Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Beyonce looking cheap

She looks like a whore. Whats up with A list stats wearing nasty stuff and trying to look like trashy Kardashians. Shitty trend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209March 18, 2021 2:38 AM

And white!

...with a tan.

Seriously, stop the bleaching. It's not becoming. I swear to God, she's going to look like late-in-life Michael Jackson before long.

by Anonymousreply 1February 20, 2021 7:05 AM

R1 good point

by Anonymousreply 2February 20, 2021 7:12 AM

Desperate and cheap.

by Anonymousreply 3February 20, 2021 7:13 AM

She looks good to me, but it’s unnecessary for a singer of her talent to parade around. I wish she would stop.

by Anonymousreply 4February 20, 2021 7:26 AM

She got fatter.

by Anonymousreply 5February 20, 2021 7:27 AM

Her eyes are always dead and empty. I think she is permanently pilled out on benzos and antipsychotics or something. Brittany seems to be more present. Looks like she snapped a couple of years ago. Not sure where Beyoncé went.

by Anonymousreply 6February 20, 2021 7:33 AM

Why are they all getting the same cartoonish, over-loaded ass? It just makes her look even heavier.

by Anonymousreply 7February 20, 2021 7:49 AM

I would have had no idea that was her if the pic hadn't been captioned.

by Anonymousreply 8February 20, 2021 8:45 AM

R8 same and it's not just the angle, not one of them looks like her. Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 9February 20, 2021 9:31 AM

She looks like a slightly younger lighter Wendy Williams.

by Anonymousreply 10February 20, 2021 9:35 AM

flash yo ass when that's all you've got going for you?! desperate! girl, it's time to go away. you are not all that anymore. nobody needs to see that big FAT ass anymore, and your kids are not going to be impressed with mama's butt out and proud. put it away, you are DONE.

by Anonymousreply 11February 20, 2021 9:47 AM

She looks like a cheap whore because she is hawking her "couture" collection for whores, Ivy Park. That latex body suit costs 80 bucks tops.

by Anonymousreply 12February 20, 2021 9:56 AM

She's always looked cheap.

by Anonymousreply 13February 20, 2021 9:57 AM

She’s had her nose whittled again.

by Anonymousreply 14February 20, 2021 9:58 AM

That latex leotard thing looks very, very painful to wear. Did she have to be cut out of it?

by Anonymousreply 15February 20, 2021 9:59 AM

Oh honey, when hasn’t that girl looked cheap, like she was raised in a god damned trailer park.

by Anonymousreply 16February 20, 2021 10:19 AM

Lots of Destiny's Illegitimate Child rejects criticizing how Bey looks. This particular picture may be unflattering but she is still a beautiful woman.

by Anonymousreply 17February 20, 2021 10:23 AM

The inflated body parts trend has got to go.

by Anonymousreply 18February 20, 2021 10:29 AM

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

by Anonymousreply 19February 20, 2021 10:31 AM

Look at my shitter!

by Anonymousreply 20February 20, 2021 10:48 AM

I don't get it with her. To me, she's nothing special, just like the Kardashians. They're known more for their big, fat asses than having any real talent....which they love to flaunt at every chance they get. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 21February 20, 2021 11:02 AM

Remember when ‘bootylicious’ was meant as a wry comment?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 20, 2021 12:12 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 20, 2021 12:25 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 20, 2021 12:27 PM

Vulgar as always.

by Anonymousreply 25February 20, 2021 12:29 PM

Beyonce is just a ho on the stroll. The husband works her like the pimp he is. She has total streetwalker vibe.

by Anonymousreply 26February 20, 2021 12:32 PM

That's a huge fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 27February 20, 2021 12:34 PM

WTF is going on in Lavern's crotch? It looks like raked sand on her inner thighs.

by Anonymousreply 28February 20, 2021 12:35 PM

People are freezing in her hometown of Houston, and she can’t keep her giant ass covered up. Talk about tone deaf.

by Anonymousreply 29February 20, 2021 12:44 PM

Meh. Most overrated pop star and celebrity I can think of. People think she’s some icon and genius, but there’s just nothing there...except a fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 30February 20, 2021 12:45 PM

Is she desperate for attention (including from her ugly husband) or trying to distract from the face work she's had done? She's hardly recognizable, but maybe the photoshop went overboard on the face, too.

Back in the day she always wore a little skirt and flesh covered tights to cover her (then natural) big ass and control her thunder thighs.

by Anonymousreply 31February 20, 2021 12:47 PM

She's got enough gas in that ass to heat Texas R29.

by Anonymousreply 32February 20, 2021 12:48 PM

The thigh gap has to be CGI.

by Anonymousreply 33February 20, 2021 12:49 PM

She’s beautiful

by Anonymousreply 34February 20, 2021 12:50 PM

How does she wipe that fat ass?

by Anonymousreply 35February 20, 2021 12:52 PM

Remember that hilarious DL thread "Welp, it's over for Beyoncé looks wise"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 20, 2021 12:54 PM

Her ass looks like a box, square shaped and nasty. Eww.

by Anonymousreply 37February 20, 2021 12:55 PM

Her box is photoshopped too.

