Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you ever flung hot coffee on someone in a fit of rage?

Or screamed at someone in public to "Die in a GREASE FIRE!!!"

What inappropriate things have you done, that make people think you're crazy?

by Anonymousreply 51February 22, 2021 8:39 AM

I wouldn't say it was hot!

by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2021 5:32 PM

I actually called my boss a CUNT one day, in a fit of rage.

I got written up and suspended for a week, but not fired.

Thankfully.

by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2021 5:34 PM

Sorry, only water.

by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2021 5:35 PM

[quote] Sorry, only water.

Hot water is more dramatic.

by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2021 5:45 PM

Scolded a old white asshole at the voting location who took a patronizing tone. I know he was a Trumper, fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2021 6:17 PM

I took a culinary class and the old chef used to fly coffee mugs at students when he was pissed.

That was when he wasn't screaming his head off.

Good times!

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2021 7:19 PM

I charged myself into my husband's car in a fit of rage when he continued to come home very late and not tell me in advance. It left a dent. I didn't care that it hurt me too.

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2021 7:22 PM

You don't know the half of it . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2021 7:25 PM

[quote] Have you ever flung hot coffee on someone

Hasn't everyone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2021 7:29 PM

A sugary soft drink that’ll dry into a sticky mess is much better, in my opinion. Especially if they happen to be sitting in their vehicle when you hurl it at them.

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2021 7:32 PM

[quote] What inappropriate things have you done, that make people think you're crazy?

When your ungrateful daughter tells you that she's "not one of your faaaaanzzz" in front of a reporter. A REPORTER!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2021 7:32 PM

Are you referring to that Olympic skating coach discussed in a recent thread who's known for biting and throwing scalding liquids at people?

That's really not a good idea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2021 7:33 PM

[quote] A sugary soft drink that’ll dry into a sticky mess is much better, in my opinion

Agreed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2021 7:34 PM

It's expected of Real Housewives:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2021 7:36 PM

Lol R14... how about this one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2021 7:37 PM

Don't forget me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2021 7:38 PM

Poor Jeana got a "Cyst and Decease" letter in her face!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 19, 2021 7:39 PM

[quote] Are you referring to that Olympic skating coach discussed in a recent thread who's known for biting and throwing scalding liquids at people?

Yes, R12.

Is there any video footage???

by Anonymousreply 18February 19, 2021 7:40 PM

Poured a cocktail over the head of a fag hag once.

by Anonymousreply 19February 19, 2021 7:45 PM

No, but I have muttered “Move it along, Toots” loud enough to be understood.

by Anonymousreply 20February 19, 2021 7:46 PM

As a twink, I punched a lesbian in the face knocking her on her ass onto the floor after she threw her beer onto me during an argument in a gay bar. She seriously underestimated me. It was an early lesson how women don't fear gay men and will invade our spaces with a sense of entitlement. To this day I don't take lip from a dyke, and won't hesitate to throw down.

by Anonymousreply 21February 19, 2021 7:51 PM

When I was a teenager working at Wendy's, this giant of a man threw a Wendy's triple burger in my face, and said , " I told you no mustard!" Well. I flung a cup of hot water back at him and and said, " I work the front register you dick, I did not make your fucking burger! ' Another time I was working the drive through register and the hottest, most beautiful man I have EVER seen ordered a single burger. I was stuck dumb. I made his burger, distracted by his beauty. Five minutes later he was back, smiling so sweetly and said to me, " Sweetie, you made my burger just right. Light mustard, pickles, tomato. Just one little thing honey. I really wanted the hamburger pattie as well. "

by Anonymousreply 22February 19, 2021 7:51 PM

[quote] this giant of a man threw a Wendy's triple burger in my face, and said , " I told you no mustard!" Well. I flung a cup of hot water back at him and and said, " I work the front register you dick, I did not make your fucking burger! '

Were you fired?

by Anonymousreply 23February 19, 2021 7:55 PM

^how hot could he be if he called you “Sweetie?”

by Anonymousreply 24February 19, 2021 7:55 PM

Hot! Movie star hot, in his sports car. Blinding smile, twinkling blue eyes, blond hair. I still remember what he wanted on his burger, lol! R23- No. That burger was hot as hell and burned me. I flung the water on his chest, not his face. My manager said I should have aimed for his face. We had to have him arrested.

by Anonymousreply 25February 19, 2021 8:00 PM

Yes, a bottle of beer over my then bf’s asshole best friend he shrieked “MY HAIR!!!!”.

by Anonymousreply 26February 19, 2021 9:24 PM

R6 I remember an interview with Kat Cora many years ago who said when she was a trainee chef she was slapped by her boss for throwing away some parsley stems.

by Anonymousreply 27February 19, 2021 10:15 PM

As a new arrival in NYC I encountered a frankly unhelpful black woman working at the Post Office. The stamp vending machine had swallowed my money and she said it was not her problem. Two "uhuhs" was enough to get me going and I read her the riot act, asking her if all black Americans were as rude as her, to move her fat ass and to get me a fucking supervisor.

