Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The New Tuskegee Experiment: The Slow Death of Black Men by Transgenderism

“He has no penis.” Cynthia* is sad, angry, incensed. She is in disbelief about what has happened to her son, who just turned 19. “They wanted to ‘Save the Negro boy.’ They just wanted to heal the world and start with him, forgetting he had parents.”

Photos of her son David* show a broad-shouldered Black boy, a bursting grin, and his arms joined in camaraderie with his peers at track meets and school plays. In videos that she shares with me, I can hear his divine tenor voice singing and see his command of the stage as a lead actor. “He loved being the center of attention and was very bright. People were drawn to him.” Her son was excited to be accepted to a highly-selective, elite co-ed boarding school in Massachusetts for high school. He received a scholarship, which made it possible for him to attend, coming from a middle-class family of four in New Jersey. Cynthia works in government service, and she describes their family as close-knit. “We did everything together. My husband and I were both involved in our kids’ lives, at every performance and game, volunteering to coach or help in any way. We loved it.”

When David went to boarding school, Cynthia remained close to her son. “If we weren’t FaceTiming, we were on the phone, and I would go up to Massachusetts a lot. We had a great relationship. I didn’t see this coming.” David expressed to his mom before he went away to high school that he was gay, but that he didn’t like any boy yet. She said that she’d love him no matter what. At boarding school, he told her about dates he had at school with girls that seemed to go great. Cynthia went with the flow and continued to support her son through his experiences.

During his sophomore year, David went to his school counselor. “He was 16. He would have listened to anything they said. He told them he thought he was gay. They told him about gender dysphoria. He had never heard of it until they told him.” From that point, the counselor, a therapist, and the head of schools (at the time, a White woman), took him under their wings. They contacted Cynthia that year to tell her that David was having some trouble with math, but otherwise, his academic performance was excellent. There was some testing needed to determine why he was having trouble in math. Right before the December holiday break, the head of schools invited Cynthia to come on an all-expenses paid trip to the school so that they could discuss the results of the testing. She expressed that it was not possible to make the trip due to her job duties and that she could speak on the phone. They did not respond.

When David returned home for the holiday break, everything was wonderful, as Cynthia recalls. “We had a great time. It was nice to have the family all home and together.” Just after David returned to boarding school, Cynthia received a letter from her son. “He said that the real reason they wanted me to come up to the school wasn’t because of math. He wanted to tell me: ‘I am a girl. I was born in the wrong body. I played with dolls more than my sister. He said that he didn’t like sports so that made him a girl.’ We didn’t even have dolls in our house. That’s not even true.” This doesn’t make any sense to Cynthia. She knows her son, and this doesn’t make sense.

While searching her memory for anything that may help make sense of this, Cynthia recalls something significant that happened during David’s eighth grade year. “He was into girls up until 8th grade when this girl he liked didn’t like him back and then, he just changed. He was crazy for this girl. He would write her poems, but she didn’t like him back. She told David that she just liked him as a friend. She liked his friend, Arthur. She dated him instead. He was White. My son wasn’t the same after that.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79February 22, 2021 11:00 AM

Back at boarding school, Cynthia was calling her son to talk about the letter that he sent to her after his return to school his sophomore year. “He wouldn’t answer the phone when I called. The head of schools called, and she spoke to me. She played me. I was so lost. I told them that he can finish high school before making such a big decision [about transition]. They said I was being unreasonable.” Cynthia tried to talk to the head of schools, to express her and her husband’s concerns as parents of David. Cynthia felt that her concerns were dismissed, the head of schools seemed to talk down to Cynthia. Thinking back on her son’s earlier disclosure to her that he was gay, this started to make more sense. “I think he believes that being a woman and liking men would be better than being gay.”

The family didn’t see David much after that. “He didn’t come home after he came out. He stayed with the head of schools, at her house. He said he didn’t want to come home. He was going crazy talking about committing suicide. I was so scared, I let him stay with her. I didn’t know what to do. Then she took over. She set him up with what he needed to do to be able to transition, like negotiating health insurance requirements. She set him up to ask the questions to my health care provider. She helped him get the letters he needed. She helped him find plastic surgeons to get all the surgeries. He got all this done in 3 years, start to finish.” Cynthia has waves of emotion that come out of nowhere: anger, sadness, confusion, hopelessness, and more anger.