And it looks like she got implants.

by Anonymousreply 38February 20, 2021 12:57 PM

She looks old and cheap. #desparate

by Anonymousreply 39February 20, 2021 1:02 PM

What's that saying? It costs a lot of money to look this cheap?

I think it's some kind of cosmic joke how people with (new) money can't buy class and style. They just end up looking vulgar, tacky, and trashy.

by Anonymousreply 40February 20, 2021 1:03 PM

You know former fatty adele will be dressing like this come her new album.

by Anonymousreply 41February 20, 2021 1:04 PM

Almost all her peers from her eta dress like that. But you all ignore it. You’re only singling her out because she is black. When white women dress like this (Britney, Christina, etc.) you all ignore it.

Hell, people older than her like Madonna and Kylie have their asses out still sometimes and you all can care less. But when it’s Beyoncé it’s an issue.

by Anonymousreply 42February 20, 2021 1:10 PM

Era*

by Anonymousreply 43February 20, 2021 1:10 PM

Fat slut. No vocal talent so she has to use her "cakes" to get attention. And the line is named after her little darling! How sweet! Soon Blue Ivy can be slutty like her mother.

by Anonymousreply 44February 20, 2021 1:13 PM

R42 has never been in any of the threads about Madonna's Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 45February 20, 2021 1:17 PM

What's with a bunch of gay men attacking someone for dressing or being slutty? We gay men are among the most promiscuous groups, especially in the States. Some of you can calm the fuck down with your judgemental BS about her alleged sluttiness.

by Anonymousreply 46February 20, 2021 1:21 PM

She does look old, doesn’t she? The most pathetic thing about her is that she is just another black woman who wish she were white. Embarrassing. Old cheap and ugly

by Anonymousreply 47February 20, 2021 1:22 PM

[quote] Hell, people older than her like Madonna and Kylie have their asses out still sometimes and you all can care less.

And at least Beyonce still looks like a woman. Kylie has always looked like an ugly man in drag and Madonna shoves her pussy in people's faces at the age of 76, but God forbid Beyonce or any other black woman should wear something a bit revealing.

by Anonymousreply 48February 20, 2021 1:24 PM

Remember how soft & lighthearted & fun she was in Austin Powers? That inner glow is still in there somewhere. Go light on all that fierceness!

by Anonymousreply 49February 20, 2021 1:37 PM

Her boobs look hard and round like beach balls. And so does her ass. No shape to either one based on muscle or natural shape, just round balls.

That soulless look just makes me feel like, here’s another woman who has been so used and abused, she’s just dead inside. There’s nothing sexy about that, unless you’re a sadist.

by Anonymousreply 50February 20, 2021 1:53 PM

She’s already a has been m before even reaching the big 40. When u r irrelevant, old, ugly and cannot compete with younger prettier girls, you become more desperate and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 51February 20, 2021 1:55 PM

She’s not irrelevant at all lmao. She’s a huge star.

by Anonymousreply 52February 20, 2021 2:43 PM

Comments like r47 are what piss me off. That racist shit right there needs to end. I’m over it. And too many of you just scroll by in complacency. You’re just as guilty.

by Anonymousreply 53February 20, 2021 2:43 PM

Who exactly is she doing this for?

by Anonymousreply 54February 20, 2021 2:48 PM

For Adidas r54

by Anonymousreply 55February 20, 2021 2:49 PM

I think she’s on heavy meds or large doses of benzos. Her eyes are dead and she has a flat affect going on. It’s disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 56February 20, 2021 2:50 PM

Another black woman who dyed her hair blond and bleached her skin? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 57February 20, 2021 2:58 PM

She didn’t bleach her skin.

And blonde doesn’t belong to white.

by Anonymousreply 58February 20, 2021 3:01 PM

Her hair isn’t even blonde there. It’s red. Stupid ass.

by Anonymousreply 59February 20, 2021 3:01 PM

I’m old. I don’t understand why women all assume these poses of showing their asses and turning back to look into the camera, what is that supposed to be? They look like morons.

by Anonymousreply 60February 20, 2021 3:07 PM

That thing she is almost wearing looks like it’s made of packing tape. I mean, why? It’s a fast track to a yeast infection.

by Anonymousreply 61February 20, 2021 3:10 PM

We're supposed to be surprised that she's tacky and clueless? She's in a two mononym marriage, for crying out loud.

by Anonymousreply 62February 20, 2021 3:20 PM

What she's wearing doesn't look comfortable. That type of material and the thong...ugh.

by Anonymousreply 63February 20, 2021 4:01 PM

She looks like a cheap tranny hooker.

But then again she is Mrs. Jay Z.

by Anonymousreply 64February 20, 2021 4:03 PM

So sick of the synthetic hair and tacky clothes. She and her handlers attempt to promote her as someone who embraces powerful black female sexuality and brains. But she comes across as a self-hating bimbo. Oversexualizing herself to cover up her mediocre music.

Her stans are the worst.

by Anonymousreply 65February 20, 2021 4:06 PM

[quote]Oversexualizing herself to cover up her mediocre music.

And who started that trend?

by Anonymousreply 66February 20, 2021 4:11 PM

[quote]but God forbid Beyonce or any other black woman should wear something a bit revealing.

