Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If it's a girl, what should Harry and Meghan name their second child?

Please take my poll.

I'm only asking for the main name they would call her by, not all the middle names.

by Anonymousreply 8002/23/2021

Vance II

by Anonymousreply 102/17/2021

It is going to be Diana Doria. Markle my words.

by Anonymousreply 202/17/2021

r2, will they call her by both names?

"Diana Doria, put that down! I told you, Diana Doria, to go inside and wash your hands!"

by Anonymousreply 302/17/2021

Edith

by Anonymousreply 402/17/2021

They are using IFV embryos and have selected a female embryo for implantation.

The baby will most definitely be named Diana.

by Anonymousreply 502/17/2021

Dingbat

by Anonymousreply 602/17/2021

Enola Gay.

by Anonymousreply 702/17/2021

Jughead would not only go perfectly with Archie, but it would also honor the child's paternal grandfather.

by Anonymousreply 802/17/2021

Yes, R3, they will. It will be pretentious and gross but yes

by Anonymousreply 902/17/2021

Maya Michelle Meghan Mountbatten

Michelle as in "my close friend" Michelle Obama.

by Anonymousreply 1002/17/2021

Oprah Gayle Mountbatten-Windsor

After her godparents.

by Anonymousreply 1102/17/2021

It will probably be a trendy girls name like Emma, Olivia, or Sophia.

Emma Diana Oprah Mountbatten-Windsor

Having Oprah's name next to Diana's will ensure decades of expensive gifts...and possibly an inheritance. Oprah might even be a godparent.

by Anonymousreply 1202/17/2021

Endora.

by Anonymousreply 1302/17/2021

Princess CrapshootYouLost

by Anonymousreply 1402/17/2021

Vivian, of course.

by Anonymousreply 1502/17/2021

Diana Camilla Fergie Wallis O'Sussex

by Anonymousreply 1602/17/2021

Cheryl. To honor Camilla and her stinking old long cunt flaps.

by Anonymousreply 1702/17/2021

Meal Tickette.

by Anonymousreply 1802/17/2021

these are all old lady names

by Anonymousreply 1902/17/2021

Meghan Jr.

by Anonymousreply 2002/17/2021

[quote] these are all old lady names

"Jughead"?

by Anonymousreply 2102/17/2021

Veronica

by Anonymousreply 2202/17/2021

Papbait 📸

by Anonymousreply 2302/17/2021

Mame

by Anonymousreply 2402/17/2021

Griftina.

by Anonymousreply 2502/17/2021

Mary! Elizabeth---They will call her Betty.

by Anonymousreply 2602/17/2021

Vilifica.

by Anonymousreply 2702/17/2021

The name will be Elizabeth so that Harry can get his military patronages back.

by Anonymousreply 2802/17/2021

Shaniqua cuz BLM.

by Anonymousreply 2902/17/2021

Annetifah. A nice, feminine name.

by Anonymousreply 3002/17/2021

I think Meghan will go for Diana to make media heads explode and to get more attention.

by Anonymousreply 3102/17/2021

Muriel.

by Anonymousreply 3202/17/2021

Diana-Camilla

They should insist on no abbreviations nor nicknames.

by Anonymousreply 3302/17/2021

Will it have a wonky eye?

by Anonymousreply 3402/17/2021

Tralala

by Anonymousreply 3502/17/2021

Frances or Spencer would be nice, but too subtle

by Anonymousreply 3602/17/2021

Erna

by Anonymousreply 3702/17/2021

Annabel

by Anonymousreply 3802/17/2021

Ethelred

by Anonymousreply 3902/18/2021

Negress, of course

by Anonymousreply 4002/18/2021

R39 "Ethelred" is boy's name, you ignoramus.

by Anonymousreply 4102/19/2021

Logan

by Anonymousreply 4202/19/2021

I would wager a month's pension she used IVF to select a female embryo and we all know what she's going to name it.

This is not a PR opportunity Meghan is capable of resisting.

But how much more effective would it have been if they'd stayed in the BRF, and the kid upon Charles' ascension to the throne became, in the fullness of time, The New Princess Diana! The kid would have sped ahead of the Cambridge kids in terms of media fawning on the UK like ye older soeeding bullet.

AND as a princess of the blood, not a woman carrying the tank of princess just because she married, the kid would have been entitled to have Princess in front of her first name.

