM

Israeli intelligence agency got him once. I don’t think he’d be dumb enough to do it a second time.

by Anonymousreply 139February 21, 2021 9:42 PM

[quote]Bill Clinton is probably guilty and it's not really hard to believe that he would rape an Epstein teen sex slave.

A grown man who would be attracted to the women we know Clinton has been with, in and out of his marriage, would not be into fucking underage girls. Just like if you like to fuck men you wouldn't be interested in fucking a twink because you like fucking grown men and vice versa.

I'd be the first to admit most straight men are assholes but the majority don't cross those kinds of lines on a whim, they are either into young pussy or they are not.

by Anonymousreply 140February 21, 2021 9:49 PM

r137 if Epstein was working with intelligence then it is possible Clinton couldn't do a fucking thing about what was going on. It's cute you think the president has all the power in our government.

When it comes to intelligence and starting wars there are other powers in our govt that are involved. Playing with the economy and giving rich people tax breaks is one thing, entrapping powerful men and blackmailing them belongs to the spooks.

by Anonymousreply 141February 21, 2021 9:55 PM

Bill Clinton loved being on Epstein's private plane. It was free of course...but nothing is free in this world, is it?

I'm sure Bill had something on Epstein too.

by Anonymousreply 142February 21, 2021 9:56 PM

He didn't need to have anything on Epstein if Epstein was being used by intelligence for blackmail purposes which is entirely possible, that would make Epstein untouchable unless, of course, he got caught.

by Anonymousreply 143February 21, 2021 9:59 PM

I'm thinking FOX News would come up with some kind of clever cover for Trump doing anything at all, even if it's doing naughty things to underage boys, girls or space aliens.

by Anonymousreply 144February 22, 2021 1:23 AM

And she definitely wasn’t lying because she’s such a morally upstanding and honorable person!

by Anonymousreply 145February 22, 2021 1:44 AM

So far this case is a sleeper. Lazy press doesn't want to have to dig out the dirt.

by Anonymousreply 146February 22, 2021 2:25 AM

Trying to care about this nothing burger story. Where are the tapes? Without proof, it’s hard to believe. I think we just ran into a similar situation with a former President alleging election fraud without a shred of evidence.

by Anonymousreply 147February 22, 2021 3:16 AM

Ghislaine Maxwell has nothing on Trump. If she had, Trump would have pardoned her in exchange for silence. That so would have been negotiated. It didn't happen, therefore, there are no tapes out there waiting to be revealed.

Next story.

by Anonymousreply 148February 22, 2021 5:14 AM

R148- Bill Barr destroyed the evidence on Trump after they had Epstein murdered.

by Anonymousreply 149February 22, 2021 6:50 AM

[quote]Well, Juanita Broderick might disagree.

I never believed Juanita Broderick. She completely fabricated her story.

by Anonymousreply 150February 22, 2021 9:23 AM

R150 I guess so did those two Arkansas State Troopers who testified under oath that they were there that night did too.

"There are none so blind as those that refuse to see."

by Anonymousreply 151February 22, 2021 12:18 PM

Block the MAGA troll and all the anti-Clinton posts disappear.

by Anonymousreply 152February 22, 2021 1:41 PM

Bill always, from what we know and has been alleged in the public record, went after legally adult, even mature, women. Paula, Gennifer, Kathleen, Monica (23), etc. Plus, he had been meted out punishment for his dalliances.

Would Bill then really put his legal and his wife's political fates in the hands of Jeffrey Epstein? Would a former President not suspect a taping system?

Trump, OTOH, HAS been accused in a legal deposition of raping a then-13-year-old girl. His name has not just been on Epstein plane manifests, as Clinton's; he is shown more than a few times at parties with JE. Plus, Trump ran skeevy "beauty contests" for teens and young women, associating with accused pedophiles, notably John Casablancas.

Finally, have you ever really listened to Trump (especially when he speaks to female reporters)? That whispery tone.

"Stay calm." "Be quiet." "Just relax. Keep your voice down." "Don't be a baby." "It'll all go away." "Don't talk about it, right?" "You're special, and we love you."

You can hear all that in another context, another situation, can you not? Oft-used, now readily retrieved from his memory bank.

Well, that's my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 153February 22, 2021 3:05 PM

R152 has just outed itself as a snowflake.

by Anonymousreply 154February 22, 2021 5:20 PM

R153- I think that is a brilliant observation. You can not NOT notice that once pointed out. Damn. He should be rotting in a prison cell.

by Anonymousreply 155February 22, 2021 5:31 PM

R151, where did you hear about this? Breitfart?

Broderick can't even remember when it happened and the hotel has no record she even rented a room there. No one saw either Clinton or her in the hotel. She testified under oath twice that no incident happened between her and Clinton. Her husband, who she was cheating on at the time didn't see a bruised or cut lip ....

by Anonymousreply 156February 22, 2021 6:41 PM

Broderick is a Deplorable hag with a hard on for old Billy Boy.

The Israeli government has all of Epstein’s tapes now. Epstein didn’t have enough power, or clout, or protection, or money to run such a sophisticated operation on his own. Ghislaine is a problem for them, although she seems to be smart enough to keep her mouth shut. Still, I wouldn’t be at all surprised should she suffer a debilitating stroke, heart attack or other probably fatal health issue courtesy of some poison.

by Anonymousreply 157February 22, 2021 7:17 PM

R157- I am surprised as well. Waited to hear of her death from " covid." It is very surprising that she is still alive. I also thought that surly Trump would pardon her. That shocked me that he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 158February 22, 2021 7:55 PM

R157 is David Brock.

by Anonymousreply 159February 22, 2021 11:23 PM

Bibi will never let her die inside. This girl is well-connected.

by Anonymousreply 160February 23, 2021 7:40 PM

I don't mean to be anti-semitic, but Ghislaine is so much the epitome of the Scheming Jewess, it is unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 161February 23, 2021 7:44 PM

R161 How is that not anti-Semitic, you dumb fuckwit?

by Anonymousreply 162February 24, 2021 5:50 PM

[quote]Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite charged with aiding Jeffrey Epstein’s sexual abuse, has offered to renounce her UK and French citizenship in an attempt to secure bail.

[quote]The offer to surrender her foreign citizenship is the latest attempt by Maxwell’s lawyers to secure bail for their client. Maxwell, 59, has been denied bail twice, with a judge deeming her to be a flight risk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163February 24, 2021 5:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!