This isn’t “a bit revealing”. Her entire ass is naked.

by Anonymousreply 67February 20, 2021 4:40 PM

So what, R67? Does that immediately make her a slut?

by Anonymousreply 68February 20, 2021 4:42 PM

She always looks so dead in the eyes. I remember the elevator footage where Solange was throwing punches at Jay Z with Beyonce just standing there looking very zoned-out, it was odd.

by Anonymousreply 69February 20, 2021 4:48 PM

Yes. She’s definitely doped up on something hardcore. It’s like they keep her zombified these days and just pimp her out for money.

by Anonymousreply 70February 20, 2021 4:53 PM

[quote] She looks good to me, but it’s unnecessary for a singer of her talent to parade around. I wish she would stop.

Same with Mariah Carey. Some people can stand or sit at the mike and actually sing. Instead of getting these phony singers to play *their* game (actually singing); they (the good singers) decide to play the JLo game.

Whitney Houston was not known to be a good dancer and was spoofed on MadTV for her lack of dance skills. So what, though. She could stand at the mike and sing.

by Anonymousreply 71February 20, 2021 4:57 PM

And Whitney was interesting. Clive Davis tried to contain her but when real Whitney came out, she was funny.

Beyoncé isn’t funny or interesting as a person. Her songwriting credits include 50,000 other writers for one song.

by Anonymousreply 72February 20, 2021 5:10 PM

You could use this photo to promote your whoring in the back of nudie magazines!

by Anonymousreply 73February 20, 2021 5:19 PM

Beyoncé is a Southern girl. She has always been tacky just like Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus and Jessica Simpson are. Too much makeup especially eyelinner, wigs and dressing in midriffs and revealing clothes which shows their age. Girls from NYC like Jennifer Lopez, Alicia Keys and Nia Long have better fashion.

by Anonymousreply 74February 20, 2021 6:48 PM

[quote] Seriously, stop the bleaching. It's not becoming. I swear to God, she's going to look like late-in-life Michael Jackson before long.

She's light skinned and her mother Tina is a Creole with heavy European blood. I know black people with lighter skin than Beyoncé.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 20, 2021 6:51 PM

Her mum has Irish Ancestry so its not surprising at all that she looks a little white.

by Anonymousreply 76February 20, 2021 7:12 PM

After/Before

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77February 20, 2021 7:13 PM

R77 She's tanned in the right and has dark pressed hair with tracks. The left is just lighting and a blonde wig.

by Anonymousreply 78February 20, 2021 7:14 PM

Light-skinned black people can tan and bright lighting like in a photoshoot or at red carpets can make them look brighter. Whitney who is medium brown looked lighter in some of her 80s videos because of the foundation and lighting.

Beyoncé is light-skinned just like Tisha Campbell, Tyra Banks and Raven-Symoné.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79February 20, 2021 7:20 PM

Another self hating black woman who hates being black. She must be very insecure. Look at a Naomi. She’s absolutely beautiful and so confident. She doesn’t need to dye her hair blonde and bleach her skin.

Beyoncé is pathetic, probably she doesn’t get any younger.

by Anonymousreply 80February 20, 2021 7:32 PM

She can also be used as a flotation device.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 20, 2021 7:38 PM

She had work done on her face. Lip fillers and a nose job. She's a dancer, so I expect her legs to be thick and strong but I think she had a butt lift.

by Anonymousreply 82February 20, 2021 7:53 PM

she looks botched, bad tummy tuck, bad blood job, bad ass job. Her nose looks bad as well and bleached blind wig makes her look older. Dark hair suits her far better. She's black and in her late thirties yet looks 45? Doesn't add up.

by Anonymousreply 83February 20, 2021 10:46 PM

American vulgarity in all its glory.

by Anonymousreply 84February 20, 2021 10:50 PM

Her lips were never that big and she had a slim but curvy physique. Since lips thin with age and you lose figure with age. I feel she is insecure and feeding too much into the whole black women must have big lips and big butt stereotype.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85February 20, 2021 10:51 PM

Bey please stop now! You are entering Janet, La Toya, Madonna and Mariah territory

by Anonymousreply 86February 20, 2021 10:53 PM

How long has she had such a big boobs????

by Anonymousreply 87February 20, 2021 10:56 PM

Who dat white ho ???

by Anonymousreply 88February 20, 2021 10:58 PM

She will say she gained weight after her pregnancy but nobody will believes this. Mama Tina's plastic surgery addiction rubbed off on Beyoncé

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89February 20, 2021 10:59 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90February 20, 2021 11:02 PM

Like others have said, her mother is a plastic surgery addict and Bey will follow the same route.

She is going to look a freak by 50.

by Anonymousreply 91February 20, 2021 11:06 PM

Someone called her ugly, so she went a did this phoot shoot. It really is not hard to understand. She is really a gorgeous woman.

by Anonymousreply 92February 20, 2021 11:32 PM

I don't think confident people who see themselves as beautiful would do a photoshoot to prove it.

Bey seems to be a traditional religious Southern girl who was taught to put high value on her looks, desirability and pleasing the men in her life. A doormat essentially who needs validation and approval from others to feel good. Compare her to Solange who does whatever she wants and doesn't bait for attention.

by Anonymousreply 93February 20, 2021 11:35 PM

[quote]Girls from NYC like Jennifer Lopez, Alicia Keys and Nia Long have better fashion.

