Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CATS is transphobic TERF propaganda and should be canceled! My mangina demands it!

Seriously, I knew T.S. Eliot was a fascist piece of shit, but I had no idea how bad he really was. Can you believe he wrote this absolute doggerel:

"A cat is not a dog"

Bullshit. A cat can be a dog if it chooses to be, and vice versa, so fuck you, T.S. Eliot. What does the "T.S." stand for? Transphobic Shithead?

And then Andrew Lloyd Webber set it to music to add insult to injury. It figures he would do that after [italic]Evita[/italic].

Cancel T.S. Eliot. Cancel Andrew Lloyd Webber. Cancel them, I say! Obey the whims of my mighty mangina!

by Anonymousreply 31May 24, 2021 6:10 PM

I'm gonna get stoned and watch that shit now.

by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2021 8:46 PM

GIVE IT A REST, GURL

by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2021 8:49 PM

[quote]Obey the whims of my mighty mangina!

Mighty or fatty? And probably quite stinky too. Gag & die, cunt troll.

by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2021 8:50 PM

[quote] GIVE IT A REST, GURL

I am a man, you transphobic cisf@gg0t, and I deMANd that you address me as such. Keep misgendering me if you want to see what real fascism looks like.

by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2021 8:50 PM

Keep your cancel culture and all your "Woke" culture bs for yourself! We don't want them. This is a gay website btw.

Oh and learn one of two things about what fascism means, you ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2021 8:58 PM

Do you dare disturb the universe, op?...

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2021 9:02 PM

Probably the worst parody post in DL history.

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2021 9:06 PM

Fuck you, OP.

IF you think it will help.

We can measure out your brain in coffee spoons. So go dare to eat a peach and choke on it.

Shantih. Shangela. Chanel. Sashay.

by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2021 9:06 PM

[quote] Oh and learn one of two things about what fascism means, you ignorant.

I'm Italian, so I know damn well what fascism means, you stupid gavone! My people invented it. So go stick your racist transphobic cisf@gg0try up your asspussy, you dumb bacia-galoop! Oh, and don't think your beloved [italic]Golden Girls[/italic] are getting off the hook for that transphobic Gil Kessler crap. Making a transman a sexual predator is not funny, it is transphobic. The Golden Girls are TERFs!

Besides, musicals suck unless Julie Andrews is in them. He should have played Mr. Mistofelees.

[quote] Probably the worst parody post in DL history.

The second worst is any in which you pretend to know what you're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2021 9:07 PM

R9 You're a very bad clown Mussolini girl

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2021 9:09 PM

No OP. You have more in your life

by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2021 9:11 PM

Trans trans trans trans trans..... 🙄

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2021 9:11 PM

[quote]You're a very bad clown Mussolini girl

I'm more of a man than you'll ever be, bitch! Just because my balls are a metaphoric concept and not an actual body part doesn't mean they're not bigger than yours. And mine won't give you AIDS. I wish I could say the same for yours.

by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2021 9:15 PM

R13 And you got sperm too Musssolini GIRL, in you imaginary world?

by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2021 9:17 PM

[quote] No OP. You have more in your life

What am I, Sears?

by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2021 9:23 PM

Why can't a kitty be more like a dog?

Dogs are so cuddly,

So loyal and true,

They'll fetch and roll over,

Which a kitty won't do.

by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2021 6:32 PM

You're boring, OP. Go away.

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2021 6:44 PM

Did you just say something, OP? I wasn't listening.

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2021 7:00 PM

OP uses the minimum wage funneled to the Klan from Breitbart types (or Russians) to buy Crystal Meth. This is a terrible Anti-Trans thread!!!! Dude is now brain dead.

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2021 7:04 PM

I couldn't hear it either way.

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2021 7:38 PM

The "troll that calls everything right wing and Klan" is tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2021 7:40 PM

Homosexuality in cismen is white supremacy. If your dick only gets hard for white cismen, then that makes you both racist and transphobic.

by Anonymousreply 22February 22, 2021 7:42 PM

I can't be the only one who loved the movie, can I? I thought Mungo Jerry was hot and "Beautiful Ghosts" is the first Taylor Swift I could even get through, let alone love. And Dench is great. Its energy is exhausting, sure, but there are worst things. Got a bum rap big time.

by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2021 7:42 PM

[quote]Probably the worst parody post in DL history.

R3 of this thread would disagree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 22, 2021 7:44 PM

Troll Mangina soliciting the trans hate trolls @ OP to see cruel posts. That is not entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2021 7:59 PM

Accusing trans people of transphobia is transphobic, R25.

by Anonymousreply 26May 24, 2021 9:00 AM

OP Are you aware you are tagged as a troll? #5843?

by Anonymousreply 27May 24, 2021 9:03 AM

R27, are you aware that you are a racist transphobic cisf@g who needs to transition into a heterosexual woman? And don't think being a schizoid pain in the ass is enough to qualify for a 2-for-1 deal.

by Anonymousreply 28May 24, 2021 9:07 AM

^^^ That was me.

by Anonymousreply 29May 24, 2021 9:07 AM

R28 I am not racist. I do believe nobody has ever, nor will ever change sex. And the trans industry is fucked.

And your trolling is obvious you are red tagged by lazy fat slut Muriel....that reflects poorly on you.

by Anonymousreply 30May 24, 2021 10:53 AM

You're the troll since you're denying your racism and openly displaying your transphobia for all the world to see. Your transphobia reflects your gender dysphoria, lady gurl!

by Anonymousreply 31May 24, 2021 6:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!