Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Taylor Swift's career in its death throes?

She hasn't had a hit in ages.

And now she's making tv commercials for Capital One, for fuck's sake.

Next stop, Christina Aguileraville..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 4, 2021 7:50 PM

She can keep performing at the Grand Ole Opry until she drops dead. Country music fans have no musical taste and will keep supporting this butch bitch as long as she maintains an acceptable image and doesn't do something drastic like marry a black guy.

by Anonymousreply 1February 20, 2021 8:56 AM

She released like three albums in five months and is re-recording all her earliest albums to undermine Scooter. She is fine and will be the Cher of her generation.

by Anonymousreply 2February 20, 2021 9:21 AM

That may be R1, but that's just for income.

In terms of popularity, she's on the decline.

by Anonymousreply 3February 20, 2021 2:39 PM

What's with the stupid wink that she gives now, in every commercial?

Is that supposed to be her "signature" move?

by Anonymousreply 4February 20, 2021 6:29 PM

Three enormously successful albums in the space of about a year. I'd say she's doing just fine.

by Anonymousreply 5February 20, 2021 7:12 PM

She’s had two number singles in the last year, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6February 20, 2021 7:46 PM

She looks like a Monsoon.

by Anonymousreply 7February 20, 2021 7:49 PM

R6, Both of which plummeted after the first week, since she is only popular within her fanbase nowadays. Her last single had the biggest drop from #1 in chart history. Her fans can only do so much.

Her last big hit was in 2015.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 20, 2021 7:53 PM

R8 because it got knocked down by all of the Christmas songs that momentarily grabbed all of the top spots. Willow has turned out to be a pretty decent radio hit.

by Anonymousreply 9February 20, 2021 8:02 PM

How could her last big hit have been all the way back in 2015? I can think of at least FOUR huge songs she has put out since then. That duet she did with Zayn Malik being the first that pops into my head.

2015 was when she put out of her 1989 record.

Dumb post, OP.

by Anonymousreply 10February 20, 2021 8:04 PM

Two biggest selling albums of the year? Grammy nominations on the horizon, with the possibility of winning album of the year which would make her equal to Barbara Streisand? Just because you don’t like someone OP doesn’t mean facts are irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 11February 20, 2021 8:04 PM

And wasn’t Look what you made me do enormous?

by Anonymousreply 12February 20, 2021 8:05 PM

god she's homely

by Anonymousreply 13February 20, 2021 8:17 PM

It's hard to tell what the standard is for a true "hit" single anymore. It used to be so easy in the pre-streaming days. A song would rise steadily until it's peak. It was based on airplay and sales. Now it seems the way they assemble the charts is a combination of sales, airplay and streaming. Songs seem to enter really high and then disappear fairly quickly.

by Anonymousreply 14February 20, 2021 9:40 PM

I hate her as much as anyone, but it's undeniable that she has had significant longevity in this business. She is still selling a lot of records at a time when no one is. If it weren't for the pandemic, she'd be selling out arenas too. Her time of decline from the singles chart will come, but it is indisputable at this point that she's going to be around until she dies. She's now 15 years into her career. She'll be like Mick Jagger selling out stadiums until she's 80 and like Bruce Springsteen where a queef can go to #1 on the album charts. Whether we want to hear it or not, she's here to stay.

by Anonymousreply 15February 20, 2021 9:52 PM

Taylor Swift? Hmm, let's see. Nice gowns. Beautiful gowns.

by Anonymousreply 16February 21, 2021 10:52 AM

[quote]She can keep performing at the Grand Ole Opry until she drops dead. Country music fans have no musical taste and will keep supporting this butch bitch as long as she maintains an acceptable image and doesn't do something drastic like marry a black guy.

