Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did Ted Cruz have a Black Lover in College?

OK, I'm shocked to discover that Ted Cruz had *any* friends. But he seems very close to his "roommate" at both Princeton and Harvard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 23, 2021 4:19 AM

Jamaicans hate gays.

by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2021 5:40 PM

I found this article fascinating...I still hate Ted Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2021 6:03 PM

Bet Rafael got into the Ivy League for being “Hispanic.”

by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2021 6:26 PM

Too bad Rafe didn't drop any blatant butt babies from his nelly topper.

Or did he?

[bold]DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMM![/bold]

by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2021 6:28 PM

It’s from 2016

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2021 6:50 PM

Let the heteros have Ted Cruz OP.

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2021 6:51 PM

Ted Cruz is half-Cuban. So he likely has some African blood along the line. I don't think he's a white supremacist type.

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2021 6:54 PM

[quote]I don't think he's a white supremacist type.

Oh, honey . . . Ted's base is white supremacists. You better believe he at least pretends to be one.

by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2021 7:06 PM

Pfffft. How can a Hispanic guy be a white supremacist?

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2021 7:11 PM

He looks like Lizsha in that pic... *hic*

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2021 7:12 PM

Even the wig is Liza's!

by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2021 7:18 PM

They both look as if they are smelling an entire sheet of cookies fresh out of the oven.

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2021 7:18 PM

All the pictures were very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2021 7:19 PM

The thing about many of these Republicans is they're so power-hungry and lack morals that they pander to their misogynistic, racist and homophobic base despite not actually believing what they say.

by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2021 7:23 PM

[quote]OK, I'm shocked to discover that Ted Cruz had *any* friends. But he seems very close to his "roommate" at both Princeton and Harvard.

I'm more shocked that he got in to Princeton and Harvard. Affirmative action at work.

by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2021 7:33 PM

Wow, he had jowls even when he was thinner.

by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2021 7:37 PM

Ted was never a 10. Even on a scale of 1-to-100

by Anonymousreply 17February 19, 2021 8:28 PM

Panton's predecessor as Ted Cruz's college roommate doesn't have such fond memories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 19, 2021 8:36 PM

Why hasn't anyone yet come to the conclusion that this might be a Jerry Falwell Jr. type of situation.....Ted and friend go down to Cancun....Ted leaves, and the friend stays. Did he hook up with Heidi? Maybe Ted likes to watch....

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2021 10:58 PM

Cuban-Americans consider themselves white.

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2021 11:22 PM

Too Bad Chernobyl creator/screenwriter Craig Mazin protected his twitter two weeks ago ahead of his new series based on The Last of Us. He was roommates with Cruz at Princeton and always makes fun of him with personal tales of his. Hope he comes back, sometimes Cruz got real mad at him on social media.

[quote] Cuban-Americans consider themselves white.

That's because many are. Cuba still has more whites than mixed and blacks (I lived there for 6 months in 2016), however you got any other idea? Unless you don't consider Perez Hilton and Cameron Diaz white. Unlike what they claim, Cuba does have a very well defined elite and they all look like Perez Hilton or some variation of brunette white.

Fidel was white and from a rich family just like Che Guevara who was Argentinean and half Irish as well.

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2021 11:42 PM

Sad, that's the only remotely attractive-adjacent pic I've ever seen of Cruz, and it still makes the throw up in my mouth a little.

by Anonymousreply 22February 23, 2021 12:25 AM

Cruz is the son of a white mother and a father who was born in Cuba, the spn of a man from the Canary Islands. If there is any African heritage it would ave to be trough is Cuban mother. Cubans in the US like to claim they are "white" but they know that most Cubans in the island are very African.

by Anonymousreply 23February 23, 2021 12:40 AM

If I didn't know anything about them in OPs picture, I would give both of them a blow job.

by Anonymousreply 24February 23, 2021 3:04 AM

David was being groomed to be prime minister of Jamaica. He married and divorced 2 beauty queens. The second one said that he lost interest in her when she was pregnant and instantly wanted to dump her and take the kid. Lot's of tabloid stories and rumors he's a battyman.

by Anonymousreply 25February 23, 2021 3:26 AM

He was somewhat attractive in that pic - no model, but not bad looking

What the fuck happened?

by Anonymousreply 26February 23, 2021 4:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!