Many enter teaching and mental health professions for noble reasons. They have personal and professional goals to serve as facilitators of children’s growth and development and hope to spend their lives building resilience in children. Sometimes in this process, an identity as a Savior begins to subconsciously take hold and drive the actions of those who began a teaching or mental health career or role as a foster or adoptive parent. The image of the White Savior in literature and media is still prevalent in narratives that address communities of color. The ideology of transgenderism has perverted once-admirable pursuits. This belief system has convinced teachers, therapists, and well-meaning parents that “supporting” children means separating them from existing long-term familial and community networks of support. This isolates them from anything that requires critical thinking or promotes habits that build resilience.

by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2021 12:23 PM

The creation of a Savior has a script. First is the affirmation of a child’s “true and authentic self” as something separate from the physical body. Then, parents, teachers, and therapists who affirm a child’s gender identity give “support” that is short-term. This “support” is an endorphin-producing drug that requires repeated injection through social media likes, “You’re so valid” statements, and “Don’t worry, I’ll protect you” relationships. These adult enablers do not allow children space and time to sit with mental discomfort until it resolves naturally; they disable children and create a perpetual victimhood mentality. This pattern keeps children from developing long-lasting resiliency, a skill that doesn’t require a protector. The performance as Saviors requires a victim, a subject to be “saved” in order to maintain the identity as Savior. These are the flag-waving, virtue-signaling White women who want to save transgender children, especially Black ones, from the “cruel and hateful world.” And thus, a victim is born and a Savior created.

As a parent, Cynthia felt powerless against the prestige of the school, but she knew one thing for sure. She told me of a quite famous boy who attended the school with her son, a White boy from an elite class of society with a name known the world over. “They never would have done this to him. That boy would have received therapy to learn to love himself. I always told my kids they were smart and beautiful and perfect the way they are. The school did this because they want to show how inclusive and extra woke they are. David was their pet.” Cynthia’s feelings toward her son are sadness, but when it comes to the school, she feels rage. “When he said that he felt awkward and even out of place, they didn’t reassure him that those were normal feelings of adolescence, like I would have done. Instead, they said, ‘Oh, you are a girl, we can get you girl clothes, do your hair, and fix you up like a doll.’ They were going to save him. ‘Save the Negro boy’,” she repeats this phrase for the second time during one of our conversations. As the witness to her story, I am asking you, the reader: For what purpose is he to be saved? Who benefits as a savior and from whom was he saved?

Cynthia describes the process of the symbolic death of her son, David:

He turned 18 in December.

He had breast implants in March during spring break of his senior year.

He had his penis and testes removed and a vaginoplasty in June, right after graduation.

by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2021 12:23 PM

She received his high school diploma in the mail, and it did not have his legal name on it. “How can they do that? Isn’t a diploma a legal document? How do they get away with this?” I ask if he was at home during this time or still living with the head of schools. “By the time it was time for his surgery, she had left the school, so he had to come home for spring break, when his first surgery took place, which had all been set up with the help of the head of schools. Then COVID hit, and he never went back to school. The head of schools was gone from his life. His 17 year old sister took care of him after his surgery. She wanted to. She babies him.” One night when they thought I had already fallen asleep, I heard David say to his sister, “I hate Black men.”

When Cynthia reflects on how this all happened, how she sent her son to school as a 15 year old freshman with an enthusiastic smile and a heart for the stage, and he returned as a person she did not recognize. She says, “When all this happened, I had no idea about this stuff. The school took advantage of me being naïve. Now I know what’s happening. I understand how it works. It’s a system, a machine. But at the time, I just wanted the best for him. The school preyed on my love for my child, and they told me how I should support him. But this—this is another way of beating the Black man down, another way to kill off our men.”

At this point, I recall the Tuskegee syphilis experiment sponsored by the U.S. Government, in which at least 128 Black men died, fed the lie that they were being given free healthcare. We recently saw a similar poisonous gift in the announcement from Point of Pride, announcing the recipients of free HRT for a year, all given to Black people. Who benefits from this “generosity” and what do they have to gain? The social construction of Black trans women shifts the focus away from the systemic issue of racism and the commodification and commercialization of Black bodies. The “epidemic of black trans women being murdered” is not supported by data, rather it is upheld by those in power who wish to signal virtue toward a population to which they focus very little action but a whole lot of lip-service. Gender non-conforming Black men (identifying as “transwomen”) in poverty face a society of johns ready to trade money or violence for the ability to act out racist sexual fantasies. These not only objectify but defile the human being whose socially-shaped mind has convinced him that prostitution is the best option to survive. Outside of the darkness of rancid alleys and hourly hotel rooms, the television spotlight shines on Black men fulfilling the expectation of serving as objects for entertainment, like the minstrel shows of yesterday made with more hairspray and makeup to match modern day America. With no space to exist as gender non-conforming Black men in a society that values their utility rather than their humanity, we perpetuate the reality with our own words, as James Baldwin describes.