The fact that she's come out as a huge flaming liberal might.

by Anonymousreply 17February 21, 2021 11:49 AM

Her songs aren’t memorable nor will they stand the test of time. It says something about the state of pop music today that she’s the biggest pop star of her generation.

by Anonymousreply 18February 21, 2021 12:08 PM

Forgive people like OP. DL is full of delusions about artists. This is the same site that claimed not to long ago that Beyonce was over and has disappeared from the music radar. Beyonce stopped chasing Billboard Hot 100 lists long ago but her fan base is strong and she constantly tours (outside of the pandemic). Her Lemonade album was highly praised but when against Adele for the Album of the year. People still talk about Lemonade thanks in part to her killer Coachella performance, but Adele's album has faded into obscurity.

Same think with Justin Bieber. He's very popular with Gen-Z and long since moved on from being a pop joke to a series artist that young straight MEN can also enjoy.

There is a section of DL that stopped understanding the direction of pop music after social media took the reigns of what's cool. They aren't with the times. Even I at 30 struggle to keep up with what's cool and who's in. The traditional media is playing catch up when once upon a time they were the king makers. Social media now dictates the terms but at a faster clip.

I don't fault anyone for thinking certain people may be over but you've gotta check the facts. T-Swift as this generation's Cher was a perfect comparison. That girl ain't going anywhere for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 19February 21, 2021 12:32 PM

ARe you kidding me?

She had two number one albums just last year.

She is not Shawn Mendes or Jason Derulo, she doesn't need radio hits to have a career

by Anonymousreply 20February 21, 2021 12:35 PM

Forgive people like OP. DL is full of delusions about artists. This is the same site that claimed not too long ago that Beyonce was over and that she has disappeared from the music radar. Beyonce stopped chasing Billboard Hot 100 lists long ago but her fan base remains strong. She constantly tours (outside of the pandemic). Her Lemonade album was highly praised but went against Adele for the Album of the Year. People still talk about Lemonade thanks in part to her killer Coachella performance, but Adele's album has faded into obscurity.

Same thing with Justin Bieber. He's very popular with Gen-Z and long since moved on from being a pop joke to a serious artist that young straight MEN can also enjoy.

There is a section of DL that stopped understanding the direction of pop music after social media took the reigns of what's cool. They aren't with the times. Even I, at 30, struggle to keep up with what's cool and who's in. The traditional media is playing catch up when once upon a time they were the king makers. Social media now dictates the terms but at a faster clip.

I don't fault anyone for thinking certain people may be over but you've gotta check the facts. T-Swift as this generation's Cher was a perfect comparison. That girl ain't going anywhere for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 21February 21, 2021 12:36 PM

Forgive R19.

There are so many misspelled words in her post, that I had to stop reading after paragraph two, or risk having a nervous breakdown.

Honey, go back to your ESL classes. You need more work.

by Anonymousreply 22February 21, 2021 12:36 PM

If anything, the culture is changing, which means the big pop music acts are also changing. It remains to be seen if she'll change along with it and continue to have hits. She'd probably do well if she took a few years off once her album sales started to drop, then came back as a mature act with less of a pop bent, but she's not at that point yet because album sales are still good.

by Anonymousreply 23February 21, 2021 12:38 PM

R8 Context is everything.

Willow is a folk song, not a pop nor even country. What it's weird is that it got to number one not the fact that it fell hard in its second week.

She released two folk albums which means she is not that invested in having hits right now

by Anonymousreply 24February 21, 2021 12:39 PM

I already fixed it for you r22, see my post at r21. It was a damn mess. I wish we had an edit button....

r20 you are correct, Shawn is the girl in danger. His Wonder album went to #1 but debuted at 18. He even did a duet with Justin Bieber. Surprisingly he was the better singer on that track. Even with JB he couldn't get higher than #8 on Hot 100. JB did a song about sitting at home in quarantine last year, "Stuck with U", that went to #1 hahaha. Though Princess Grande was on there. Now Shawn has cut his hair to remake the magic. Home girl is desperate.

by Anonymousreply 25February 21, 2021 12:43 PM

Poor Taylor. She looks as if she's gained a few, too. Pandemic 35?