How do you explain Mariah??

by Anonymousreply 94February 21, 2021 1:55 AM

Mariah is from Long Island. That's a bit different than NYC proper

by Anonymousreply 95February 21, 2021 1:58 AM

Apparently once you go black you CAN go back.

Or, in the case, is it forward?

by Anonymousreply 96February 21, 2021 2:05 AM

Compare her to Aretha Franklin, Tina Turner, Mavis Staples, even Chaka Khan, I could go on - black women who remained confident in their talent and abilities long past the time they were having hits and never felt the need to do Playboy centerfold photo shoots like Beyoncé here.

by Anonymousreply 97February 21, 2021 2:26 AM

I had a high school teacher who was one of the most gorgeous women I’d seen. She was light-skinned black woman with hazel-green eyes and light brown hair. I’m going about Vanessa Williams level beautiful, no skin lightening or wigs or contact lenses. She was just naturally beautiful.

Beyonce’s beauty to me always seemed too manufactured. From early on her wig game was strong (good as it is) and she goes to great lengths to fool people that her wigs/ hairpieces are her own hair. She even had her mom post a video of her “hair” being cut from the back of course so we can’t detect signs of wig/ hairpiece. Black women aren’t fooled, but they give her a pass on that one.

Posing with your tits and ass out for attention is only done at two points in the career. When just starting out and you want to be seen as a hot girl, and when you’re middle-aged and no longer seen as a hot girl. That’s when you get your tits and ass out to remind people that you’re still sexy amd fuckable. It’s why JLo, Madge, and other desperate hoes do it. But it should be done closer to 50. Bey is already looking matronly with her yo-yo weight gains. The face can only take so much of that shit before it starts to age prematurely.

by Anonymousreply 98February 21, 2021 2:29 AM

Datalounge...a place where thicc men with fat asses are worshipped and called daddi, but women with the same physical attributes are referred to as obese, ratchet hookers.

by Anonymousreply 99February 21, 2021 2:34 AM

Everybody's so fucking ghetto now, whatever happened to class?

by Anonymousreply 100February 21, 2021 2:36 AM

[quote]Hell, people older than her like Madonna and Kylie have their asses out still sometimes and you all can care less. But when it’s Beyoncé it’s an issue.

Are you new to DL? Madonna gets tons of shit here.

by Anonymousreply 101February 21, 2021 2:50 AM

That outfit looks really uncomfortable and what poor housekeeper has to wash it when it gets peeled off her cooter? Maybe they throw it into the landfill.

by Anonymousreply 102February 21, 2021 2:56 AM

¡Puta!

by Anonymousreply 103February 21, 2021 3:45 AM

The ass + the DEAD EYES is something else. She just looks damaged now.

by Anonymousreply 104February 21, 2021 3:55 AM

R85, She looked stunning in this picture. I didn't expect her to go down the Kartrashian route.

by Anonymousreply 105February 21, 2021 5:02 AM

I work at a lot of big shows and have seen pretty much every act on earth. I will always remember being surprised at how weak and awful Beyonce's voice is. Truly terrible.

by Anonymousreply 106February 21, 2021 5:08 AM

Trash does what trash is! 🗑

by Anonymousreply 107February 21, 2021 5:18 AM

fatass

by Anonymousreply 108February 21, 2021 5:18 AM

80- If you regard Naomi Campbell as a symbol of Black Confidence ( even though you are white) can I ask you why her grandmother mother and herself hate(d) themselves so that they refused to " know" how to do Black people's 4c hair and there is no pictirial evidence of Naomi Campbell ever having her hair appropproately moisturized, braided, having doo doo plaits, canerowed hair? Even in childhood her hair looked DRY! She is now walking around in bad wigs, whereas Beyonce's hair is mostly hers and she comesfrom a family that loves their Black selves enough to know how to BRAID and do their real hair. Dashing phones after assistants doesn't scream confidence. Meanspirited and confidecne are two different pardigms. Might come over a bit different to an insecure racist white man, though. How the fuck can a woman who hasn't worn her hair outside of a wig in decades seen as confident compared to a Black woman who has? To hate one's hair to the point that one wears wigs to the point that that forced alopecia occurs .........in Blackland that is NOT cnsoidered the epitome of confidence or Black self love. But do you, Whitey. And if you aint white, you need to do some reflecting and stop "typing white" in an anti Black thread.

by Anonymousreply 109February 21, 2021 5:45 AM

How is she vegan and still fat

by Anonymousreply 110February 21, 2021 7:04 AM

[quote] Compare her to Aretha Franklin, Tina Turner, Mavis Staples, even Chaka Khan, I could go on - black women who remained confident in their talent and abilities long past the time they were having hits and never felt the need to do Playboy centerfold photo shoots like Beyoncé here.