If you’re treated a certain way you become a certain kind of person. If certain things are described to you as being real they’re real for you whether they’re real or not.

by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2021 12:24 PM

When will we start actually believing that Black Lives Matter enough to keep their bodies healthy and allow personalities to flourish outside the bounds of stereotypes for Black boys and girls? How can we sleep knowing that Cynthia’s son David has mental health issues compounded by a whole host of physical health issues for which there is no treatment but a time machine? At what point will we allow Black boys like David to sing, act, speak eloquently, experience and share emotions, and not feel compelled to describe this as the behavior of a girl? If politicians and cheerleaders for transgenderism addressed the systemic and intersectional issues of race and sex in meaningful ways rather than the tokenism of Medicaid-covered injectable drugs, we might actually be getting somewhere. Free healthcare as part of the process of dismantling a system of oppression might be celebrated as a good first step if it did not diminish the already dismal health and life outcomes of Black boys in this country. We cannot continue to direct our energies towards upholding and maintaining the oppressive, capitalism-driven system of transgenderism that requires the adherence to sex-based stereotypes and deny Black boys the right to exist as sentient human beings, complex and likely traumatized by the centuries of race-based stereotypes that have been forced upon them.

Who has the power and who is benefiting from the “transitioning” of a child like David, other than the White Savior? The same Saviors who declare that “capitalism is evil” proclaim the revolutionary idea of transgenderism as a source for solving the more challenging problem of creating a genderfree world, which wouldn’t require any bodies to change—just minds. But that is hard work; isn’t there something easier, they whine, to get rid of this uncomfortable culture of gendered expectations? People can’t change their sex any more than they can change their race. Wouldn’t it be lovely to identify out of oppression? If only it were so easy.

Of course “Trans Lives Matter” to the nonprofits, gender clinics, and surgeons; if young people learned to love their bodies as they are, no one would be lining up to hand over thousands in GoFundMe donations and second-job earnings to pay for body-harming “treatments” that create medical patients for life. There’s no money to be made from healthy people. Plant a seed of doubt in a child’s mind—“maybe you were born in the wrong body”—and watch that weed grow into a money tree, then pluck off dollars to hand over to the gender doctors and nonprofit Savior centers.

It is no mystery to Cynthia anymore as to how this happened to her son David. “It’s a script. He is used to scripts. He is an actor. It’s in him. He loved singing and acting. He always got the big parts. He was great—too great because now he has people believing this. But the play is over. The head of schools is gone. This is his life now.” Cynthia is quiet for a moment. I wait. She says, “You know what the sad part of this is? He still isn’t happy. He cries and says he’s ugly. That he still looks like a man. He now wants to have surgery on his face.”

by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2021 12:24 PM

The trans troll is getting started early today

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2021 12:25 PM

TLDR

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2021 12:25 PM

R5, I'm a pro-gay poster. The reality of sexual orientation and the regressive, conservative ideology of 'gender identity' are completely incompatible. This is gay genocide and if you support gay genocide, you have no business being on a site for gay people, such as DL.

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2021 12:30 PM

Wtf is this? I’m not reading that garbage not worth my time or the pain it gives to my brain

by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2021 12:36 PM

Oh, look!

The anti-trans troll is at it again, citing hate sites and trying to divide.

Do you know the power of a curse, Natasha?

You will.

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2021 12:40 PM

r8 it's news about what's happening to gay men.

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2021 12:40 PM

R7, you’re a dodo.

by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2021 12:45 PM

r11 are you gay?

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2021 12:47 PM

R12, you’re a dodo.

by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2021 12:49 PM

He has no penis 🤡

by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2021 12:50 PM

My hairdresser in Los Angeles was trans. A Black high school football star and army vet, she had to live as a woman for over a year with regular counseling and psyche appointments before even starting the physical transition.