by Anonymousreply 26February 21, 2021 12:45 PM

r23 have you listened to Taylor's last two albums? She's not trying to remake 1989 or boring Reputation. She's going back to her chill coffee house guitar sounds very fitting for an artist that can't tour. If anything, she is building up demand for the moment that she can announce her next tour schedule. She's be more than fine.

by Anonymousreply 27February 21, 2021 12:45 PM

Nothings special about her. Absolutely nothing. Her sales have been declined tremendously but are still considered a success in this streaming world 😂. Mediocre voice, extremely poor stage presence, can’t dance, can’t sing. She dos have a good team of ghost writers however

by Anonymousreply 28February 21, 2021 12:51 PM

R19 I hate to break it to you but Taylor Swift isn’t as popular among Gen Z as you think. I work with a lot of Gen Z population and I can say that K Pop is more popular in this group than Taylor Swift. Gen Z aren’t also as beholden to one pop act as past generations, their taste run the gamut and are not very predictable. I’ve seen teens sing/ dance to songs that have no melody nor very catchy but hey, it makes for great 15 seconds of TikTok video. Sorry, but even Taylor has been aged out of being influential to Gen Z.

What Taylor has is loyal fanbase not unlike to what Madonna had. She also plays by the media playbook and ticks off all the right boxes in that she says all the right things.

by Anonymousreply 29February 21, 2021 1:07 PM

Oh come on, Madonna's fanbase was loyal for 30 years.

And K Pop is a flavour of the month, the fact of most of them are completely interchangeable don't help.

Taylor is not as popular as in her 1989 era and probably will never be but she is able to reinvent herself without any problem like the fact that she was able to make two folk albums to sell like cookies.

Beyonce doesn't have a hit in a lot of years and her career is perfectly fine

by Anonymousreply 30February 21, 2021 1:18 PM

Do adults still listen to music? Circa ten years ago, I threw away all my CDs and records and haven’t really listened to music since. I think music is a dead art form.

by Anonymousreply 31February 21, 2021 1:35 PM

Um she released two albums over the internet to critical acclaim - she is currently re-recording her catalog to fuck over Scooter Braun. She's fine.

by Anonymousreply 32February 21, 2021 1:44 PM

I never listened to her but ended up listening to these 2 albums and they are quite good.

by Anonymousreply 33February 21, 2021 2:09 PM

I don't GAF about her popularity or lack of it. She's a rapacious, two-faced asshole for taking money to promote the endlessly rancid Capital One.

by Anonymousreply 34February 21, 2021 2:35 PM

R32 she sounds petty and violent.

by Anonymousreply 35February 21, 2021 3:23 PM

Probably a couple million for half a day's work. Why the hell not?

by Anonymousreply 36February 21, 2021 3:26 PM

She needs to play a bitch on a soap.

by Anonymousreply 37February 21, 2021 3:33 PM

This is a hysterical and ridiculous thread. She isn't going anywhere. 3 albums in a year. Critically acclaimed and increased her fanbase. If nothing else it gave her even more credit as an artist.

OP she's staying deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 38February 21, 2021 4:15 PM

r31 is weird as fuck. Miss Thing don't think current or new music is artistically relevant so naturally she throws out her old music? Um, what a screwball. Of course people of every age still listen to music. Unlike you, we don't need to pretend to be some pretentious prick about something meant for entertainment. What else have you thrown out of your house because it hasn't match your impossible standards of "art"?

Side note, get a Spotify account. You can listen to music from the days of the petticoat and or Beethoven if that's your fancy.

by Anonymousreply 39February 21, 2021 5:23 PM

If her career death also means the death of "yassss" gays , then I'm all for it.

by Anonymousreply 40February 21, 2021 5:32 PM

It's curious people are discussing the end of her career when the last two albums were widely celebrated.