A black guy came out and was really helpful and sorted things out. When I think back on it , I have mixed feelings-she was effectively a lighting cunt-but I could have done without the fat comment.

by Anonymousreply 28February 19, 2021 10:23 PM

[quote] a lighting cunt

Do what now?

by Anonymousreply 29February 20, 2021 12:09 AM

[quote] she was effectively a lighting cunt

Omg R28.

It's not a lighting cunt.

It's a THUNDERCUNT.

Get. it. straight.

by Anonymousreply 30February 20, 2021 12:51 AM

R28 - Lighting cunts are now for sale on Goop's website.

by Anonymousreply 31February 20, 2021 4:04 AM

R31 are they available as sconces?

by Anonymousreply 32February 20, 2021 5:16 AM

[quote] I remember an interview with Kat Cora many years ago who said when she was a trainee chef she was slapped by her boss for throwing away some parsley stems

Most chefs are fucking crazy.

I don't know why.

by Anonymousreply 33February 20, 2021 6:34 AM

I wonder who that was, R27.

Someone famous?

Can't you have someone arrested for assault if they do that?

by Anonymousreply 34February 20, 2021 2:45 PM

Not coffee but a lovely vintage Rosenthal dinner plate fully loaded with a home cooked meal. I got tired of the nagging and asked him to stop. He didn't so I frizbeed dinner at him. He fled and I had to clean the whole mess up. We lasted two more years.

by Anonymousreply 35February 20, 2021 3:36 PM

[quote] dinner plate fully loaded with a home cooked meal. I got tired of the nagging and asked him to stop. He didn't so I frizbeed dinner at him. He fled and I had to clean the whole mess up. We lasted two more years.

Rofl.. really?

That should have been your sign right there, that it was over.

by Anonymousreply 36February 20, 2021 6:26 PM

I didn’t fling hot coffee at anyone, but I got hot coffee at a McDonald’s drive-thru and put it between my legs, scalding my tender flesh. I was a stupid bitch, but got a large settlement out of it anyway.

by Anonymousreply 37February 20, 2021 7:02 PM

No but I squirted it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 20, 2021 7:06 PM

That's not a very nice story, R28.

by Anonymousreply 39February 20, 2021 10:04 PM

Sulfuric Acid is my preferred flinging liquid.

by Anonymousreply 40February 20, 2021 10:09 PM

Do you live in India, R40?

It seems to be their weapon of choice, as well.

by Anonymousreply 41February 20, 2021 10:14 PM

Never coffee, but I did smack my mother in the face when she tore up my $10,000 check.

Common bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 21, 2021 9:47 AM

[quote] Have you ever flung hot coffee on someone in a fit of rage?

No, but I'd like to.

I have quite a list of contenders.

by Anonymousreply 43February 21, 2021 9:37 PM

I’ve thrown coffee on someone but it was iced. He had hosed me down with a garden hose before.

by Anonymousreply 44February 21, 2021 9:54 PM

Like everyone, I did this at a job interview once.

I don’t recommend it.

by Anonymousreply 45February 21, 2021 10:06 PM

I threw a drink in some drunk queens face at a bar,and the way he shrieked and carried on you'd have thought it battery acid.

by Anonymousreply 46February 21, 2021 10:23 PM

I did! My brother was in the hospital and dying. I think it was the day before he died. I went to the cafeteria with my best friend to get my mom tea.

It had been a terribly traumatic few days. Waiting for my 24 year old brother to die. My friend and I got the tea and approached the register, the woman manning it announced that she was going on break. There were no other staff there.

I asked her to check me out before she left. She shook her head and started walking away. And in a move that surprised both me and my friend, I threw the tea at her.

It didn’t hit her. My friend and I broke out in laughter. It’s so crazy how intense grief affects you. Makes all of your emotions primary colors—just totally bold and dominating.

Anyway, we got another tea and left without paying for it.

by Anonymousreply 47February 21, 2021 10:25 PM

I whipped a coffee at someone who gave me a dirty look as I was squeezing myself through the entrance at Starbucks. All I remember is that he was probably straight and good looking. Guys like that exist for me to ogle, why else would he know to be in the very same Starbucks that I frequent? I bet he was super Christian too. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 48February 22, 2021 1:49 AM

Not yet

by Anonymousreply 49February 22, 2021 1:56 AM

That was totally deserved, R47.

It was your Shirley Maclaine "Terms of Endearment" moment!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 22, 2021 8:17 AM

I slapped my ex in the face with pure Bette Davis gusto he just held his cheek and said "don't you ever do that again."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 22, 2021 8:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!