Sad that this child seems to have been rushed thru the process without the emotional adjustment 1st.

by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2021 12:52 PM

r14 and he was a healthy, promising young gay man beforehand. Now, he has no sexual function, a bacteria and hair filled surgical wound on his crotch, and a lifetime of health problems that will probably kill him by the time he's 40, if he doesn't off himself out of despair over what he's done to his life and body beforehand.

by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2021 12:53 PM

r15, this is happening to children as young as 13 in the US. Anything other than "affirming" gender claims, such as suggesting a child might simply be gay, is against the law in most states.

by Anonymousreply 17February 19, 2021 12:54 PM

Jessica Yaniv has pussy now

by Anonymousreply 18February 19, 2021 12:56 PM

You have a pussy, I have a dick, so what’s the problem??? 🎶

by Anonymousreply 19February 19, 2021 12:58 PM

The anti-trans people on these threads are not friends of the gay community. They’re closet Christian freaks pretending to be out to protect gay rights. It s a great ruse, but we see through you.

by Anonymousreply 20February 19, 2021 1:06 PM

r19 a surgically created cavity full of fecal bacteria and hair is not a vagina.

by Anonymousreply 21February 19, 2021 1:08 PM

I don't believe the story.

by Anonymousreply 22February 19, 2021 1:09 PM

Oh, but it is, and it’s probably better than the naturally made vaginas to boot.

by Anonymousreply 23February 19, 2021 1:12 PM

r22 do you believe in biology?

by Anonymousreply 24February 19, 2021 1:12 PM

R21 this isn’t beiugh helpful lol

by Anonymousreply 25February 19, 2021 1:13 PM

Being*

by Anonymousreply 26February 19, 2021 1:13 PM

r22, this is happening everywhere in the West:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 19, 2021 1:14 PM

What are the stats on this? Do a higher percentage of trans come from the Black community?

by Anonymousreply 28February 19, 2021 1:23 PM

Prestigious prep school administrators did not trans a minor person of color on scholarship, including keeping the boy in their own homes. The mother had only go visit and put a stop to it. I don't believe the story. Its dramatic and a great story and has everything in it, chopping off the black boys dick, comparisons to Tuskegee, claims they would never do this to the famous rich white boy, etc etc. A great story and I don't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 29February 19, 2021 1:27 PM

[QUOTE] At 16, Keira Bell was prescribed puberty blockers by the National Health Service’s Gender Identity Development Service (GIDS). She went on to take testosterone, before getting a double mastectomy in pursuit of transition. Bell is now 23, has detransitioned, and is suing the Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust, which runs the UK’s only gender identity development service for children, challenging the idea minors can consent to hormone blockers and other medical routes towards transition.

[QUOTE] On Friday, November 27th, I spoke with Keira about her experience as a teenager, why she felt she was “transgender,” and what gender identity clinics should do differently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 19, 2021 1:30 PM

I feel so heartbroken for OP's father. SAD!

Just FUCK OFF AND DIE, you fat, ugly cunt troll.

by Anonymousreply 31February 19, 2021 1:32 PM

All I see is gray text with lines through it 🤷‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 32February 19, 2021 1:36 PM

[quote]Then she took over. She set him up with what he needed to do to be able to transition, like negotiating health insurance requirements. She set him up to ask the questions to my health care provider. She helped him get the letters he needed. She helped him find plastic surgeons to get all the surgeries. He got all this done in 3 years, start to finish.

Deplorables always go too far with their lies. The head of a school has no legal authority to do any of this. This is either made up entirely or there are big important details missing--such as the parents' rights were terminated for abuse.

And the callback to the Tuskegee "Experiment" is just racist icing on the deplorable cake.

by Anonymousreply 33February 19, 2021 1:38 PM

r33, you're delusional. This is happening.

by Anonymousreply 34February 19, 2021 1:41 PM

R34, no it’s not. And some right wing fundie story from a right wing fundie website is already suspect.

by Anonymousreply 35February 19, 2021 1:42 PM

Sure R34, school principals are arranging the transing of children over their parents' objections. In your deplorable fever-dream. In the real world, there would be multi-million dollar lawsuits bankrupting every school and health care provider involved.

by Anonymousreply 36February 19, 2021 1:44 PM

Is Jazz Jennings a creation of the right wing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 19, 2021 1:44 PM

Well it's pay day. If Concord or Deerfield or Groton or Milton or Andover or wherever did this, with the school executive, the mom gets 1 good lawyer and cleans the school out for zillions.

