Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did Ted Cruz have a Black Lover in College?

OK, I'm shocked to discover that Ted Cruz had *any* friends. But he seems very close to his "roommate" at both Princeton and Harvard.

Offsite Link
by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 26Last Monday at 7:19 PM

Jamaicans hate gays.

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 102/19/2021

I found this article fascinating...I still hate Ted Cruz.

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 202/19/2021

Bet Rafael got into the Ivy League for being “Hispanic.”

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 302/19/2021

Too bad Rafe didn't drop any blatant butt babies from his nelly topper.

Or did he?

[bold]DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMM![/bold]

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 402/19/2021

It’s from 2016

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 502/19/2021

Let the heteros have Ted Cruz OP.

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 602/19/2021

Ted Cruz is half-Cuban. So he likely has some African blood along the line. I don't think he's a white supremacist type.

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 702/19/2021

[quote]I don't think he's a white supremacist type.

Oh, honey . . . Ted's base is white supremacists. You better believe he at least pretends to be one.

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 802/19/2021

Pfffft. How can a Hispanic guy be a white supremacist?

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 902/19/2021

He looks like Lizsha in that pic... *hic*

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 1002/19/2021

Even the wig is Liza's!

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 1102/19/2021

They both look as if they are smelling an entire sheet of cookies fresh out of the oven.

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 1202/19/2021

All the pictures were very interesting.

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 1302/19/2021

The thing about many of these Republicans is they're so power-hungry and lack morals that they pander to their misogynistic, racist and homophobic base despite not actually believing what they say.

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 1402/19/2021

[quote]OK, I'm shocked to discover that Ted Cruz had *any* friends. But he seems very close to his "roommate" at both Princeton and Harvard.

I'm more shocked that he got in to Princeton and Harvard. Affirmative action at work.

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 1502/19/2021

Wow, he had jowls even when he was thinner.

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 1602/19/2021

Ted was never a 10. Even on a scale of 1-to-100

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 1702/19/2021

Panton's predecessor as Ted Cruz's college roommate doesn't have such fond memories.

Offsite Link
by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 1802/19/2021

Why hasn't anyone yet come to the conclusion that this might be a Jerry Falwell Jr. type of situation.....Ted and friend go down to Cancun....Ted leaves, and the friend stays. Did he hook up with Heidi? Maybe Ted likes to watch....

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 19Last Monday at 1:58 PM

Cuban-Americans consider themselves white.

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 20Last Monday at 2:22 PM

Too Bad Chernobyl creator/screenwriter Craig Mazin protected his twitter two weeks ago ahead of his new series based on The Last of Us. He was roommates with Cruz at Princeton and always makes fun of him with personal tales of his. Hope he comes back, sometimes Cruz got real mad at him on social media.

[quote] Cuban-Americans consider themselves white.

That's because many are. Cuba still has more whites than mixed and blacks (I lived there for 6 months in 2016), however you got any other idea? Unless you don't consider Perez Hilton and Cameron Diaz white. Unlike what they claim, Cuba does have a very well defined elite and they all look like Perez Hilton or some variation of brunette white.

Fidel was white and from a rich family just like Che Guevara who was Argentinean and half Irish as well.

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 21Last Monday at 2:42 PM

Sad, that's the only remotely attractive-adjacent pic I've ever seen of Cruz, and it still makes the throw up in my mouth a little.

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 22Last Monday at 3:25 PM

Cruz is the son of a white mother and a father who was born in Cuba, the spn of a man from the Canary Islands. If there is any African heritage it would ave to be trough is Cuban mother. Cubans in the US like to claim they are "white" but they know that most Cubans in the island are very African.

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 23Last Monday at 3:40 PM

If I didn't know anything about them in OPs picture, I would give both of them a blow job.

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 24Last Monday at 6:04 PM

David was being groomed to be prime minister of Jamaica. He married and divorced 2 beauty queens. The second one said that he lost interest in her when she was pregnant and instantly wanted to dump her and take the kid. Lot's of tabloid stories and rumors he's a battyman.

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 25Last Monday at 6:26 PM

He was somewhat attractive in that pic - no model, but not bad looking

What the fuck happened?

by Concerned Christian Homemakerreply 26Last Monday at 7:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!