I remember a singer in my country (Taylor is not that popular in Spain even if she had a bunch of hits, most of them from 1989) saying Floklore was the album she didn't know she need it. She praised her a lot (and she is an indie artist).

Like it or not, Taylor is able to reinvent herself without much problem and right now she has a good percentage of adult fans so even a flop is not going to make her dissapear

by Anonymousreply 41February 21, 2021 6:02 PM

By the way Folklore was the best selling album of 2020. Stupid cunt OP

by Anonymousreply 42February 21, 2021 10:44 PM

n the U.S., Folklore and Evermore were each supported by three singles — one to mainstream radio, one to country radio, and one to triple A radio. The singles in that order were "Cardigan", "Betty", "Exile" (featuring Bon Iver); and "Willow", "No Body, No Crime" (featuring Haim), "Coney Island" (featuring the National); respectively.[234] In Germany, Folklore was supported by another single, "The 1".[235] The lead singles from each album, "Cardigan" and "Willow", debuted atop the Billboard Hot 100 the same week their parent albums debuted atop the Billboard 200, making Swift the first artist to debut atop both the U.S. singles and albums charts simultaneously.[236] Both albums sold over one million units worldwide in its first week, with Folklore selling two million.[237][238] Folklore broke the record for first-day album streams by a female artist on streaming platform Spotify, a record registered in the Guinness World Records.[239] It was the best-selling album of 2020 in the U.S., having sold 1.2 million copies by January 2021.[240]

by Anonymousreply 43February 21, 2021 10:45 PM

She only held on until Kanye started circling the drain. She wanted to spit on his grave. Now, she can.

by Anonymousreply 44February 21, 2021 10:53 PM

"Thank you, Taylor. Please get help."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 21, 2021 11:08 PM

Assuming this is just a troll post. I can't stand her, but she's the biggest pop star in the world right now.

by Anonymousreply 46February 21, 2021 11:14 PM

One can only hope OP.

by Anonymousreply 47February 21, 2021 11:18 PM

[quote]Same think with Justin Bieber. He's very popular with Gen-Z and long since moved on from being a pop joke to a series artist that young straight MEN can also enjoy.

A "serious artist?" No. His music is by-the-numbers garbage. Just awful.

by Anonymousreply 48February 22, 2021 12:59 AM

You can tell who has copies of Taylor's Diary and pretends to be her at night.

by Anonymousreply 49February 22, 2021 1:15 AM

My pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 50February 22, 2021 1:46 AM

She's the most vanilla, wonder bread, corn starch, and Elmer's glue white girl of all time. She'll be around until similarly plain white girls find another milquetoast white girl figure to latch onto.

by Anonymousreply 51February 22, 2021 1:46 AM

@r8 wrong, ‘I don’t want to live forever’ was a smash hit released in 2017, look what you made me do was pretty big and was released in 2017, delicate was huge for months and was released as a single in 2018. Also, when you are as huge and established as her, the focus isn’t hit singles that make little money, the focus is album and tour ticket sales. Both of which she sells more of than anyone alive today (except Adele for album sales). She is far from any decline, let alone “over”. You’re just old out of touch and delusional.

by Anonymousreply 52February 22, 2021 4:56 AM

@r19 why bring Beyoncé up in this thread? Bey is kinda over, her last two releases have FLOPPED into oblivion and they had the biggest promo ever. The first was a dual album with her superstar husband, don’t they fancy themselves American royalty, then why can’t they get their dual album to debut at number one? Next she released an soundtrack album for DISNEY connected to their biggest intellectual property ever, the lion king, which flopped even harder. Beyoncé and Taylor are not the same, as Taylor is still going strong selling millions of albums in her 15th year, bey couldn’t make it 15 years solo.