This never happened.

by Anonymousreply 38February 19, 2021 1:44 PM

Pt. 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 19, 2021 1:45 PM

Pt. 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 19, 2021 1:45 PM

Screw you mom, I’m getting boobs! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 41February 19, 2021 1:45 PM

Jazz's parents are guilty of child abuse. True. False - a prestigious New England prep school did not trans a minor black boy on scholarship. Pulease! You're a laugh riot.

by Anonymousreply 42February 19, 2021 1:47 PM

Yeah, why not name the school? If this really happened (it didn't) shouldn't parents be warned about the dangerous environment and lawbreaking principal?

Because if you name a real school in a fake story, you could get sued, that's why.

by Anonymousreply 43February 19, 2021 1:47 PM

The founder of Mermaids, a homophobe, transed her son as a small child because he liked dolls and had him castrated in Thailand at 16, as doing so was illegal at the time in the UK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 19, 2021 1:47 PM

Why go to Thailand when she could have just enrolled her child in school in MA?

Why stop posting garbage just because you've been caught posting bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 45February 19, 2021 1:53 PM

Once trannies go through with bottom surgery, allowing them to commit suicide is probably the kindest thing that can be done for them.

by Anonymousreply 46February 19, 2021 1:53 PM

r46, 97% of men of identify as trans keep their dicks. Only 93% even take hormones. The majority of women who identify as trans, however, are forced to have full hysterectomies as testosterone causes life threatening uterine atrophy. Buck Angel talks about this a lot. Most of the ftts start out with double mastectomies. Most are teen/20s lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 47February 19, 2021 1:56 PM

Gawd you're a low iq troll with OCD. Name the prep school that castrated the black boy!

by Anonymousreply 48February 19, 2021 1:58 PM

Let’s be honest, transitioning is fucking abuse and is indeed just LGB erasure & Genocide. Being a transvestite/crossdresser, fine. But mangling organs and deadly meds, come on. Homosexuality has existed since the beginning of time, so has acting feminine when you’re male or vice versa. Transitioning is an extreme version of homophobia and is basically gay conversion therapy. It will be looked back on as one of the greatest mind fucks of all time. You take weak, vulnerable individuals and give them an idea of something that’s empowering, the caveat is you have to chop your sex organs off and take deadly meds. Why do you think Muslim Arab countries support trans but hate homosexuals? TRANS IS HOMOPHOBIA.

by Anonymousreply 49February 19, 2021 1:59 PM

It’s hilarious how many Trans people are like “I didn’t know what I was, then someone told me about Trans and WOW it just made sense”, like it’s a fucking pyramid scheme. Honey, you were just a flaming fag or a bull dyke in denial.

by Anonymousreply 50February 19, 2021 2:03 PM

I can’t tell the trans trolls from the anti-trans trolls anymore. Girls, you’re both twisted.

by Anonymousreply 51February 19, 2021 2:10 PM

^true. As far as I can tell, each side brands the other as a right-wing trumpster movement.

by Anonymousreply 52February 19, 2021 2:18 PM

. These posts are being done by far right loons trying to rile us up to cause turmoil. Gays have been around since the beginning of time, they’re not going anywhere. Trans people are not wiping out the gay population. How many trans people are in the population? .001 percent?

by Anonymousreply 53February 19, 2021 2:36 PM

A huge number of 'gay' men and women are transgender. We're in the early stages of this being understood. They always just got under the Gay umbrella.

We've all known the effeminate total bottom who wants a man's baby batter in his mussy. Who wants to wear man-makeup, pluck his brows to death and get things pierced.

And the bulldykes without a trace of femininity, who want to buzz their hair and wear man's bulky clothes.

by Anonymousreply 54February 19, 2021 2:50 PM

Wow...This is one of the most whacked out thread I've ever read on Datalounge, and that's saying something. Um, to the original OP: Whatever right wing crazy group you are with (and if you're interested, go the bottom of the article to find out about this "group", this article is clearly a fraud. It didn't happen. There are so many violations of logic and behaviors/protocals of schools and parents, that its ridiculous. To believe that the head of a "prestigious" prep school would house a student against a parents wishes and take on that legal liability is insane.

