Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you tried this salami hack? It’s fire🔥

Ima try it for my chattertoowie board for my dinner party this weekend. I’m sure it’ll be a big hit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 20, 2021 4:22 AM

People who say "hack" deserve to choke on their cheap salami and pasteurized cheese.

So choke, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2021 9:13 PM

That looks like something you’d see on HungerFF’s OnlyFans subscription feed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2021 9:15 PM

Simply separating slices & placing them on a platter would have been enough. If I ever see this at a gathering, I won't eat it, because of the excessive handling it takes to make it happen in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2021 9:18 PM

Charcuterie boards are one of those things that have become declassee as a direct result of mass adoption by suburban fraus. As a side note, these bitches cannot stop trying making everything look like flowers. Napkins, towels, toilet, paper, pie, and now salami. The Pinterest hoes are obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2021 9:20 PM

It's easy, though, R4, to tell the good charcuterie boards from the suburban frau ones, whose objects all look like they come from a supermarket.

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2021 9:23 PM

The minute you start to see "curated candy boards" you know that charcuterie boards have jumped the suburban shark.

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2021 9:53 PM

NO no and no....too many hands have touched that meat!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2021 10:33 PM

How to make a salami look like a twat. I just threw up a bit.

by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2021 11:15 PM

blown out asshole

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2021 11:25 PM

[quote]one of those things that have become declassee

As déclassé as misspelling?

[quote]As a side note, these bitches cannot stop trying making everything look like flowers. Napkins, towels, toilet, paper, pie, and now salami.

I’d be interested in seeing a toilet look like a flower though.

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2021 11:33 PM

Fuck this TikTok shit!!!

by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2021 11:59 PM

Ok, I want all this shit picked up now. And throw away that glass, too, all slimy and garlicky.

When you’re older, I will explain how they make salami.

by Anonymousreply 12February 20, 2021 12:12 AM

[quote]I won't eat it, because of the excessive handling it takes to make it happen in the first place.

If they washed their hands several times, no worries.

BUT NO MASKS!

by Anonymousreply 13February 20, 2021 12:16 AM

Her first try at vegan pepperoni.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 20, 2021 12:35 AM

OP, only morons use the phrase "it's fire," dear.

by Anonymousreply 15February 20, 2021 12:37 AM

At the beginning it was starting to look like a LadyHam. Or a LadySalami, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 16February 20, 2021 12:51 AM

Hi gays! You can also wrap a slice around your cock head if you're missing your foreskin.

by Anonymousreply 17February 20, 2021 1:17 AM

If I had been robbed of my foreskin, I would opt for a nice hot sopressata. You evah use that as a substitute foreskin, Gabriel? Huh?! It BURRRRNS!

by Anonymousreply 18February 20, 2021 2:18 AM

Is this a covid spread?

by Anonymousreply 19February 20, 2021 2:58 AM

What R7 said. Who in the hell would want to eat it after she touched it like that?

And I want to viciously slap the OP for stating "It's fire."

by Anonymousreply 20February 20, 2021 3:01 AM

All I can think is how unsanitary this is. That frau had those fake acrylic nails that breed bacteria. How can someone wipe their ass without getting shit under those things?

by Anonymousreply 21February 20, 2021 4:14 AM

Relax, she washed her hands and put Purell on.

by Anonymousreply 22February 20, 2021 4:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!