Meghan never could see further than the end of her nose.

by Anonymousreply 4302/19/2021

^*speeding bullet

by Anonymousreply 4402/19/2021

Whatever it is it will be homely like her "firstborn".

by Anonymousreply 4502/19/2021

Octaroon Chlamydia Mountbatten-Windsor

by Anonymousreply 4602/19/2021

R45 - Eh, one can never tell with these things. Siblings inherit 23 chromosomes from each parent, but rarely exactly the same 23 from Mum and Dad. Meghan is 50% black. She got lucky with Archie: he got more of her white DNA and, of course, his father's, so he looks like a white boy (come on, Archie's quite cute enough like any other baby), much to Miss I Put Caucasian On My CV But Now I Sport Cornrows Markle's delight. The second kid, with 75% white DNA is likely, but not guaranteed, to emerge looking pretty much like her brother, i.e., very light-skinned. And those red-haired Spencer genes appear to be quite powerful. But it's always a crap-shoot with siblings - the new baby could just as easily have gotten more of Meghan's black DNA and come out looking more like Doria or the young, unretouched Meghan, than Archie did.

Archie has some of Harry in his face but also a great deal of T. Markle, Sr.

The weight of percentages favours another Caucasian looking kid. But as to hair and features - she could come out with Harry's huge Philip/Charles nose and their beady, close-set eyes, Meghan's natural hair, and Meghan's chicken legs and barrel-shaped, no-waist trunk.

Or she could skip all that and emerge an only slightly racially ambiguous beauty with straight dark hair and pale skin and Diana's legs (although Charlotte already exhibits those).

Sarah Ferguson was a natural redhead, like Harry. Two daughters with Prince Andrew, who inherited his grandmother Celtic colouring of dark hair, blue eyes, and fair skin, and one came out with Fergie's red hair and pop eyes, and the other came out with Andrew's colouring and feral teeth.

You never know how it will go. It will be interesting one way or the other.

by Anonymousreply 4702/19/2021

Vegimir.

by Anonymousreply 4802/19/2021

R47 Harry does not have a Charles nose, he has a James Hewitt nose.

by Anonymousreply 4902/19/2021

Harry and Meghan have virtually the same ski slope nose.

Klan Grannies are out in force with the Octoroon suggestion.

by Anonymousreply 5002/19/2021

If the baby is a girl she'll be more petite and delicate than that lumpen giant Charlotte Cambridge.

by Anonymousreply 5102/19/2021

Oprah of course, so they can get a slot in the will.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5202/19/2021

'Octaroon Chlamydia Mountbatten-Windsor'

And you Klan fucks say you're not racist.

by Anonymousreply 5302/19/2021

Clearly, they should name her, Lady, so that even after the Queen takes their titles and HRHs, the kid, willy-nilly, would legally be Lady Mountbatten Windsor.

All they have to do is make Diana the kid's middle name. And there you have it: Lady Diana M-W.

by Anonymousreply 5402/22/2021

I’m cackling up a storm. Especially at the queen who wrote the magic words that triggered the Klan Granny Troll.

OCTOROOOOOOOON.

by Anonymousreply 5502/22/2021

^^ The FBI has been informed.

by Anonymousreply 5602/22/2021

[quote] these are all old lady names

That's because except for Jughead and Mehitabel, these are all either family names or variations of family names, which many of this generation of royals has liked: Prince George of Cambridge is "George Alexander Louis," after George VI, William's great-grandfather; the current queen--who is Elizabeth Alexander Mary"; and Lord Louis Mountbatten, Philip's Prince beloved uncle) and Gus Brooksbank (Beatrice's son) is August Philip Hawk Brooksbank after a great-grandfather (Prince Philip) and two great-great-great-great grandfathers, including Prince Augustus).

Also, by choosing "Archie" (an Edwardian name), Harry and Meghan have already shown they like very old-fashioned names.

by Anonymousreply 5702/22/2021

One thing that is already certain is that if this girl is prettier than Charlotte (ok, not the highest bar so let's say significantly prettier), her mother will NOT hide her from the public. Not only will it be merching at Meghan's finest but she knows it will drive Kate crazy.

by Anonymousreply 5802/22/2021

Klan Troll R47 thinks it is slick positing whiteness as the norm and desirable. “God forbid it show any signs of African ancestry.” You are a disgusting person, but I think you know that already.

by Anonymousreply 5902/22/2021

Clinch II

by Anonymousreply 6002/22/2021

Ethelbessie

by Anonymousreply 6102/22/2021

R57 HM's third Christian name is NOT "Alexander".