This article is a lie, fabricated and typical of the new right wing strategy already. Make something up and pretend it is the truth.

Scary.

by Anonymousreply 55February 19, 2021 3:06 PM

Don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining!

by Anonymousreply 56February 19, 2021 3:27 PM

OP? Where's the link?

by Anonymousreply 57February 19, 2021 3:37 PM

Dear R57, The link is missing because it has probably been grayed out by people FFing the OP.

You can probably view it by changing your Flames and Freaks settings to "Asbestos Eyeballs."

OTOH, you shouldn't do that but should FF the OP as everyone else has.

by Anonymousreply 58February 19, 2021 3:41 PM

Also, the race-baiting in the headline is obvious. Comparing this to Tuskegee is trying to recruit the most homophobic members of the Black community to their lies. This is SO bot-driven....And again, NO real sources or information. All the names are "hidden" to "protect". Riiiiiiiight...

by Anonymousreply 59February 19, 2021 3:53 PM

r59 are you gay?

by Anonymousreply 60February 19, 2021 6:01 PM

I am gay enough for you, R60, and I think this article is race and trans trolling bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 61February 19, 2021 6:02 PM

R54 is also insane.

by Anonymousreply 62February 19, 2021 6:04 PM

r61, answer the question. Are you gay?

by Anonymousreply 63February 19, 2021 6:11 PM

I do hope the transtapo in this thread realize that they can and may be sued for libel by Partners for Ethical Care.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 19, 2021 6:51 PM

It was a Black woman who made the analogy in the first place. It's her history. It's her people who were targeted then and it's her own son who was targeted now. This isn't Jussie Smollett or any shit like that.

by Anonymousreply 65February 19, 2021 7:00 PM

This garbage is being taught to children as young as pre-school age. Some gay advocacy groups are fighting back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 19, 2021 7:06 PM

Why do you even care what someone wants to do with their body? Oh wait, because you’re a Christian fundie who loves to tell everyone else what to do. I bet you’re secretly dying to be trans.

by Anonymousreply 67February 19, 2021 7:15 PM

There is definitely a link in the OP’s first post. Even if there weren’t, this wouldn’t mean that similar stories are false.

by Anonymousreply 68February 19, 2021 7:30 PM

From the second paragraph:

[quote]He loved being the center of attention

by Anonymousreply 69February 19, 2021 7:38 PM

R28 In the US, a higher percentage of black gay boys and 20-something men are convinced to believe they should “be women”. Outside of that demographic, the majority of men who pretend to be women are middle aged white straight men with autogynephilic fetishes, i.e. the Ed Geins of the world.

by Anonymousreply 70February 19, 2021 9:32 PM

R47, 99% of people who post deplorable shit straight from right wing lie factories desperately want someone to shit in their mouths.

by Anonymousreply 71February 19, 2021 9:40 PM

Nobody's telling young femme boys that it's totally okay to be a femme gay boy.

The mainstream is telling them that they're not real men, and now the LGBT Trans Wing is telling them that they're really girls, and need lifetime of surgery and hormones to be happy with themselves. Nobody's telling them that it's great to just go ahead and be a femme gay MAN.

by Anonymousreply 72February 19, 2021 11:55 PM

Nobody’s telling them shit, r72.

by Anonymousreply 73February 20, 2021 1:08 AM

R73 The trannyists are telling them at a very young age that there may be something wrong with them if they are not traditionally masculine.

Trannyism is evil and it is up to gays and lesbians to stop it.

by Anonymousreply 74February 20, 2021 7:42 AM

Terrible. This is GAY, LESBIAN, BISEXUAL genocide.

by Anonymousreply 75February 20, 2021 7:54 AM

And Arcus, which is one of the major NGOs pushing this, is employing former defense analysts now. WTF. They are trying to wipe us out of the gene pool.

by Anonymousreply 76February 20, 2021 7:55 AM

Can you provide quality evidence of your claims in R76 regarding Arcus?

by Anonymousreply 77February 20, 2021 8:37 PM

R77 have you bothered to read the CVs of the top Arcus staff and board? Doesn’t sound like you’re doing your own basic much less “quality” research.

by Anonymousreply 78February 20, 2021 8:42 PM

This was the thread the Trans Industry trolls were trying to bury with scat threads.

by Anonymousreply 79February 22, 2021 11:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!