You mean the Aretha who was shoving her 500 lb gazongas in people's faces even when she was a sixty year old grandmother?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111February 21, 2021 7:16 AM

Whatever. If it was a hot dude with this muscely asscheeks out you queens would approve. NEXT CASSEE!!!

by Anonymousreply 112February 21, 2021 7:28 AM

Her ass has never looked that big and fake before. She's had either implants or massive fat transfusions and she looks ridiculous and obese, like Khloe Kartrashian.

by Anonymousreply 113February 21, 2021 7:30 AM

R90, she used to be about a B/C cup naturally and looks from that photo to have recently enhanced them up to a gigantic E/F with silicon implants.

by Anonymousreply 114February 21, 2021 7:40 AM

Posing like that with her kid is just 🤢🤢🤢

by Anonymousreply 115February 21, 2021 7:41 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116February 21, 2021 8:14 AM

I would have never thought, in 2008, it would be Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift and RiRi who were all bigger stars than Beyonce a decade + later.

by Anonymousreply 117February 21, 2021 8:26 AM

Her ass looks ridiculous. I find this kind of ironic considering Bey thinks she's better than the Karda$hians.

by Anonymousreply 118February 21, 2021 8:42 AM

Whitney was naturally pretty and rocked a natural hairstyle a lot in the 80s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119February 21, 2021 9:01 AM

I know many people who consider Kelly Rowland to be better looking than Bey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120February 21, 2021 9:07 AM

Does she look at that photo and think she's attractive? That is a large, fat behind, attached to large, thick thighs. It is not a pretty sight.

by Anonymousreply 121February 21, 2021 9:39 AM

R121, maybe she feels her fan base will appreciate a woman with a body type that is different from what a Eurocentric beauty standard deems attractive. How do you know she doesn't like her body type? Why does a black woman need to aspire to the stick figure esthetic imposed on society by white women and gay white men?

by Anonymousreply 122February 21, 2021 10:39 AM

[quote]whereas Beyonce's hair is mostly hers

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAHAAAA no, no stop you’re killing me!

by Anonymousreply 123February 21, 2021 11:17 AM

[quote]Why does a black woman need to aspire to the stick figure esthetic imposed on society by white women and gay white men?

She doesn’t, except it’s clear that the aesthetic she is aspiring to- the Kardashian look of wasp waist, thicc thighs and bulbous ass- doesn’t come naturally to her. She’s the one following trends (and late to them too), so maybe ask Bey why she’s such a follower.

by Anonymousreply 124February 21, 2021 11:22 AM

No ethnicity has the Kardashian body. Porn and social media keeps pushing this exaggerated hourglass shape (big boobs, nonexistent waist and big butt) and the huge pouty lips that can only be achieved through plastic surgery. It's no different from Chinese foot-binding and Victorian era corsets. There's no balance here. Modeling and Hollywood push tall anorexic looking women too. The only solution is to ignore the media if you want a healthy sense of image.

by Anonymousreply 125February 21, 2021 11:41 AM

Who exactly is supposed to be buying these vinyl clothes?

by Anonymousreply 126February 21, 2021 11:56 AM

R98–I sat near Vanessa Williams at an event in the early 90’s....she was breathtakingly stunning and beautiful....she almost glowed and she was also very friendly and nice. I have also been around Naomi Campbell a few times and she IS a supermodel..tall and striking with the confidence and posture to wear anything. Beyoncé may have the money and staff to create a look or an image but it isn’t natural....you feel the presence of Vanessa or Naomi...not so much with Queen B..

by Anonymousreply 127February 21, 2021 1:09 PM

She looks like Kim from “Kath & Kim”

by Anonymousreply 128February 21, 2021 1:16 PM

Beyoncé is a pretty girl but was never a beautiful goddess like the media presents her to be. You can find cute light-skinned girls with her look in a lot of places. I think Kelly Rowland is striking and beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 129February 21, 2021 1:20 PM

R127 I agree that Vanessa Williams at her peak was a rare beauty. I’ve always found it odd that her name doesn’t come up often in the discussion of most beautiful female celebs of all time. To me, peak Vanessa Williams gives peak Angelina Jolie a run for her money in terms of breathtaking beauty. The article linked only showed VW up to 2015, but her mist recent photos show her to be aging well without resorting to freaky surgeries. Like 99% of female celebs she had a nose job, but it was a very subtle one, without it she would’ve still been exceptionally gorgeous. Unlike Bey she wears her own hair, Bey wishes she has hair like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130February 21, 2021 1:30 PM

R129 NO she is NOT pretty. Sade, Whitney ,Vanessa are beautiful and classy. Beyoncé’s look is average and cheap

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131February 21, 2021 1:42 PM

[Quote] Beyonce looking cheap.

Unlike all the rest of the pop singers, who are so classy.

by Anonymousreply 132February 21, 2021 1:54 PM

I don’t think she’s aware of too much these days. I think l she’s permanent drugged or had a complete nervous breakdown or both. All recent photos in the last two years or so... she just isn’t present and there’s no life there or sparkle in her eye like she used to have. Totally out of it. Must be on some heavy shit. It’s a shame what has happened her but not surprised. So many talented stars just fall apart or flip out.

by Anonymousreply 133February 21, 2021 2:04 PM

^ Sorry for the typos. Posted from my phone like an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 134February 21, 2021 2:06 PM

Oh fuck off, r109. Like knowing how to do Black hair is some high art. And Beweaved's hair is hardly "mostly her own" - that doesn't explain the visible lace front edges.