by Anonymousreply 53February 22, 2021 5:05 AM

oh please, she had a lot of commercials over the years, AMEX experience, some headphones etc,

by Anonymousreply 54February 22, 2021 5:11 AM

@r44 she surprise released folklore the exact same day Kanye was supposed to drop his album DONDA. he found out she was dropping, and completely scrapped the project never to mention it again. I mean he had been talking about it for months, had released the cover art and track list earlier that same week. But he’s so scared of Taylor ruining his number 1 album streak he legit scrapped a whole album, never to be heard. Pathetic. Then folklore went on to be the biggest album of the year, and he is a washed up divorced insane shoe salesman. Time really is the ultimate truth teller.

by Anonymousreply 55February 22, 2021 5:30 AM

Fat bitch!

by Anonymousreply 56February 22, 2021 8:14 AM

[quote] She'll be around until similarly plain white girls find another milquetoast white girl figure to latch onto.

Her fanbase isn't just white girls. Plenty of suburban black and Asian girls who have white friends seem to listen to this bitch too. Many of the Asian girls especially who are Taylor fans seem to be of the desperate to be considered white variety.

by Anonymousreply 57February 22, 2021 8:30 AM

Orientals are even more bland and boring than white girls, which is why they also like Taylor Swift.

Her audience is practically brain dead.

by Anonymousreply 58February 22, 2021 8:38 AM

I never liked any of her songs. And I’m really into pop music.

by Anonymousreply 59February 22, 2021 9:32 AM

Daddy bought her career for her. She's bland and vanilla and sold her soul when she went through that girl squad phase and it appeared as if she really was just the head bitch than the girl next door.

by Anonymousreply 60February 22, 2021 9:47 AM

[quote]Her songs aren’t memorable nor will they stand the test of time.

I know I like one of her older songs but I can’t remember what it is.

by Anonymousreply 61February 22, 2021 8:44 PM

She is still the biggest selling artist. All her albums sell shit tons.

by Anonymousreply 62February 22, 2021 9:32 PM

'Also, when you are as huge and established as her, the focus isn’t hit singles that make little money, the focus is album and tour ticket sales. Both of which she sells more of than anyone alive today (except Adele for album sales)'

Nope, Ed Sheeran sells more albums and tour tickets and streams much better.

by Anonymousreply 63February 22, 2021 10:32 PM

Her biggest success was 1989 in 2014 because she cynically tapped into the vast global 1d fandom by making the entire album about her three month relationship with Harry Styles. Even called its huge lead single Style and wore his necklace in the video. That album was her biggest seller and her sales since then have decreased with each new release. From 1.2m for 1989's opening week to only 550k for Evermore and 600k for Folkbore.

by Anonymousreply 64February 22, 2021 10:35 PM

Bigger than the question on when/whether her sun has set is why she ever had a career in the first place, let alone one that lasted for a while.

She always looked like a cookie taken toon soon from the oven. And I have no idea what she sounds like though I'm sure I must have heard her at some point.

by Anonymousreply 65February 22, 2021 10:40 PM

[quote] She always looked like a cookie taken toon soon from the oven

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

by Anonymousreply 66February 22, 2021 10:42 PM

You can see the alarming extent of her narcissism in her choice of Joe Alwyn, who looks like her twin brother. She always chooses white boyfriends with blue or green eyes, just like herself. Harry Styles, Jake G, Tom H, Calvin Harris. Hoe Alwyn is the one who looks most like her, so she's going to marry him.

by Anonymousreply 67February 22, 2021 10:45 PM

[quote] She always chooses white boyfriends with blue or green eyes

She also chooses GIRLFRIENDS who look like her, too.

Exhibit A: KARLIE KLOSS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 22, 2021 10:56 PM

Taylor has definitely chowed down on Karlie's pussy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69February 22, 2021 10:57 PM

Some sad sow on here still think Taylard is a dyke. Karlie has been dating Josh Kushner since she was 19.

by Anonymousreply 70February 22, 2021 11:10 PM

r63 Ed Sheeran has better streaming numbers for sure but Taylor consistently beats him in both album sales and tour sales. Although Ed's Divide Tour made more than double Taylor's Reputation Tour did, Taylor only had 53 shows while Ed had 255 shows. Per wikipedia, each show for Ed grossed an average 3.04 million with an average attendance of 34,496 while Taylor did an average of 6.52 million and an attendance of 54,507.