Try it again.

by Anonymousreply 6202/22/2021

Betty or Veronica, right? They'll probably call her something like Emma or Ella.

by Anonymousreply 6302/22/2021

R59 You can't even read.

The phrase you out in quotes does not appear in that post

Nor can you do simple maths.

The phrase "the weight of percentages favours" refers not to a social "norm" but to the relative percentages of racial DNA each of th child's parents in this case have to contribute.

Meghan is at least 50% white, and Harry at least 99% white, therefore, you psychotic umbecile, the DNA percentages FAVOURS but as I clearly was at pains to point out, does not guarantee, a child who looks like that first milk white baby she popped our, thanks to that same weight of percentages.

It's called genetics, you cretin, and it has nothing to do with any social norm whatsoever.

You need reading comprehension tutoring.

by Anonymousreply 6402/22/2021

^*psychotic imbecile

R47

by Anonymousreply 6502/22/2021

Gillie

by Anonymousreply 6602/22/2021

Dido!

by Anonymousreply 6702/22/2021

La Shonda, Rayzona, Taleesha, Rikeesha, Taneesha , Lateesha Traykeesha.

by Anonymousreply 6802/22/2021

Girls' names similar to Archie are Rosie, Daisy, Lola, Phoebe. Something short and sweet and a bit middle class Hampstead.

by Anonymousreply 6902/22/2021

'One thing that is already certain is that if this girl is prettier than Charlotte (ok, not the highest bar so let's say significantly prettier'

Not hard. Charlotte is already four foot tall and is going to grow up to be a giant with a heavy lantern jaw and tiny beady eyes.

by Anonymousreply 7002/22/2021

Having watched the Kartrashians give birth to mixed race kids, they are milky white at birth and gradually get darker. Stormi looked lily white until she was about six months. Archie won't stay super pale.

by Anonymousreply 7102/22/2021

R64 Go back to the Klavern please and leave us gays to gossip in peace. Do we come up on Stormfront or whatever lowly site you racists patronize?

“She got lucky with Archie: he got more of her white DNA and, of course, his father's, so he looks like a white boy”. Implying if the child had any Africanness visible they would have been “unlucky!”

by Anonymousreply 7202/22/2021

Since Markle trolls Eugenie all the time, she could name her baby girl Augusta. Then stay tuned to the next royal scandal.

by Anonymousreply 7302/22/2021

The Sussexes should name their daughter Beatrice, and make the announcement on 23 March (Eugenie’s birthday!)

by Anonymousreply 7402/22/2021

R72 - You really are a fucking moron. Those are Meghan's very obvious feelings, not mine. Why would I give a tinker's curse what colour her kid is?!

You have to be a hysterical race troll not to know that a woman who's leaned white all her life, put Caucasian on her CV, joined a white sorority, only married white men, and is ashamed of her Afro hair, wasn't overjoyed at seeing that milk white kid pop out.

If you needed that explained to you, you're even dumber than I supposed.

Stormfront my arse. It's you race trolls ruining the free wheeling gossip here.

It's quite obviously Meghan Markle who thinks blacker is not as good as whiter or she'd have lived a different life.

Meghan Markle only embraces blackness when it's profitable.

It's a safe bet she goes to sleep praying for a blue-eyed daughter who looks like Harry's mother, not hers.

Christ, that Christmas card was right out of Enid Blyton's idealised White World and the kid in it looked like his cousin, Prince George.

It's Meghan's obvious race problem I described, you blinkered deluded fatuous stan.

Or go back to threatening the LSA ladies.

by Anonymousreply 7502/22/2021

^* Oh, signed R47

by Anonymousreply 7602/22/2021

There will be more earning potential for Meghan if the kid is named Diana.

by Anonymousreply 7702/22/2021

But she doesn't sell photos of Archie or get him to 'merch' brands so why would she with the next child? And where will she do this, given that she isn't using Instagram. Make it make sense, you dunce.

by Anonymousreply 7802/22/2021

'....wasn't overjoyed at seeing that milk white kid pop out'

Stormi Webster and North West started life lily white. It was a very different story by the time they were two. The skin of biracial kids darkens with age.

by Anonymousreply 7902/22/2021

R77 - Exactly. Why else do you think she used IVF to select for sex this time?

by Anonymousreply 8002/23/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!