by Anonymousreply 135February 21, 2021 2:09 PM

Beyoncé is an empty vessel. She has no identity because she was literally raised to be a performer. I see a lot of parallel to Britney who was similarly groomed by her parents to be a star. But the difference is Beyoncé came from a black bourgeois family and they place a very high emphasis on respectability politics and holding your emotions in. Beyoncé kept all of her drama private because she doesn't have white privilege to act out and be crazy like Britney did. B tries to act ghetto but she really isn't. She is a prim and proper church girl. Keyshia Cole and Mary J Blige are ghetto.

by Anonymousreply 136February 21, 2021 2:10 PM

Imagine if Beyoncé got with Marques Houston or Justin Timberlake or someone around her age that she had real chemistry with.

by Anonymousreply 137February 21, 2021 2:16 PM

Damn that's one dirty ass cheap looking whore. How much does she charge ?

by Anonymousreply 138February 21, 2021 2:23 PM

R110 because she’s a fake vegan, Rose!

by Anonymousreply 139February 21, 2021 4:27 PM

Desperate tackiness aside, the clothes from her collection are awful. Who’ll wear these outfits, trashy clubbers with money to burn? I think her fashion line is more of an excuse for attention-seeking photo shoot. I don’t see women clamoring for vinyl, crotch-pinching, butt floss onesies. Nor puffer pants that make ample asses look cartoonish. What the actual fuck.

by Anonymousreply 140February 21, 2021 5:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141February 21, 2021 5:26 PM

Her Ivy Park line is just bad like a female version of Yeezy. Kimora Lee Simmons rebooted Baby Phat and it looks a million times better. Her posing with dead eyes reminds me of the other "fashion icon" Harry Styles. Neither he or Beyoncé have any fashion sense or aesthetic knowledge but are pushed by Vogue and get invitations to the Met Gala.

by Anonymousreply 142February 21, 2021 5:59 PM

for someone who claimed to love her "negro nose with Jackson 5 nostrils" her nose looks much closer to LaToya's these days...

by Anonymousreply 143February 21, 2021 6:08 PM

Mathew is guilt-ridden from his recent interviews. I think he really does regret pushing Beyoncé into the spotlight and the monster it created. Tina doesn't because she is just a narcissist and loves the attention. Tina is a COLORIST. No matter how hard she tries to portray herself as pro-black. Tina's family line identify as Creoles of color "creoles de couleur" not black and they traditionally were higher class than black people in New Orleans and some even owned slaves. They got grouped in with other black people when The US took over New Orleans from France. Americans put in Jim Crow laws which considered anyone with a drop of black blood to be black. However, light-skinned Creoles still distanced themselves from black people.

Mathew was a colorist too and he admitted that he was brainwashed by his Southern black family to put light-skinned people on a pedestal. Mathew saw Tina as a status symbol. Beyoncé and Solange were both taught by their parents that because of their light skin they are better. Of course, they inherited some of Mathew's features like his hair texture which wouldn't be considered "good hair". So Beyonce prefers wigs and weaves and Solange makes sure her curl pattern is pressed to be loose. Tina apparently had the other girls in Destiny's Child tan and pushed Kelly to wear a shorter unflattering hairstyle to make Beyonce's light skin and "good hair" stick out.

Mathew grew and acknowledges his past mistakes and behavior. He fell in love with a darker-skinned lady and it woke him up from his internalized racism. He even admitted that Beyoncé's light skin and intentional attempts at racial ambiguity is why she managed to be successful (same reason with Rihanna).

by Anonymousreply 144February 21, 2021 6:22 PM

[QUOTE] Her posing with dead eyes reminds me of the other "fashion icon" Harry Styles. Neither he or Beyoncé have any fashion sense or aesthetic knowledge but are pushed by Vogue and get invitations to the Met Gala

Harry Styles HOSTED the Met Gala, you scabrous whore. And he hasn't had any cosmetic surgery at all, unlike this mess.

by Anonymousreply 145February 21, 2021 7:35 PM

These clothes are just horrible. This is supposed to be "winter themed"? Sorry her big bare ass doesn't scream winter,

by Anonymousreply 146February 21, 2021 7:52 PM

She's probably trying to pique Jay-Z's flagging interest. I don't know why she doesn't dump his old fat ass and find somebody in their 30s with good looks and a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 147February 21, 2021 8:18 PM

I'm shocked that she thinks that's an appropriate collection to model with her 9 year old child. What kind of example is she setting? Blue Ivy has Jay's build, tall and rangy with no ass and tits likely in her 20s.

by Anonymousreply 148February 21, 2021 8:19 PM

Those pictures are not flattering and they're kind of sad. They're definitely not sexy.

by Anonymousreply 149February 21, 2021 8:28 PM

Why is she wearing elbow-length oven mitts?

by Anonymousreply 150February 21, 2021 8:31 PM

Her fat ass is supposed to distract from her massive thighs and upper arms.

by Anonymousreply 151February 21, 2021 8:33 PM

Gays, straight men are turned on by this type of thing. Through gays eyes it would be like looking at Evander Kane's remarkable muscle ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152February 21, 2021 8:33 PM

Some people just do not have emotive eyes. She’s one of them.