[quote]Sheeran is the decade's fourth-highest-grossing act with $848.3 million, behind U2, Taylor Swift ($910.2 million) and The Rolling Stones ($907.6 million).

[quote]Adele's 21 rules as the Billboard 200's top decade-end album. Elsewhere in the top five: No. 2, 1989, Taylor Swift; No. 3, ÷ (Divide), Ed Sheeran; No. 4, Frozen soundtrack; No. 5, beerbongs & bentleys, Post Malone.

And then for Billboard's Artist of the Decade, 95 of the top 100 artists have been ranked, with the top 5 set to be announced at the Billboard Music Awards. Ed is 6th on the list. The top 5 are expected to be Taylor, Drake, Adele, Rihanna, and Bruno Mars with Taylor and Drake top 2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71February 23, 2021 3:54 AM

Taylor is an ugly white whore.

by Anonymousreply 72February 23, 2021 4:29 AM

“death throes”, LOL

by Anonymousreply 73February 23, 2021 4:33 AM

@r63 nope, maybe in 2017, but his latest release in 2019 was an album of collaborations with the biggest names in the industry, and it sold poorly making hardly a splash. Also, him touring for three years straight doesn’t make his demand higher, in fact his last tour averaged 85 dollars a head, to Taylors $124 per person. He had 14 legs and 258 shows, whereas Taylor’s last tour had 53 and only lasted 6 months. If she wanted she could have easily kept touring and surpassed eds gross in half the time. Only ONE of his albums has sold more than hers that was released at the same time. Ed’s 2014 album X has sold 8.8 million units, which is huge, but that same year Taylor released 1989, which has sold 10.3 million. Ed’s next album, divide, sold 7 million in 2017 to Taylor’s reputations 3.4 million, once again this is his only album to outsell Taylor’s effort of the same time. Next came Ed’s 2019 collaboration project, selling only 600k worldwide despite including collabs with Justin Bieber, Camila Cabello, Travis Scott, Eminem, 50 Cent, Cardi B, Paulo Londra, Young Thug, Skrillex, Bruno Mars, and Stormzy. Taylor released Lover that year with no collaborations, it has sold 2 million. So maybe for a month or so nearly five year ago you’d be right? But we’re in 2021, and Ed Sheerens last album completely flopped whereas Taylor has had three multi million selling albums since then. We live in a fact based world, next time use some.

by Anonymousreply 74February 23, 2021 6:25 AM

Gaga has more talent, Rihanna is WAY more interesting, Adele sells more albums.

But Taylor is huge. No doubt about that. And her career is hot as ever.

by Anonymousreply 75February 23, 2021 7:10 AM

There is always a seat at or on my beautiful glass dining table for you, Taylor! We could sing a duet of your hit song Look What You Made Me Doo Doo after a beautiful dinner of egg salad and jalapeño peppers!!!!

by Anonymousreply 76February 23, 2021 7:38 AM

For R73:

[quote] The death throes of something are its final stages, just before it fails completely or ends. (literary) 2. plural noun (oft in poss N) If a person or animal is in their death throes, they are dying and making violent, uncontrolled movements, usually because they are suffering great pain.

I'd say that accurately describes Taylor Swift's career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77February 23, 2021 8:25 AM

[quote] The fact that she's come out as a huge flaming liberal might.

Do you really think this vapid corporate whore is actually a flaming liberal? Right now it makes good business sense for her to be thought of as a Liberal, so she pretends to be one. If the political climate turned conservative and so did her fans, this two-faced bitch will start peddling a more conservative line under the guise of "tradition". Everything about her is fake and manufactured.

by Anonymousreply 78February 23, 2021 8:37 AM

Her re-recorded version of Love Story just debuted at #1 on the Country Songs chart, making her the first artist to have a #1 in the 2000’s, 2010’s and 2020’s. She’s the second female (Dolly the other) to hit #1 with different versions of the same song.