Bey got a nose job and tit implants early on. But as she gained weight in recent years she got matronly looking. Don’t tell me those photos aren’t photoshopped to erase stretch marks on her yo-yo dieting ass. Her tits don’t look natural they look like they hurt, maybe she’s on painkillers.

by Anonymousreply 153February 21, 2021 8:36 PM

How do women with asses like that wipe? Serious question.

by Anonymousreply 154February 21, 2021 8:38 PM

Yeah the size of her ass is due to having all those babies. That happens to a lot of women coming up on 40, its just largely genenics. To keep a body looking shapely after that age however, you have to either work out a lot or get surgery. Stuff starts to sag and look lumpy.

by Anonymousreply 155February 21, 2021 8:41 PM

Face it, if a man designed or put out a clothing line with those outfits, he’d be called a misogynist dick. But because it’s Bey, we’re supposed to be impressed with her feminism and body positivity. Tell me, how exactly are girls supposed to run the world wearing vinyl ass floss with tits and ass hanging out?

by Anonymousreply 156February 21, 2021 9:03 PM

She look like a pumped up 2 dollar Hippo

by Anonymousreply 157February 21, 2021 9:22 PM

She looks really busted for 39. She seems more like the wrong side of mid-40s.

by Anonymousreply 158February 21, 2021 9:27 PM

R144 is a masterful storyteller! He mixes his lies in with just enough (broad) truth that it becomes difficult to separate the two. A virtuoso!

by Anonymousreply 159February 21, 2021 9:41 PM

Its the vapid stare that alarms.

by Anonymousreply 160February 21, 2021 10:10 PM

That is a huge ass in my face. Put it away, Bey!

by Anonymousreply 161February 21, 2021 10:28 PM

The vapid, dead eyes make her seem like a slightly more functional Britney.

by Anonymousreply 162February 21, 2021 10:31 PM

R158 I agree she looks like she’s 45. Also she looks way too bad for someone that rich. Either she has no self- discipline in her diet or exercise regimen.

by Anonymousreply 163February 21, 2021 10:53 PM

[Quote] Either she has no self- discipline in her diet or exercise regimen.

Or she stopped giving a fuck after having kids.

by Anonymousreply 164February 22, 2021 5:09 AM

R146 How dare you? Her big bare ass does scream winter. It's as white as the driven snow.

by Anonymousreply 165February 22, 2021 2:41 PM

Pure trash. Jay-Z is 51 now and looks like a fat old fug. Beyonce might lose weight if she dumped him for a younger more virile man like Jason Derulo.

by Anonymousreply 166February 22, 2021 9:57 PM

Nice of her to name this hoebag line after her daughter

by Anonymousreply 167February 22, 2021 10:03 PM

I get the feeling there is nothing to her. No interests, hobbies, passion. I can’t picture her masturbating or having sex with her husband or any man or woman.

Very weird. Brit Brit gets all the attention for being a hostage but wtf is going on with Beyoncé ?

by Anonymousreply 168February 22, 2021 10:06 PM

[quote]Or she stopped giving a fuck after having kids.

That's fine, but cover up your ass.

by Anonymousreply 169February 22, 2021 10:09 PM

What's with these bitches?

Beyonce, JLo, Kardashians, Chrissy Teigen, and all the others ...... The WannaBes. The Fame Whores. Just can't stop posting their Tit & Ass photos.

Less, please!

by Anonymousreply 170February 22, 2021 10:09 PM

It's the same old story, massive surgery and massive filters and pshop.

by Anonymousreply 171February 22, 2021 10:19 PM

Who is she marketing the vinyl ass-floss to?

by Anonymousreply 172February 22, 2021 10:24 PM

I always thought Beyonce looked like a tranny.

by Anonymousreply 173February 22, 2021 11:09 PM

R116 the comments under that article are fucking hilarious

by Anonymousreply 174February 22, 2021 11:14 PM

R152 black and Hispanic straight men, maybe. I have l

by Anonymousreply 175February 22, 2021 11:16 PM

It’s very telling that women today have been brainwashed into accepting this sort of exhibitionism as liberating. Outfits like ass-baring vinyl onsies are taken at face value as feminist and feminine. Yet women are making fun of Target’s 1970s prairie-look dresses, saying how damaging those dresses are to feminism. Apparently the message today to young girls is that covering up by wearing frilly dress is harmfully sexist but posing with your ass and tits hanging out with your young daughter, that is somehow empowering.

by Anonymousreply 176February 23, 2021 2:58 AM

She hates Kim Kartrashian but she’s gone supersized in the bootylicious department like her and her plastic family. Wonder if Beyoncé used the same dumper doctor? Do they use silicone stuffed in the cheeks or fat from their roast beef labia? Her daughter is JayZ with braids, not a cute kid.

by Anonymousreply 177February 23, 2021 3:37 AM

She’s definitely gained weight. That butt isn’t even attractive. I also think she looks dead eyed and her face looks weirder.

The real question is, what’s with the shit brown leotard and thigh high boots? No one looks good in that color and it’s not a flattering look for a thick girl.

by Anonymousreply 178February 23, 2021 3:47 AM

Funny how she sang 'can't keep your eyes off my fatty' in 2013 when she was still quite slim and didn't actually have a fat ass. Now it's twice the size.

by Anonymousreply 179February 23, 2021 4:39 AM

R120, Kelly is gorgeous. IMO, just as or more talented.

by Anonymousreply 180February 23, 2021 4:59 AM

R110 she's not vegan, even if she says she is.

Real vegans and vegetarians who never break their vows don't weigh ANYTHING, regardless if they eat carbs, avocado, french fries, coconut and peanut butter all day. That type of food doesn't stick with you like pork and red meat does!

If a so-called veg/-an/-etarian is pudgy, you can bet they eat meat behind closed doors. All that extra body mass didn't come from eating a meat-free diet. Even unhealthy veg food doesn't result in weight gain.

by Anonymousreply 181February 23, 2021 6:53 AM

My God, that thing is like the Holy Grail, the Lost City of Atlantis, and Amelia Earhart’s lost plane rolled into one.........I think I just came.

by Anonymousreply 182February 23, 2021 7:08 AM

I better get a bigger table and some more reinforced glass......colored girls these days really like their cornbread and potatoes.

by Anonymousreply 183February 23, 2021 7:22 AM

R180 i'd say more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184February 23, 2021 9:20 AM

Years ago, I read a theory about how the late 19th century bustle might have been influenced by Saarjtie (Sarah) Baartman (The Hottentot Venus) and came upon this article that had a rumor that Beyoncé was interested in playing her. Women's body shapes have always been influenced by their sexual desirability, but now they can get it with almost permanent measures.

That said, I have two words: yeast infections.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185February 23, 2021 9:53 AM

I guess showing your huge arse must be truly empowering as she has all that money and status and still does it.

by Anonymousreply 186February 23, 2021 11:44 AM

[QUOTE] If a so-called veg/-an/-etarian is pudgy, you can bet they eat meat behind closed doors. All that extra body mass didn't come from eating a meat-free diet. Even unhealthy veg food doesn't result in weight

You jest. My sister is a life long vegetarian and about 5 stone overweight because she loves pastries cakes, ice cream, cheese and chocolate... all of which are vegetarian.

by Anonymousreply 187February 23, 2021 11:35 PM

Did she ever comment on her cousin who was recently murdered in Texas? He was cute. He carried the family DeRouen name that she twisted into Dereon for that failed fashion line lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188February 24, 2021 4:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189February 24, 2021 4:33 PM

R166 Why would Jason want to fuck that fat old lady?

by Anonymousreply 190February 28, 2021 7:29 PM

R190 why would Beyonce want to fuck someone so irrelevant??

by Anonymousreply 191March 1, 2021 11:14 AM

Beyonce is shagging Niall Horan. Two lardos together.

by Anonymousreply 192March 1, 2021 1:21 PM

I forgot that she was nominated for NINE Grammys. Such a late and desperate move by the Recording Academy to seem woke, like Beyonce is the representative for all black people everywhere.

I could've told them that she would not show up for this, like she gives a shit about a Grammys anymore. She is 40 years old and will probably be in bed by 9pm after yelling at her kids. They are probably changing her wins to some other artist since she wont even be there or watching.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193March 14, 2021 1:51 AM

Gross. Just no.

Where'd God go?

by Anonymousreply 194March 14, 2021 1:53 AM

Wish she would stop with the lip fillers.

by Anonymousreply 195March 14, 2021 1:23 PM

Lardonce hasn't won AOTY yet so she'll always feel slighted.

by Anonymousreply 196March 16, 2021 2:24 AM

She did show up though, after about 90 minutes. She was sitting on a table with just Jay Z and she collected her award.

by Anonymousreply 197March 16, 2021 2:25 AM

It’s these conceited broads hitting middle agedom that makes them act this way. They get more and more desperate to prove they are still hot and desirable. Cher did it in her Turn Back Time video, with some success. Tina Turner proved herself still attractive in her 1980’s revival. Most of the famous women who have tried it since are just nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 198March 16, 2021 2:31 AM

She looked massive at the grammys - fat arms and a double chin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199March 17, 2021 12:47 AM

Isn't genetics amazing. Blonde grandmother, blonde mother, dark haired little girl.

by Anonymousreply 200March 17, 2021 1:51 AM

[quote]a singer of her talent. . . .!

LMFAO! What "talent" does this whore have, aside from shaking her disgusting, oversized cottage cheese ass.

by Anonymousreply 201March 17, 2021 1:58 AM

r199 - r201 = LaTavia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202March 17, 2021 2:01 AM

She's completely disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 203March 17, 2021 3:14 AM

R199 wow she looks so ugly, old and fat in that photo. WTF? How old is she really?

by Anonymousreply 204March 17, 2021 4:44 AM

I never liked her or her songs, but after reading the comments here I feel sorry for her. She is still very pretty and sexy and at the top of her game. She is a superstar like no other - hail Queen Bey!

by Anonymousreply 205March 17, 2021 5:41 AM

Barf!

by Anonymousreply 206March 17, 2021 5:47 AM

Leave her chins alone, CUNTS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207March 17, 2021 6:12 AM

Summer Rain... seriously? Who names a kid something this absurd.

by Anonymousreply 208March 18, 2021 2:26 AM

out of curiosity i played Record of the Year Grammy winner Savage by Meghan Thee Stallion featuring BeYawnSay - it is just a boring sample, repeated, with the two of them improvising a non-melody around it - it was absolute shit

by Anonymousreply 209March 18, 2021 2:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!