It was the top selling song of the week.

It debuted at #11 on the Hot 100.

She has 8 albums currently charting on the Top 200 chart.

Career flatlined. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 79February 23, 2021 10:16 AM

I'm pretty sure she's the biggest female recording artist in the world at the moment and likely has been for the past few years - I don't think she's going to be lining up at the job centre anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 80February 23, 2021 10:27 AM

UBER DYKE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 23, 2021 11:29 PM

Taylard got FAT and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 82February 23, 2021 11:38 PM

She’s so talented but she’s gotten FUG in lockdown. The bangs are like a 4th graders and the makeup is not helping her.

by Anonymousreply 83February 23, 2021 11:53 PM

She puts out way too much music too fast.

by Anonymousreply 84February 24, 2021 3:37 AM

Why did she turn into a lardo?

by Anonymousreply 85February 24, 2021 5:43 AM

Death throes = $50-100 million PER YEAR for two days work. Could repeat yearly if Capital One decides its working for them (since the relationship between an endorsement and marking success is kinda arbitrary in most cases unless its really really obvious its working, which it doesn't have to be in order to keep going). It's an endorsement. It's a gig. Nobody cares.

by Anonymousreply 86February 24, 2021 6:01 AM

Taylard is desperate for Joe Alwyn to marry her but he is refusing to even get engaged. Meanwhile, she follows him around the world.

by Anonymousreply 87February 24, 2021 7:32 AM

I thought she flossed with Karli Kloss' pubes.

by Anonymousreply 88February 24, 2021 12:52 PM

R87 Pathetic woman! She's a closeted lesbian who's been dating a closeted gay dude for 5 years, one who will never be able to impregnante her for obvious reasons or even so much as want to marry her or even so much as propose to her from the looks of it. Stagnant much? I mean, what are her prospects? She can't keep up this charade forever! She used to be a lot more interesting when she was going through guys like tissues, but I don't think her PR team will have her go back to doing that as it would be suspicious AF at this point. So, what's gonna be of Gaylor Swiffer Duster?

by Anonymousreply 89June 30, 2021 5:27 AM

Wow reading the misogyny and outright craziness on here is really something. Is it jealousy? You don’t like her? Ok but why so triggered. Some of these comments are waaaay OTT. Examine yourselves!

by Anonymousreply 90June 30, 2021 6:01 AM

I don't really consider myself a Taylor Swift and yet the #1 most played song in my Apple Music library is a Taylor Swift song. And my play count data goes back to 2007 in the iTunes days. The song is Delicate from her Reputation CD. It is truly one of the greatest pops songs ever recorded.

by Anonymousreply 91July 3, 2021 11:17 AM

I heard she's a dyke. Is she a dyke?

by Anonymousreply 92July 3, 2021 11:19 AM

Never mind, she looks like Rosa Klebb in the link at R81. Question answered.

by Anonymousreply 93July 3, 2021 11:21 AM

Queen Bey slash dis white bisth

by Anonymousreply 94July 3, 2021 11:46 AM

Op is clearly anti swift and more importantly out of synch with pop culture

by Anonymousreply 95July 3, 2021 12:34 PM

R92 Of course she is: all her past relationships have been bearding contracts lasting up to 3 months each to help her stay in the limelight and cover up for the guy's homosexuality. And now she's been dating the same dude for 5 years and is still childless, unmarried and unengaged. Even though 5 years is an ASTRONOMICAL amount of time, so any woman in her situation would've realistically already either married or dumped the bloke by now.

Gaylor Swiffer Duster is a big old lesbian, and a pathetic one at that!

by Anonymousreply 96July 4, 2021 7:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!